SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey, thank you for posting that. Your French accent is wonderful. It cracks me up every time I get a bcc. Very Happy

Update: I have sent Ray links to wedding gown sites and Harod's for our wedding registry. He's not very into the wedding prep stuff. Typical guy. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Meanwhile, I had a friend of mine in New York send him some money. For some reason, he hasn't been able to claim it and he's been saying that my friend was scammed by Western Union.

I'm trying to get a few photos from him, including a marriage proposal and he's being stubborn.

Here's this morning's email:
Quote:
Sweetheart i noted the content of your mail and to say the fact if your husband friend (he means friend's husband) is not a scammer that mean they had scamm him at the westernunion that sent the money for him,i was at another bank this morning and the director said samething that i heard yesterday,they said no money was sent by XXX XXXXXX and the Receipt sent by him was a fake one Shocked Laughing with the westernuinon site on the receipt.Please dont look at my message as if am only interested in money,my visa expired on friday 7th of November 2007 and after the expired of the visa,i might be arrested and jail in London and it will be shame on me to be arrested and jail.All this are putting big problem to my heart and since you've told me to ignore the lady that also meant to help,i had change my hotel and it's impossible for the lady to trace or know where am in now,also about the wedding gift i didnt meant it's not important,all that annoyed me is about the fake information sent by your friend,i know the important of registry and if i didnt mean to be with you forever i cant bought out the issue of registry before wedding and if you notice my message very well you can see am not in good condition am like a fool in London and for me not to be arrested and jail after my visa got expired i need someone to help me financially,please try all your best to get something done to help me financially,i have all you want but am not happy and my happiness could only make you enjoy me in everything.

Tell your husband friend about the money sent by him,make him understand the westernunion that sent the money for him are not genuine,also make him understand that it's possible for him to retrieve the fund and go to any genuine westernunion location in your country to send the money or if possible he can send via moneygramm,Geniune Payment centre before friday.Please sweetheart do something to help me as i believe you are the only one that can do this for me and in order for me not to be jail,you need to do something fast either from france or from your friend,not only your husband friend,i mean your true friend in New-York.

I Await your response.

Your,
R4y

So my friend's husband was scammed by Western Union and he wants him to retrieve his money from them. Something tells me that it's hard to retrieve money from fraudsters!! Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: R4y and I are at a standstill. I told him I would not check into and clear up the payment situation with my friend until he proves his love to me by sending the pictures I've asked for. He countered with "I won't send the pics til you make sure I get the money". I tried insulting him: I told him that was a stupid reaction to my ultimatum because now nothing will happen. Then, I tried manipulating him a bit. . . telling him that I know he'll send the pics because I know he really loves me. This has been going on all week. I didn't hear from him today so I wrote and asked if he was ignoring me or working on the pictures.

His reply: (yes, this was the whole email):
Quote:
Am still thinking on if i should send the pics to you or you should act on correction on fraudulent money sent to me by your friend.

Laughing

Meanwhile, the FBI has been checking out possible scam emails I've forwarded them. (altered scripts Wink ). For one of the scripts, I actually made a fake lad account and Sister Sl3dge has told the FBI that she is in the midst of a transaction with this person. The fake lad emailed the FBI saying that he knew that the "FBI" had told Sister Sl3dge that he was a scammer, but he wanted to work with the "FBI" so they could both scam her. . .
That little tattle tail FBI Agenter!! He emailed Sister Sl3dge and told her about it! Laughing
I'm really glad to know that the FBI won't scam me:

Quote:
We Could Now See That You Have No Secret,Assuming I Email My Identity To You Am Sure You Must Have Sent Them To Your Fraudsters Like MyFakeLadName And Others,As For Your Information My Superior Needed An Invoice Of Your Ministry Because We Like To Know If You Are Government Approved Or Not.

Secondly,It Important You Email To Us Valid Copy Of Your Drivers Lincense Or International Passport For Verification Purpose Before We Could Conclude On How We Attend To Your Request.

Lastly,David Martins Had Email Us Needed Our Cooperation To Scamm You,But As Your Protector,We Shall Never Involve In RUINING Your Life And Your Ministry.

They've been writing to me for months and all of a sudden they need a copy of my ID? And invoice? I always thought the FBI had much better resources for finding out information about people! Laughing

Also, the email account I'm using for this character (the superior sister) has won the lottery!! I've not used this account for anything else, and guess who's IP is a match?
I don't know how many baits I can run on this guy at once. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:
I had written back to Ray after his "thinking" email. He replied and seemed to have switched back to deciding not to send me the pictures:

Quote:
. . . but it's unfortunate the payment details sent by you and your friend was a fake one,and you need to send the genuine payment details in order to clear your own side and i email the picture to you . . ..

I didn't answer him, it's been a couple of days. This morning, I got this:

Subject line: Guess What?
Quote:
Take this and get back to me with my needs,am suffering and i need your help financially because i dont want to be arrested by British Police.

Still Yours.
R4y.

Then, he included the pictures I wanted. I posted them here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117962&start=25&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Very Happy Very Happy

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UH OH, Ima...I know I'd want to be told too, so thought I should warn you what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit the King of Dublin is!

Quote:
My Sweet Angel,Am Glad You Appreciate And Recorgnised My Love To You,Am Also Sorry For Unable To Had Email You Before Now Which Was Due To The Fact That Am On Bussiness Trip Out United Kingdom,Am Also Sorry To Hear About Your Company Got Burned,Hope All Is Well For Now?

I Will Be Glad To Have Your Beautiful And Sexy Picture In Order To Place Them Beside My Water Bed For Remembrance Of Your Look Before We Meet In Person.Hope You Respond To This As Soon As Possible?

Lastly Concerning Your Bussiness,Hope The Insurance Took Very Good Care Of The Damages Properties?Or If You Dont Mind I Can Instruct My Secretary To Issue A Certified Check Of Any Amount Of Your Wish In Order To Boost Your Bussiness.

Get Back To Me As Soon As Possible As My Love For You Is Not a Joke But For Real.

Yours Forever,
R@y K1ng.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fatter: Laughing Laughing

Thanks for that all-too-familiar-capitalized-the-first-letter-of-each-word love letter! He must have quite a gallery of pictures next to his bed, since that's where he's been putting mine. Wink

Ray is such a tattle tail. I created another character, my friend who sent the last payment for me. This friend, Stu, wrote to Ray and told him that the info was fake because he's looking out for Im3lda and wants to get to know him first. Ray wrote back to Stu all nicely and politely, then proceeds to write to Im3lda and tell her that Stu admitted he was "fraudulent". Laughing

Im3lda is currently requesting a second try at the marriage proposal picture. We'll see where that leads. That darn fiance of mine can be quite stubborn.
He has been busy though, because besides the trophy pics he gave me the other day, he's also been creating some documents. I mean, the FBI has been creating some documents. Wink

Another of my characters: Sister Sl3dge previously submitted some emails to the FBI so they could determine their legitimacy. I've been informed that the script from the 20 year old girl and the lottery I've won are both legit. (and happen to be the only two I've actually received in that account. . . and they're both from Ray's IP). The others are altered scripts I sent.
I received this lame letter from the FBI today:
http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/fraudinfofromFBI.jpg

I also got this information on the agent I'm dealing with. It's interesting, I made up the name for this non-standard form (Legal Good Status) and kept requesting it from the FBI regarding Juli3t Jam3s, it's the usual form submitted to verify the legal good status of a barrister! I'm not sure why I'm getting a "Legal Good Status" form for an FBI agent, but I'm happy to see that I've taught my lad the importance of using this form!!! Very Happy

http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/legalgoodstatuslongman.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/legalgoodstatuslongman2.jpg

I absolutely love the letter head that the FBI is using these days.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That letter head is wonderful. That would twig most peoples....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Certified Legal Good. Laughing Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophies, Ima, Good job!
clapping

However, do not even think about resting on your laurels, You Saucy Hussy.

Quote:
What A Sexy Lady Of My Choice,I Cant Believe This.Thanks For Your Beautiful And Sexy Picture Infact I Count Myself As The Most Luckiest Man On Heart For Having A Beautiful Lady Of Yours As My Wife To Be.

Concerning My Biological Background,My Name Is R@ym0nd K1ng From Evil or Very Mad King Howell Family In Republic Of Dublin Evil or Very Mad In United Kingdom,I Lost My Parent Early This Year On Plane Crash,May There Gentle Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.Am Also The Only Son Of My Parent And Am Happy And Sucessful In With My Fathers Properties And Investment In Which Am The Cheif Executive Office To In Dublin.

Please I Need Your Love,I Need To Touch Your Beautiful Breast,Suck Your Beautiful Breast And Your CliOK, move alongs,Will You Accept Me To Do This For You?Am Getting Mad With This Your Beautiful Picture,Can You Send More To Me?I Need As Many As Possible Because Of The True Love I Have For You.Please My Love Promise You Shall Marry Me,Promise You Shall Keep Yourself For Me Forever And Ever,Promise No Other Man Will Touch You Except Your King.

Please Tell Me What Other Investment Is More Profitable That I Can Invest Our Name On In United State Of America,I Need You Forever And Ever In My Life,Hope You Will Love Me Forever And Ever?I Expect More Picture From You With The Response To This Message.

Yours.

R@y

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Saucy Hussy? Shocked Shocked Laughing Thanks for the compliment?? Laughing

Ok, I'm getting to Ray. Here are my emails from this morning.

He wrote this:
Quote:
Thanks For your kind mail as the content noted,i forwarded the message received from you fraudulent Stu to you for verification and confirmation of my word calling Stu Scammer,also note that am not going to do any laughing picture to you because am not in Good condition to laugh or take any picture for now until am happy and confirmed that money for my return ticket is ready.

Go through Stu Message and understand that am sincere with you but the so called friend you have in new-york are all theives and for me to believe that something good could come from that end,it's over my dead body.If you truely mean to help me,kindly go to westernunion and send the money to me in your name,know one know you are in france,and you are not the only imelda in this world.

I expect your response

I replied with this:
Quote:
Stu isn't a scammer! I read the message you forwarded. He just said that he set up the payment so that you couldn't collect it yet, because he is concerned for me. Bless his heart, what a good man to be worried about me.
Instead of calling him names, you should be happy that he is looking out for me! What if I had been sending money to a fraudstar instead of you? He would have stopped it from happening! Of course he will send the money to you once I explain the situation to him!

Now, as for the picture, why on earth don't you want to make your wife happy? Getting married is something that happens only once! You're telling me that you aren't willing to do it the right way? That is very sad to me, I don't know if I can marry someone who would let me down that way. And, of course, if you aren't going to do the picture, I certainly can not tell Stu that you are 100% trustworthy and committed to me.

Please redo the picture and send it to me. I will forward it to Stu and tell him that it is definitely OK to send you the money.

I'll be thinking of you today and hoping that you do the right thing by me.

He got a little pissy Very Happy :
Quote:
Am Not going to do anything until you rectify the problem from your so called Stu.you dull me from the begining to get a picture that respond to your request and at the end of the day it's all fake and am unable to collect the money sent with your plan with Stu,if i dont have the Genuine Payment Details,Forget me forever and do not email me again. i could see you are only interested in satisfying yourself,i told you am suffering looking forwayout and instead of you to act fast like responsible wife to be after your friend refused to sent the payment details in which you received the genuine picture from me,all that it's important to you is another picture,you sleep all day and night with another man in your hotel room while am suffering here and instead of you to find solution to my wayout you insteaded looking for another picture,to hell with you and your stupid and bastard Stu.

RAY

Laughing I don't know who this is that I'm supposedly sleeping with. Was it you, Etienne? I've been baiting him for almost seven months and FINALLY got him to swear at me!

While I was writing a reply to him, trying to get him to either come around, or really curse me out, he wrote me another email:

Quote:
Let me tell you for the last time,if you think you received my picture in order to satisfy yourself and refused to send the promised fund to me,am going to report you to France police that you are a wanted lady in New-york,i know how to lonkup your FBI and the France Investigator together in order for them to get you out of your hotel in paris and send you back to new-york for arrest and charges of stealing,I Believe if i do this am going to be compensated by your ministry because i notice there's an offer for anyone that knows about your whereabout.

Ray.The fraustrated man

Ah Ha! I've been moving toward this modality for a while! Good boy, Ray! Very Happy

Well, as I copy/paste from my email account, he's still writing!
Quote:
I Cant continue to love you that only interested in satsfying yourself with your request,how could you been sleeping day and night in an hotel while your lover is suffering on wayout to his country and you still praise Stupid Stu for settingup fake payment information to me,look this is not the first time,the order time was in Benin,i told you those boy are not sincere,you thought they are protecting you but not,the boys are not sincere and since you dont believe me,i can caughtoff the love and forget about the uncare love that could not help me out while am suffering.

Also note that with the way am desperate in getting back to my country,i think if i handle you over to france detective,i can received the offer from your ministry for telling them where you are in order to get some fund back to my country.

Ray.

Etienne, I believe that you and Sister Sledge should get involved in this "turning in" of Im3lda!

Meanwhile, If Ray is going to break up with me, I'm going to write back to him and try to get him to REALLY curse me out. There is nothing I'd like more than to be called "CATBINGO" or "DAUGHTER OF A MERMAID". Very Happy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, here's what I just sent to Ray:

Quote:
Ray,
I don't know who you think I'm sleeping with in my hotel room, there isn't a man sleeping here. You are dumb, just like I thought. You make up lies to tell yourself. Stu is not a bad man, he is only trying to protect me. I guess he is a good judge of the lying bastard that YOU are because you are now saying that you are going to turn me in to the police and FBI? No man who has true love in his heart would turn in his lover for money. So, it seems that you are a dumb lying bastard who only wants money from me. This must have been your plan all along, to pretend to love me just to get money from turning me into the police.
If you are going to end our relationship, don't hold back. Go ahead and call me every bad name you can think of so that I will finally know that you don't love me

Here's hoping for some death threats or at least lots of swearing! Very Happy

edit: I've gotten a few more replies from Ray, and I'm still egging him on. Here's the latest from him, it was in a very large, bold font:
Quote:
You Are A Very Stupid Lady,Am Not Interested In Your Love Again,Your Selfish Inteerested Had Proof To Me That You Are Not A True Lover,DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIVE

I replied with this:
Quote:
Ray dear,
you are the one who is stupid if this is the best that you can come up with for cursing me out. It's still not clear to me, do you want to work this out and continue with our love? I think you love me because you're holding back. I forgive you if you just want to apologize now so that we can be together. You know that we can work through this. You know that I am truly dedicated to you. All of the problems haven't been my fault.
Please let me know.

Laughing I hope he's feeling crazed right about now. Twisted Evil

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, oh my. What a shame. It breaks my heart to see young love hit the rocks like that. No matter, Eti3nne will be more than happy to work with Ray to collect the reward. We just need a reason for Im3lda to upset Eti3nne.

He seems pretty pissed at me too. I asked him what he was going to get you for xmas. It was going to be a surprise, but I was hoping to get a nice trophy pic as my gift to you. Sad

I thought it was a harmless question, but here is his reply.

Ray wrote:
I could see you have no common sense,do not email me again.

I've asked him to explain himself, it was totally uncalled for. If he tells me he's pissed at you, I can jump in with my own complaints and lay the ground work for helping him get the reward.

And so, another chapter begins. Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how lads tell you not to write again, and of course you do, and they just can't stop themselves from answering you. It took a couple of emails to him to get him to write back. I was taunting him and asking how he was going to turn me in to my ministry if he didn't write to me to find out where I was. Laughing

His latest response:

Quote:
No matter where you go,i will make sure you get arrested by the country police,if you like come to africa,with my personalty in africa,you must be arrested.If you like go to other country,i will make sure i search you out with your latest picture because you betray my love and dissapoint me with the fact that you promise to send some fund to me before my picture but unfortunately the payment details sent to me by your plan with your friend are fake and you must be punish for that.Tell anyone i dont love you and so be it,i believe with my latest move,i must be rewarded by your ministry.

He hasn't contacted my former ministry yet (with this Ray character, the ministry is still baiting his Juli3t Jam3s persona). But, I'm guessing that's coming. Very Happy

@Luckey: Im3lda could tell Etienne that she and Ray are splitting up and confide in you all of the history with the ministry. You could contact Ray and team up with him out of greed, or because you want justice served upon me.

luckey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he hasn't answered me yet. I guess he just hates Christmas. Sad

When I first contacted him, I hinted that I knew about the ministry. It shouldn't be too difficult to cook up a plan. Very Happy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure Sister Sl3dge can stir it up. She occasionally mentions Im3lda. She could ask Juli3t if she's had any contact with her. There's a new finance manager at the ministry again. Mr. Eric Clappton got fired and replaced by Robert Dyl4n. Laughing I'm sure Mr. Dyl4n will have questions about the missing money.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHA Laughing
Ray is so funny!

I didn't answer his last email to me (posted above) and got this from him today:
Quote:
Im3lda or whatever you call yourself,i give you just 72hours to send an apology letter and also the promised fund or else,i will start my process on how you will be arrest and send back to united state to face the charges of stealing,and you know by doing this,my reward is certain,more certain than the fakeone you and your friend sent to deceived me inorder to satisfy yourself.

Better Ray

I think I'll wait until the time runs out and see what happens. Besides, I'm not sure what he even wants me to apologize for. Everything is his fault. Very Happy

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time is ticking away! I still haven't replied to him and got this:

Quote:
THERE'S NO WAY CRIMINAL,THEIF, LIER, BETRAYER LIKE YOU MUST ESCAPE ARREST AND CHARGE FOR CRIMINAL OFFENCES IF YOU FAIL TO RESPOND TO MY REQUEST WITHIN 48HOURS.

R4Y

It was in red type, with a huge font size. Laughing

Etienne, will you please write to him and tell him that Im3lda confided in you what is going on with him and she's very afraid that he's going to turn her in for the reward. Ask him if he knows a way to reach the ministry because you want to collect the reward. Wink
Ask him if he wants to work with you, if he does, he'll need to pretend to still be in love with Im4lda, apologize to her and woo her so that she'll write to him and tell him where she is. He'll have to get his butt back to Benin, because Im3lda is going to be flying there soon, and he'll need to meet up with her at the airport so that he can turn her in.

Im3lda will never show up at the airport because she'll get arrested before then. If R4y wants his cut of the reward, he's going to have to videotape his deposition. Twisted Evil

Sister Sl3dge hasn't mentioned Im3lda to R4y yet. I'd like R4y to approach her with it, Sister Sl3dge and R4y have never corresponded. She writes to the barrister, Juli3t Jam3s. Wink

luckey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, cool. I got one of those too.

Quote:
IF YOU CONTINUE TO HIDE CRIMINAL,THIEF,LIER,BETRAYER LIKE IM3LDA,SHE'S GOING TO IMPLICATE YOU INTO HER CRIMINAL OFFENCES,STAY AWAY FROM HER AS SHE NEED LESS THAN 48HOURS TO RESPOND TO MY REQUEST OR ELSE.

I could use a little extra cash, I'm sure Ray would be happy to work with me. Very Happy

It breaks my heart to have to sell Im3lda out, but what choice do I have? Laughing

Edit:

I dropped Ray a note to offer my cooperation. Looks like I'm back on his good list. Very Happy

Quote:
Thanks for your cooperation,before i blocked your address in order not to received your email but i decide again to unblock in order to hear from you,as for your information,i dont need to know where Imelda is in Big France,your detective in france were very active and all i need to tell them is to search round and i can assure you that they will get im3lda within view week.

I love the lady before now,but i later detected in her that she's selfish and doesnt care for my life,am yet to contact her ministry with the fbi in united state because she still have less than 24hours to respond to my request.

When last did you see her?
did she told you about my mission to get reward for her arrest?

what advise did you gave her?

am stil thinking of forgiven her if she could just get back to me with my request,i have enough money in africa,but my selfishness does not allow anyone to have acess to my fund which is given serious problem to me here in london.

Talk to her,if possible arrange someone for her to send some fund to me via westernunion in order to get back to my country,with this,i will forgive her and have solid plan with you with raw dollars which was inheritted by me from my late dad,i have money but i can only have access to it when i get back to africa,talk to her to help herself before i reported her to the fbi that will consult your country detective to get her out of france back to united state and face the consequence of betrayer,stealing,lier,prostitution.etc.

i await your response.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, he does love me!!! That is so sweet that he wants to forgive me.
Wait. . . PROSTITUTION??? Shocked Shocked
I'm a virgin!
I don't know what it is I'm supposed to be apologizing for! I'll have to ask him about that, after my time is up. First thing tomorrow morning, by my count.

I think it's hilarious that he doesn't want to turn me in to the FBI, law enforcement, etc. All that really equals is: "I have no way to really do that and I'm too lazy to make it all up" Laughing

So, luckey, what did you tell him? I'm curious.

Juli3t Jam3s has been busy. (for those of you just tuning in, Ray is Juli3t too). This morning I received the handwritten request for payment of funds from the ministry. http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/Handwrittenrequest5.jpg Unfortunately, Ray forgot the crucial phrase that lets my ministry know that this form is intended for the NEW finance manager, Mr. Rob3rt Dylan. Wink
An hour and a half later, he'd redone it, with the key phrase included.
http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/Handwrittenrequest6.jpg

I had actually lost count of how many written requests he'd done this go around until I looked in my files. This last one makes number six and he's had to do them over and over in the past for each and every time we've "paid" him. Laughing
Ah, what a good lad he is. (I use the term "good" loosely).

luckey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I've not answered him yet. He needs a little time-out for blocking me. Laughing

What did Im3elda tell Eti3nne so far? I know she's scared.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, things are getting rather steamy between Babs and the King

Quote:
MAKE LOVE TO ME!

My Darling, My Lover, My Onle One
When I read your letter to me OI almost cryed I was so happy,Never has any man ever said sucj beutifull things or sexy things to me. When you wrote about making love to me og kissing and sucking my breat and sucking my Shocked . I read the letter again and again. I got soooo sexy wet in my underware I couldn't stop myself. I went into the bathroom and turned on the bath tub water and stripped off my clothes. I put oil all over my body and <Insert your own graphic detailed solo sexual bathroom experience> shoutiung your name omg omgomgomg.
It was so totally awesome and she <roomate who watched> was just laughing at me laying there in the bath tub I started alughing to.
Later I sjowed her your letter and she couldnt beleeve how luckey I am. I cant ether. You are beutiful R@y. She teased me anout playing with myself but I have seen her do it too!
I havnt writtrn sooner bcuz me, my roomate and another girlfreind had plane tickets to fly to New orleans in Loeisiana. Since I have all the insuranve money I promised them I would pay for yhe hotel if they both came with me. We stayed at this AWESOME hotel with room service and 3 restarants just in the hotel. There was also a casino amd guess what!!????!!! I won almost $9 thowsand dollars!!!!! I took them both shopping after that and we rented a limosine and I bought high heel shoes and red underware for youand then we went dancing at three different late night clubs GOD I WISH YOU WERE THERE, I was soooo horney again...the bed was so huge and the view from the room was out on the ocean it was so romantic.
Are you back from your business? Where did you go to anyway? It sounds so interesting. From the insurance mony plus what I won in new orleans I wont have to work for a long time so I want to see you. Can we meet?
Pleease writ back to me and tell me more, anything, about you, about us, about business, about anything and everything
I just read this email again before I send it 2 u and I think about that bath tub, you are sexy R@y K1ng!
Luv,
Babs

Quote:
I Need Your Love.

Oh My Lovely Queen,Am Glad To Hear From You Today Even Though I Felt Unhappy For The Late Respond To My Message,Never Mind,Am For You You Are For Me And The Content Of Your Mail Noted.Am Glad You Realised How Serious My Love To You,Am Also Glad You Felt As I Always Feel Here Concerning Sexy And Romans After I Received Your Picture.My Love,Your Picture Is More Sexy I Also Felt Wet And Wet Shocked Each Time I View It Beside My Bed,I Think It's Important We Meet One On One For Now,Am In London For Bussines Transaction,London To Dublin Is About Some Hours On Air,How I Wish You Are With Me Tonight On Same Bed,I Need You More Than You Feel,I Need You On Same Bed With Me,I Need You To <SNIP>.Please I Need More Of Your Picture As Soon As Possible And If Possible Your Phone Number,You Can Aswell Call Me On This Number As I Need To Hear Your Lovely Voice.+44 .

Lastly,I Will Prefer To Meet You In United State For Christmas,But I Need To Claim Some Of My Inherittance In London In Order For Me To Have Enough Money For My Trip,Though I Have Some Money In Bank But All Is Fixed For Some Month Before I Could Have Assets To It.I Will Be Glad To Hear If My Coming To State Is Accepted By You.
Hope You Send Your Phone Number To Me As Soon As Possible In Order To Hear Your Lovely Voice.

Your Lovely King,

Quote:
HI MY R@ymond, My King, My love and Lover!

You didn't say----r u in College? I graduated in 2005 from the College of Tori Spelling, (GO CTS BEAVERS!!!!!!!) with a degree in Marketing. What's your major? OMG, I can't even BELIEVE I'm talking with a European King of Dubloon. College was sooooo much fun, Gawd, I miss it! I was a cheerleader for the CTS football team all 4 years. I showed my Beaver spirit then and still do today, man I still love showing my Beaver! What year are you? I mean, I don't even know what you guys do in Dublon,Europe. It's University, right? That is soooo awesome, I sound like Hermione...University...LOL! Are you cuter, hansomer than your picture? Have a girlfriend? OMG, I can't believe I even asked you that. I love working out and exercising and I HATE long lines at the bank and human traffiking. How bout you? Who do you listen to? Send me YOUR picture this time my King, I'll send youanother of mine...any way you want...maybe..LOL!

OK OK, I'm being way too silly, I'm putting on my serious Party Planner hat now. Yes, Yes, Yes, you can come to the USA i would love that, we can travel and spend time together, my insurance $$$ and the casino $$$ is going to help ALOT!!!....and yes...I would love to <the things I do for baiting, bleechh>! When you wrote that, I hope <he auto eroticad himself to death> that needs your hands, fingers, mouth, elbow,cock. That is what I hope. Honest.
When will you be done with business?Will you then go back to dubloon? or London?What language do you speak ther?
Send a sexy pix!
XOXO!!!!!!
Babs

Quote:
HELLO ,Dear Princess Lover

Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you! What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful woman? Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. <WHAT? He can't write. I googled it...My man ripped it from a website>
Unconditionally Yours,King R@y Of Dublin,God Bless You All. Rolling Eyes

30 minutes later he writes again...
Quote:
Thank you my lovely angel,am into law,i practise law and am still studying outside my country,i love swimming and watching sex movie,hope you enjoy that with me in order for me to satisfy you sexually? As for my picture i have one on net but i promise to get you another one when i get to dublin,am 35years old and what about your age? though age doesnt matter i have devoted my love for you and hope you ready to be for me for better for worse?

I need your cell phone number in order to hear your beautifl voice.I had apply for united state visa,can you send your contact address to me in order to fill them in my form,i also need your full name in order to fill them in my form,i pray the visa comes out before christmas as i need to meet you one on one.

Have a nice day.

Yours Forever,
R@y.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why, that bastard! He loves you more than me! Laughing And Fatter, you called ME a hussy?? Wink

Quote:
watching sex movie,hope you enjoy that with me in order for me to satisfy you sexually?

Here he goes with the porn again. Rolling Eyes
I know for a fact, that he'll happily send you some stuff from a site called B00tyT4lk. He even sent me a link to the site.

Meanwhile, I haven't heard from him today. I don't know what is happening now that my time is up, but I'm waiting with baited breath!
I guess I'll write him later and tell him that if he wants to apologize, I'll forgive him. Wink

Sister Sl3dge has heard from the barrister. She certainly is trying to make sure that I don't use 1TV5!!

Quote:
Dear Sister Sl3dge,
Hope all is well?
Am taking this time to remind you that the required fee by the trust finance incharge of the delivery of your inherittance is needed via westernunion Money Transfer,Also remember that the trust finance needed the payment details forwarded to them with the mtcn,try and do serious verification before sending the fund at any westernunion payment centre in new york for mtcn instead of verification code which could not be used to claim fund in United Kingdom.

Lastly,I Pray Your new finance manager approved the writting request,if you want me to search for westernunion location for you in new-york i can easily search and send there addresses to you in order to enjoy your visibility studies on mtcn before sending the money to the payment information written on the request paper.

I Await Your Response as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Barr,Juli3t Jam3s

Of course, I'd love for "her" to do some legwork for me. Twisted Evil

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest Paul, <Whoops, that was his previous character as a puppy boi>
I ned to tell you something about me that you may not like or maybe wnot write to me again. I'm scard to say this to you bcuz I like u so much, but I;m not ashamed of the way dog made me. I am deaf. I should have told you sooner but the things u wrote were so beauriful and sexy I did nt want you to stop. You even sent me roses in my emails theyw ere beautifl. Yes, I love swimming-my next picture will be me at the beach with my roomate.
Is this a problem to you? I can read lips and hand sign and also make some barking and grunting noises like Bjork some peeple understand. If you have a textphone then we can talk. : )
Pls write back and tell me how this amkes you feel toward me. I still would love to have you stay with me and my roomate so Ill give you the info for your visa if you still need it.good luck on your exciting business and Im glad you are still studying to be a lawyer.
XOXO
Love,
Barbara Swallows-Dinque
P.S. I'm 26 yrs old but verrrry mature for my age!

Quote:
OMG,Even though you blind,am still going to have you because of the fact that i love you.Can you Marry Me?I Love you babe,forget about the deaf and promise to marry me.

i await your response.

Yours,
R@y.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O.o

You call him Paul and say you are deaf, and he proposes marriage "Even though you blind"

Its far far too late for anyone to convince me that lads are smart!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've been baiting him for 7 months. He's not stupid. . . just doesn't really care what your story is, as long as you write to him and promise him money. He's quite patient, actually, and will stick with a victim through thick and thin. Laughing

OMG seems to be his new phrase for the day. Did he learn it from you, babs? I wonder if he knows that it actually means Oh My God or does he think it is a whole separate word. Laughing

I wrote this to him last night: (note that he was expecting an apology from me)
Quote:
Hi Ray,
Well, the time ran out and I haven't heard from you so I don't know what is going on.
Why do you and I fight so much? Do all couples fight as much as we do? I was hoping to hear from you that you love me and that you are sorry about the fighting, sorry that you said you were going to try to get me arrested. I just want to move forward with our love. You say mean things to me when things don't go your way. That isn't how love is supposed to be. You're supposed to love me no matter the troubles we have.
So, please write to me and tell me you're sorry so that we can fix this mess.

I've been thinking about you, about how you're the only man for me and how you know I must be the only woman for you, your queen.

His reply:
Quote:
OMG,Send apology message to you doesnt make sense at this time,you offended me by planning with your stu to arrange fake payment details in order to deceived and take my picture.I told you the payment details sent by stu is fake and since you've received the picture from me all i expected from you is an apology to rectify the problem,but instead of you to do this and care for me in order to get back to my country,you insisted that i should go for another smilling picture,that crazy thing to hear from you.It's fraustrating and i deserve an apology from you not me to send an apology to you because you dissapointed me,though i had not reported you to your fbi or your ministry because i believe you could still realise your mistake and send the required fee to me in order to get back to my country,and if you still need my love it's important i deserve an apology from you and also tell me when the fee to get back to my country could be received my me before i could change my mind and have you back to my heart.

R4y.

He's never going to stop loving me. I can do whatever I want to him and always get him back. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

luckey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, I've been trying to get Ray to soften his stance and work with me to bring Im3lda to justice. He sent this:

Quote:
Thanks once again,all i knew was that there's reward for anyone that knows where about of the stupid Im3lda,and since she's yet to respond to my request,i will start her report from the Fbi that will link me up to there ministry,and since you know how to get her that means we need to work secretly as i had stop to threaten or email her.Am still thinking of maybe i should report her or forget about her and find way to get back to my country.
I will get back to you on my decision later.
Yours Sincerely,
[Barrister Mugu McMugufancyname]

I think he'll work with me. To move him along, I sent him this:

Quote:
Yes, I think so it is good to spend your time to think about this one. Because if you are angry about her, but still at one time it is your heart that is lover her, so this in not such an easy thing to thinking about, no?

So you will do what is best and I think so that this is good. Only in your thinking, do not cut off your nose because you are mad about your hair. If you will report her, do this to get some reward for your trouble, and for me, let us not forgetting about me. Because if she is do something wrong, then she can pay for it as it is supposed to be for a good person. But if she will pay her price to pay if you report her or if not, then maybe you should get some pay for you and for me, yes?

Ok, so you will being thinking, and I will being waiting, no?

My French accent is getting better, yes? Laughing

I've not heard back from him, but I'm sure he's busy reading Fatter Siam's email over, and over, and over again. I know I am. Embarassed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic