SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just1n Alb3rt vs. The Bu2y B33 S4wing Club of Nevada

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet us all and then Hell�s Grannies starting in a fight "my cookies are better than yours!!! Hey, Mr. Scammer, what do you think?" Laughing
On a more serious note, silence here today as well.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't replied to Agnes either, but I don't think he has twigged. He and Agnes are pretty good buds.

He might just have taken the day off.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok - I've discussed this with JayHawk.

Here's what I'm going to work on - but it may take a while. I'm 1300 miles from home - and it's not a pleasure trip. I have a lot of work to do.

So, "Mrs. R0b1nson" who is 63/64 is a very wealthy old lady. She's much younger than you guys, and she's a stuck up snob. You cannot stand "me/her" but you are willing to let me in your group because of my abilities to know other people. So, I am going to use my money and ability to spread the word about the BB$C. I will create a web forum for members of the BB$C from around the world to be able to chat with each other (like the m1llionaire forum) We will have an Introduce yourself forum where you type the name of your old lady - how old she is - a bit about herself - and HER EMAIL ADDY (so scammers will love it) Keep it short, though. Then there will be a general chat forum - and there will be someone who will take the role of event organizers (who will pretend to be like in their 30s or so) And will post about the events (kind of like pretending to be a webmaster - we'll need someone who's online a lot - or maybe two someones) There will be a prayer forum so we can keep the old ladies who become ill in our prayers. We'll also have a sewing forum, knitting forum, and crocheting forum. We can post pics of stuff we are making - and just discuss being old and senile.

It will be a great place for scammers. All of our email addies and personal information will be there - and we will just seem to be old ladies.

So - - - that was my idea to take this a step further.

I'm sure others will have ideas to bring it together.

For example, since I am busy, is anyone good at PSP or Photoshop? We could use an icon to represent the BB$C......I can see a Bee zig zagging around - and it's stinger is a needle.....and behind it you see - - - - - - - -
and maybe on top of the - - - - - - are the words that spell out the name of the club?

I'll slowly work to get this together - it may take a couple weeks - but you guys can talk about how Mrs. Robinson has offered to give you guys this for Christmas - you can't stand her - she's only 64 years old and thinks she knows it all - you can be "two faced" to me - - say that Agnes seems to really like me and that's really making you mad. Maybe you think Agnes is after my money or something - - I dunno - just something to think of - but it will be fun.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, is there any way that you can go in and backdate the posts so it looks like the board has been around longer than a couple of weeks? I love this idea.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to have a safe place to meet other people like me and discuss crocheting and sewing.

My only caveat is that the M1lliona1res forum was supposed to do the same thing, with the advantage that all members were extremely wealthy and stuck-up--easy targets, no?--and still the only thing it netted was the pathetic ARK. A few phone lads did drive-by postings, but nobody else stayed around. ARK himself was easy to abuse, but it was a lot of effort just to engage one wannabe scammer. I suspect the lads were just too stupid and too lazy to see the M1lliona1res as excellent victims. How do we know the BB$C will be seen any different?

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The forum won't be to "net" lads.

We'll "net" the lads and then slowly bring them to the forum. So we won't tell the lads immediately about the forum....you get them on the hook first. Then you tell them about it.

Some lads may accidentally find us, but the purpose will be for keeping lads on the hook once they have bitten initially.

Like my M4rtins lad. I've had him for a year - got a safari out of him - he's still got some energy in himself. I think it's time to share him with others. And the BB$C will be the perfect way to share him with others - opening him for abuse.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Well, great! Far be it from me to suggest anybody NOT bait a scammer, or preferrably dozens at the same time. I look forward to many discussions of the virtues of petit-point vs. latch-hook weaving. Maybe we can even bring the lads' wives into the group and have some true multi-continental sistahood? Very Happy

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from him lately either. I am playing it straight and have only asked that he pay me more than the other ladies. Backstabbing and jealousy will follow, but only later when he is more committed.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like you all are a bunch of losers, cause Agnes is getting her money!

Quote:
Hello Agnes XXXXX,

Am very sorry for the late response,

My client just call me now, he said any momment from now, he will make the payment out.

Thanks.
Just1n A

Ha, ha, ha ha ha! You are a bunch of losers! I'm making money and you aren't!

I sure do hope that some old bat doesn't get jealous and take the check out of my mailbox and rip it up. That would be really horrible.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am writing him to complain.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk, I assume Agnes is going to go brag to the other Bees the Jus1n has written to her?

I just wanted to check before Ethel gets (even more) jealous in her next e-mail to Just1n.

@Eliza - I love the idea of a message board with elderly women.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf, I am shocked and surprised at you. Of course Agnes will not be bragging to her friends about getting a check. She will just mention it to her good friend Sylvia, and Sylvia has promised not to tell anyone. Then again, can it really hurt if Sylvia tells one or two people, as long as they promise not to tell anyone.

Yeah, it won't get around town in less than an hour that way. Very Happy

Remember, you didn't hear it from Agnes.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads sure do love it when the Secret Code of Silence is broken!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No answer to me, too...only got a strange request for friendship from a certain J3nn1fer, most probably NOT related to our man. (If so, then I�d have to leave the line because I slipped into my usual character setting, meaning Chrys is 26 and not 94...I just hope J3nn1fer is not him.)
I am going to complain too, because Christmas is near, and I can�t do business when my family is around.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's funny because Ethel got an e-mail from about an inheritance fund. Ethel asked him if he knows Justin and why isn't Justin writing to her when Sylvia told her that he is still writing to Agnes.

It seems Justin is passing out the addresses to other lads (or he has more than one type of scam going on).

@ Jayhawk - Ethel also gave Justin a good talking to about what Sylvia told her.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Bitsy just got the same thing. ATM/inheritance scam.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agnes and Sylvia got it as well, although for some reason Bambi didn't. Sad

Maybe he doesn't want to get involved with a seventy-some year old stripper. Sad

I vote that we all ask Just1n about this email.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got it too, was wondering where it came from.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he really only wanted one victim. What a lazy lad Sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Naw, I think it's that he's only got enough bad paper for one victim. I think he'd love to have us all. The phishing for cc info didn't work out for him, so now he's trying another angle. Let's really keep the push on for the paper.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf wrote:
That's funny because Ethel got an e-mail from about an inheritance fund. .

Yeah! I got the same! Did not understand it is related to our man�s story though.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agnes wrote him back, asking if he knew Mr. A. She got the following:

Quote:
Hello

Thanks for your response,
Well i dont no who you call Alb3rt, this all about international settlement,so if you no that you are intrested just contact.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Sylvia is still convinced that her computer sent Mr. A her drivers license, as she stuck it in the computer and the computer didn't give it back. Mr. A feigns ignorance:

Quote:
Hello Sylvia X
i am not with your driving license,you dont send it to me

Well, SOMEONE has to have it!

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk, I got the same e-mail from the chief.

Should the Bees take up the opportunity to get this international settlement as well?

Quote:
Dear Mr. Chief,

Albert was a nice young man introduced to us gals at the sewing club by Agnes. Agnes said he could help us earn some extra money, but he suddenly stopped writing to me (which was very rude of him if you ask me!).

Can this doctor you mention help our sewing club get some money? We are all elderly women on a fixed income, so any extra money would be very helpful.

Sincerely,

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely not the most clever email of all times but it�s better than say nothing to the Ch1ef : Smile
Quote:
Dear Sir,

this is a very interesting offer.
I have been discussing it with my friends from the Bu5y B33 S3w1ng C1rcle.
Personally, I would like to wait a few days to confirm your offer because i have just received a very interesting job offer from a very dedicated young gentleman and I am not sure if a lady of my age can cope with all these excitements beyond sewing.

I wish you a very fine day and a merry Christmas.

Yours, Chry5315 S0ph1a Ph1m0kr4tes

It�s time the original scammer gets back. Evil or Very Mad

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I miss the original guy as well.

I vote that we all drive this new guy crazy with questions. What the hell is "international settlement"?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic