SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Breaking up is hard to do . . .

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've died before. I hate not being able to use those accounts or characters again. I've been committed to a mental institution. The lad didn't believe me and twigged. I had to deleted that account and character anyway.

My latest one I want to dump; I've been trying for days to tell him I know he's a scammer. He has an excuse for everything and when he doesn't have an excuse for his lies he turns it on me or changes the subject entirely.

He's on YIM nearly 24/7 and phones me a couple times a day too. I know it's good that I am wasting his time and resources, but I just don't know where else I can go with him. He's stuck on 'Show me the money.' He's behaving like Bananaboi now, begging incessantly. When I slap he comes right back for more. This is getting tedious.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly idea, not sure if it would work logistically: Open an email account to bait him with and post the account and password on a thread here at eater. That way, anyone who wants can pop into the account and write him a lovely letter. He'll be kept really busy that way.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny you should mention that. Another baiter here pretended to hack this lads account and had him literally scared of the net for about a week. He'd only talk to me on the phone. Finally the lad made he and I new Yahoo accounts and gave us the same password. I check his account often and he's not doing anything with it but me - and he didn't use the same password as his other accounts because I can't get into them.

If I post up his new account and password, the only one he'll believe gave him up would be me. Do I want to get rid of him THAT way?
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I meant that everyone can just write from the account, pretending to be you. Hopefully he'll still think it's you and that you're just really prolific. Wink Maybe before you do that you can tell him you've been struggling with mental illness and think that you have multiple personality disorder. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds like just as much work to keep up with what other baiters write him as me. We chat on YIM and he phones me every day. I wouldn't know how to explain myself and he'd just think he'd been hacked again.

I've just decided to let this one ride out to a long, slow and lingering death. Right now I suspect I'm his only 'vic' and I totally own him. I'll keep him on a short leash and tight collar for as long as I can since that was my only objective in the first place; to waste his time so he can't work real vics.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could start pushing for outrageous trophies, since you don't care if you lose him or not.

Or, turn the subject line of this thread into a "for sale" sign. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic