SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just one little letter...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad is one confused mugu right now.

He's been filling out (rather poorly) pages of Immigration Form 147 (for visa applications) and he hasn't asked for money for a while. Then I sent him this:

Quote:
Joy,
I know you're a guy - a he/she - and from the pix and other things it's clear you've had the operation. I personally couldn't give a hairy rat's butt about that, but it's something that might count against you if you don't mention it. There's nothing on the form for it, so you'd better send me a notarized letter explaining that you're a transgender so I can send it on to Brad and he can put it in your dossier.
Like I said, it doesn't matter to me, but you have to be totally open about things these days,
Malcolm

That didn't go down well:

Quote:
Dear Malcolm,
Good morning and thank you for insalting me because i seek for a help from you, in that case i have to look for another person that will assist me because i can't be able to tolorate this insalt.
However all this while i have been making myself a full hoping that God have provided me with a helper but nevertless God is my strenght.
Miss J0y.

I fired back (note the change in name):

Quote:
Joey,
I don't understand what you're so angry about - you told me, but I didn't notice it. Your lifestyle is no trouble to me, but it may affect your chances of reaching Australia. I was honest with you. How is that an insult?
Brad's been going to a lot of trouble on your behalf. Don't knock him back!

For all my soft words...

Quote:
Good morning and how are you today overthere, hope all is well with you as i can not read from you today.
I have been surfering to print and scan this forms for all this while but now you are trying to discourage me towards this issue.
Now the bank are expecting that we this transfer will be transfered this week because tim is not on our side because you are trying to discourage me over the trusth i build on you.
I have used all my feeding money to print and scan forms but what you did is to brake my heart, who so ever that is feeding you with false information will not see better.
I 'll leave you for now and hope to hear from you.
Thank's and God be with us as we work with one accord,

[Emphasis added]

So:

Quote:
Just cut the pity party and listen up! I am not trying to discourage you. Why the hell should I? As far as I know things are progressing well. And there is no one feeding me false information - man, you are starting to sound paranoid. Just calm down, willya?
I have to ask though - who is Tim and why is he your enemy? Are you saying he's been sending me bad info? Well, he hasn't! Are we clear now?
The fact remains that you have to send Brad that letter about your operation and your current status, and the sooner the better.

Ah, good:

Quote:
i have been wondering you just started sounding in this way, so who is this Tim and what operation you are talking about because all you are saying is sounding strange to me.
If there is any person that contacted you, please kindly send me his or her infor so that i'll know who is that and why .I do not know any body here who is answering this Tim. If you know tha you eally make up your mind to help me, please do not listen to anybody and continue to help me and i promise tha i 'll not disapoint you in any way.

So, keep going:

Quote:
You're losing it! I asked you about Tim, so don't throw it back at me! I have a right to know. As for the operation - holy snapping duckshit, I thought I made that abundantly clear! I'm getting a pretty good idea why you were a dropout!

And so does the Lad:

Quote:
i do not understand what you are talking about and who the Tim is ,
I am telling you the gospel truth and if you want treat me in this way after laying all my
hope on you, God will judge you over this, because if what you are saying the truth, explain to me how you come across this Tim or whatever he is.

My most recent slap:

Quote:
I don't KNOW who Tim is! I want YOU to tell ME what the hell is going on before you gorram well drive me over the edge into a Section Eight!

I'm having fun...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are such a bitch Yastreb, Well done clapping

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How the hell can you expect him to be able to tolorate this insalt? Laughing
Nice deviation from script. He looks fun.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it was Tim that got the snip? Cool

Your lad has been making himself a full, so there's obviously lots more surfering to come.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I haven't seen them all and probably never will, but I don't think THAT is on any script in the business. Your lad is insalted, surfering, has no feeding money, a brake heart, and is now has Tim to worry about. Beautiful work!

It's nice to see that your mugu took you so special. Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic