SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419 The Movie!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On my show on Sunday, I uncovered a "Big Fish" who in no uncertain terms said that he liked me because of my attitude and together we could make a lot of money! He came up with a fabulous idea of making a movie to tell all about the scam world... I of course followed this up with an email to make sure he was genuinely interested in making a box office smash hit to what he replied:

Quote:
yes i am very ready if you could allow me to act on the movie and i will also be pay for writing the script of how 419 originate and how youth and old men get to it and how we operates of the 419 scams and how large is our networks all over the world. call me let us talk more, tell who you really are? and what makes you to be flighting the scammers. i wait for you call Stu I am serious on this project but fly straight ok, i hate guys who fly zig zag when i tell them the truth. so behave well let us make money.

Regards,
Kw3s1 for now.

Now, of course - when making a film, we require a large number of crew members, so I�m looking for people to sign up to this to play different roles... I will play the Director and introduce new characters throughout the bait which will be you guys... Let me know what your specialty is and we'll bring you into the bait as and when...

I'm thinking a little screen test will be the first thing he needs to record!

NTBS!!!! Evil or Very Mad

PS: If you want to hear the full conversation between me and our man - log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc - if you don't have time to listen to the whole show, you can fast forward to 100mins it lasts for around 20mins...

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Although I'm still new to this I think this might be fun.
So, if you want a newcomer on board, I'm ready for some action.
Anyway, if it's still above my level I can also simply die away after a while. Wink

As for specialties. Well, as I'm pretty new to this I have no special baiting-tactics, but I think I am creative and have a lot of fantasy to work with.
Throw me a fish and I'll turn it into wine...

What I love doing is explain completely irrational things, and sometimes I'm really good at it. Give me a little time and I think I can explain everything, without knowing what I talking about. Wink
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Almost like poetry!!!

Count yourself in... New or not... creativity and imagination is all that is required to make a feature length movie - especially when we already have A-List Superstars to act for us! Laughing

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always fancied being the sound director on one of these events. Telling my assistants where to stick their microphones, playing with the tweeters, compressing things and pulling down the faders.

Sign me up as the sound man.

Has this project got a Web site yet?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh great idea Thomas.... A web site!!!

We have a Director, a creative and imaginative poet, a sound manager, any IT web developers?????

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's actually what I earn my money with.
But I'm more creative with words and code than with designs. Wink
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Same here (I'm more creative with words). But how about one of the Freeweb templates? Or iWeb produces some fairly sexy-looking stuff? But I'm sure it's possible to get this thing to fly so that it looks realistic without spending an age on over-sexy design.

It should be a film that needs lots of stunt extras who have to prove their ability to take part by filming some stunts as their auditions.

I also think there should be some singing parts (auditions).

And we're going to need lots of people on the ground to buy the props, rent goats, etc. (whaddya mean, "why do we need goats?" Everyone needs a goat or three in their lives).

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a spacebook domain that may be of use.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In RL I actually run a film-making business, so whatever advice or help you need with actually putting on/running something like a film shoot I can definitely help you with! Can I be producer??

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're still hiring: I do special effects and CG (part-time). It's not a 419 film without plane crashes, zombie cocoa merchants, and exploding WU's!

Ok maybe we'll only get a burning rubbish barrel, but still!

Quote:
"No mugus were harmed in the making of this film"

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:41 pm; edited 7 times in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can help with the pyrotechnics, RL hobby that became a RL job

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We need giant vampire lizards!

If necessary I can think about an explanation why. Wink

Maybe I should be the writer of this, but wait, I read too much Stephen King, that could seriously raise the gore-factor of the movie... On the other hand, this might lead to accidents involving lads...

Edit: I heard that chainsaw-juggling is a common hobby among lads. We should feature this; with running chainsaws of course...

Last edited by rootuser on Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooo.... Can I be the costume designer? I'm thinking of something rather new-wavish for the scammers.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I smell an opportunity for a safari. Making a movie requires filming in different locations! And even if it doesn't, it still does!
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I want in on this - I will volunteer my dropbox if we need items sent.
And if we get a mass items (promotion material!) then maybe make use of it for donations for the site!

But I can be a Scouting - Script approval (hard copy only!!)
I sent you a PM too...

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All

Fantastic response so far - please keep volunteering for your role in this slick box office smash hit that we will be creating...

In the mean time, I will keep him warm so that we can introduce the characters slowly and lure him into a false sense of security! This has so many opportunities guys....

Quote:
Kw3s1

That is great news - I thought you weren't serious at the time although I was hoping you were.

Since speaking with you on the phone on Sunday, I have been thinking. You are right, I am very talented and with my attitude, I can make anything happen! Why should I not make money from this? Like you said, you are a "big fish" in the scam world and if together we can combine our efforts and walk hand in hand together then I'm pretty certain we can make Lot's of money - maybe even millions if this movie is a hit... who knows?

About the real me... my name is R4ndy McM1ll4n, I work in the advertising and PR industry, mainly for major film productions. I spend a lot of time in the US and Europe and have a very good network of friends and colleagues that we could call upon when the time is right. Catching scammers was my way of passing the time in hotel rooms when I had nothing to do, or when I'm on that long flight, however, you have changed my way of thinking and I now believe that I should join you! I will make a lot of money and who knows we could be famous!

I am meeting with a friend of mine tonight who is a Director in the movie world, I plan to discuss with him our idea and see if he would be interested in leading it forward? Who knows... it's worth a shot - But don't worry, you can trust these people - they have worked in Hollywood. In the mean time, I need you to speak with several people that you trust to work on this project, after all - we will require actors to play different parts. I MUST stress that we only want to deal with intelligent individuals. I have spoken with a lot of people in your industry who are as thick as two short planks! We don't want those.

Please also open a new email address for yourself which we will use for movie correspondence.

Best Regards

R4ndy

Enjoy!

Double Agent NTBS!!! Laughing

lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if you need someone to man the accounts payable debt I have just the woman for you. we affectionately call her "the black hole for invoices".
send me a PM and I'll email my baiter email addy for this gal.
she also does admin assistant if you have accts p covered.

want a payment delayed or just FUBAR? she's your girl. <G>

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want in! Maybe you'll need someone to go over their lines with them to make sure they deliver them properly and clearly in their audition tapes? I'll happily do that on voice chat..or maybe a love interest..hmmm what else... Well, if you've got any room for a NooB on board I'd love to join the fun! Give me a part and I'll work it. Wink

Last edited by IrwinFletcher on Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@lottowinner, remember, no purchase order = no payment.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about the 7 dragons Laughing Laughing
gods.it
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am hereby applying for the director of IT position for that movie. After all the movie needs a website. And yes I CAN put up a site on a server, I have a few servers and sitting around I'd love to put to good use for that.

LOL. That could be fun.

Itmus Godwin
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont forget when we do NAME the movie to mask it here so google doesnt find it!

Or any names of the charaters in here should be masked so google will not find!

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Good point. Do we have an IRC-channel we could use to discuss things like that?
Otherwise PM might do to discuss names.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will you need a hair stylist? I can see many characters with shaven heads and other parts in this film...

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can help with two roles if need me. I can be a gopher/production assistant and I have a completely unreliable shipping company to send him any tools/equipment (see sig line for PD).

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic