SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any ideas ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
countrygypsy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I need a little help or something. I have not really been getting into this for a bit but this guy kind of intrigued me lol. First of his name love you (YIM ID lover_goodheart) an the god awful annoying falling hearts background on YIM, adiitionaly the fact he is only chatting to me yet it takes him forever to respond to me, made it smell like scam but this guy is different out of the rest. Despite the fact he has right away fallen in love with me he wants to take care of me ...... He is a DR he says he is a friend in need an wants to take care of me.

He first sent me an offline messege say he is in NY I am jus up from him in maine. when we finaly connected after some chatting I told him all I seem to meet on here is guys that fall in love with me then go to another country an start asking me for money. He thought that was horrible lol. (Ya gulable me ha ha ha started thinking he could be that one in million HA) well last night I asked where in NY he lives an he said manhatton. He told me he wants to put money on my credit card the other day I told him I have been looking for it so last night (after he told me he is in manhatton) he told me he is expecting payment from the "us" HA I said " I am confused where are you I thought you were in manhatton " He said he is in scotland. (He knows I want to go there real bad)

Anyway I he is soooo wanting to send me money on my credit card and he has been very attentive to me as well as compasionate and always asks how my kids are. (He is so sweet if his name did not come back to eaters when I googled him I could think he is a dream come true LOL) Ha ha ha I am quite the mark ehhh lol well any help would be great before he starts to bore me lol maybe a little help on the stratigy here ........ thanx
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all are you baiting safe? Did he originally make contact on a real account of yours? Are you still baiting him from that account?

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It all sounds like typical scammer bullsh!t to me. What was the name that brought you to here anyway?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

countrygypsy wrote:
He is a DR he says he is a friend in need an wants to take care of me.

As are 90% of the scammers Rolling Eyes

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I have him after I finish with my current love lad?

Or before I finish, so I can butter him up really well

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
countrygypsy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes ((( redshoes)))he came to me on my YIM have had since I came to the net however I have googled both my YIM nic's an noting comes up. I have not really had time to deal with any scammers latlely but this one intrigued me. he does not seem to really follow a script so he kinda took me by surprise I was sceptial of him but he had a different approach I had not really started chatting with the intent of bating ......... ok spank me I should know better lol ...I think I read that finding a person on YIM is not so easy but yes he first contacted me the 24th of nov ............ seems to me I had someone with a simular name before I came here or knew of bating I will have to look on my other puter

Quote:
Did he originally make contact on a real account of yours?

LOL lotta are you sure it is not more like 98 9/10% hehe.
ya wayne it sounded like b/s to me too I came here though becouse his approach is one I have not read in here so I figured I better get with the "master baters" lol .........

(((( irishemigrant ))))
yes you are more than welcome to him, he seems real easy I think someone with experiance could have a lot of fun with him. I am not sure what his angle is he seems quite comfortable with the pitch of giving money. he is intent on my having a credit card to transfer money to?????his YIM ID is "lover_goodheart" I have all our chats if there is anything you would like to see. unlike most of the guys he will stay close to a chat
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His approach is NOT that different. He's a scammer. They all have very minor differences in their approach.

BE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN OF THIS ONE THING: HE IS NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING BENEVOLENT WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER.

Dump this guy on his ass! Then create a fake persona and email account and email him back with a short little, "Hi! I saw your profile and think we have things in common. Interested?"

There's a 50/50 chance he'll email you back and you can repeat the whole process you've just been through with him. And if he doesn't email you back, you KNOW he's a scammer for sure because many scammers have to make first contact to be certain they don't get a baiter. Too bad that doesn't work for a lot of them, Twisted Evil !
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There seems to be a common trend among many romancers lately to deposit money into out accounts, there are probably 2 reason for them doing this.

1 he has no intention of depositing moeny into your account, it is simply to gauge how gullible you may be

or 2, he will deposit money into your account from a phished account then shortly after he may ask you for some money for an emergency that has come up.

There is no way for me to tell which it is at the moment but if you are baiting safely give him bogus bank info and see what he comes back with, if he does not mention a problem with the account details you can be comfortable that he will not be sending money, if he complains it is fake then he is using you to launder his phished money.

Either wasy there is some fun to be had, i know you have allready looked through the roamnce sticky but refer back to it if need be and ask away if you still have questions.

Edit, problem spelling money that day

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
countrygypsy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok I think I need help I have googled both of my YIM names an nothing shows up. I have changed my location on my profile but people keep coming on with old info. I just tried to find myself on the members directory so I could see what is on there becouse when I first joined I was very honest lol aren't most people ha ha
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
aren't most people ha ha

I have never signed up to yahoo or anywhere else with my real info.

Countrygypysy, You sent me a PM yesterday asking if I thought you were safe baiting with this account. I told you no, and advised you to open a new account and asked if you had a mentor. You wrote back and said you thought you were safe and would continue.

This guy already knows quite a lot about you. You must drop him. If you want to continue to bait him turn him over to another baiter or come back at him with another email address. You must stop communicating with him. If new people are continuing to contact you with old information it is quite possible he has passed your info on to someone or someone looking over his shoulder saw your id.

Do not answer anyone you don't know that contacts you on the account you are talking about. Please open a new one and please, please read the stickies.

We are happy you are here and glad to help.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first rule of baiting is to bait safe. If you don't follow that step then you shouldn't be baiting that person. No ifs and buts about it. A lot of the posts here show what look like stupid people being screwed over by us, but take it from the experienced baiters here, the only reason we can do that is because we've protected ourselves to the hilt before doing anything else. If a scammer has ANY of your real life information, then you should stop all contact with them on that account. Feel free to bait them under a new name and email address, but never from one that is in any way linked to your real life.

As for the credit card part, more and more scammers are flashing accounts nowadays. It looks like they've sent you money, so you send it on to them. Then the bank sees what's happened and cancels the transaction. At that point you've lost the money you sent to the scammer, the money you have to pay back to the bank, plus you run the real risk of jail time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic