SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

pr0file l00ker, spare love lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Sweetie
how are you doing there hope cool to you, well i saw your profile when i was searching and you seem responsible to me, i will like to know you more better than this.... my name is Jeff James, am a swimming pool builder, i lost my wife about 5years ago ever since then i haven since any woman to get into my life, that is the raeson why am on this sight, i will be happy if we can know each other more than this.. you can send me your email address so that i will send you my Pic and chat more, hope to hear from you soon......
Jeff

Compliment of the season, how are you doing over there, i hope you are doing good. I was going through this site when I saw your profile then I decide to drop you a note to say hi. I would like to know you more better if you don't mind. My name is Orobosa and I currently live in Senegal in west Africa. here is my contact email. I will send you more of my pictures if you reply to me. and if therte is anything you want to know about me, don't hesitate to ask and Iwill tell you all. I will stop here for now till I read from you. Have a lovely day and God bless.

From Orobosa

Hello,How you doing today,hope you doing fine there,Well, am new member of this site and i have wen't through your profile and it very interesting and i will like to know more about you,and if you don't mind you can send me an email through my private email address * * . So that i can tell you the real information about me..Hope to hear from you soon..Have a nice day there.
Eddie L.

Hi Beautiful,
I am new to the internet dating of a thing,Cause i am searching for my soulmate.And really love your profile and decided to stop and drop a message,

Here is my email j1m_w1ll1ams404 @ yahoo.com,Waiting for your mail.

Cheers

Jim

This one is meant to be in Canberra Australia, I don't think so

OK, they aren't the sharpest pencils in the box, I've had Eddie for a while, hes' sent me the same email 4 times now, either he has too many on the go, or he only has the one script.

Jeffery and Maraye are an unknown quantity, their profiles have been swamped with scammer warning posts, so at least you don't have to wonder about them

edit: sorry Red, done

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13

Last edited by irishemigrant on Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:25 am; edited 3 times in total
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you mask the PL part, we've tried to avoid having the lads come here.

Edit: No problem and thanks.

Earlier I had just glanced at this but hadn't read it. The latter two are on my MSN, I made them sign up and I never chat with them. The second one didn't like me calling him Mary very much.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic