SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419 The Movie!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to try to keep an IRC channel going on efnet but never got off the ground

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sheeesh...you folks forget about the most important things: a cameraman!! And here is your cameraman reporting for duty. Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ But the lads should also have some cam-guys, otherwise we never get anything rolling.

How about some props? We would need them to build stages and stuff.
We probably won't need the stages because AFTER they have been built we decide it's much better to GO ON LOCATION to shoot directly there, since it's much more credible than some lame old stage.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking in terms of a remake of Casablanca, set in Lagos. I don't know quite how the vampire lizards could find their way in there, but maybe they could be used in a musical number.

But we're going to need a few stunt people here and there for the crowd scenes, and someone to play it again, scam. We should have as many auditions as possible for the part. I really want to see and hear a few versions of As Time Goes By.

Or has anyone else any other ideas for a remake of a classic? Gone with the Wind would need a lot of props, casts of thousands, and a whole town to be burned down (nice for the pyromaniacs among us but inconvenient for the folks living there).

Or Ben Hur, with the goat-pulled chariot race as a thrilling climax? Now there's something the lads could really get their teeth into, constructing the chariots, selecting and training the goats, building the course, and rehearsing the stunt moves. You know, on reflection, that's the option I think we should go for. Ben Hur, re-set in Lagos, with goat-pulled chariot racing and a cast of thousands. Bello Hur?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben Hur sounds great. Add new-wave-cloths (as our costume-designer suggested), giant vampire-lizards and burning-chainsaw-juggling (this can still be topped!) and you have your big box-office-hit!

How about a planecrash? Hmm, well, doesn't really fit into Ben Hur, but who cares? Wink

Alternative: We reshoot LOTR, also wouldn't involve a plane-crash, but lava, which is a great replacement for that.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MAKE UP!!!!!!

I got my big powder puff ready and willing. Put me down!
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to get us some hard-copy scripts sent when we get going.

Plus T-SHIRTS! yes we need more t-shirts!

And a ton of promotional material.

Giant Billboard needs to be made

Then there is opening night - where the lad has to come to the premere in Los Angeles or maybe another smaller town where a film festival is going on that is hard to fly into where he is presented with his first "check"
Twisted Evil

_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lester wrote:
Giant Billboard needs to be made

Oh Yes....I can do this too!!
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lester wrote:
Then there is opening night - where the lad has to come to the premere in Los Angeles or maybe another smaller town where a film festival is going on that is hard to fly into where he is presented with his first "check"
Twisted Evil

I know a nice little sh..hole in Southern China that might be nice for this...
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Carry on up the trunkbox

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you use a role-playing bandit? I came here from one of the best movies ever.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sound Effects Producer!

You can't have a movie without really good sound effects. We need to have a lad recording other lads slamming the hell out of their car doors, screeching tires, crashes, smashing glasses, and roaring like monsters!

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about a producer or studio exec. I could be someone who keeps the lid on the cash flow. I would be the guy to question the need to be sending money to a no talent when we have very qualified writers, directors and stars over here. Wink
Quote:
Kw3s1 for now
and hopefully, he will be queasy afterwards!

IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The actors in this film will need good representation. Does anyone know a good agent? They'll need to submit head shots and signed contracts...lots of negotiations I'm sure. Can they even be in the film without filling out the applications(with membership fees of course) to join the proper actor's guild?
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thinking of more ideas -
As the Casting/Location Scount we are going to need more pictures of locations with them holding signs "e.g., Airport, Pub, Brothel, WU Office"

_____

Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can help a little with HR Payroll advice, have some experience in that area. Gee, can you imagine all the wonderful forms, such as physicals for the insurance company (gotta have all types of insurance to film)
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fantastic! Everyone can have a part to play, so if you want in - then sign up here... I will post a list of everyone's parts either tomorrow or friday and then ask you to PM me with your email addresses for ease of communication...

In the meantime, we've had a little reply from our lad below... can i ask that you start thinking about lads that you are currently baiting or previous fun lads that you might want to be "talent spotted"?? There are some great ideas coming out such as location pictures with lads holding signs... my thoughts are that we do that amongst other things... i'm inclined to suggest that we don't re-invent an old movie - i think we should write our own! along with some input from the lads!!! let's see how it turns out???

The lads reply makes for some interesting reading... a whole heap of emotion...

Quote:
My friend R4ndy McM1ll4n,

Many thanks for your email. One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes and action is the foundational key to all success. All lasting business is built on friendship and friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies which is essentially a partnership. I am quite impressed that you could find forgiveness to people like me. I will give you a bit long journal for you to read. I was not born to be scammer, or to be fraudster or to be 419ers, but many things have passed on under the bridge , rather do I drive joy doing scam, I am professional consultant/businessman. My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! Everyday comes with a beautiful appealing must do story} but most victims are 95% voracious and egocentric type of people that want to get rich and wealthy quick. And 5% are good Samaritans who somewhat feel empathy to your story and the skillfulness of your package of your proposal letter to them. Sometimes in Life I pity some victims of mine because I have human feelings and Godly , I do go to church regularly even sometimes I pray and fasted for my client to make payment and business to be successful. I have been in this industry since 1995 off and on till date. I am very young man of 31yrs but I am very intelligent, brained and skillful, I watch my back, I have stop many times but later due to lack of fund I go back but I am praying for God for a redeemer and help to come so that I will quits with finally. Everyone love dignity of labor and there is real great joy if you labored genuinely and good reward with blessing from the dime of hard work! I have wife and child, I am a Nigerian. Randy, I am not a chronic scammer or swindler, I enter this field due to situations after my school and I have a very nice family up bringing and the economic situation of Nigeria and abject poverty that makes most of us to enter this terrain. Verily verily it is an ungodly act, though it is not as easy as people might think, this is whole lots of suffering and starvation in it before you get a victim as we called it mugu or client.

There are various kind of scam, e.g. family treasure, banking, precious mineral scam, bank guarantee fraud, SBLC fraud, cheque fraud, money looting scam, contractual execution scam, various financial instrument fraud, and the worst which I hate and I don�t do it is marriage and relationship scam, this is very dangerous because playing with someone love life and heart is too bad.

Randy, yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.

There are truths on this side of the Pyrenees, which are falsehoods on the other. Randy,

Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off and also never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. Writing you this letter seen to me like a dream that comes true because you never know how many times I have get on my knee beg God to forgive me and give me my heart desire because I know that there is repercussion in anything we do in life. please treat me like your own brother and give me the best support you could morally and if possible financially then I will believed you 100% that you are real. Sometimes in life your action could express your priority!

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning and the secret of getting ahead in life is starting Randy we would make the film and it will hit the American Hollywood and Nigerian (Nollywood) like a bluster and best selling movie and even if we introduce reputable actors/actress in the Hollywood and Nollywood we would make so much money and all investors we reap there profit, as an experiences scammer and I write the script it will hit market. I could talk to one of my victims who I hold lots of apology in the USA, she can also helps in the work because she is also a young writer and she will greatly like to do this work and support it because she is my notable victim and it will be like a true life story who knows this project when it is meticulously initiated it could pick an Oscar Award or be an Oscar Nominee film and really makes us fame like you said. Perhaps, in Movie/Film industry in order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure and they say Chance favors the prepared mind! Above all, entertainment industry always be a profit investment portfolio.

I have a good intention to this it will really impact our generation and at the same time we would make money and fame and educate lots of people at the same time. I am here for you for real. But honestly and sincerely, I have not given you full trust because you could be an agent of EFCC Nigeria or FBI or CIA or Homeland security even Metropolitan Police of Scotland yard. You can come to Ghana and meet with me and for my trust to you , what scammer will take know that you are for real is when you involve fund then we would know that you are for real.

This is not a must payment money but take it as you are given me a loan, send me US$15,000.00 via western Union. Meanwhile I will pay you back this money this will make me believed your gesture and reality of being true person. Also in addition, I need your telephone number if possible home and mobile. As you as you have done this I will organize a meeting or send to my details and you will give you anything you might demand from me including my thumb print if you wish to have one.

Tell me also your age and if you are single or married. I wait to hearing your anticipating response.

Yours Affectionately,

Kw3s1 m3ns4h for now,

I quite like the Nollywood concept! Laughing

NTBS!!!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful, don't forget, the writers strike is in the news. May have to think of a way around that. (Wouldn't it be grand to make a movie of scamming the movie scammer)
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hah well if he wants to use a Vic In the US - we cant. and got to be careful on that. Say we can not use any American Writer due to regulations over the strike (and even ifit ends soon, a say 90 day waiting period) Laughing

Things will work great

_____

Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or, we could just claim the whole writer thing won't be a problem. Either because by the time the script is set, the strike will be resolved and the witer can join the union at that time before shopping the script to studios and financing sources, orrrrr, make a story about bringing in a ghost writer who is union to give us a union connection, Geeze, gonna have to break out my copy of 'if chins could kill' to warm up on the lingo...
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys,

I was listening on Sunday, and heard all this, and even started playing with the idea of in the chat session as this is my line-of-business too (freelance producer).

I felt I had to register this account just to post to this topic - there are some important things to remember here!

1) this could easily be a long burner, a very long burner, with someone we've already established to be a way up the food chain - eating 100 hours of this guy's time is worth 1000 hours of footsoldier time - this means we really need to step back a mo
2) As we're going to be talking about a concerted organised campaign here, should we move this entirely to an invitation-only area so it doesn't get blown?
3) Nigeria has Nollywood - a prolific, if awful-quality domestic film production culture - as I for one don't fancy meeting these thugs and criminals, perhaps we should steer them to produce trailers, etc locally and send them over electronically for our London/Hollywood fundraising screenings
4) Film is a long game - faaar longer than anyone outside the industry would ever realise, so let's take advantage of that - but not blow it by appearing over-eager or doing silly things like 'pulling a unit together' before we've even read the scripts, gone through interminable redrafts, etc - which will rather keep the credibility
5) Films are a very easy way to burn money - and that money could convincingly belong to our scammers, and indeed, even if we play this straight (well straight-ish...) and just help them burn through their cash but unsurprisingly completely fail to secure distribution, well that's senior scammer time and money taken out of circulation after all! Who knows, we may even be able to get some reverse WU transfers (hope doesn't make it tricky...) for legitimate expenses (scriptreading services, registration, etc).
6) This is the best bit - we're working with someone all parties understand we can't possibly trust! We can't trust him, he knows we can't trust him, so roles are very reversed - he has to repeatedly send us trophies and 'trust me's - and his vanity suggests he wants recognition for his 'work' - this is brilliant, as opposed to pics of footsoldiers, we can get effectively taped confessions from middle-management/larger fish - what an easy one to take through court! Plus we can get them documenting the exact structures of the gangs, and frankly give us a lot of inadvertant info on how they work, which we can use to make us more efficient.

This is such an exciting project, and there will be many, many roles to play, but we can score a massive gain if we co-ordinate to play to the vanity of these chaps...

My 2p

Oops - just spotted this whilst I was posting...
maybe he's not so keen on the long game after all
Quote:
This is not a must payment money but take it as you are given me a loan, send me US$15,000.00 via western Union.
Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right, this whole thread should be moved to some kind of private forum? Oh, and Canada is the way to go for filming. No union problems, excellent work ethic up there, lots of goverment support, tax breaks included.........
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a contact in the stuntman world Wink

pony pony Mortar x18
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great post manbiteslion.... Excellent food for thought....

I guess you are the guy i was speaking to after the show?

I agree, we should probably move somewhere quite secure and keep this thread for general updates... could anyone from the IT world suggest a way to do this? I know that some of you have kindly offered server space?

NTBS!!!!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

notobescammed wrote:
Great post manbiteslion.... Excellent food for thought....

I guess you are the guy i was speaking to after the show?
Yep, that's me Smile
Quote:

I agree, we should probably move somewhere quite secure and keep this thread for general updates... could anyone from the IT world suggest a way to do this?

A private forum here would do it - by invitation only, of course!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic