SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone call the ASPCA..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I DID put a jaunty bowtie on my dog and take him to see Santa.
Yes, I need to be punished, severely.

starstarstarstar
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are low, low, low life repbrob8

I've had Dachshunds too, how could you??????????????????

Best breed of dog I've ever had other than the samoyed/labrador I had when the kids were growing up

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He looks so excited about seeing Santa.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you know what he asked Santa for, for Christmas?

Your posts always brighten my day.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you know what he asked Santa for, for Christmas?

"Please Santa, bring my master Vicodin for a year, or he will put me into costumes again." Laughing Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awwwwwww

I hope my dad will love his doggy as much as you do yours. I bought my dad a Boston Terrier for Christmas. I pick it up on Saturday.

I hope he doesn't kill me!!! (My dad has been wanting one - my mom keeps saying no - they had one for a very long time and it died and they said no more dogs because they were so attached. Now my mom called today and says my dad has been in this mood since the neighbors got a puppy - - a boston terrier - - and now he wants one.) So - she said I could get him one for Christmas..........

And here she is....She has one blue eye and one brown eye.

NOTE: Yes - I'm buying her from the internet. NO - the lady gets NO cash up front - She is meeting me to give me the dog - she gets cash in exchange for the dog. She has a "license" to sell the dog and provided references - including a vet - who I have to further check out - but it's not a puppy scam. In fact - she warned me about puppy scams when I talked to her. I told her to come here and read. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I volunteer at the local shelter, and have on occasion been the Polaroid taker for one of these fund raisers. Nothing beats Santa posing with a couple ferrets.

An adorable picture, and you should include it in all the Christmas cards you send out.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're lucky you still have a Santa, R8.

Our local Santa just got sacked for saying "Ho, ho, ho" which the company said sounded like a word used in America to denigrate women (although we're 10,000km away from U.S.)...... Sad

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
hookah
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to play Santa for a local animal shelter. I've been bitten, clawed and whizz'd on. The nastiest thing was re-using the beard from the guy that played Santa the day before. ..Blah!

It's a genuine pleasure for me this glister night to write you, Baby how times fly...I promise to do you what will satisfied you to feel like a real woman you longed for so don't worry you have me all yourself as long life exist on us.

(Oh Dr. Derek, you're such a sweet talker)
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When he bites you in the ghoulies, you will know how bad you were Twisted Evil

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
Bogbot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reprob8
I remember the days (sniff) when any pictures you published contained many more fingers and chimped features Smile

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
Our local Santa just got sacked for saying "Ho, ho, ho" which the company said sounded like a word used in America to denigrate women (although we're 10,000km away from U.S.)...... Sad

You're kidding, right? Shocked

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Maybe not.

Article

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weasel, that is right, HO HO HO is now banned from Christmas, New Zealand and Australia too I think, by the 2nd Auxilary Wowser Brigade

Same as wishing anyone Merry Christmas, it's now Happy Holiday in case we offend some person of an alternative religion/belief/creed/superstitious claptrap nonsense

Sorry, rush of blood and a mini rant

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Am I going to have to rename a certain garden tool now? Rolling Eyes

(I wouldn't dare use the actual name on a public forum.)

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really worried about this, but I sent the pic of Santa and your dog to my mum, all of 81 years old, and she said you are such a wonderful and lovely man for doing that

I always accepted that my mum was a bit different, but I never thought she was that different

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Irish, I noticed you changed back. While I like the holiday babes, Miss Christmas was, well.... maybe I could use a little spanking, too..... Razz

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I want to know is, did Santa's vertically challenged helpers require sedation after this visitation?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
scansum
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do ya notice the look on the dogs face.
When I zoom in on it it seems like a "Ohhh, you are going to regret this" look to me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic