SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weird Asem

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do Murry.

Hey, this is odd. The writing doesn't sound like him today. The last paragraph is really rough.
Quote:
Honey,

I am very happy you spoke with my sister, I have just forwarded the mail to her. Honey God have established our marriage spiritually and we need do the physical part of it which must hold soon. I always imagine how life is going to be, I don't even want my wife to suffer, I want my home to be a special one. I believe one thing, If you are not with the right partner as ordained by God, there will be no peace and joy but if you try to locate your real partner, you experience everlasting joy and peace. "Honey, you are my real and life partner".

Honey, are you going to newjesy on wednesday for rehearsal? Honey, will you be writing me from there? Honey, If I don't hear from you for a day I will get upset but I have to understand you are going for wedding. Honey, will you bring my own wedding cake? Honey, I know you are very busy and weak, you go to bed late in the night, I really feel it hear, I want you to be strong for me.

I want to pull my clothes and hold you from the back below your breast region in our sleeping bed.

Yours husband,
David.

He's got my story all mixed up. Off to set him straight.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today he wants to be my hairdresser.
Quote:
Honey,

How are you today?
I was thinking about you when I was taking my bath this evening. I really understand everything you explained to me. I pray for sucess in every activity that shall take place during the process of this wedding. My love for you is great. I long to touch your beatiful hairs. I lond to wash it, comb it, apply cream then make my own style. I want to take you to the bath room from a romantic bath.

I love you so much.
Your husband,
David.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In RL I am getting busier at work so I was trying to cut back on my lad activities during the holidays. With this one I made up a story about a daughter getting married and planning the wedding to take place this Saturday. It's worked nicely. The lad isn't expecting much out of me for the next week or so. Too bad similar excuses aren't working for my other lads. Things are getting intense with a couple of them, so it's a good thing I cut back on this one for the time being.

Here's yesterday's and today's:
Quote:
Honey,

I just want to say I love you. All my love is for you, I am always worried if I don't write you. Honey, I care for you. Honey God really choose you for me. Honey, you are my destined wife.

Your husband,
David

and
Quote:
Honey,

I know you are very busy but I want to say I so much love you. I long to lie in the same bed with you.

How is the wedding arrangment going?

Good luck.
Yours Husband,
David.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL. Perhaps there were some problems at the wedding that will occupy your time. You got drunk and got caught with one of the groomsmen which caused a big scene since he was a bit on the young side and the grooms brother, the honeymoon hotel room got trashed and you're dealing with the hotel and police, you had a bad reaction to the food at the reception and are in the hospital, etc.. With Christmas coming up also, you should be able to easily stall things until the new year. Then there was the New Year's Eve party incident..... Twisted Evil

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting arrested and put under house arrest is always fun too. That way you can't leave your house to make any kind of payment or really do anything. Of course that could backfire and he may expect more emails and phone calls. You could always just have your character in jail for a week or two.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, Great minds think alike! I already sent him this early this morning:
Quote:
Hi Honey, everything is going well. I have people helping me move furniture and set up the house today. But I'm a little worried because Melanie and Robert had a terrible fight last night and wanted to call off the wedding. I spent hours with her telling her not to get married just because people have put time and money into the wedding. She needs to be absolutely certain she's doing the right thing. But I do think it's just stress and nerves that are causing her to be upset. Robert is not speaking with her though, so I don't know what to think at this point. Melanie is still sleeping in her room. I am going on as planned. Whether they get married or not, I am still going to have a house full of people tomorrow.

I wish you were here. I need your courage and strength to center and balance me. I feel like crying. I am exhausted.

Love,

I haven't fully decided yet but perhaps Robert is getting cold feet because he's going to disappear with his best man who's also his gay lover. Melanie is going to need a lot of emotional support. At any rate, the wedding is certain to be doomed (I am so not going to be providing pictures). I have found it baiting that I must always leave many doors open to the possibilities of disaster. Razz
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's the 'wedding' day. I think a man will put this one asunder. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Honey,

I am not happy to hear that Melanie and Robert faught. What might be the cause at this final stage? I hope Robert is a gentle man. Please advice Melanie to be submissive to Robert and Robert should respect Melanie in all condition. Honey, they are just getting into marriage maybe that should be the last problem they shall experience over their marriage. The devil needs to be nocked off. I pray for peace and understanding in their wedding. I don't want to you to think much, God is in control in every situation unless they don't love each other. I believe what God have joined
together no man can put asunder.

Honey, I wonder how you will feel when this happened, In situations like this I need to be present in order to resolve this issue. I need to talk sence into them. Honey do not be upset but bear in mind that it is one of those things human do experience. I love you and I am going to show example of sincere marriage and wedding during ours, how to respect, share ideas, put heads together in situations that deeded attention and being humble to each other by respecting that word marraige because heaven and earth have witneessed it, God have witnessed it and people also witnessed it so it legitimate physically and spiritually and the end result is peace, progress and favour in accordance with the word of God.

Honey, I kiss you hot.
Yours husband,
David.
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, I kiss you hot.

Pucker-up there OBL!!! Laughing

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please advice Melanie to be submissive to Robert...
Evil or Very Mad This is one of the things I "love" about romance lads - their misogynist arrogance.

Quote:
In situations like this I need to be present in order to resolve this issue. I need to talk sence into them.
Just like a stereotypical male. He wants to jump in and solve things - my hero. (Said with tongue planted in cheek). Wink Very Happy

I think a head spinning slap is needed for the multiple uses of Honey instead of your name. Lazy, inconsiderate bastard.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let him talk some sense into Robert.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote him last night (still keeping open lots of possibilities):
Quote:
I don't know how to even start to explain this. I don't even understand what is happening. Robert has disappeared. Even his family does not know where he is. We have called in the police and due to the circumstances, they've allowed a missing person's report to be filed early, even though it has not been a full 48 hours since he was last seen. His best friend, his best man, is missing also and his family is very concerned as well. No one knows what to think or expect at this time.

Melanie is not doing well. She won't speak to anyone. Her father gave her sedatives and she's finally asleep. I am checking in on her every 30 minutes. My ex is concerned that she may try to harm herself. People have come and gone from what was supposed to be the reception. I sent home a lot of food with a couple of families that had lots of children to feed. Friends are here now helping to put the house back together, but I don't think we'll finish tonight. They'll come back in the morning.

I guess I am ok, but I feel like I've been run over by a bus. I am going to go lie down on Melanie's bed next to her and see if I can get a little sleep and keep watch over her at the same time. I think it would have been easier for me, had you been here, but I am really glad you weren't here to experience this terrible disappointment for all of us.

All my love,

He wrote:
Quote:
Honey,

It was a sad experience. I want you to take heart. Tell Melanie to be courageous, that God wants her to choose her destined partner.Tell her if really Robert is her life partner but the devil is trying to manipulate her wedding, Robert must surely come back to her.

Honey, I am weak and confused over what happened to you when I read this mail but believe God. I love you and cannot do without you, your are my wife. I shall give you everlasting love.

yours, husband
David.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe d4vid hired a hitman and took r0bert out, instead of talking some sence to him Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bad. I've been busy in RL and have neglected my lad.

I wrote him this yesterday and didn't realize I'd made a mistake and accidentally misnamed the groom. He caught it, too:
Quote:
We're holding up here. No one has heard from the two young men yet but Steven's best man's car was found in the airport Park N' Jet lot. He'd left it under his name in long term parking. The police are checking with the airlines now to see if they flew out together or . . . who knows.

Rumors are flying around but it's best not to repeat anything I don't know is truth. Melanie is still very upset and not talking much. I worry about the pills she's taking by my ex is monitoring her.

I do wish you were here honey. I could handle it all much better myself. I will admit that I am going to take a pill now so I can sleep through the night. I am exhausted but so wound up that my brain races when I try to sleep. I need your hot kisses more than ever now.

Tell me how things are going for you? I hope all is well. I am praying for you too as long as I'm on my knees praying for Melanie.

All my love,

He replied:
Quote:
Honey,

Why is it that the western world do have this marriage problem? Does it mean that there is no true love over there? For how long have Melanie being in relationship with Robert? Is Roberts next name Steven? I love you and will not look back, I need to show example of love and the way Ibo's take their own love when they choose their life partner. I long to stay with you this time, you are everything I need in life. I want to hold you tight with hot romance as you sleep to calm you brain down, I know how you feel honey.

Yours husband,

To which I replied - and recovered my error:
Quote:
Hey Hon,
Not all of the western world has marriage problems like this, though I do believe that more than half of the marriages in this country do end in divorce. I am one of those statistics. But yes there is true love over here. I know several older couples who have been married for many years and are still happy together.

Melanie has known Robert for almost a year. Steven was Robert's best man. I was so stressed when I wrote you last I didn't realize I'd called Robert, Steven. Interesting though that Melanie dated Steven before Robert.

I am back at work today. Will fill you in on more when I have time.

Love,

And he replies . . . this is kinda embarrassing guys . . . dang language barrier!:
Quote:
Honey,

How is melanie now? Is she ok and communicating? What is melanie's plan now? I believe it was a plan between Robert and Steven to treat melanie that way. Honey, I miss you so much that I cannot not control myself this
time. I feels as if you were around me. I want to make you happy, I long to keep you on as you tell me some exciting stories. I want to start bubbing with joy your beatiful ass you told me though I have not seen it. How are we going to celeberate our christmas? I love you.

Yours husband,

And F.Y.I., I never told him I thought my ass was beautiful! I said I thought it was too big!! Must be he likes BBW's. LOL!
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning's incoming:
Quote:
Honey,

Remember I told you such thing in my past mails, it is better Melanie did not marry wrongly than to marry and divorce. Though they really mess up the whole thing but God is in control. Her own man will come with full
activity.

I am not having any second thought I am not an american yet though I will be soon, I have seen a lot in this earth so I believe my experience in life is ok to stand and understand some unusual situations like this but you need to hasten up let us start. You said something about connecting me to some one, Where is the person staying? I am tired of Togo no business though I have been trying my best but yet I am not ok.

Honey, If I spend my christmas there with you, I have seen you will make me happy, you are such an activity woman, woman with much of actions. I believe that God will answer your prayers. He can make a way where
there is no way. Honey, I don't think at this stage I can stop marrying you, no matter what but we need to be fast.

I really choose you as a wife.
Yours husband,
David.

Wonder what his hurry is all of a sudden (*I might have sent him a slightly amorous incentive though. Embarassed)?

I think I did mention somewhere that I would look into getting him a job with my company . . . I can't remember and I'm too lazy to slog through my file on him. This is getting boring. Any suggestions on where I might take this next?
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing that comes to mind is you are getting more and more freaked out about the Robert and Melanie wedding disaster. You are starting to doubt whether it is a good idea for you to get married since you are seeing the severe heartbreak Melanie is going through. You need proof your man will not hurt you in the same way especially since you have never met. Combined with his hurry to get married, you might be able to turn him into a performing seal. My usual initial approach is getting help with the wedding. Picking wedding dresses, shoes, hair style and flowers is a good place to start. I ask for a lot of feedback so they have to work at it and not just send back a list. I have a collection of pictures so PM me if you would like them. Just for fun, I go psycho on them towards the end and accuse them of thinking the models in the pictures are pretty than me. After all of that, you can usually get some type of photographic proof or nice hand written letters. Think of every Bridezilla and psycho chick story you know and ramp it up. Twisted Evil

He's still calling you Honey all of the time. Make him stop!

Mortar x3
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could also play along as per PRSGGs suggestion then go and visit him because you cant wait to finally see him, you have standards of course and you have booked a room at 5imba's 5afari camp where you and he will meet for the first time, everything needs to be pefect for your first real life meeting of course and you will definately need to bring some gifts for him.

From there you intend to stay with him until everything is sorted including your marriage which he is to start to organise, he will need to book everything and make the arrangements, PRSGGs ideas will be very usefull here

Finally the big day will come but for some reason yet to be decided you or he will not show up, it will be all his fault of course.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bridezilla it is! Twisted Evil PRS, I'll PM you in the morning for those pics.

Oh, and the honey thing? It doesn't bother me quite so much cuz I'm as guilty as he is. It is much easier than remembering his name. Heck, I almost forgot my character's name once and signed the wrong name. Caught it in the nick of time.

I did have a lad do that once. Funny!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With 5 romance charactors and some of them on 2 different vlads right now I have taken to calling them all kinds of things besides their names.

Only my favourite or most promising pets get called by name at the moment, even then only occasionally.

Doesn't mean I cant ask them to call me by name Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ho hum . . . more of the same:
Quote:

Honey,

I pray for your family because we are one this time. I love you and believe you are the woman for me, if I should be far from you for so long with the magnitude of love I have for you, it will not keep me ok. I am getting tired of Togo and wants a conducive place to help my life. I cannot be surffering without reasonable income to help my life. I want you so quick to enable me calm down, I need to be seeing my wife, feeling her body and having fun with her for future. I have no person for now except you so I need you close to me it will develop more greater love between us.

Honey, I want you, I long to hold you and say this is my beloved wife which God have give me. R3ggi3, do you know how I feel here? I get sad if I look around you are not with me. What do I do? You told me about the
christmas activities but it is painful I am still not there with you. Honey, will you do the christmans for me? Do you wish to send something for me? Please know the kind of man I am, I am strong in terms of keeping myself away from woman even before we get connected.

In africa here if you get connected with a woman it is likely you must marry her because she will not give you a breathing space that is why I decided to be careful over this and I have decided to marry white.

I believe God and he will work it out. I did not tell my family about the mess in Melanie's wedding. Did you tell them? It is better you don't tell them but God loves Melanie, she will be a star girl in time to come.

I love you,
Yours husband,
David.

FYI, Robert the groom and Steven the best man are now a couple. Rolling Eyes

Gee, should I send him a little something for Christmas? Twisted Evil
rolex1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I am a noobie and what I know about romance scams you could tattoo on a gnat's ass, this may not be the case. It seems to me that the whole family is involved in this scam the lad, his sister and brother in law. she is from Nigeria too obiviously so she knows what is going on. They all want David in the states. Even though he can come over as their family member it will still take money to do it. I think they are all trying to scam OBL to get her to send enough money to get him here. Did I hit on something new or did everyone already know this and I was the only one in the dark. Very Happy Just say DUH! if I once again played the part of south end of a north bound mule.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^very good observation

I am sure none of us had realised that was his intention untill you suggested it and you are most likely correct Wink

Sorry, couldn't help myself, Lads are a creature of oportunity, if OBL was to agree to take him home with her there would be a good chance he would turn up, and no offence OBL but little chance he would stick around. He would not go until the bank account was dry but.

That said once money is paid there would be another problem and another ensuring that the maximum amount of money was fleeced from the victim.

Some romance scammers are simply scamming to pay the bills until the right person comes along for them

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one has been very confusing for me Rolex, cuz he's not asking me for money. He could just be biding his time until my big mansion has sold but I've set that up so he understands that mansions take a long time to find a buyer for and the market is soft right now. He's not acting like a normal scammer, but I'm still playing him like one - because I do know he is scamming others while he's romancing me.

As for his relatives being in on it . . . well they're awfully convincing if they are. They talk like ITP's on the phone, welcoming me into the family and promising to share recipes (sorry MG, I'll have to prod him on that one again). The brother in law refers to David and I as pen-pals who've found true love. He said he got to the US and hooked up with David's sister (already here) in much the same way.

Another thing strange is that the family members here seem stable enough financially that if they really needed their son and brother here, they'd pay his way. It just seems to me like they're wanting him to work for what he wants and maybe take more time to get to know me and be sure I am who he wants.

I think what MG says about him dumping me like hot coals the minute he got here, would be very likely the case that he's reserved as an option, but I do kinda get the impression that he's somewhat of an opportunist hoping that I really am the love of his life.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's email is sweet yet a little on the pitiful side. It being Christmas and all, I really am feeling a twinge of compassion for what must be a hard life in a difficult place to live in. In my last letter to him I said that I wanted to send him a small Christmas gift, thinking I'd use one of the Eater's most unreliable shippers. After reading todays letter, I feel horrible doing it.

Maybe it's time for R3gin4 to have a fatal accident?

He writes:
Quote:
Honey,

One thing I like about you is you strongly believe in God and that gives me courage over whatever we are doing. I am trying my best to leave Togo. I would prefer to send this things through fedex which is the fastest and safest means but I don't have the opportnity here, I will try other mean, even if you want to send gift to me , you have to use fedex, with my name as written in my passport then my telephone number: Address: Lome Togo. There is no defined address here rather they use post office box which every body that want to receive good must have one with the post office of which I don't have any. When the gift comes the fedex will call me to come and pick my package. I cannot use leather (I asked about a leather jacket) here it is hot but I can use watch and camera nokia gsm phone.

Honey, I dont like to talk too much, God make it posible for us, you have to be happy all the days of your life. If I make big money when I come over, you have to relax at home, I will take you trpis to nigeria and some other countries as tourist. I am destined to be rich but I believe where I am is not where I am surposed to be that is why I am working hard to leave. Please do not go and spend your christmas with another man, remember it is cheating. I dream and have revelation of whatever you do because I have you in mind, that is the gift God gave me. Unless I don't love you such things will not come because my mind is not there.

I am feeling you to be frank, I want to start having it with you, sorry, don't mind me, I am a crazy lover that is why I keep myself away from women or else I get married unexpectedly. (I wish he would!!)

I long to kiss you every day.
Yours husband
David.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can use watch and camera nokia gsm phone.

So not just a phone, but a "nokia gsm phone". This always annoys me. Scammers don't just ask for something, they always ask for the BEST of them. A normal mobile phone isn't good enough. It has to have a camera and GPS and all the other bells and whistles. And it can't be a cheaper brand, it has to be the "better" brand. No wonder I hate them so much. All I have is a mobile phone that cost me �20 Sad The stuff's probably easier for them to sell on.

Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He specifically asked for an expensive gift and a fairly typical one for a scammers. I have no doubts now about his intentions. Whether he lives in squalor or luxury, he is still a scammer. Whether his family is involved does not change anything substantial to me.

I actually had one lad turn down a gift for himself, but accept gifts for his family members. I was supposed to bring the gifts with me during my visit. He requested simple things like clothes for the children and table clocks for the adults. I asked about the table clocks and they were exactly as they seemed - a small clock that sit on a table. This lad never asked for money except for a small amount for bus fare to come rescue me when I ended up in the wrong city. He never did make the trip since he never received any money from me. Bastard. This made him a scammer since he proclaimed true and deep love, but would not find the means to make a 4 hour bus trip or other arrangements.

IMO, the lack of a money or gift request does not disqualify him as a scammer. You have to look at the entire picture. Dishonest actions, lies and deception are all forms of scamming.

Mortar x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic