SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza's heard nothing from Cl1ff since Thursday. I hope my comment on his name didn't push him over the edge...

He's just not trying hard enough. Maybe his oga (or whatever) needs to give him a Jethro Gibbs slap and tell him to make an effort!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't seem to have bought the whole fake PD driver:
Quote:
I told what do to iight.when you delay the payment the more you endanger the life of your family.
Do what i do you first by Monday morning as your first assignment of they day.I GAVE YOU THE PAYMENT FORMATION OK YOU CAN AS WELL PAY IT BIT BY BIT .THAT IS THE ONLY ADVICE I HAVE FOR YOU
get back to me
Put3y replies:
Quote:
I called the Parcel Direct people before I got your email saying not to involve them. A tall man with thinning blond hair and a pointed nose showed up in a Parcel Direct uniform and took my money and my family. He told me to send him $50,000 or he will kill one of my children each day and then my wife. I have until 5 p.m. today of he will deliver a package with one of my children in it. Why did you do this to me? What are you trying to do? I told you that I was trying to get your money. Now you have done this!

Poor Cl1ffy! Methinks Christams will be right out for him. Crying or Very sad Laughing

EDIT- R@y sent this to Cliffy this afternoon:
Quote:
Hello, Small D**k!

I just did make it to Boston right before the blizzard. I have found the library and am writing you from there. This trip isn't starting out like I planned. I only got $600 from my client. That wasn't even enough to make my trip worth wile. Also, I had a terrible time driving in the delivery van in the snow. But I have taken some precautions to make sure that I get more money. It means that I have to stay here for awhile. Just letting you know where I am so your 'boyz' can keep up with me. I hope they are dressing warmly!

See ya, Goat F****r
What are the odds that Cl1ffy will figure this scenario out on his own?

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just emailed Nathan and the email bounced. Crying or Very sad What am I going to do? Does anyone have another way to get ahold of him?

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I know,

Sorry I didn't let you know yesterday but he sent me an email posted below from this account [email protected] (replace the 4s with a)

Hey Johny,

Quote:
Sorry I haven't been in touch, I actually wrote you some couple of days back updating you about how I threatned the guy with his daughter but unfortunately my email box was shut yesterday so I don't know if you have replied or Oliver has replied too so I'll appreciate it if you can send me his email again.

What other stuff do you think I can threaten the guy with again. I'm just happy that at least I've had your email saved on my computer otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you again.

Take care buddy and hope to hear from you soon.

Nathan.

I replied

Quote:
Hi Nathan,

Sorry I hadn't replied, I was off finding some new mugus for early in the new year, it is a real bitch when email addresses go down, I have lost a few mugus over the years with that.

The email for Oliver is [email protected] let me know how you go with him, I have not sent him anything so you might need to ask him what he has sent to you.

Bye
Johny

If you dont get a reply soon send him an email and tell him i emailed you and gave you the addy.

@Gomer, if you are there, your mugu has a new address if you wanted to get back in touch.

Nothing from our other low life Hitman Dama / Clifford / Dennis / Teco

Good to know his time is still being wasted but.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry

NP thanks, I will wait for him to get ahold of me.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also want to die hard... Are the mail-addys at the beginning of this thread still valid?
I tried the one of Dennis, but got a bounce.
Too bad, I'd really love to get a few people to try to kill me.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
If you PM me with an email address and a quick story line I should be able to find an opening for you.

I am not sure if Clifford is talking to me now prefering the services of another hitman partner however N4ath4n is still after a few new vics

One thing I have found is that hitmen do go through quite a few addies, the early ones will not work.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject to the opinion of the threatened I propose the following changes to the way we are working with the hitmen

I have directed both hitmen towards a new email address that I can provide to selected interested parties with the password, the idea being that you will now be able to self help your replies to them from my Johny charactor.

I have sent the following emails

First to Dama / Dennis / teco / clifford but for ease of typing I will refer to him as Dama from now on.

Quote:
Hi Dama

I have changed my email address, I am a bit worried about it so just to be sure I am going to use this on from now on.

I need to know what you are up to, I gave you some mugus and you have not come back to me

let me know what you are up to so I can give you more information

Bye
Johny

Subject to agreement if replying to Dama be sure to refer back to my previous emails to him and try to copy my writing style, if you are not sure let me now and I will write the replies for you.

This sent to N4than

Quote:
Hi Nathan

I have changed my email address just to be safe.

Use this address for me now.ok

The mugu Oliver on the weekend he was not with his daughter, the daughter was with the mother,

Oliver went out with friends to a place called blue oyster

let me know how you go OK

Bye
Johny

Johny has been writing to N4than in good english with only the occasional lad style of writing, again check the posted replies from me to him and copy the writing style as much as possible.

This offer will only extend to those with a little more experience to reduce the likelyhood of ruining the bait.

I can continue to feed information to the hitmen for the newer baiters.

By doing this you will be able to get updates by checking in for your self.

Let me know your thoughts on this idea and also let me know if anybody is interested in the self help proposal.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry, you are the man.

How did you know, in RL, that my daughter was with her mother this weekend. Are you tailing me? Laughing I love the Blue Oyster also I think I spent some heavy money on the strippers.

BACK the ATTACK
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I stand to be corrected on this but I think it was one of The Naked Gun movies, Leslie Nielson the clumsy detective visited the place as part of the investigation, The Blue Oyster bar was actually a gay bar.
(Edit, yes as pointed out by Yastreb I have been corrected)

Please dont tell me you put money into "g" strings in there.

As for how I know what you are up to, it is my job to know everything about what you do, what kind of hitman do you think I would be if I didn't know Wink

Last edited by Murry Guru on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
I stand to be corrected on this but I think it was one of The Naked Gun movies, Leslie Nielson the clumsy detective visited the place as part of the investigation, The Blue Oyster bar was actually a gay bar.

Actually it was the first Police Academy film.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew it was a police comedy, thanks for the correction, I am picturing it now that you mention it. Laughing

lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has D3nni5 filled out any homeland security forms yet? If not, I will be needing him to do a set <G>.

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that i know but so many baiters have had a go that it wouldn't surprise me.

Send him as ASEM to his c.4vrus@gmail account and see how you go.

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cl1ffy hasn't twigged yet. He emailed Put3y today:
Quote:
Look here Arthur, get the money you have with you sent right now through Western Union. Failure to do this I will ask my boys to kill you. Use the below information in sending the money and don't reply me without the scan payment slip of the Western Union.

Name: Richard Putey
Address: London, United Kingdom
Text Question: Best Color
Text Answer: White
MTCN: ...
Amount: ...

Get back to me...
Put3y replied
Quote:
What are you talking about?! I gave your guy the $600! Today he sent little Neville's disfigured body to my home! I hate you!

Tomorrow, poor Anastasia will be delivered. Crying or Very sad

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Before I asked Murry to set up one of my chars with N4th4n I ASEMd him with another one, just to see what would happen.

My message simply was:
Quote:
why me?

For which his reply was what think must be one of his standard-threats:
Quote:
You have the gut to be asking me that stupid question? do you think this is a f* joke, didn't you read my first email to you?
Now listen, you have 72 hrs to respond on wether you are ready to cooperate and pay the money or I should go ahead with what i've been mandated to do which is to terminate your life.

I don;t have to remind you that no security agent should know about this or else it will be extended to your family so be smart

(As said, I ASEMd him, so this is actually his first mail...)

But now he's in for a surprise, because he doesn't know that my char is a weapons-freak with a military background...
Quote:
My witless friend,

I am sure that you are not aware who you are dealing with. I have 15 years of military experience, 10 in the Swedish National Army, and 5 in the US Marine Corps.

You might have picked up a piece of cake here that could be too big for you to swallow.

I'm sure this conversation might turn out to be a lot of fun. There's a lot of potential here for more death-threats, and counter-threats. I'm even thinking to include some "Running Man"-elements here...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rolex1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you guys must be doing something right. i sent a reply to a hit man that i got a while back and got nothing in return. i even made it a sniveling shaking in my shoes what do i need to do letter.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Maybe you're just a good person and nobody wants to have you eliminated... Wink

Can't wait for the reply my lad will send me on what I've sent you him (see above), I hope he won't be too intimidated...

Mortar

pony pony
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry

I'm sorry, I thought you knew it was from Police Academy that is why I dropped the stripper comment. I have put some dollars in g'strings in my day but not at an establishment like that. Rolling Eyes

BACK the ATTACK
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snurched - gone with the standard "ha ha, very funny - new email?" reply.

See if I get a bite!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to taunt Cl1ffy some more:

Quote:
Br3tt,
I saw your car outside the gym today - f* me, do you WANT to spend your Christmas in a plaster cast? I'm THAT close to telling R0ss what happened
So unless you really REALLY enjoy a f* s* of agony, you can stay out of my f* life! You got that?
El1za

I hope he hasn't given up - what a wuss if he has!

Sand Timer x 7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from either hitman to me today, I dont think they want to share the cut this close to christmas. OH well.

Justice, I got the blue Oyster from the movie, just couldn't remember which movie.

Good to hear those G string have not seen your money, personally I would prefer to give it to a lad, well maybe not, just so long as I didn't have to put it in Wink

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cliffy seems to be believing Put3y's story:
Quote:
Send the money with Western Union and don't give any of my guys the money okay. I won't repeat this to you again.
Get back to me...
Meanwhile, the carnage contiues at the Put3y house:
Quote:
I told you, your guy came and took the money. Today he has delivered the bodies of my two children, Nicholas and Anastasia! You have my money now stop this carnage! I only have my lovely wife, Deirdre and my son Eric left! STOP STOP STOP!!!!!

I doubt Deirdre and Eric will see Christmas! Crying or Very sad Very Happy
EDIT- Poor Deidre and Eric didn't even make it today. R@y sent this to Cliffy:
Quote:
Numbnuts,
Just a note to tell you that I am still here in Boston. I got only $600 but I have had to dispatch 5 people: a guys wife and his four kids. I am headed back to Atlanta. It was not profitable this trip and I am too cold! Oh, well! That is they way it goes in our business.
I am waiting for Cliffy to put 2 and 2 together. I may be waiting for awhile.

lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D3nni5 wants to call one of my characters, female. Can anyone take his call to waste his minutes? I can fill you in on the particulars of who you are. He wants this laptop bad. Has anyone else even heard his voice? He also wants more pics of me (I look like Jordan Capri BTW <G>). Maybe he is infatuated? No idea what he is up to. If I send more of the right pics, I'm sure he will be dreaming of her.

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now for something completely different-

Justice gave me an idea. What if one of our hitmen turned the tables on our scammers? We could send a character after one of them and see what we get.

Just an idea. Sounds great in my head, but I don't know if it would work.

EDIT- I just checked Put3y's email. Cliffy is a rather insensitive scammer. He is using Put3y's tragedy for his own benefit:
Quote:
Your death and that of your wife will be the next thing I will do to you if you don't get the money paid this week.
Get back to me...
Poor Put3y! He had a rather disappointing week:
Quote:
I GAVE YOU ALL I HAD! YOU SAID $600 WAS ENOUGH! I GAVE IT TO YOUR GUY POSING AS A P4RC3L D1R3CT DRIVER! HE TOOK IT! HE TOOK MY WIFE AND CHILDREN! HE DEMANDED I PAY HIM $50,000 OR HE WOULD KILL MY FAMILY! NOW THREE OF MY CHILDREN ARE DEAD! WAIT A MINUTE, SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR.....................

YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SENT THE HEADS OF MY WIFE, DEIRDRE, AND MY SON, ERIC, VIA P4RC3L D1R3CT!!!!!! I HAVE NO FAMILY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!! COME AND GET ME NOW! I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LIVE FOR!!!!!!!
Tomorrow, R@ym0nd will return from Boston and mensch that his ploy as a fake P@rc3l D1r3ct driver maybe isn't the best method to collect big payouts!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic