SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually South Africa is very Westernized and rather affluent. Zimbabwe on the other hand is a hell-hole and a great place to send a lad.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

South Africa is a wealthy country. The only hardship there is him being too poor to live there well. Zimbabwe, on the other hand, is completely destroyed, totally corrupted and dangerous. Saying Zimbabwe
Quote:
is a hell-hole
is a an under statement.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure how welcome Ed, as a Nigerian, would be in certain parts of Johannesburg though. Smile Eliza still wants to get Ed to the Bahamas, and it'll take him quite a while to get a visa. This will give him time to go the pretty way, via Cape Horn. I think he should do both safaris.

Anybody from Ed's part of the world who can even contemplate world travel has means.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fr. JB emails Ed:

Quote:
Dear Ed,
I'm worried about Amy. Have you talked to her lately? She seems to be getting worse. I'm going to try to talk her into going to the hospital. I think she needs to have some tests done.

As for joining the church, I can discuss this with you after Christmas. Right now, I am doing a lot of work with needy and homeless people. I am also worried about Amy. So, let's take this one step at a time.

Remain Blessed,

PDS - - I could get Ed to go on a missionary trip - as part of what he needs to join the church. I can give him a list of places where he could go and tell him he needs to minister to people there. I can then put S. Africa on that list. So, Ed can think that it's a sign that place is on the list and also where you are wanting him to go. He'll think he can go there and minister to people for FJB (which would really mean he'd be documenting his Safari) and have him sending pics to FJB -

And this way Amy has nothing to do with this new Safari - and later we may still get him to the Bahamas.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Works for me, two reasons to go there are far better than one. This time, the screwup will be the lawyer and his security crew flying to the Bahamas instead of Johannesburg. Doh! All Ed's fault, of course. I haven't decided exactly how yet, but it'll come. Ed getting the blame for nobody meeting him at Singapore worked fine, as Ed was an hour late getting in. Somehow, it always falls into place Wink

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So...........

Quote:

Mr Smith,

Thanks for the email. If you could reach Johannesburg , Rep. of South Africa,or Harare, Zimbabwe by 31st December, I could arrange to fly in a legal representative from this company with bodyguards, and the inheritance could be yours in half an hour. Both Zimbabwe and South Africa are valid locations for the legal signing over of the estate of a US subject. If neither location is possible for you, then our only hope for another extension of claim date is in a legal loophole whereby the court may grant a further extension where the respondent is too ill to attend court. The court will not accept your inability to get entry to the United States as a valid reason, given the amount of time that has passed since the first hearing, and the two failed attempts at completion since.

You will therefore need to attend either Harare or Johannesburg, or send a medical certificate with a valid reason for being unable to attend the hearing. I assume you can find a medical practitioner who will provide these.

Yours in service,

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amy is going to send Ed some things for Christmas

Of course the package will get lost - - I'll put it lost a little bit further away than where ever Ed is going...we can then have him traveling around.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait team!

I've finally caught up, having started from the beginning (at Eliza's suggestion), including listening to the audios.

Only one disappointment is that the Part 4 video clip, where 3d spills the beans has been designated as potentially offensive by the YouTube community Shocked

I mean, what could be more damaging to the young of the world than the sight of 3d in his underwear with goats .......and cucumbers? [At this point, new readers will rush to try to find Eliza's videos Smile]

This means I, and anyone else interested, would have to join YouTube to watch the denouement - not something I particularly want to do (not that I particularly want to see 3d squatting in his underwear again puke The horror!)

So, a couple of questions:

1. Do you all think this video been "hidden" from general viewing by the lads? I couldn't imagine anyone else would want to, but you never know....

2. Have the videos been posted anywhere else I and the eager public could view the missing pt 4 without joining anything?

Keep up the good work. Oh, and I find it hilarious that a wimp like 3d could threaten anyone, never mind someone he thinks is part of a notorious gang.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is Ch4rles S0ludo??????????????????????????????????????

Quote:
Dear ,
Thanks for the mail..I got a mail from her yesterday..She is busy raising money for charity works..I was really touched,when I heard it..She derives great joy helping out the needy..I was really impressed.She said,it is really helping her to fight fear.However,She complained seriously about being lonely..She also complained about having constant nightmares.I know,she needs me around her..Iam really worried about her..I am working seriously on my trip to the United States.I will soon be coming over to join her.But for now,I want you to help me give her words of succour..I mean constant conselling..She needs it,because she went through many horrible experience,when she was kidnapped by those hoodlums.Those horrible experence keeps flashing back.The effect is really telling on her psychologically.She needs constant conselling and prayers.She needs conselling that will give the strength to overcome her fear.She told,she was seeing a therapist that is helping her out.Nevertheless,she still needs to go the hospital. Anyway,I've have sent her favourite peom..I've hand written on a sheet..I will be sending her the scanned copy of the peom by monday.For now,I will try as much as I can to always be intouch with her via emails and calls..It is only I find it difficult to reach her on phone.My calls keeps entering her voicemail.
Sir,I want her to keep my trip of over to the United States to herself..At least for now..It is very important..Until I come over..For a very long time,I've not received any mail from those miscreants for qiute while.But to my greatest surprise,I got this mail from one of them today.Below is an extract from the mail:

To: (ed)
Subject: see it
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 00:16:51 +0100

nwanne, the woman sent the wrong payment details, see the attashed slip. get her to correct the receiver details and send the payment again soonest. if i see emmy at church sunday i will pass on the news about charley. remain bless owi

From the content of this mail.I suspect there is an insider working to hand with those miscreants..How come they know that Amy is always in the church?.I want you to start investigation..It is very important.Please,it is important you don't discuss it Amy,because it will her alot more harm.I will send the mail to you for records purposes.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza: you have pm.
Quote:

Dear Mr. **********t,
Thanks for the mail.For now,I don't can tell,if it will be possible for to get South Africa or Zimbabwe before deadline.It all depends,if I can be able to raise enough cash for the trip before the aforementioned date.It will cost me nothing less than Four Thousand Five Hundred Dollars to get to
Southern Africa.If I had that amount of money on me right now.I can make the trip to South Africa in one week.But as it stands right now,I don't upto that amount of money.I have learnt alot from my horrible experience Singapore.I wouldn't want to go to anybody for money,because I don't want anybody to know about my trip.As it stands right now,I don't trust anybody.The only person,I trust is you my lawyer.I want to very careful this time around.Frankily speaking,I don't the events in Singapore to repeat
itself.Since I came back from Singapore,Life have not being that easy for me
.My business have suffered alot of setbacks.I wish there a way,you could assist me with money for this trip.I will pay you back.I can make arrangements for you to send the money through a friend based in the United Kingdom.Once he gets the money,he will send it to me in Nigeria.I want you to give this a second thought.
Meanwhile,I've booked an appointment to see my doctor tommorrow.I will send you the doctor's report by tommorrow or next.I await your positive response.
Thanks and God bless.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
.As it stands right now,I don't trust anybody.The only person,I trust is you my lawyer.I want to very careful this time around.Frankily speaking,I don't the events in Singapore to repeat
itself.Since I came back from Singapore,Life have not being that easy for me.

Hahahahahahahaahah!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps his friend in the UK could stand as next of kin for Ed, or claim his 7 million for him. I doubt he trusts him quite enough for that, but I'll put it to him. If he can't trust his friend to claim the inheritance, why should I trust him to send thousands of dollars from me to Ed? Once again, the excuses invent themselves, with Ed's help. Smile

If Ed says it's ok, and Ed's friend will do it, we'll get him on a tour of London's webcams. Come to think of it, I could play the same game with the money Ed wants to borrow.

Cheapest round trip, LOS to Johannesburg I could find is $1078.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Ed,
(1 sentence removed...)

Also, just so you know, Amy is in a rehabilitation center right now. I had a few nuns pick her up yesterday and take her. She won't be able to receive phone calls or to use the internet for the first week. Then, depending on how she's doing, she may be able to use the internet next week.

She gave the nuns a package that she wants to have mailed to you. Sister Aelphaba will be mailing it this Monday.

Remain Blessed,

BTW guys - remember - I am 1300 miles away from home - and this isn't a relaxation holiday - I have a lot of work to do. Will not be around as much for 2 weeks

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed has finally come through with his 50+ page visa application designed by Peanut:

Ed wrote:
I've posted the filled U.S Visa Application Form today.The Fedex Tracking Number is <snip>.You can confirm and track the movement of the form yourself.The form will get to its destination in three working days...Once again,I thank you for all the assistance and love,you given me so far.Iam really grateful.May the good lord continue to guide and protect you and your entire family.I look forward to your response.

Ah, what a shame he did it in pencil, contrary to the instructions I'll absolutely insist I sent him.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3d 5mith has to be the most patient (as well as the luckiest) lad on the planet. Its still amazing that he is missing the irony about the inheritance and the fact is simply never comes.

Amazing...
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Ed is getting upset because I've not responded to him....

Quote:
Sweetheart,
How are you doing today?..I hope all is well?..I've not heard from you for the past couple days..What is going on?..Iam really worried..To make matter worst,I find it difficult to reach you on phone..Your absence is really hurting me..You don't seems to understand the extent of damage your absence have caused..It is really wearing me down.I've having sleepless night..Everytime,I close my eyes..all I see is you..Please,I need you to call me ..Amy..I love you..I look forward to your positive response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

LOVE

Love is like the seeds of life,
To root is full of pain and strife.
But to grow it�s like a great Oak tree,
Straight and strong for eternity.
Love is what I offer you..Amy
Steadfast, calm and oh, so true!
Love is life between two who shares,
A life between two who really cares.
Love is ours, if you agree,
To spend your life with me...

I love you...Amy

Oh and UB has sent Ed a Christmas greeting:

NSFW
Quote:
di bois - dey bi come see u after holiday.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ha ha ha ha ha U run u fool. I smell u mama toto after u forked her. What a shame ur mama rotten toto smell so bad u bake sour dough bread wit it an cook it by opening her toto wide like oven - shutting her legs an warming it up by forking her in ass. U nasty peace of shit!
Mery Xmas shit stick

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

LOVE

Love is like the seeds of life,
To root is full of pain and strife.
But to grow it�s like a great Oak tree,
Straight and strong for eternity.
Love is what I offer you..Amy
Steadfast, calm and oh, so true!
Love is life between two who shares,
A life between two who really cares.
Love is ours, if you agree,
To spend your life with me...

I love you...Amy

Remarkably similar in fact to THIS What a marvellously talented chappie our 3ddie boy is!
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, he's going to get the medical report, rather than rush down to ZA. No real surprise there. I don't imagine finding a doctor who'll write a sick note for a healthy man would be too hard in Port Harcourt, but it looks to me like he's getting one forged. A few hundred naira should do it either way.
Quote:
Iam really sorry for the delay..Yesterday and today was a public holiday..The moslems are celebrating their SALAH..All government and private parastatals don't work..that is why I've not being able to get it..I will get it by the grace of God tommorrow..I've already made the arrangement with the doctor.The doctor have already drafted the the report,but because it is an official report.It will have be re-drafted on his hospital letter head and stamp.I will scan and send it unfailingly tommorrow.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought I recently had and if anyone can do it to any lad, then it's this lad and you guys.
How about sending Ed to Alaska?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nahh, Bahamas or a bust for 3d. Alaska is in the US, so if he can make it there, he is halfway to paradise. Bahamas is the place for him to go.... Twisted Evil

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We can surely put it in queue though. His trip around the world has begun!

His life is controlled by machines now. Shocked To think, if he stopped checking emails his quality of life would skyrocket.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, but he'd have nothing to look forward to Smile

Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
His trip around the world has begun!

Around the World in Eddie Days! Very Happy

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

PERFECT

Though, unfortunately in Mugu years that would take six lifetimes. Rolling Eyes

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic