SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Look who's going to deliver my money!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wants $1000 to deliver the goods

Quote:
This is to let you know that i recieved a call from xxxx
informing me that his told his (DIPLOMAT TO DROP) US$500
on your behalf to hope you to clear your (CONSIGNMENT BOXES) from the CUSTOM.

And I also want to let you know that the DIPLOMAT have just left here
now, and go back to his country, And your consignment boxes is here
with us, So that as soon as you get back to me and let me know when
you want me to us to DELIVER your (CONSIGNMENT BOXES) to you.

All you have to do is you to e-mail me with your home adress so that
we con DELIVER IT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

The only money you are going to send to us is US$1,000 and we have no time here in this office.

Urgent get back to us.

Faithfully Yours,

FBI Director
Robert S. Mueller, III

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
J. EDGAR. HOOVER BUILDING
WASHINGTON D.C

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
we con

Nice! Thumbs up

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well y'know business has been a little slow these days down at the Effbeeyaye, so they're probably taking courier jobs to cover the rising cost of doughnuts. Be sure to send that $1000 by courier to his office eh!
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm impressed!!!!

Maybe Uncle Chuck's a tad busy and needs help! Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Raven
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The President of the FBI is in New York...
Quote:
From the FBI department in New York USA
Representative: John Martins
Chairman: Donald Hollis
Executive: Chairman: Stuart Overmyer
President: Mrs Iris Polen
Address: 132 Odell Clark Place (formerly 138th St.)
Subway: 2/3 train to 135th Street/Lenox Avenue New
york
Phone: 212-586-3232

Attn: XXXXX

We have verified everything about your ATM card and found out that this transaction is real and legitimate, We called some top Government officials in Nigeria to question them about the ATM card and they have explained exactly what we expected them to say as they made us understand that you were among the selected people who are lucky to receive ATM card credited with 5,000,000.00 We received ATM with some documents that was signed by Barrister Adegoke Ajayi. So right now we shall proceed to sending you your card and your documents, So you are to clear up the United State tax for free ATM card gift from an international country, Which amounts to $5500.

Note: This ATM card can not been sent out without the required fee, and you are not to pay the fee directly to us here in New York, Dr Usman Shamsuddeen, The minister of Finance in Nigeria is the person in charge of your ATM card transaction from the start and also we have prepared a document which Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen have to sign in New york, So the fees shall be sent to Dr Usman Shamsuddeen and he will bring it down to our office here in New York, When he pay the fees on your behalf and sign the document,
Then we shall register your ATM card with most banks here in The united states so you can gain access to withdraw your funds where suits you best.

You can contact Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen for the payment and also this message was sent to Barrister Adegoke Ajayi your lawyer who signed your documents from the Fedex.

Respectively
Mrs Iris Rachel Polen
President, FBI district in the New York

"This is to inform you that the Office is going through an Audition of the last year`s Account,as a result of this, all transaction are paused till Next week Monday when the audition must have been completed. I here by imploy you to keep any payment you might receive today on hold, by keeping them save with you till Monday when I shall email you on how to go about your duty. And if you could not get any payment today, you do not have to worry as payment will come by on Monday. Please be patient as everything is under control.
I look forward to working with you.

Have a nice day.
John Bill."

GLOBAL BASIC COURIER
Motto: Honest & sefty.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raven, the funniest thing about your one is that the heading includes directions on how to reach the FBI office via subway...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Raven
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, of COURSE! The President of the FBI is always very helpful. I'm sure she's completely honest, too. I had such fun with Iris and her sidekick. Laughing

"This is to inform you that the Office is going through an Audition of the last year`s Account,as a result of this, all transaction are paused till Next week Monday when the audition must have been completed. I here by imploy you to keep any payment you might receive today on hold, by keeping them save with you till Monday when I shall email you on how to go about your duty. And if you could not get any payment today, you do not have to worry as payment will come by on Monday. Please be patient as everything is under control.
I look forward to working with you.

Have a nice day.
John Bill."

GLOBAL BASIC COURIER
Motto: Honest & sefty.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic