SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My doctor says I shouldn't laugh - then I get this.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't looked at this account for a while and nearly missed this little gem.

Quote:
MAKE ALL OF UNA GENERATION DIE BEFORE DECEMBER AS UNA CUT MY JOB COLLECT MONEY FROM HIM .. BOUNCH OF LASY PEOPLE... THAT MONEY WEY MR RICHARD PAY UNA BEFORE ALL OF YOU WILL SPEND THAT MONEY FINISH YOU ALL WILL DIE MY ACCIDENT AND SNAKE MUST BIT ANY OF YOU THAT WILL GO TO HIS VIILAGE THIS EXMAS SEASON .. WE SHALL SEE.

AND THANK GOD YOU ALL KNOW THE SIZE OF MY DICK AND I PRAY THAT I WILL MEET YOU ALL IN PRISON ONE DAY SO THAT I CAN EXPAND ALL OF YOUR ASS .. I WILL BOURST YOU ASS WITH MY DICK .. WE MUST MEET IN PRISON AND DAY .. AND YOU WILL BE IN FOR IT .. IDIOT.. I'm glad he knows where he'll be ending up Very Happy

I WILL KNOW THE JOB PATAPATA INSTEAD OF YOU LAZY FOOL EATING MY FOOLISH MAGA MR RICHARD...

LESS I FORGET YOU SHOULD ALL TELL YOUR SISTERS AND MOTHERS TO ASSEMBLY TOMORROW IN MY HOUSE FOR ROUTUNG FUCKING AS USUAL.. I HAVE HIV NOW SO I WANT TO SPEARD IT TO THEM SO HAT THEY WILL LOOK LIKE ME .... So he's telling me he's one ugly SOB ? Very Happy

TEN YEARS HIV .. HOPE U KNOW THAT ITS MATURED ONE SO BY THE TIME I GIVE THEM TEN TEN ROUND THEY WILL ALL COME BACK HOME DRYING MAKE SURE YOU KEEP FOOD FOR THEM BCOS I WILL NOT GIVE THEN ONE CENT.

THANKS

MR SHORT MAN THE GAY,.... Dam that really hurts - calling me short Very Happy

I think I must reach out the hand of friendship to try and sort out this misunderstanding. It does appear I have between 50 & 100 messages from him and I'll have to see if there are any more pearls there.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh please, DO tell what you did to get him worked up into such a beautiful lather!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
MOTHERS

How many Mothers can one person have?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And his fucking routing? well if you buy Netgear what d'you expect.
Really Gomer, what on earth did you say to the poor chap?

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to have happened by accident, but gives me a great example of how to really send a Lad into a state of hysteria.

It appears that another baiter was working him (I don't know who) and as part of the Lotto Lad mass bait I contacted him as an Oga and told him to become my boy or I would chop all his jobs, and this seems to have coincided with him losing a victim. Very Happy

So all I need to do is pretend to be a victim and then threaten a Lad as an Oga that I will steal the victim unless he works for me. It means that I can work the scammer from both sides - but I haven't finished with this one yet. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is frakkin hilarious. You may have tore a stitch Gomer. Better have your doc check you out.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Excalibur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Better tell your mothers to watch out. Shocked

" It sounds like you practice oral sex in the office with your secretary like your ex-president." and " I am beginning to see why you were so dumb to be scammed in the first place." -My dear D4v1d L4wr3nc3
"LOVE YOU AP0LL0 FROM THE BOARD OF MY HEART." S4ny4
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle, you could take this a step further when you get to the WU payment stage of the bait.

Have your Oga lad "intercept" the victims email and simply insert (in red) an XXXXXXXXXX where the transfer number should appear.

Then add (also in red) a footnote to the victims email:
This email has been edited by [insert Oga's name here]. Thank you for the payment.

As in life, the best ideas are often stumbled upon. I might actually try this MO myself.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheese Louise, that letter was quite the discourse in professionalism, maturity and intelligence.....! Laughing

Hanging around here sure beats going to any comedy club!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, I may have torn a stitch that I didn't know I had.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic