SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bitch Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The twat in 4x4 that nearly ran me over on the pavement when he decided to go off road (probably for the first time ever) as he took a shortcut because he couldn't be bothered to queue for 30 seconds at a red traffic light. What a tosser!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The woman that parked next to me in an empty carpark while waving to her friend, and not only dented my wheel-arch when she hit me, but then didn't bother to stop and reverse, but carried on to leave a four-foot scratch across the door.

At least she was nice enough to come and find me and give me her contact details.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

people walking on pavements,why do it

Shocked

only joking tommo

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My ex-gf. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sucked me right back into the meat grinder just before the holidays. I am learning quickly she is a user.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grass, trees, and pretty little flowers. Evil or Very Mad

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

People who, after you've used their computer for some task, then blame you for every single inept thing they do wrong on it. "What have you done to my computer? It was working okay before you used it!"

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All those slow people here in HK who always stand in my way!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Well no wonder, rootuser! It's fourth on the list of cities in the world in terms of population density! They can't get out of your way, as there is nowhere to go. hehehe Very Happy So stop your bitchin'.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can understand it on mass-events like Chinese New Year, where people are even tunneled all into one MTR-entrance (the MTR is the subway here), then there's really no moving.
But on a normal day after work, people are always in my way. They walk so slow. It's unbelievable.

And no, I won't stop bitchin' about it... Wink It really is annoying, especially when people walk like they're drunk. You try to overtake on the left, they go left, then you try it on the right and they go right...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rootuser Maybe it's your magnetic personality! They are not really in your way, you are attracting them to you. Stop and converse with these lucky souls!! Very Happy And no more bitchin'. It's Christmas!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not like I'm that fat that people start orbiting me like planets because I have enough gravitational pull...
But okay, enough bitchin' for now, let's enjoy Christmas.

Mortar

pony pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, people. I've had my say. Christmas is over. Start bitchin' again. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Dj Tricky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dole bludgers (people on Welfare who won't actively look for work and just sit back and collect payments...while the rest of us work...)

Work politics. Okay, you messed up. Quit whinging, pointing fingers and backstabbing and just fix the problem okay? It can't be that hard.

And where the hell did all the great women go? They're a very rare resource in this town.... Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Dj Tricky on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok.. I have another bitch. My electricity has gone out THREE times this week. Why? Because some screwball electrician decided he was going to "fix" something after one of the meters on my building bit the dust Saturday night. I wasn't here for that, but I heard stories. Makes me very nervous.

Anyway... After someone came out and rigged the meter bank, the city turned the electric back on from the transformer (which had tripped, thankfully)..

The next day, the "electrician" "borrowed" another meter from a vacant apartment (which will affect the electric bill of the person who got the "borrowed" meter) and slapped it on there. In the process of opening the panel to "fix" the meter, he was showered with a volley of sparks. And, of course, this tripped the transformer again. City had to come back out and turn it back on..

TODAY! I don't know what this "electrician" was doing, but he tripped it AGAIN!!! So, I went to the office and asked the manager when they were going to replace the bad meters.. She told me she was already out $20,000.00 on this building's electrical problems. REALLY!? I don't see $20,000.00 worth of work being done on this building. If there was, there would be ALL NEW METERS! Wouldn't there? Rolling Eyes

I caught the guy from the power company (owned by city) and told him what I was told by the manager.. He said there was not $20,000.00 worth of work that had been done. He asked me where the "HELL" this electrician was. I think he was gonna chew him out. Laughing He told me that someone had been tripping the transformer because they are SLOPPY and grounding it with something. I said the person is lucky they aren't DEAD. Power company guy said maybe next time he would do us a favor and die. Shocked

I went out there later, and there is a nice, big, bright notice from the city on the meters. Laughing Someone's in deep doo-doo.

EDIT: I was gonna call code enforcement, but I don't think I have to now. Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Bitch. it may only aply to me and other people in the automotive biz , BUT I have to say it . I HATE people that come in and need a part one its ok if they dont know the name of if , I can work with them on that, BUT when they dont know what kind of car they have, EI ford chevy toyota ect. or what year it is. the most common of details. I just love it when I ask what the car is and they say, this is a actual quote " I dont know but its blue, and a four doors" please for the love of god and my sanity at least know what you drive, and if you dont, take your registrtion with you, thats for the people in the US, I dont know how others countrys do it. ok ill stop ranting now.
Will_Porter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Supermarkets that put Easter eggs on the shelves the day after boxing day Evil or Very Mad
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

COUGHwalmartCOUGH

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over slept, gotta run and can't read all of the bad behavior that takes place round here. Evil or Very Mad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People who ask you, "So, what are your New Year's Resolutions?"
I usually reply, "What are those?" or for the ones who are more persistant, "I don't make any resolutions. I'm perfect, and always have been. You, on the other hand...hehehe"

Safari Issac to Chad
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Edinburgh council planners who HATE cars and make it so difficult to travel through the city, then are wasting money on installing a tram system ( causing major roadworks ) instead of improving the bus service. I was only going into town to drop someone off, not to shop, like all the other mad people at the sales.

Will_Porter wrote:
Supermarkets that put Easter eggs on the shelves the day after boxing day Evil or Very Mad

I usually try and but Easter eggs to put in Christmas stockings, (the wee Cadbury's creme egg ones ) It started as a joke one year, definite one upmanship in shouting Happy Easter on Christmas morning, but now they expect it
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three funerals in 8 days! Sad

All are parents of lifetime friends. Sad

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona,

My thoughts are with you and your friends. Crying or Very sad Lifelong friends are the only kind to have.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Four in 10 days! Sad

This man was 77 years old, he loved his booze and always chasing wild women, ( that's what he told.) His poor wife had a long hard life with him.

Seen a lot of people I haven't seen in years, an old love at this gathering and I have to say it was a very nice to see him after all these years. He's still hot!

All of this has made me kinda numb!

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona,

I had the same thing happen this last Summer. An exGF's father passed on. He had left instructions that I be called and requested I be a pallbearer. I was honored and it was very nice to see my ex for the first time in about 11 years. She is still hot also.

Upon arrival home, found my latest exgf, the meatgrinder that you have may have read about here on my front porch upset that I didnt take her with me. . . we wern't dating but she couldnt take me seeing an ex. How she found out about the funeral is still a mystery to me.

BACK the ATTACK
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Life's a bitch for him, because I picked the better man. Cool

He'll never be happy, because he can't be true. Mad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic