SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't send your lad money, postscript

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I may find that the transfer can only be picked up at Oceanic Bank HQ:
Quote:
Please be informed that http://www.oceanicbanknigeria.com remains the only authentic and genuine website of Oceanic Bank International Plc whose registered Head office is at Herbert Macaulay Way, Wuse Zone 6 Abuja, FCT-Abuja, Nigeria

I'll see if I can get a phone number, HJF, you can be the bank disservice line and tell him his payment had to be pulled out of the system as they are no longer made to Nigerian branches other than Head Office, dur to those pesky scammers.

I'll email on Monday, when I'm back from the haggis shoot. Meanwhile, I think I'm going to be sick.....

Quote:
GOOD DAY NORRIS,

COMPLIMENTS OF THESEASON TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HOPING ALL IS WELL WITH ALL OF YOU.

JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE IS A WAY YOU CAN HELP ME SEND SOME MONEY LETS SAY 700 POUNDS SO THAT I CAN USE THE MONEY IN BUYING CLOTHES FOR MY CHILDREN AND ALSO MY WIFE.

I WILL WANT YOU TO HELP ME SEND THE 700 POUNDS THROUGH WESTERN UNION WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW.

RECIEVERS NAME ....MR YUSUF ADAMS.
TEXT QUESTION ... FOR WHO
ANSWER.... CHILDREN AND WIFE
AMOUNT...700 POUNDS
LAGOS,NIGERIA.

PLEASE NORRIS I REALLY NEED YOU TO DO THIS FOR ME COS MY LITTLE CHILDREN ARE DISTURBING THAT THIER FRIENDS HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT THEIR XMAS CLOTHES,YOU KNOW HOW FUNNY CHILDREN ARE,NEVER WANTING TO UNDERSTAND THAT DADDY DOES NOT HAVE MONEY.

BEST REGARDS

YUSUF

If you want to send his kids some money, feel free, daddy's been too busy going to the bank to scam anybody.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong, you are , accounts officer at US4bank. Smile

I will pm you when yusuf supplies a phone number.

Quote:
Dear Sir:

Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Recipient: yusuf adams
Sender Lord N0rris of C0le
Recipient's address Lagos Nigeria
Expected delivery date 11-22-2007
Amount Sent �10,000

Modify transfer information

Transfer Status

11-19-2007: Transfer information Delete edit
11-22-2007: Received for payment Delete edit
12-8-2007: Retained at Oceanic Bank HQ, Abuja Delete edit

I understand that there has been a problem with the above transfer,
representatives of our client, Lord N0rris of C0le have asked us to investigate.

Due to rampant fraud and corruption in Nigeria, all high value
payments received are suspended automatically rather than being distributed to outlying banks.
Therefore this transfer can ONLY be picked up from the bank HQ, which is as follows:

Oceanic Bank International Plc
Registered Head office: Herbert Macaulay Way, Wuse Zone 6 Abuja,
FCT-Abuja, Nigeria

If you would like me to call you over this matter, please supply a
telephone number.

Washington
USA

Lad is in Lagos, a fair trek from Abuja.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Much whining about his unclothed children this week, but
Lord N0rris has been away haggis shooting, and so ignoring him.

He won't give me a phone number, so HJF can't ring him. What started as a very long term wind up has definitely evolved into a safari attempt.

Quote:
GOOD DAY GAYE,

I AM HIGHLY ESTEEMED MEETING YOU THROUGH MY FRIEND N0RRIS,AS HIS ACCOUNT OFFICER I SUGGEST YOU TELL HIM THAT I LIVE FOR SOUTH IN LAGOS NIGERIA.

NOW DO THEY EXPECT ME TO TRAVEL DOWN FAR NORTH CENTRAL F.C.T ABUJA TO RECIEVE THE MONEY,THE NATURE OF MY JOB (what, scamming?) WILL NOT PERMIT ME TO TRAVEL NOT EVEN FOR A DAY TILL THERE IS HOLIDAY.

AS HIS ACCOUNT OFFICER I WOULD LOVE YOU TO GET ACROSS TO HIM,STATING THAT HE SHOULD CALL BACK THE MONEY.

I WILL ALSO BE FORWARDING THE MAIL I RECIEVED FROM YOU TO HIM SO THAT HE WILL BE REST ASSURED THAT THE MONEY HAS NOT BEEN EATEN-UP AS I PUT IT.

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS.

YUSUF

Quote:
Dear Yusuf,

I have been discussing this case with the bank in Abuja. I gather that
Lord N0rris is away shooting until the Christmas break, when he goes
away to Scotlandshire.

I am sorry, but once the funds have reached Nigeria, there is nothing
I can do to call them back. I don't know anything about the geography
of your country, but I'm sure whatever your job, �10,000 will be more
than adequate reward for your journey.

Best Wishes,

G4ye B4rr,
Account Officer

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DO I HAVE TO SUFFER ALL THIS BEFORE I RECIEVE MONEY THAT WAS SENT TO ME BY MY VERY GOOD FRIEND LORD NORRIS.

clapping

edit:

Oh shit, Roy.....I edited instead of quoted - lotta Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Lotta, now back away from the shiny buttons. Laughing

At least I know someone was reading this......

Basically, G4ye B4rr got Yusuf to go to the Oceanic Bank HQ in Abuja, where of course they denied all knowledge of his money. The good thing is that he still believes it.s all real, so no reason why he can't be sent back there.

Quote:
GOOD DAY GAYE,

I WAS FORCED TO HAVE TO LEAVE LAGOS FOR ABUJA jump_4_joy AFTER SENDING YOU THE LAST EMAIL I SENT TO YOU YESTERDAY.

AS YOU ADVICED I HAD TO TRAVEL TO ABUJA BY FLIGHT TO THE OCEANIC BANK HEADQUARTERS WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AND ALSO THE ADDRESS,BUT I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT THE OPERATION MANAGER TOLD ME THAT HE CAN NOT DEAL WITH ME SINCE THE MONEY IS NO MORE ON LINE AND THAT I MUST HAVE TO PROVIDE A TRANSACTION CODE THAT WILL AUTHORISE THEM TO RELEASE THE FUNDS TO ME.

I WAS TOLD TO PROVIDE A TRANSACTION CODE BEFORE THE MONEY CAN BE RELEASED TO ME,SO WHAT AM I TO DO,GAYE?,COS IMMEDIATELY I BOARDED ANOTHER FLIGHT BACK FROM ABUJA WITH DISAPPOINTMENT It's like 'From Russia With Love',DO I HAVE TO SUFFER ALL THIS BEFORE I RECIEVE MONEY THAT WAS SENT TO ME BY MY VERY GOOD FRIEND LORD NORRIS.

BETTER STILL AS I HAVE STATED YOU CAN INFORM THE BANK TO TRANSFER THE FUNDS DOWN TO LAGOS TO ANY OF THEIR OCEANIC BANK BRANCHES HERE IN LAGOS,AS I CANT AFFORD TO TRAVEL ALL OVER AGAIN TO ABUJA. Tough, cos that's where you're going!

WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT,CALL ME +234-703-xxxxxxxx.

REGARDS,
YUSUF

Rinse and repeat...

Quote:
Dear Mr Adams,

I am sorry that you are frustrated by the banks in Nigeria, but from
here in the USA there is little that I can do - the money was sent
from the client in the UK to Nigeria, from there our work is done. I
don't see how I can recall money once it has been sent.

The only transaction code is the MTCN, did you give this to the manager?

If not the only thing I can think of is I send you a copy of the
original transfer document to take to the bank. Maybe you can get arrested for fraud if I do

G4ye B4rr

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know how I feel about Abuja. What a pity.

The thing that he needs to understand is that, it cannot be picked up in Nigeria at all. The WU transfer system is currently suspending transfers to Nigeria. He must go to Togo or Benin.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
KatieBuckeye
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loves me some Roycropper baits. Keep 'em coming. Very Happy

To tell you the truth i doubt if you are the one who sent this message,what is related to me and
homosexual, you made me weak. - Mirian Zafar
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Yusuf is desperate for a phone call, I have pm'd his number to HomerJFong to ring him as G4ye B4rr.

Taking Jojo's idea on board, possibly his money could be stuck at a certain bank in Makola market, Accra? Twisted Evil

I shall see how and if the call goes before I do anything.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Taking Jojo's idea on board, possibly his money could be stuck at a certain bank in Makola market, Accra? Twisted Evil

Someone around here has a WU transfer slip that can only be picked up at Makola. I can find it and PM you with a nice modality, if you like.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one. Sender is Lord N0rris of C0le, receiver is Yusuf Adams, amount is �10,000 Sterling.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
As Yusuf is desperate for a phone call, I have pm'd his number to HomerJFong to ring him as G4ye B4rr.

You might want to PM it to me again - I got nothing. Might want to wait on the call though to see if he's willing to safari somewhere else.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy-

PM sent.

Goat

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I pm'd HJF, and will use the link from Jojo to send him a Westy slip.

Noone knows how his payment got sent to Accra, but as it's illegal to send money from Ghana to Nigeria (true), Yusuf will have to go and pick it up.

What he doesn't know is, this particular branch have a sense of humour overload when lads come in with our silly emails, and tend to call the police.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I AWAIT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS

GOOD DAY G4YE,

WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS AND WOULD WANT YOU TO THINK ALONG WITH ME.

1.... IF YOU TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE PAYMENT DETAILS SENT TO ME.

THE LOCATION STATED LAGOS,NIGERIA BECAUSE MY VERY GOOD FRIEND L0RD N0RRIS KNOWS MY KIND OF PERSON AND THAT AM A VERY BUSYMAN.

HE KNOWS I RESIDE IN LAGOS THAT WAS WHY HE DIRECTED THE PAYMENT TO LAGOS,SO WHY WILL THE BANK WANT ME TO COME OVER TO ABUJA,WHEN THE FUNDS CAN BE SENT TO ALL THE BRANCHES HERE IN LAGOS WITH THE NUMEROUS BRANCHES OCEANIC BANK HAS IN LAGOS.

YOU CAN ON BEHALF OF MY FRIEND L0RD N0RRIS GET ACROSS TO THE OCEANIC BANK TELLING THEM THAT THEY SHOULD TRANSFER IT TO ALL THEIR LAGOS BRANCH,THAT MAKES IT EASIER.

I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO SOME OF MY FRIENDS AND THEY SAID THAT ITS VERY WRONG TO TRANSFER A MONEY TO LAGOS,THEN ALL FOR YOU TO BE TOLD TO TARVEL TO ANOTHER STATE TO PICK UP THE MONEY,ITS VERY WRONG DONT YOU SEE? . Of course, that why we do what we do, its very wrong to scam old ladies too, yusuf.

WHEN I WENT TO ONE OF THE OCEANIC BANK BRANCHES,THEY WERE TELLING ME THAT THEY DONT USE MTCN THAT MTCN IS FOR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER,CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?

I AWAIT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SO THAT THIS WILL MAKE THE BANKERS SERIOUS AND ACT FAST.

WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU POSTED.

THANKS FOR ALL YOU EFFORT,MAY GOD ALMIGHTY CROWN YOUR EFFORT,IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

Err, that was 1, what happened to 2, and 3?

YUSUF

Quote:
USA Bank Personal accounts to yusuf

show details 8:23 PM (4 minutes ago)

Dear Yusuf,

From what I can find out, the money is sent by Western Union Secure
Service from their London hub, to their hub in Accra Ghana, then from
there to the Oceanic bank in Abuja, It is there that the problem lies,
due to the corruption that plagues Nigeria, they don't trust their own
staff to wire the money to Lagos and not steal it before you pick the
funds up.

Basically �10,000 payments are large enough for everyone in the west
African banking system to panic, which is why regular Western Union
will not even deal with a payment of this size.

My Supervisor, , thinks that someone tampered with the
transfer to make it look like it had been picked up, and pulled it from the system.
Luckily, your emails notified us of the situation,
and we have saved your money from being stolen, even if we have made
it harder to pick up - sorry about that.

At present, the transfer is listed as follows:

12-17-2007: Recalled to Delete edit

As a safety precaution, because there has been malpractice, the money
is recalled to the Western Union hub office at the Prudential bank, to
where it was wired in the first place.

Mrs Ch0vie has asked our data processing center to provide the
original Western Union Secure payslip. Whilst a secure payment CANNOT
be picked up at just any agent, I will send you the payment slip as
proof that the money is yours.

Please bear with us, because of the Christmas rush it may be a day or
two before we get a reply from the data center.

I will try and call you later, (Homer?)

He thinks G4ye is a bloke, btw.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G4ye B4rr just called and the idiot answered the phone and didn't talk. Whatta maroon. Whatta ignoranamus.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got through. Good gawd, I think cavemen had a better phone system that this guy had. I punished him for his crap phone by giving some of Jillian Hall's lovely Christmas album.

Anyhow, I don't know if he knows anything happened or not. G@ye did make an executive decision to add $10.00 on to the transfer to make up for the inconvenience of his safari.

http://media.putfile.com/call-toyusuf

Mortar x5
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'I'm really sorry your phone's a piece of sh*t'..'Please hold.....''hello? Gaye?'

Your hold music really sucks.

It's ten thousand POUNDS not Dollars, I think you scammed him! Laughing

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@HJF

You have found it.. the worst Christmas album in existence! All lads deserve such Xmas Wishes!

Did anyone else understand anything this lad said? I got a couple of hellos, everything else was a garbled mess. I know he said his network is sh!t, but it is making Telstra look competent, and thats actually a frightening thought.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'll get through Christmas as long as I don't hear that music again - worse than Slade!

Yusuf is confused and whiney, I'm going to make him sweat a couple of days before I try & send him to Ghana.

Quote:
GAYE,PLEASE ADVICE ASAP.

show details 7:59 AM (1 hour ago)

GOOD DAY GAYE,

THANKS FOR YOUR CALL,THOUGH I WAS UNABLE TO HEAR YOU CLEARLY.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE REGARDING THE STATUS OF TRANSFER,AS I HAVE SAID EARLIER SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO PICKUP THE MONEY,I WAS RIGHT.

AS YOU HAVE SAID I AWAIT THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS USED FOR THE PAYMENT.

PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT AM TO DO ONCE YOU SEND TO ME THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS,BECAUSE TRANSFERS ARE ALWAYS PICKED UP IN THE RECIPIENTS STATE AS STATED IN THE TRANSFER NOT TO BE RE-DIRECTED TO ANOTHER STATE.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT IN HELPING ME OUT,I WILL GET ACROSS TO L0RD N0RRIS AND INFORM HIM OF ALL WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING TO HELP ME RECIEVE THE FUNDS.

BUT IT REALLY HURTS ME ALOT COS THE MONEY WAS SENT TO ME AND MY FAMILY FOR XMAS AND NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS,OUT THE MONEY I ALSO TOUGHT OF INVESTING SOME OF THE MONEY ON A SMALL SCALE BUSINESS FOR MY WIFE TOO,YOU SEE WHY AM VERY ANGRY AND UPSET ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.

SO HOW DO I GET MY MONEY?,OR AM I TO GO TO WESTERN UNION OUTLET TO PICKUP THE FUNDS?. Yes bot not one local to you...

REGARDS.

YUSUF

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know how you sleep at night Roy, causing all this trouble during the season to be jolly. This lad's Christmas must be ruined!

Nice work clapping

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RoyCropper,
I like this line from the lad,
Quote:
THATS VERY UNEARTHICAL.

hehehe Laughing Well, that's very normal, actually, since you are an undead vampire!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More anguish from Yusuf, more stalling from Gaye. I am hoping to send him his documents to take to the Pru in Accra, just before the bank closes for the holidays. That way he can only do as he has been told, and go on an Xmas safari, no arguing. Twisted Evil

Quote:
GOOD DAY GAYE,

PLEASE IS THE ANY WAY YOU CAN HELP ME RE-MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION M,ONEY TRANSFER?.

I WOULD WANT YOU TO USE YOUR STATUS TO CALL BACK THE MONEY COS ME AND MY FAMILY REALLY NEEDS THIS MONEY FOR THE XMAS AND NEW YEAR SEASON.

I REALLY NEED YOU TO HELP ME MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

REGARDS.

YUSUF

Quote:
Dear Yusuf,

I am sorry that your telephone system did not let us have a proper
conversation when I called. I have just spoken to Anne Ch0vie, my
supervisor, she has checked and the original Western Union transfer
slip, sending the money to their hub in Ghana, is being sent over by
courier. I am assured that I will get it first thing on Friday.

Until the money is released from Ghana, it cannot go anywhere, but at
least it is 100% safe and risky free there.

I have tried to contact the sender, Lord N0rris, sadly he is away for
the holiday in Scotlandshire, where he is staying with HM The Queen.

I will email again as soon as I know something,

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy, you are treating him so badly, like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY1EsfYdJNw&NR=1
hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's hot to trot! jump_4_joy

Quote:
GOOD DAY G4YE,

COMPLIMETS OF THE SEASON TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.
I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY TO HEAR THAT THE MONEY IS NOW SAVE IN ACRRA,GHANA.

ONCE YOU RECIEVE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS USED FOR THE PAYMENT,IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO SEND TO ME THE SCANNED COPY SO THAT I CAN PRINT IT OUT AND TRAVEL TO ACCRA,GHANA WITH THE DOCUMENTS TO COLLECT MY MONEY OVER THERE IN GHANA?.

LIKE I TOLD YOU ME NAD MY FAMILY NEEDS THIS MONEY FOR THE XMAS NAD NEW YEAR FESTIVE SEASON.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING My pleasure! AND BEST REGARDS.

YUSUF

I am away over Xmas, but will try & login when visiting my Brother In Law to check on his progress.

A delicious irony in sending him a fake WU transfer is that as a scammer, as well as his ridiculous 'something bad will happen in 40 days if you don't pay me' format, he also poses as a Western Union office manager trying to reunite his punters with their 'fund' (for a fee of course).

Quote:
Dear Yusuf,

I am expecting that the original documents will arrive tomorrow
morning, your time.
Before I leave for the bank Christmas party, I will scan the Western
Union Slip and send it to you as an attachment.

You need to print this out, with a color printer, and take it to the
bank, as proof of your transfer. You should ask to see the manager if
possible, as the counter staff may not have that sort of money handy.
You will be paid out in Pounds Sterling, but you will then be able to
convert it to a more convenient currency, if you wish.

I will write again tomorrow,

G4ye B4rr
Account Officer

I had to remember to spell 'colour' wrong as I am meant to be in the USA. Razz

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic