SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

okay......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
salempc
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice response Wink

i'm taking about 30 job lads with the same loose attitude. I answer in short sentences and hope to lose some lads on the way. Some already began to get confused as to what am I talking about sending messages saying 'what do you mean?'

some have turned as concise as me.

Since you dont want to co-operate with me,you will continue to be my slave forever -- Mik3 M0rg4n
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

okay...... is still not concise enough.

It should read ok.

It helps to streamline email traffic. Remember "a byte wasted is lost forever" Wink
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasnt there someone on here about a year ago that ran the ok modality? I just remember laughing my butt off at the simplicity.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
salempc
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm being so concise I tend to miss a lot of details... therefore they have to ask a lot instead of me bothering to ask Wink

and i've got about 30 of them Wink

it's fun seeing the lads being forced to explain and ask for my info again and again Razz

Since you dont want to co-operate with me,you will continue to be my slave forever -- Mik3 M0rg4n
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wasnt there someone on here about a year ago that ran the ok modality? I just remember laughing my butt off at the simplicity.

Steve Brimley was the guy I think. I use the simple "ok" a lot in my baits. It saves me time from reading the demands, and builds anger in the lads without insult. The insults come later.

Easter Egg 2013
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That might have been me. I had my catcher auto-responding OK for several months. One mugu responded six times; most of them gave up after two or three. I also had one legitimate person asking a question related to a site I had signed the guestbook on, and one warner I had to appologise to. So if you try it, remember to check the box regularly, but it's a good way to see the first few emails before you decide to bait.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

viereinsneun wrote:
okay...... is still not concise enough.

It should read ok.

ok...... is still not concise enough.

It should read k.

Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP, still to long, try ' . '

(Or better yet just a blank e-mail)

(Heck, I've got to try that)

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
I accidentally did that once! (Long story as to HOW that happened.) The lad was already on-edge about things going wrong, and his response was a panicky, really long-winded "WHY DID YOU SEND ME A BLANK EMAIL???? WHAT IS HAPPENING????" sort of thing. It was fantastic. Laughing Wish I still had that email saved somewhere, but I lost that account and hadn't yet learned to keep backup copies.

I'd highly recommend it! Twisted Evil

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's just awesome. I tried it once and it didn't work for me. I responded with "?" in one of my e-mails, and when my mugu got confused I explained it with a "!". He got mad as hell and called me (imagine this) a joker, thus ending the bait. Glad it worked for someone else though, even if your mugu is playing "two can play at that game" with you.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads know the difference between ok and k.

They understand I am seriously unhappy with them when I reply with k and not ok or okay.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic