SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first city-trips

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4n1t4 B1kd1k is one of my characters. Wink
Another one would be 4gh4th4 Sm0ld1k. Wink
And of course my favorite maniac 1m4s0n 0f4b1tch. Wink

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I recommend telling them that you spoke further with the workers at WU and they said that the problem was because the transfer was sent to Lagos (assuming that's where your lad is). Tell your mugu that due to fraud, they have temporarily suspended transactions to Lagos and that the nearest place is Ibadan. That is a very successful modality. Trust me. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy I asked for the pic pretends to be in Spain, but I think actually is in Lagos.
The rich widow seems to be in Paris, which also is confirmed by the IP-address.

And the lovvies are distributed over several refugee-camps in Dakar.

Have to see what I can do with this. But thanks for the tip.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody is badly off script here:
Quote:
My love,
How are you doing with hope all is well in your side, i am very glad hearing from you once again in my life Dearest 3r1c,
My dearest i am very sure of our lawyer here and he is reconganzied lawyer from untied nation base here in senegal and moreover he is every good friend to our Rev father here in the camp,
So i dont think he can lai to us here my love, and i am sureing you that he is the right and good choice for us to proceed in getting this documents for the transffer dearest 3r1c,
My dearest 3r1c please i will also like you to send me the payment information which you sent to him as well , Please i was hopping that everything will be ok before xmas dearest as i will be with you there and do this up comins xmas dearest,
please i am waitting for the inforations as well,
yours
j0y

There are also some other typos similar to "hopping" (which I marked because it make me think the lad is hopping around like a bunny because he cannot get his payment).
My personal favorites are the "Untied Nation Base", and the "InfoRations" (which are similar to the rations soldiers get, but not filled with food but with newspapers).

I think this little lady needs some reassurance that she'll be a having a nice snowy Christmas in a quiet, little mountaintown... Wink

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No I also have an angry lawyer...
Seems it's not my day, everybody's getting angry...

I told him this:
Quote:
Dear Mr. K1ngsl3y,
as you have requested I have sent the money. Also I let you know all necessary details.
I get the feeling that you are only after my money, but that you don't intend to help us.

Are you a real lawyer at all? If so, you will surely have some certificates to prove this, right?

Best regards,
3ric C4rtm4n

After that I talked to my lovvie and told her I would resend the money, which led to this mail:
Quote:
Dear Mr. K1ngsl3y,
I have checked with Western Union and apparently I had a typing mistake in the MTCN.
As I don't remember the correct order of numbers I have cancelled the transaction and just did another one.

I have been advised not to use a secret question and answer, and they told me explicitly not to send the MTCN by mail, since it is not needed to complete the transaction.

I have transferred 3500 USD, which is a bit more than the requested amount of 2350 Euro, to compensate your trouble earlier on.

The details you will need to complete the transaction are the following:
Sender Name: 3r1c C4rtm4n
Recipient Name: 0w3n K1ngsl3y

And of course you will need to present a valid document of identification.
I hope that now we can proceed as planned so that my beloved Joy and me can be together soon.

Best regards,
3r1c C4rtm4n

And here's the reply from the lawyer:
Quote:
Dear Client,
Thanks for your mail here i will like you to come here in person so that your question of if .I'm a real lawyer or not.
So go and get back the money so that you will come with it as you will be coming.
0w3n.

Since of course he has no ID for that name he cannot go to WU and claim the money I didn't send. Which of course makes him quite angry, because he cannot even check if I sent the money.

I actually thought he'd send me some fake crap with the RSOT on it. I would have posted it here for a few laughs and accepted that he is a "real lawyer".

But now he wants me to grab the money, come to Senegal and then he wants to convince me that he's a real lawyer.
But somehow I have the feeling the convincing would look similar to this...

A very nice quote from his mail is this, quite confusing sentence:
Quote:
So go and get back the money so that you will come with it as you will be coming.

So he actually knows already that I will be coming...

Mortar

pony pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, if he wants you to go, then maybe you should. Try S1mb4 S4f4r1 C4mps. I hear they have very good service, and the lads love them. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I was thinking that direction too.
And I could ship myself by P4rc3l D1r3ct... Rolling Eyes
Nobody here happens to have an Airline at hand, right?

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After questioning everything and everybody in my "rich-widow-scam" I received the following document to convince me.

Taken aside that both persons are referred to as "The Grantor" and my hilarious address it looks quite nice. And it has an RSOT on it.
One thing really makes me quite suspicious though:
The rich-widow says she's in Sudan, but send with a French IP. The security-company is in France, which is confirmed by the IP. Now I was told that the lawyer comes from Canada and went to the security-company in Paris to prepare the documents.
How on Earth does he get this document from the Sudanese court without going there?

Another thing is that, as far as I remember, on December 13th the lawyer hasn't even been introduced yet into this game...

Well, it has an RSOT, and it came in convingly high resolution (2480x3437), so it must be real right? Rolling Eyes

Currently I have no idea where this is going. I'll have to reread the two mails she sent me last night and then make up some crap for them.

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's ON! It's so on, it couldn't be oner!

I've just reveilled to my lovvie and her lawyer (the one with that slightly threatening reply) that I have booked a Safari for her and me. And if the lawyer doesn't want to proceed using WU he could meet me and I'll give him the cash.

Okay, what's next:

1. Make evil plans - check
  2. Contact Simba - check
  3. More evil plans
  4. World domination

Okay, so next I'll have to contact Simba for a booking in one of his beautiful camps...

Edit: Edited to check point 2.

Mortar

pony pony

Last edited by rootuser on Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More stuff sent to more lads...

First, to another lawyer (love-scam about a girl in a ref-camp):
Quote:
Dear Mr. M4k1n1,
before we proceed with the payment for your work please let me ask for your certificate.
As a lawyer you must have a certificate to certify in a verifiable way of verification that you are a lawyer of the law.

I would like to see a copy of this document to see that you are who are say you are.
Mr. M4k1n1, I'm not saying I don't trust you, but we're talking about money here, and I just want to make sure. I am sure you can understand that.

Best regards,
3r1c C4rtm4n

I especially love this part:
Quote:
As a lawyer you must have a certificate to certify in a verifiable way of verification that you are a lawyer of the law.

This MUST confuse the lad!

And one to a Chinese-man with a Chemicals-company (representative-scam)...
Quote:
Dear Mr. L1u D3shu,
please let me know all the details I need to contact the clients.
How do I contact them? What do I tell them? What is your favorite color?

Best regards,
3r1c C4rtm4n

Can't wait to learn what's his favorite color...

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay folks, I need some advice. My mentor is on a field-trip to Hellhole, Nebraska so I have to get some opinions from the masses. Laughing

My lad (the rich widow) wants me to transfer the money into the bank-account of her lawyer. The account-info looks real and has already been passed to our man of mystery to have a look at it.
I have made the lad go to WU 2 or 3 times and got him quite pissed, so now it's banking-time. As I have no way to tell if the account has been shut down already I need some excuse why I cannot make the transfer.

By the way, how many Canadians have their bank-account in France? Confused

Edit: Okay, found help. Very Happy
But any ideas are still welcome.

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The rich-widow was getting such a big headache from 4n1t4 that she totally forgot about 1m4s0n, who also is supposed to help her. And the money even is within reach, as he currently is in France on a business-trip.
I've sent her this reminder:
Quote:
Dear R3b3cc4,
what's up?
Yesterday I sent you an email and you still didn't reply. It seems to me that you have found somebody else to help you, and that you don't need my help anymore.
Well, if that is so then you have let me know, I'm here in Marseille with a pile of cash waiting to be picked up, and I don't hear the slightest whistle from you.

Well, that's what I call a crappy business-partner!
So, get back to me and let me know if you still want me to help you or not. As you know I won't stay here forever. I am a busy man and already take quite some risk by traveling with so much money.
I am taking this risk to help you, I hope you understand that! I'm not walking around with nearly 20,000 USD for my own pleasure.

So, if you are still interested in my help I suggest you get your security-guys going towards Marseille.
If you're not interested anymore, then at least let me know! THAT would be GOOD BUSINESS-PRACTICE!

Best regards,
1m4s0n 0f4b1tch

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The rich-widow should better look for a better lawyer.
Now he told me that once I transfer the money he will sign the document.
Problem is that he already did... Just scroll up, and you will find a pic of the Power of Attorney for Mrs. 4n1t4 B1kd1k.

I just asked him how the doc would be transferred, and if it would be valid if it was mailed to me...
No, I'm not going to tell him I already have it, I just want to see what he says, and if in this case I wouldn't even need to pay if all this was real...

Mortar

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic