SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Victim lost USD4.4 MILLION!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammed for FIVE years! Its an old story, but surely that figure cant be correct?

An 86-year-old woman, Juliana Ching, was on 26th September 2005 presented a cheque of USD 4.481,909.94m in Hong Kong, by EFCC Chairman, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu.

full story here:

http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=686&Itemid=2

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two years late:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=470398
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That figure would be correct, people won't or don't want to believe how much so called dumb ass scammers can make

They aren't dumb, they make considerable amounts of money from the most stupid sounding scams

You won't fool them easily, you have to dangle the carrot continuosly, being outrageous won't work, well, not till the later stages, after several months of hard work and thought

Set the bait up well to start with, then you can take control down the line,

Read some of the succesful baits, Docs Gay Lad safari is a classic piece of long term baiting, time and perseverance

Yes they do make that much money from a scam, more in some cases

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I think Jason may have already read a bait or two Very Happy

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic