SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love Lad Wul1 : pics, letters & "boneheads"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That^^ makes Wul1 worried somehow, but I guess he�s still hooked Laughing
Quote:

09:14 (2 Stunden)
chrys dont worry thigns of this nature happen at times and i am just supprised .
why would mr try to put me into trouble for no apparent reason?i am still thinking about jo,if she was alive all this wouldnt have happen to me.so do the still trust me ?and what is going on with mr ?do you know his secretary? looing forwrd to hearing from you soo.and its been nice hearing from you again.

yours in pains

i

Another email to my detectives brightening my morning :
Quote:

an mich

Details anzeigen
09:17 (1 Stunden)
ok thank you Stan and ollie.
i will soon finish the froms and end them back to you.
respectfully yours
MR

Good to hear he is not wasting his cafe time. Laughing Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wul1 has been sending messages every day except for Sunday wondering why I have not written to him. He will be getting a lesson in manners and the concept of a holiday (Thanksgiving in the US). I have wonderful news in that he's been granted the scholarship. The college application is next. Twisted Evil

Quote:
is my application alright? al3x1s i am soo much greatful to for what you are doing for me and i will not let you down in my studies.

how are you doing? i have not heard from you for the past 6days,so i thought i should send you a mail to ask how you are faring. have you heard from chrys31s?i have also not heard from her for the past one and half weeks. i hope she is fine.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Great, PRS, looking forward to them!
Chrys315 has not been writing to Wul1 because she feels ashamed of him (she has once suspected him being a scammer Shocked how come?), so she writes to his "cousin" S4v10ur, who is our master himself and who seems to be extremely dull, only being interested in Wul1�s inheritance blablabla.
The Bordur14n phishing mafia is to blame and NOT my lawyer. She feels ashamed for Wul1..

Meanwhile, the forms for the Tintin detectives have been filled - he really is quick!
(Besides, the way his emails take show that he is using the following accounts besides his (not sure about the abu one)
Quote:
22:18 (Vor 59 Minuten)
Dear sirs
this is the picture i have on the internet.
hope to hear from you.

...the familiar shot. Here comes the work.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Forms made by Fich80. Thank you!
Hmmm...about time my Tintin detectives get stuck in a rocket on the way to the moon now...or being shot by the B0rdur1y4n phishing mafia (where is that great newspaper clipping generator? Smile )

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Fich80
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those essays wern't 1,500 words each.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Wul1 is doing some self-baiting now? At first I was puzzled about this line :
Quote:
an mich
10:08 (Vor 34 Minuten)
chrys my friend,have you been to the grave of Johana aftershe was burried?
i have asked a draghtmanto draw the building plane for the
and when i it is ready i will scan and send it to you so as you have a printet you will print it out and show it to
the schluters
,and then you tell me what they will say.i just hpe that this mess io know nothing about will be over.
yours

I

So he means a plan for the JSMO, aah! Got it! A good thing actually, bit I hope it will be executed with more work than just some pencil lines on a crumpy college block paper backside that he happened to find in his cafe�s dustbin.

This is my answer, mentioning my dear friend, PRS Girly Girl�s character:
Quote:
Dear Wul1,
now I know that J0h4nna could never have found a better husband than you!
I have even tears in my eyes with joy, now I KNOW that you are totally earnest with this wonderful idea of keeping J0h4nna�s memory alive.
Show us the plan. I will do then just as you suggested.
Have you heard from the friendly detectives yet? I believe everything will turn out well soon.

Now I have faith in human beings again.

Please once again forgive me if I have ever said something bad to you. I still miss J0h4nna very much and could not stand the feeling that anybody would have done her wrong.

You would have been the perfect husband for her!

I MUST tell 4l3x15 about this!

Yours, Chry5315

And then I think it�s time for the PR4T forms, just to make his file card cleared from ANY terrorist suspicion.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrys has been being teased by Wul1�s "cousin" as well...today he sends a photo:
, while Wul1, after a long chat full of accusations that he is just a money begger, tells her once more, as he already did to the lawyer, about that fateful November day:
Quote:
this is the issue

23:31 (1 Stunden)
chrys,
on that faithful 15th day of November 2007,which was a thursay,
i checked my mail and saw a mail from mr ,to inform me
of the transfer of my inheritance to Accra.
And he asked me to to with the two western union forms he sent
in the mail,with my pass port and the inheritance form that
refers to me and my pass port and also talk me to go to a
specific bank,but i have no pass port yet,so i went with my ID
card.when i got there i showed the documnets to the cashier
at the counter and she asked me to fill a form which i did.
she asked me to wait,few munites later she came to tell
me her boss wants to see,i went with her to see her boss
He asked me questions which i answered him rightly,whiles
we were talking another man who was a security man came
so he aske me to go with him to the police CID head quaters for investigations
that was when they detained me till friday evening.chrys up till now i dont know what
i did that casue my detention,and the prudential bank, did not and have not told me wheather
the money is there or not.
chrys this is what happend on that faithful 15th.which i think about and dont understand
and it has inflicted pains on my heart.i really like you chrys as the best friend
of my late beloved Johana.
i will be waiting for your meails and the photos of johana.
sincerely and respectively yours
WUL1

Just blablabla...I need proof: his police record...an actual answer from the "police"�s email...and the promised handdrawn map of the J.S.M.O.

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wul1 is going on a trip.. Anyone have any suggestions of where to send him? I'm thinking of either Togo or Benin (but Cote D'Ivoire or Nigeria might be possibilities - might just take a bit more persuading...) He's fallen in love with me (awwww, bless him...) and he wants to come meet me.
Any suggestions on good ports for a navy ship to make port would be great!! I've googled, but I'm not so good with geography!

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, where does your character want to meet him?
Regarding Porto Novo, Benin, I�d still have the nice non-existing private house address and a map at hand, which were made and used by Josh, Worf and HellRyder on ARK some months ago and were used on Dennis the hitman by Murry Guru some weeks ago, both having resulted in successful safaris.
So how about Benin? I don�t think Wuli can speak French Laughing Just PM me with an email address to send it to you for you to have a look at it if you like.

(Wonder what he will tell me why he is going away...im mid-August he was away for 1 week, at a Kpando church youth gathering, he said, which then I thought was real. Redshoes called him "there" for me and we both thought that trip was real...)

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically my story is I'm an officer on a navy ship and we're going to be heading down to west africa. We don't know where yet. So I can basically pick and choose where I want to send him. I don't need a private house or anything (in fact I don't need to know anything about anywhere!) but a port with a deep enough draft for navy ships would be helpful. I thought Benin because that seems to be the furthest he's willing to travel. He doesn't want to go to Nigeria or Cote D'Ivoire, but he was fine with Togo and ok with Benin.

I'm planning to have an accident just before we arrive (or I might just invent a crisis somewhere else which means the ship has to leave immediately) so I've got loads of opportunity for missing the rendezvous. It will be interesting to see what he says - I'm baiting him from another character too, so I think I'll get "him" to put a little pressure on Wul1 just to make his life that bit more unpleasant!

pony

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AFAIK Porto Novo has a harbour...well there is Cotonou as well. Let�s WP it.

Meanwhile, Wul1 must not think that my Tintin investigators have been lazy on his inheritance case : Laughing
Quote:

21:42 (Vor 0 Minuten)
Dear Sir Agbemafle,

thank you for your work. They have been sent to the relevant Bruxelles authorities.
You may be interested in our findings. Apparently one very mighty mafia controlling boss under the name of (couldn�t resist!) is responsible for having furnished the locally centered phishing mafia. This must still be kept a secret as we are still investigating under our professional names of . You are one of the very few trusted persons who knows any real life info on us. It is VITAL that you do not give them away to anybody!

After having left the small village of h we are now near which is close to the Bulgarian- border. Our contact is a member of the inner circle of computer programmers and experienced phishing fraudstars. They are equipped with Tommy-guns and are engaged in international drug-dealing to Western Europe.

This serves to give you an idea of what troubles we are undergoing at the present moment to find out where your money transfer has gone to. Circa 30 international clients have been robbed by the same group this November alone.

We will come back as soon as we have secured your funds.

Yours, Stan and Ollie

--
Privately yours,
Currently in Romania

Bet the only thing they�ll find out are more forms Laughing -

Answer from braindead Wul1 to me, after I have sent him 2 pictures of :
Quote:

22:50 (1 Stunden)
chry5
i want to have some photos of johana framed and kept in my room.
which of these two photos you sent is that of johana?
yours

wul1

Rolling Eyes
I took this as an opportunity for a major slap : Has he forgotten dear dead old J0 already??!?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That�s why I hate him so much: Minutes after J0�s sister 4gl414 sent hhim twi J0h4nna pics (Barbara Sch�neberger in RL), he writes this:
Quote:
St3ph4nor 4gb3mafle
22:20 (Vor 1 Minute)
.THANK YOU 4GLA14 ,I AM MUCH GREATFUL FOR THIS PLEASNT SUPPRISE,
I WILL SEND YOU MORE OF MINE.BUT CAN YOU SEND ME ANOTHER ONE?SAY HI TO YOUR PARENTS.TELL THEM I LOVE THEM.IWILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE OTHERS PHOTOS.
YOURS

WUL1.

F### you! Evil or Very Mad

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOO HOO!!!!! Wul1 is going on safari!!! Next Monday, he's "meeting" me in Cotonou, Benin. I'm very much looking forward to seeing my love for the first time! He's going to email me when he gets to Cotonou, so hopefully I'll have my first pith helmet!

pony

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great! I hate this a$$h0l3 even more than ever! Get him down in the alley, Sekhmet!!!!

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay on the safari. Wul1 is presently having difficulties open the file containing the official notice of his audio engineering scholarship. Twisted Evil Soon he will receive two 10-page college applications to fill out and submit. I will make sure it does not interfere with his safari, but only adds to his pain. He is required to submit a recording of a vocal performance and a sign picture with each application.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS - what's the betting I'm going to receive a tape with exactly the same vocal performance?? He's sending one to my band leader next week as part of his application to join the band. If he does it right (which, considering I've told him nothing, he won't) then he gets an immediate payout of �25,000 and a trip over to the UK.

Hopefully he'll sing the song he sent to me - it's called "Love". Quite sweet in a nauseating way...

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee215/sekhmet29/scan0001.jpg

pony

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One application requires him to sing the two verses and choruses to "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" by the Beatles and the other requires "The End of the World as We Know It" by REM. They are to be sung a cappella. The scholarship is valued at $40,000 including a monthly cash stipend for expenses so he has some decisions to make.

Mortar x3
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Top work, Sekhmet and PRS GG! Please keep on with our golden boy!
One last photo of him that I might not have published before, an old baiting character received it today, he frequently uses the thumbnail version in chat
Interestingly, he believes my daughter character will be willing for more cooperation, but this just won�t happen, Wul1! We are finished.
Quote:

4. Dez. (Vor 1 Tag)
Agl4ia my freind,how is every body?
i want to send some post cards to you and your parents, so if you could give me your address ,so that i can post them to you they are very nice ones.
yours sincerely

Wul1.

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOH!! What a terrible liar!

Quote:
On 12/7/07, Stephanor Agbemafle <[email protected]> wrote:
i replied you yesterday.but my leg is hurt. as at this moment i have P.O.P,on my leg now,i was trying to jump a gutter yesterday at about 6pm and unfortunately for me i missed a step,and broke my right leg.
Where are you now?hope to hear from you again pretty soon.
Stephanor

He's not going to get out of meeting me that easy, although it seems like that's what he's trying to do...

My reply:
Quote:
Oh no!! Oh well, when you come to Benin, I'll just have to take care of you lots. I'm sure I can make it better. We'll just have to stay in one place rather than move around too much when we meet. I'll start looking for hotels now. When you email me on Monday, I'll come meet you at the net cafe, and we'll get a taxi to a hotel. Don't worry, I'll pay for everything. I really can't wait to see you - it's such bad luck that this has happened, but I'm sure we can get around it.
Love you,
Kr1ssy

I guess it will be bed rest for Wul1 once he arrives in Cotonou! Shame I won't really be there to meet him... Twisted Evil

pony

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes Sooooo typical!! Evil or Very Mad Do ignore this! If there�s a will there�s a way. (and money hopefully)
Regarding my part of the saga, emails have ceased, which feels like holiday! Chrys315 does not have the best opinion of this potential sc4mmer, but somehow it�s a pity, I would have liked to know how detailed and accurate his drawing of the sitemap of the JSMF would have been...
Well, after some sober seconds of thinking about it, it would be his familiar ugly ballpoint pen handwriting on that same crumpy college block supposedly taken out of the lad cafe bin...
He better develops his musical riches. Picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine dream and marmelade sky...

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wul1 is very definitely in my bad books now. After I accused him on making it up about his leg, he then proceeded to accuse me of lying to HIM (albeit in a kinda roundabout way...) So major IM slap has resulted. He's refusing to send me a signed picture of him with a cast on his leg, so all the lovely gifts I bought for him have just gone over the side. I'm also considering making his life even harder with my band leader character by sending Wul1 an email saying that Kr1ssy has been in touch and told him all about the lies, and Wul1 must prove his innocence, or his �25,000 grant goes down the tubes... Is it worth it? or should I keep the 2 completely seperate for now?

pony

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wul1 has painted himself into a corner. He can't even meet you in person since his leg must be in a cast or he has to admit to lying. Perhaps insisting on a face-to-face meeting at his location would force the admission of a lie, the application of a cast or a picture of him wearing a plaster cast. Offer to hire a driver to pick him up or anything that would prevent him from making a reasonable excuse not to meet.

It might be best to continue to set the hook deeper with the band leader, and hold off on having Kr1ssy contact with the band leader until all of her attempts have failed. The longer and deeper Wul1 is on the hook (i.e., Wul1 is closer to the prize and has more to lose), the more leverage you will gain.

Another possibility is to have the band leader ask Wul1 is he knows Alex1s or Kyl1e. They are my two baiting characters involved with the $40k recording scholarship Wul1 has been awarded. We can create a situation where they would know one another. This would give Wul1 even more to lose if he misbehaves or does not comply to your demands. I've had lads admit to lying when the threat of losing something very valuable was possible.

Mortar x3
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^That's a good idea. I think I'll tell him the "good news" that our ship has been posted to Accra in a few days. If he then tells me his pot is coming off, then I'll be able to beat him around the head with the liar thing. Or perhaps not Accra but another city close by. I'll figure something out!

I just hope I get the chance to use Marvinator's wonderful newspaper article at some stage during the bait!

pony

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wul1 has gone silent and perhaps has twigged on me. He has not responded to any messages in the past 7 days and his last message was to confirm he received the college application forms. He seems to have gone silent on all the baiters so something else may be happening with him.

Mortar x3
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry, PRS and Sekhmet... Sad
I have nothing new either, but last FR Kleindoofy contacted me, Wul1 had not lied, he had indeed sent "me" a letter, just received it!
It�s nothing too special...college block paper, black ballpoint pen, asking for gifts and stating that he has been soooooo ill (as J0h4nna was herself then). Even the stamps, 8000 Cedis postage, no air mail, are boring. The latter part are his measurements from the tailor, I was promising him a suit then Smile

Thanks to Kleindoofy for excellent service!

ImageImageImageImage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic