SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very annoyed cheque lad!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nicepants
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond took less than 3 hours to respond.

Quote:
Thanks so much for replying the offer sent to you, I am sure you have read carefully and understand what your duties are?

...sure I do Smile

Sent him my "contact" information as well as the passport scan he asked for....unfortunately it's just WAV data with a .jpg extension. I hope I'm better at working from home than I am at scanning passports....but something tells me I won't be.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After some prodding by my character, Raymond finally sent me my check.
Quote:
Raymond,

I have not received my checks yet. Where are they?!! What the hell are you doing to me?
I cannot wait for you forever. I have bills to pay, you schmuck. Let me know what's going on, ok?

Regards,

W.
--------
Hello there

I am so sorry for the delay
i had to travel down to USA and contact the payee myself and this is the reason i have not been able to access my email
i am so sorry for the delay
the check has been rectified and sent to you
here is your details and the tracking number
log on to www.ups.com and track it

W.
baiter address

Tracking #:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Raymond

I checked the ups site, and the check said pickup scan....
Quote:
Tracking Detail | Help

Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Type: Package
Shipped/Billed On: 12/04/2007
Service: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description

12/04/2007 10:36 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
12/04/2007 10:30 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/04/2007 3:22 P.M. PICKUP SCAN
A non-existent address...so, who picked it up? UPS security, maybe? I don't know.
EDIT: He then sent me an acusatory letter, which gave me a good excuse for a slap! Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
from Raymond James hide details Dec 10 (1 day ago)
to W <[email protected]>
date Dec 10, 2007 5:03 AM
subject Re: you bastard
mailed-by gmail.com
Hello W.

What is happening
you have refused to communicate with us after you got the check
why ?
Please reply asap
============
from W. <[email protected]> hide details 10:10 pm (0 minutes ago)
to Raymond James <
date Dec 11, 2007 10:10 PM
subject Re: you bastard
mailed-by gmail.com

Hey, Raymond. Don't get all uppidy with me! You are the one who have delayed and refused to respond to me. I have responded to every request by you in a very timely fashion. You are the one with all the excuses, so stop accusing me of things I haven't done, okay?
So, now, what is your problem? How can I help you?

Regards,

Wayne
Very Happy Now, I got to see if I can get a second check from him, then tell him I bought a new car with the checks he sent.... Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told Mr James that a homeless guy took our check and I was going to recover it even if I had to maybe kill the guy. He told me to "DO what is best to get the money." Greedy bugger.

I am angling for a second check. I just sent an email telling Mr James we have our check but it is covered in blood and is non cashable. You see I had to attack the homeless guy after he called me some nasty names and now there is blood everywhere, including the check.

I wonder what he will say.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond sent me a reply, and of course, blamed someone else...
Quote:
Hello W,

You dont need to get mad at me,
i am not the one sending the check
it was the payee
and also he told me he has sent and i checked the tracking number which he used and i saw it on the way

SO please try to call UPS and to know where the check is

Well, it still looks like it departed from somewhere, arrived in my fake address area and was scanned in. But it never went out for delivery. So, I'm betting that UPS security intercepted the letter.
Now, to think of what I want to tell him. Any suggestions?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh he's mad at me. I told him I beat the homeless guy half to death and in the process of our fight the HG bled out all over the check. He told me to try and cash it anyhow. That got him a slap that the bank would call the cops. I have offered to cash a second check and take no fee from it.

I wonder if he will be interested?

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rays getting a little tetchy. He is trying to avoid filling in the forms I got at the local WU outlet!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anybody baiting this guy as P3ter Grav3s?

Because I told Mr james I beat a homeless guy half to death, to get our check back, they want me to be the muscle for their operation. They want me to pay you a visit and get you to pay up. PM me and we can take this bait in a whole different direction.

BACK the ATTACK
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

does anyone have does aholes email addy Evil or Very Mad

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Final boss

You might want to check my original post!

Quote:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could not let you guys have all the fun with this one

Quote:
I am interested in the working at home part time opportunities. What do I need to fulffill this job and what would I be required to do?

Quote:
Thanks so much for replying the offer sent to you, I am sure you have read carefully and understood what your duties are?
Please kindly reply me with this information
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE #:
BANK NAME:
SCANNED PASSPORT OR STATE ID CARD:

Quote:
This is great what information do you need? Can you explain exactly what my duties are as I have not been employed for a long time since the workplace accident and have trouble communicating with people now I am in a wheelchair. I currently live on a small pension but any more cash would be good at this time.

What time zone is this guy in? Great response all within 10 mins!

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our check laddie is offering me employment shaking down you guys that havn't sent your money back to him. I have been in contact with one baiter already and the lad is sending me someone else today. Hopefully I dont get a real vics info(hopefully he has no real vics) but if I do I can pass it onto the big guys to contact.

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justicebedone,

Oh oh! I hope I'm not on that list! I wouldn't want you to shake me down...I've told him that UPS doesn't know what happened to the money, and that I was thinking of quitting his lousy sucky job for the second time.
Smile

EDIT: oops! I shouldn't have revealed that I still might have the money after all...you could be working for him!!

Safari Issac to Chad
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JBD

You wouldn't happen to be baiting Raymondo as Russell would you??

Quote:
I have contact another person in Arizona to locate you and collect the cash from you
he will call you soon. His name is Russ

This might be fun!!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, the Buzy B33s are looking for a fundraiser, and that twerp Mr. A. doesn't seem to be responding well at all. Maybe I could give this guy a chance.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk,
I vote please do, as he is very unreliable, and needs constant prodding. Little old ladies usually carry canes, and sharp tongues, so I think it could be a match made in Heaven. I'm sick of his lousy job anyway! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Music Man^^

Not me, but I will mention that I will be returning form visiting Mr. Graves by way of Arizona and we will see if he mentions you. Very Happy

PM your baiter details and I will see if I can fit you into my extortion businsess. lol

Paging Mr. Graves, this just in . . .

Quote:
You know how to deal with thiefs

so go and deal with him

The check lad of few words. Rolling Eyes

BACK the ATTACK
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JBD

The funny thing is i have spoken to "Ray" on the telephone and he had the weediest voice you can imagine!! I reckon he's about 5'5" and 130lbs and is about 15 years old!!

I will PM you my baiting name. He has given me the phone number of someone in Arizona to call. I tried the number but it went straight to answerphone

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This last email is precious:

Quote:
Thats very good Oliver,
he didnt reply,
let justice be done Laughing
we are counting on you

He has no clue how happy he just made me with adding that into his email.

BACK the ATTACK
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still not filling my forms in. And he's getting desperate!!

Quote:
Now i am in soup, the company has giving me till Monda which is a day to xmas. Please gene help me out, i am beggin you, you might also need
my help oneday
Please all is on me now
Please

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry guys, it's P3ter Grav3s here. I'm waiting here at home for justicebdone to come and beat me to within an inch of my life. Don�t know how I missed this thread, perhaps too much Xmas cheer too soon.

Never had a decent death threat before but having someone sent to do me over seems pretty good too. While waiting for justicebdone to arrive I�ve been sending our little fwend Raymond James some slightly insulting messages;

Quote:
Hey Jim, (He doesn�t like being called Jim)

Yes I have taken your money but then again it was like taking candy from a fat stupid baby. You may as well have held out the cash to me with your short fat chubby little arm and begged me to slap you around a bit. Or maybe that's what you like. Tell me Jim do you like getting a solid slapping?

Anyway what the hell are you going to do about the money? You're too gutless to come get it. I know cos you sounded like a coward right from the very start. My 90 pound wife would take you on and smash your fat chubby little face to a bloddy pulp if she wasn't away on holidays. I'll be joining her in Australia shortly after Christmas and you can sit your fat chubby little ass down on the ground and bawl your eye's out cos I beat your worthless ass.

I'm willing to take a hit on this one cos I think that justicebdone is in a better position to commit more prolonged torture on this schmuck.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter

With a slagging like that you'll certainly rile Ray!! Looks like its going to be a bleak Xmas for Raymondo Very Happy

Looks like the guy from Arizona may be another victim. I have forwarded his details to a mod who will know what to do.

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not impressed but he's still hanging on;

Raymond
Quote:
Lets wait and see what happens

Me
Quote:
What the f*&k is that supposed to mean?

Raymond
Quote:
You want to know what i meant right?
you tried to hold my money and you will regret it
on your own interest send my money
rothery86
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MikeHawk,

I'm new to this style of scamming; what do you do with the fakes when you get them?

Aren't there international laws or something that can be used to prosecute criminals who are sending fake cheques around the world?
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what do you do with the fakes when you get them?

Frame them, let them lay around, let my daughter endorse them in crayon she loves playing bank Laughing

Remember to bait safe. I think, most guys/girls here just have the checks sent to non-existent address. Mine goto an abandoned house on my block. My mailman is cool with that. He gets a kick out of hearing about the baits.

^^SC^^

Thanks for having faith in me. I am just about finished packing to come beat you into submission Wink I will PM other details.

BACK the ATTACK
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ray has now completed the forms!!! But unfortunately not well enough Very Happy The required security photo is not in place and I fear that the WU office will not accept the form Crying or Very sad

He is getting quite desperate though

Quote:
Now i am in soup, the company has giving me till Monda which is a day to xmas. Please gene help me out, i am beggin you, you might also need
my help oneday

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic