SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Little Miss 3m1ly

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TexasBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a con artist who I will call "Little Miss 3m1ly" from Nigeria.

Whenever the mark e-mails her, she sends fake Standard Trust bank ID cards with some model in it (the real Standard Trust merged in 2005) and the dead guy with the money is always Alan Anderson (family name of the person mailing her)

My first bait was Dr. S31t4r0 T4k4m1n3, and so she chose Alan Anderson T4k4m1n3. I had the Dr. and his son Kiyo (me using two accounts) e-mail her. A forged WU script upsets the barrister who asked me to send money to claim documents. Then I say that I'm going to Nigeria. She suggests that I do not go but sounds like she wants me to go.

But she never says that she wants to pick me up at the airport, and so I just have a fake scammer tell her that he kidnapped and killed the doctor.

So, enter bait number two. This time it's a little old lady. This time I am trying to *drag my feet* - She will make excuses, ask questions, and "negotiate" with the barrister while 3m1ly wants her to "get the documents" (send money to the barrister via WU) - At least for now I won't forge any documents. I'll just see how long I can talk to the barrister and stall.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting a lad with multiple characters is an excellent way to find out what makes them tick and/or explode.

If the barrister got upset over "supposedly" forged WU slips, slap him and say something like "How DARE you accuse me of forgery! Are you a serious business man or not? Honestly, how do you expect to get ANYTHING accomplished of you are nit picking every little detail about this transaction?"

Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
TexasBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer's barrister account is now telling me that he's had enough questions and he is pressuring me to send money now.

I'll see if I can broadside him with a SLAP.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic