SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Myspace again - but different

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy has lots of pics, actually filled in the profile a bit and did NOT give an email address in his email. Definitely sounds like a BS artist though. Profile:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=297229012

Subject:
Hi....Beautiful Damsel...........
Body:
Hello Darling and how are u doing today ?. i was just searching today when i sudenlly came across ur Stunning profile , i was really thrilled and captivated by it , baby i want to tell u that u have got a great look and and a great mod .My Dear i will confess that u are really attractive and that's what u Use to capture my Attention, and i said to myself that i will be making a very big and huge mistake if i do not compliment u for that and And dear i want u to know that, Love is an emotion so strong that you would give up everything just to feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love. And No matter how ugly or anyway u classify urself you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that , U are so attractive and good looking Pretty Lady that i will like to get to know more about and i will like to get along with... Well pretty am loyal, honest and lovable guy am a soft heart person and i knows how to handle things .....Pretty u are really an angel. i will really like to be a friend to u .i will really appreciate it so much. , Well i want u to know that The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before....... Further More,
am new to this, as in online dating and am new to this site and i am looking forward to meeting someone special or a soul mate i mean just one person and if God wants it that way but i do hope i will .u've really caught my attention and i pray that we will both get along with each other.. Well i want u to know that ***When one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her husband entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize."
Proverbs 31:10-11, pretty One , i don't know why but i think u've really caught my attention and i will never get u off my mind and heart for the whole day Ur Beauty made my day and i pray u are that woman i have been looking for.... Well i will be looking forward to ur reply soon and getting to know more about u . well a little about me ,my name is Jeff and i am a divorced with a son of 12yrs old is name is philip. i really want a worthy woman to come into mylife to take good care of philip for me and someone to come into my life to complete me ,am divorced for now, No Brothers, No sisters , No Family and i am searching presently and i do pray and hope to meet the right woman here .take care xoxoxoxo. ........Pretty i will be looking forward to ur reply soon.thx...
have a nice day ...and continue to have fun.
xoxoxoxoxoxo.
Regards..
JEFF HAMILTON

I'm very surprised by the lack of an email address.

Oh yeah, and it looks like his "kid" must model for a living! Laughing

What do you think? Slightly different tactic?
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.focusagencyhawaii.com/model-talent/bowen/zzzmodeltest.htm

Yeah I'd say his kid models for a living..... Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a lad. The who I'd like to meet section is written differently than the About me section. He copied and pasted it from somewhere. You will find that he is from Florida but currently working in Africa someplace.

It's great when they fill out the profile, ask him questions about it. Ask him which Harry Potter movie was his favorite. Which classics does he like to read? Where does he go rock climbing, what is the most difficult climb he has ever done, etc.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're not all 100% on the chat thing so they don't always give their email addy in the first contact. I've had a few even just send a two liner: You're beautiful and I'm interested. Add me to yahoo, or read my profile and write if you're interested - and they still turn out to be lads. I have even found a couple that have bothered to do Myspace backgrounds and graphics.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same guy with the same profile in Pr0fil3 L00ker too

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic