SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mister Chukwu takes a Third Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, too bad!! I was liking Mr Chukwu very much.

You manage to get these people so far, and once they are that far along.... it's hard for them to withdraw from the scene.

If you have any other good baits you want help with, you have my email!

Respectfully,

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well maybe one last punt from the reward angle, otherwise I'll give him a few weeks, then bait him again from an escaped Melanie... Very Happy

It is tempting to go for a hat-trick.. Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this message from my dastardly 0gunbule character to Mister Chukwu together with a photo of Melanie all tied up like a kidnap victim.

Quote:
do not worry my broda all is safe ok.

the english girl is at a safe house in ibadan no herm will come to her ok.
my boss will like to reward you with 10% of the english girl value and will like to verse with you.

if you are ok for this then hold we will contact yoiu soon ok

Mister Chukwu now had 'proof' that Melanie was now in the hands of 0gunbule's kidnap gang, and notice new respect in addressing him as Mister 0gunbule...

Quote:

Mister 0gunbule ,
How far what is happing now tell me more about the English girl, what is the full meaning of the picture i saw, that is the girl.
Please tell me something to understand ok reply me now am in the internet weiting for you reply please am worrying about what i saw ok

Quote:
we will hold d english girl here at ibadan will take d girl north to hand ofer to d arab form niamy when safe to do it soon ok

you can come to ibadan soon to collect d catcher fee for you good work my broda and my boss will like to verse with you for more job ok.

is all safe and good my broda do not fear nothing you have done good work.

Quote:
Mister 0gunbule,

please my bros am not in Lagos any more am somewhere in Togo ok if there is anything you want or need from me beter Email me and let me know all me about the girls

This was the point at which I thought the bait might die, because I had frightened Chukwu off. So if in doubt, introduce another character.... Very Happy

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My name is Linzi Fxxxxx and I am a close friend of Melanie Bxxxx.

Melanie left your contact details with me and told me that she was meeting you on Friday and staying with you over the weekend, and that she would contact me as soon as she returned home safely.

To date I have not received any confirmation from Melanie and I am growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.

Please would you confirm to me that Melanie has indeed met with yourself and that she is safe and well, by immediate return

So with the girl that he loves in the clutches of the evil 0gunbule and about to be sold to an Arab hareem, what does the spendid Mister Chukwu do to assist Melanie's best friend..?

Yep, he puts her in direct contact with 0gunbule and the kidnappers.. Confused

Quote:
Dear Linzi how are you , hope you are fine , well my dear i don't know were r'e about her i want all the way from Togo to Lagos just because of she i did not see at the airport as she said ,please contact this address may be the persome can explan beter.....(0gunbule's Email address)

Whadda lovely guy.... Very Happy

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well in all honesty, I don't know if there was any malice involved in Mister Chukwu putting Linzi and Mister 0gunbule together, or if it was just unintentional stupidity.

But I decided that I'd test Mister Chukwu and see how much I could buy his morality for. So my 0gunbule sent this Email.

Quote:
HAIL U MY BRODA HAIL YOU

my guy it was very good thinking for u to send the secon english girl to my way. she come easy to africa and n=know that teh 2 english girls r now taken away by d arabs from niamey.

My guy this is a very good job tha u do and we feast very very well. my broda u must give me a name so that u can come collect d western union taht will be left behind for you of 25.000k cos you ahev earn it very well n d arabs like d english girls very much and pay a lot of money to take them.

ok, so tell em a name soon cos we are heading to south africa very soon ok.

Would Mister Chukwu be wracked with remorse knowing that he was now responsible for two young women being abducted and sold on as sex slaves... Confused

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh! Mr Chukwu is NO GOOD! Dang! Nasty piece of work, that one....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems as though I have recruited a kidnapper & slaver...

Oddly though, he can't provide a payee name for the WU transfer until tomorrow... Confused

Quote:
Mister 0gunbule,
My guy you telling truth,if it is true that the girl came to Africa you could have tell me, now i want to belive and work with you, am in Togo just feel free and write to me anytime anyday ok am with you all my heart i know how to chat very well contact me am in internet always ok.
Now for the name you ask me give you that should be tomorrow morning please do not let me down i will work with but tell me more about you so that i will know you well and trust you vary well thank you once again.

Quote:
ok my guy i will give you insturstction to d arab to make d payment so let me now when you have d payment cos i want for you to feast well at my table cos of you good work all of this is possible my broda.

ok so i will leave niamy tomorrow for s.africa to take some cool chill time
i will contact you when i come backs to ghana for more good jobs to do ok

Quote:
Mister 0gunbule,
Ok am here weiting to here from you,but when are you coming back from S Africa meybe you are going for job i think so, please do not me feel bad because i have made up my self to work with you, well when i see the transifer of the money i will let you know thank you very much

So this is where the bait is at this moment.
My thanks go to Jojobean at this point for his invaluable advice and contribution.

Some good/news bad news is on the way for Mister Chukwu.

The good news is that £25,000 has been transferred to him.
The bad news is that he will have to take a safari to Niamey to collect it... Very Happy

Fingers crossed he will take the safari despite the floods in Northern Togo, because as this bait has developed, Mister Chukwu has revealed himself to be a thoroughly unlikeable dirtbag.. Evil or Very Mad

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to necro this thread but this bait has been continuing towards a third 5afari for Mr Chukwu.

For the past couple of months I have played the role of the white slave trader, Mr 0gunbule, and to my amazement Mr Chukwu swallowed it.

I tried a couple of times to get him on 5afari to collect his commission for the two English girls and to meet the rest of the gang but he was just too scared... Evil or Very Mad

So about a month ago I tried a different tack and rolled a romance bait at him which he lapped up.... Very Happy

Very simple plot, my lovely young blonde has just split with her boyfriend and so she didn't have a man to accompany her to the 5imba Camp. Enter our eager volunteer.....Mr Chukwu... Very Happy

Last edited by Simba on Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh wow..!! Thats really great...!! I am so happy that you sorted out your travel tickets with the 5imba 5afari company, they do seem very professional, and I am so excited about this 5afari.
Obviously I am also very excited about meeting you and sharing my bed with you. I can't stop myself thinking about how amazingly sexy its going to be. I can't wait for you to **** me for the first time....!!!
Anyway hunni, here is another photo of me. This time in my kitchen with a friend of mine. I hope that you like the little dress that I am wearing because I am thinking about wearing that one the night that we first meet.
Would that make you happy?
Luv & stuff,

Quote:
I think you must be good in bed....? I have been thinking on how sexy you would be, your pics have said a little about you but i need to se you nude in front of me and on the turf ( bed ) heavens would fall on the very day the game commences....what do you think ?
Its like you have a degree in flattering, i luv your commendations, thats my gurl. Your friend is pretty but not as pretty as my angel, you are prettier, tell your friend that there is someone here who admires her ( my brother saw her pic and guess what....? )
I need to be in Cotonou between tomorrow and the next, you remember that i have to catch up with the shuttle bus by 14.45pm on Friday(14/12/2007) pls send me the small money i asked you to assist me with, don't say i'm bothering you, ok ? I know you won't. Pls reply to this mail as faster as you can

Quote:
Hi Hunni, Yes, I can be a very, very naughty girl. You will soon see...
I don't know if there is time to arrange a flight for my friend to come to Africa too but maybe I might spring a surprise on your and your brother. I know that she will be very flattered to know that he fancies her.

Well I have to go shopping tonight for some Christmas presents for you two lads, so I will get a couple of those laptops that you want ok and some other nice surprises.
You will be very pleased with me I can promise you that.

I think if your transport collects you at 14:45 then you should reach the camp about the same time as me, it will be nice if you can greet me with a hot sexy kiss.
Your brother is being very cheeky again with me to ask me for money again, I am not happy with him for that so please tell him not to do that again.
By the way, what is your phone number?
Luv & Stuff,

Quote:
You have misinterpreted or, you misunderstand the message, he was not the one asking you for money, i am the one asking you to assist me with a little amount of money to go to Cotonou plus the lodging, how can he ask you for money ? Never ! He cannot stoop so low to this extent. It was me that asked you for money, understood ???
He is not being cheeky, ok ? He is not the type. If you meet him i know you would like him, he is so friendly and accessible., he is such a funny guy, don't worry, you will meet him one day.

If the two of you can make it and come together, that would be great, heavens would fall. Make her the proposal, she may likely have the interest and my brother is tougher, he is macho like.

Going for shopping? This is good, shop well for me Hunni, i know you will do.
Yes, i may likely to arrive the same time with you at the camp and that is why i want to be in Cotonou by tomorrow or next, i would be very prepared and ready to move without any delay. I've given you my phone n� before, not to worry, here it is again...+228 0121379 ( +228 this is the country code ) What about your phone n� ?
You can send me the money on this name....GEORGE FRED FAMO. I have the plan to travel to Europe by next year but if things work well between the both of us, i can move to UK just bcos of my ANGEL S**** J****. I will tell you more about my travelling on meeting. Tell me, what are your turn ons and offs ?
I expect from you soonest

Enormous thanks to Sleepless for making a call to Mt Chukwu at this point and really tipping him over the edge.... Very Happy

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hiya Hunni-Bunny,
Well it was really nice to hear your voice finally tonight but where were you?
It sounded like there was a riot going on in the background what was that all about..? Yes I am still coming to Africa as planned, not even splitting up with my boyfriend was going to change that so there isn't any reason why I would change my mind at this late stage.
I'll be honest with you though, I was quite upset that you asked me to call you back later. I thought that you would have been excited that I called you, but apparently not. You know somehow I get the feeling that you are going to let me down by not coming to meet me?
Luv & stuff

Quote:
Why did you think i would let you down when i am dying to meet you ? I have given you my words, i am not a heart breaker, after all you have gone through with your former boyfriend( although, you've not told me why he quitted ) The Almighty good Lord bears me witness, i can never and would never be a part to such act, ok ?
Yes, the noise at the background was the noise of football club supporters ( Manchester United Football Club ) they played yesterday in the Champions league, that was the reason why there was so much noise like that, sorry for that.
I never meant to ask you to call back in 1hr but where i was at the moment you called me was not condusive for me, moreso, the telephone i made use of does not directly belong to me, i would implore you to please call me on my brother's telephone its always with me....+228 9096677, please do bear and reason with me, ok ? I need to call you, send me your telephone n�.
I was so excited to hear your voice irrespective of the network problem and the short conversation, infact, i had a sleepless night over this imagining how meeting you would be, do you seem to get it from the angle i've been seeing it ? Please come quickly !!!
Hunni, please don't forget to send the money, i need to move today to locate where the shuttle bus terminus is and to make things easier for me to get to the camp, be prepared, heavens would fall. Erase your mind of negative thoughts baout me letting you down, i cross my heart.
How are you today and always and how is my special 1 2 3 ???

Quote:
Hiya Hunni
Thank you for sending me that nice message. Its alright I do believe that you will be with me tomorrow night....Gosh, yes, it wil be tomorrow night....just you and me.....alone together in Africa...!!
I am amazed that this is all happening so quickly now.
Never mind about my previous boyfriend. He is in my history now, and all that is on my mind is getting really sexy and horny with you. I have attached a photo of me with him, but I think that you are more handsome and sexy. And I bet that you have a much bigger **** than him too....!!!!!

Oh, I almost forgot. I got a really good deal because I bought two laptops, so I have already packed those in amongst the clothes that I got for you. I must dash now, because, now that I know that you are going to meet me, I want to buy some new sexy underwear........
Luv & stuff,

At this point I was really confident that I'd have the safari from him, but then he shocked me by sending an Email to 0gunbule...

Quote:
God bless you Mister 0gunbule,

Yes guy i like your way just fulling your self, you think that i don't know it is you the same thing you last time.welldone my guy.

Last edited by Simba on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well as he didn't contact me on Friday I had assumed that he hadn't taken the safari, so Saturday morning I Emailed him to show my disappointment.

Quote:
Well good morning to you,

I arrived here late last night after a long and exhausting journey to
Africa only to find that the shuttle bus never collected you.
I was worried that maybe something had happened to you, until I logged
onto my Email and saw that you were trying to pull a stunt with me.

Well thank you for decieving me and standing me up last night, what a
fucking cheek you have..!!
How much money did I waste on your bloody laptops for you and your
brother???

Well not to worry, I am quite popular with the safari drivers and I can
tell that one of them in particular really fancies me, so loverboy, you
had a golden chance with me and you wasted it.
Goodbye and have a nice Christmas

A surprisingly, that seemed to get him back on track... Very Happy

Quote:
I am very glad and i thank God that you arrive safely,i have seen it that you started put blame on me.
it was't my fault due to misunderstanding between me and you,i told you on monday that i am finacially ok,eventhough,i told you on phone you should assist me for the tansport fair and to settle the immegration & costorm officer at the border so that they will allow me to pass.Afterall,i did't dictate for you and i dont used coercive power for you,i said you should assist me in any amount money to send to me,insteated of doing this, you started thinking negative,do you think am a Gold digger?now you dont believe in Human being like you,tell me how do you expect people to believe you it will be verrrrrrrrrrrrrry dificult to believe you ok.
So point of corretion,i 'm not a Gold digger or Heart breaker note that point you hear.
Now that you are saying that,you are popularlly known to all safari drivers so they have intrest in you,you better becareful this is Africa not Europ that is only advise i can offer you ok. Well i have forgiving you,if you still want me or need me come to the camp,now inform the management to come to cotonu and pick me ,so will choose either tomorrow or monday you want me let know before 6:00pm today ok.
I will be online by 6:00pm or call me on my private phone number...+228 0121379
My love i did not mean to hurt you or breaker your heart due to finacially problematic you have to understand all figer are not the same,
I was being in a deep thinking since yesterday ,please i love you with all my heart and i need you my heart hunni.
Hope to hear from you soonest.

Quote:
One of our guests at the Camp in Benin, Miss Knightley, has requested that we make arrangements to collect yourself on our complimentary shuttle bus service from Cotonou.

Monday is one of our busiest days of the week for the shuttle bus
and there will indeed be a collection tomorrow afternoon.
To remind you, our complimentary shuttle bus service will collect guests
outside of the Novotel Orisha, blvd Marina, Cotonou at 2.45pm local time
on 17th December 2007.

It is important that you bring a copy of your voucher with you so that
our driver/guide will be able to check your name against our expected
guestlist.
However, photo ID is not strictly necessary, and our company policy has
recently been relaxed in this respect

We look forward to welcoming you, and we are sure that you will not
regret your decision to choose
the 5imba 5afari Camp

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mister Chukwu Arrives In Benin

IP address = Benin = 83.229.97.18

Quote:
the address that you gave me that i should go and wait for your shuttle bus at Novotel Orisha, blvd Marina, Cotonou but due to my surprise i spend more than 6 hours there i did not see or anysign of your conpany bus if you to comfirm go and meet the recenptionlist and the gateman they will tell you about me.
Did you know what you cost me to, just waste my money , time , energy and my strenght all the way from lome togo you that you can make it why do you mail me.
You have even cost trouble between me and miss Knightley because she can not belive me any more, you see what you cost, so you better know how to settle everything now ,
Please inform her today about what happen to me please do so .
am waiting for respouse now

Now, I am not sure if its because he is so stressed, but his grammar has deteriorated rapidly over the past couple of days...

Its a shame that he didn't have a wonderful time on his 5imba 5afari, but time to rub salt into the wounds... Twisted Evil

Quote:
The 5imba 5afari bus arrived to collect you from outside the Novotel
Orisha at the assigned time.
Our driver has confirmed that he waited for 15 extra minutes, but you
failed to show.

Miss Knightley was waiting for you at Camp when our driver returned and
told her the news that you had not come to meet her.
Luckily he is a good and kind man, and he spent the afternoon giving
comfort to Miss Knightley in your absence.

Your shuttle bus voucher is valid for the entire duration of Miss
Knightley's booking, and we will be happy to collect you from the
collection point outside of the Novotel Orisha whenever you decide to
visit her.

veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go! This lad richly deserves the pain you've administered. Hope you can spin things into 2008.

bow_down
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic