SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Worst attempt at scam in history?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear love one,
How are you today,how about everything , i hope all is well.
meanwhile,not that am insulting you but am saying my mine,if you want me to regard you as my brother, or marry you life, send to me your picture,and 250,000 ero.my elder brother is died.i will send also my international passport to you, immediately i hear from you.
CELEB CHEKWAS.OPPONG
a.k.a

Excuse me, wth? And yep, that's hist FIRST mail.
Should I even bother with baiting him? I have a feeling that could do more bad than good, since he might actually learn something from the exchange. Rolling Eyes
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, if you don't want him PM me the details! Laughing

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll also like a PM if you wanna share that guy. I'm sure he's a sh.tload of fun.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this implies that the idiot has been successful in some way with this script.

--J.D.

P.S. To receive further information, please PM me with all your personal banking details so i may be ur true bother. . . .

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You just gotta larf Laughing

Quote:
250,000 ero
Now what currency is that?

Quote:
my elder brother is died
Better that being "married to a dead Englishman" I suppose.

Please Please, nobody teach this lad English. He could provide endless fun as long as he remains uneducated. Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cureforboredom wrote:
Worst attempt at scam in history?

Below average perhaps, but nowhere near the worste.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds like my sort of lad - please pm me with his details.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote:
Now what currency is that?

Eros? Probably the currency of Sodom... Laughing

Everyone who asked, got his details. Please no more requests, though - I think that four people at a time are more than enough for one lad. Smile
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
Below average perhaps, but nowhere near the worste.

So, KD, where would our old buddy Ghost Dog rate compared to CFB's new pet "CELEB CHEKWAS.OPPONG"?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Especially one that is as linguistically challenged (we want to keep our political correctness, right? Laughing ) as that guy.

I'm still waiting for my reply though. And I didn't use any hard words yet...
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's honest begging, he wants 250,000 eros. He has nothing at all to offer to you in return. He will pretend to be your brother, or marry you if you like though. Confused Not the world's best format, but like KD told you, not the worst.

You could ask him to be your brother I guess, then tell him he has to be baptised into the church of the severed penis or something. There's plenty of opportunities for shits and giggles here. I wouldn't invite him over for Christmas if I were you.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PDS: I thought he would come under a beggar lad too, but there simply isnt enough of a sob story, or - oh how do I put this... - Begging! in this email to even classify it there ... Confused LOL

Its just utterly random! Very piss poor effort at the beggar mail. No dead parents at birth, no life in a homeless people place, no horrible ailment or lack of education (that I could at least believe) - not even poor starving pissed off children with no clothes because some evil rich guy wont send him money. Wink

I know Lads are lazy but this guy can't even work up a proper "woe is me" Sad
It is very disappointing.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he does say his 'elder brother is died' (sniff) Crying or Very sad

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did? Oh yeah, he did too. Its so random and out of place it didnt even stick to mind. LOL. 'Send me money, and a picture, and marry me oh and my elder brother is died, i'll send you my passport'.
Random... so very random.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You never noticed because you have no heart XPS Wink

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you guys sure that lads character is a guy?

Quote:
if you want me to regard you as my brother

He/She/It doesn't say he wants to be your brother, he wants you to be his brother. So I'd actually think he's playing a girl here.

But might only be me, still not being used to read totally raped English...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
You never noticed because you have no heart XPS Wink

Thats so not true! Sad I do have a heart! When I find it again I will let you know!
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus rootuser, you're right! XPS has no heart, and I have no interest in marriage. At least I can say I lost mine after the event.

cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rootuser wrote:
Are you guys sure that lads character is a guy?

Quote:
if you want me to regard you as my brother

He/She/It doesn't say he wants to be your brother, he wants you to be his brother. So I'd actually think he's playing a girl here.

But might only be me, still not being used to read totally raped English...

But but but...
But I'M the girl! (And more importantly, so is my character.)
Crying or Very sad

Seriously, though, I think that if the recepient was a man, the lad would make them his brother and if the recepient was a woman, our lad would marry them. *g*
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Dr EXXXX XXXX MD,
How are you today dr edward and your family,send my greetings to them.
All i mean is that, i loose my elder brother, and before his death, the little i have i send it, that is why i consulting any of our member,who can have human sampathy to assist me with some money for me to start new life again.that is why i ask you some money , any how Dr.
Bless you
Your brother.
celeb oppong.
a.k.a.

Okay, so I wrote him first saying "this must be a mistake", but am now going to hand him off to Connie....[/code]

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cureforboredom:
You can continue being the girl.
I have contacted him both a male and a female character, so far only the female one got a response.

Seems I was the one to misunderstand the mail, because of it's really mixed up language.
And since he says he's Dr. Williams' brother, and to my char gets "Yours in love,[/b] he surely isn't playing a girl.

Also for me he gets straight to the point.
Quote:
Dear 4g4th4,
How is everything both business, may God bless you my love one for getingback,
Please you have to understand that whitout you now there is noway i will know that people with human sampathy still existing, please my problem now is money which i want to ask you, might you please 4g4th4? send me some to take care,both fooding, house bill etc,am from Accra Ghana weast africa, is hard for me to rase, help me on this my dearest love one 4g4th4,Have a niseday, am expeting western union control number from you my love one,

Yours in love,
C3l3b,

He's right away going for the number, and at the end even says he's expecting a WU-number...

That's quick. If 4gt4th4 is supposed to fall in love with that guy she sure hopes he takes more time when they get together...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now 3r1c also received a reply from him (to make sure if he's a boy or a girl I sent from those two chars), but somehow the lad is totally confused, because he sent 3r1c the reply which was for 4g4th4, and I cannot be blamed for this error, I have not mixed up mail-addies...

He even addresses 3r1c with
Quote:
Dearest 4g4th4 Sm0ld1k my,

Okay, now I got something mixed up, but not mail-addies... He sent to 4g4th4, but he forwarded the mail I sent him as 3r1c. Strange, but worth a question from 4g4th4 who that 3r1c-guy is. Laughing

Mortar

pony pony

Last edited by rootuser on Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd suggest you teach him some useful English phrases for future scams:

Halitosis: good character/reputation
I'm yanking your chain: So sorry to bother you...
Scumwad: rich person
Ura Nidiot: polite greeting to be used at the end of a letter

Twisted Evil

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my GIRL character didn't get a reply.

Father Charles on the other hand, did.
I can't believe these guys actually dig this stuff!

Quote:
Hello, my brother

I am very sorry to say this, but, personally, I do not have this
kind of money.
However, I might be able to help you in a different way.
You see, the religion I belong to, the Children of Chakra, is
aiming to create new branches everywhere around the world. We are
secretly supported by one of the richest men on earth, though I am
not allowed to tell you his name. To everyone who is prepared to
found a chirch for the Children of Chakra, he will donate $500.000
to the new church. If you do that, you could just take the money
you need and give it back to your church later, once you are able
to.
Are you religious? What religion do you belong to? And are you
ready to accept a different God instead? Will you bow to the mother
of Chakra?
If so, please contact me again and I will be glad to help you.

May the Gods be with you,
Father Ch4rles

Quote:
Dearest ch4rles my brother;

I heard you what you said, i will cooperate with you if only you can do it for me,there is church which i attend; called pure fire ministry at Accra Ghana west africa.so i can use there infor to do it, pls bross, try to let know, when i will receive the money, i want to put things in order, before 30th of this month december 2007,i hope it will works out, before then,this money i want to use it and start new life, as i have told before my brother, treated me as your self on this case.

Moreover, brother charles, if know the little one you will give me before then, you can do so, because there is no any money at my hand now,so i can pay my land lord, and see the little i will use and feed, even cloth.may God bless us keep us,and provide for us.

your brother.
c3l3b 0pp0ng.

Rolling Eyes
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ChainYanker^^
Sweet idea. That guy is gonna learn a heap of new words soon...

Mortar

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic