SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cellphone Mayhem

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lately I have been massbaiting with the objective of getting hundreds of mugus to suddenly call the phone number of one of their own (aka my maga). My maga's phone is then somewhat disabled for a time and the mugus are spending cash making the calls.

I set up multiple gmail accounts using my maga's identity (Anglo names with UK phone number - from a lottery or NOK scam). Then I mass mail the mugus from those accounts with a particularly naive "Thank you for the wonderful news, I am eager to proceed" letter requesting that they call my maga's number. When I lay me down to sleep here in the states I have initiated 1,000+- cold contacts on my maga's behalf. Then I get up in the morning knowing that the goodies have hit the fan, probably in Nigeria where my maga's calls are forwarded.

Email input from the mugus indicate that my maga turns off his phone fairly quickly. "Please pick up your phone" emails come in all day along with loads of scripted followup letters. That evening I cycle through all the mails and pump them for more calls the next day.

Occasionally I get an email followup to a heated exchange, this one is the best so far:

Quote:
BY THE TIME I FINISH WITH UUUUU. U WILL NOT LIVE TO TALK ABOUT IT. ATLEAST I NOW HAVE YOU INTERNET LINE I HAVE SEND IT TO MY GOD NO I SAY NO BUSINESS WILL ENTRE THAT LINE AND GIVE U MONEY. U WILL DIE VERY SOON AM OUT FOR U.

I WILL TELL U THAT I AM ON A HIGH CLASS MY GOD WILL PUNISH UU AND ALL UR FAMILY.

THIS YEAR DEATH IS UR PORTION . U ARE NOW FIGHTING WITH MY GOD. HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY HE HAS TAKEN THE BATTLE.

U ARE A SHAME TO UR RACE,FAMILY,AND UR NATION, U R THE MOST BIGGEST FOOLLLLL I HAVE SEEN ALL MY LIFE AM SORRY 4 U AND UR FAMILY.

UR LINE WILL NEVER COLLECT MONEY 4 U.BASTARD. U SEE AM WISER THAN U BECAUSE I HAVE MANY LINES BUT I DONT GIVE IT OUT ANY HOW BUT U FOOL SEND URS INTERNET LONDON LINE MONKEY SEE HOW U ANSWER UR PHONE LIKE SOME ONE DEATH ALREADY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. GO AND LEARN GO BACK TO SCHOOL GROW UP , OIL SOUP EATER. NO IBO,HAUSE OR ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA WILL ACT FOOLISH LIKE THIS IS ONLY U PEOPLE .

AM PROUD TO TELL U THAT I AM FROM ABIA STATE GOD!S STATE AND AM TRAVELLING THE GLOBE OK. FOOL I PUT MY PHONE ON SPEAKER AND MY GAL IS LAUGHING HOW U SAID HELLOOOO

IT SOUND SO DULL IS THIS HOW U TALK WITH UR CLIENTS OH WELL THERE IS SOME SENSELEE MAGAS LIKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUU. LAUGHING.

I WILL USE THIS UR NUMBER TO TRACK U DONT BE SURPRISE IF U GO TO JAIL VERY SOON. I WILL SEND YOUR NUMBER TO MANY TROUBLE CLIENTS TO SET U UP. SOME CHANGE THAT LINE OK HAHAHAHA. AM MORE THAN U ATLEAST U WILL CHANGE THE LINE BECAUSE OF ME SOON.
HAHAHAHAH.

I WILL PUT IT IN GOOGLE AND GIVE U THE WEBSITE SOON.UNLESS U BEG ME BECAUSE AM MORE THAN UUUUUUUUUUUUU

Was it something "I" said?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*heh* now that there's funny, I don't care who you are!

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some great sig lines in there Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooo.... I like this alot. I think I'm going to get one of those UK numbers that can be forwarded internationally.

Then, when I have a mugu who needs some phone torture, I'll ASEM a few hundred lads with a message that's sure to piss them off and then give them "my" phone number.

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Tuco Smile
I love it.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Twisted Evil clapping happy crowd LOL_sign
Nuff said! Good work.
briey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice. Simple but effective. l'll use this modality myself, if l may.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AWESOME... I like it. Very clever. Wink
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy hunting! It's a target rich environment out there:

Quote:
"PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO HELP ME THEN STOP SENDING AN EMAIL TO ME OK. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER CANNOT GO THROUGH,IT ENTER
VOICE MAIL DIRECTLY AND YOU CANNOT EVEN DROP MESSAGE.WHAT KIND OF NUMBER DO YOU HAVE? PLEASE I'AM NOT HERE FOR JOKE OK.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!"

"I have tried calling you from the office today and your line has been on voice message,do you have any other means of communication
where i can contact you personally so we could talk.I have sent you the insurance form to fill and also the diplomatic courier charges
which will be used in sending the atm card to you . I await your reply."

"The number you gave me is not working. I have tried calling you since morning and the number is always busy. I wonder what is the
problem. repond to my email."

"I called you several times today when I received your mail as you requested through your mail but nobody picked my call.So what time
is preferable to get you through call just to fullfill all justifications."

"I have called the number.While it rang twice,nobody was available to pick the calls.You are required to fill up the information in my
last mail and send back to me to enable me submit the application to the bank myself.
If you are also indeed serious,determined and committed in helping me in this claim,please call me directly on my phone number as stated
in my previous mail."

"How are you today?I am not happy for not hearing from you since my last mail,I called the number that you gave me many times but i did not
get you, even every thing that i requires in my last email was not sent, so if you are no longer interested in this business just amil me
back immediately, but if you are still intersted you have to follow my instruction by sending your full information for me, before i can
be able to send you the text of application which you will fill and apply to the bank as the next of kin.Also below is the information
that i needed from you."

"whats your status?the general has been trying your telephone number without success."

"hello Daddy i have call your number but voice mail, i met your absences, pls call me Daddy."

"I received your massage, but you phone says I can't leave any voice massage to you. Now what do you want me to do.
How do we proceed on this business? Please if you are interested tell me how I will call you or you ask for my mobile phone I will give it
to you. I will like to talk to you before we start the business."

"I try calling you on the phone number you gave, but you I could not get through to you, I got your voice massage is full; please tell me when
I will call you so that we can talk. I real need you help, in case I have to ask you to come so that we can talk one on one I think is bette
r than write. Please try to put consideration on this business you we not regret. If you have any question you wish to ask I will be glared to
clarify you, I will be expecting"

"Your phone has been called hours on ened to no avail."

"thanks once again for your mail,the telephone you gave me is always on answering maching saying that your box is full,"

"Your number is bad.I tried calling it and it was not going throuigh, I do not know what is keeping you from calling me."

"i will be calling the nos cagain without delay ,and after i call you ,you have to call me too ,i will be giving you the next step of this
transaction ,after i call you ok. pls pick the line"

"Secondly, l have called the phone number you forwarded to me without no sucess. l hope you are not one of this joker's in the internet but
if you are not, l will like you to proof it to me,by sending me your international passport before i will call you as well."

"Please this is to inform you that I have tried to call you through the telephone number you supplied to me, in other
to discuse with you regarding to my mail proposal which I sent to you about One of our late client 'Mr. Bunten Wendy' fund, which he left
in our company before his death, without success. It was entering voice mail calls for the four times I have attempted to call you."

"Please, I am not happy with you for not being serious with this transfer because the lawyer told me that you decide not to answer your call
and left a voice messge for you and you refuse to show any seriousness in this business ."

"The purpose of writing to you is to let you know that i have no money at hand to call you at this time and moreover i just lost my phone
with sim card so am definitely desperate now."

"How are you today, As i told you i call you but the net work is not ok may be it is because it is international but i will still call you
again today to know if it will go, i need to talk to you as you said and it is good we talk together as one. Thanks again i will call you."

"Actually we tried to get you on that number but to no avail, i was the Rev. Amos after church services AND HE IS WORRIED TO SPEAK WITH YOU
BUT THAT NUMBER IS NOT GOING THROUGH PLEASE CAN YOU SEND US YOUR MOBIL #, VERY IMPORTANT"

"I tried to call you as you instructed but your nunmber could'nt go from here because of telephone communication error .pls i will like you
to call me from there if really i want to help me so that we can have a brief discussion on how to proceed this transaction without further
delay."

"i called your phone but it was on voice mail, kindly remove your phone from voice so that we can speak on the way forward."

"I am very much dissapointed and asmed of you because i know that you are a big and ungreatfull human being. How hearthless can you be to
an orfan that seek help from you all you could do is to give me a number that whenever i called its always into voicemail, you are a very
ungreatful and wicked person."

"i am the one helping you, what i need from you is your informations like i told you befor, i have tried calling you. the number is not
connecting.now how do i know im dealing with the real person?"

"I tried to call you with the number you sent to me time without number but could not get through what do you feel or do you have another
number where i can reach you?"

"Please reconfarm your phone number to me because I tried to called you yesteday and your line was on voice mail."

"Am surprised that you have not replied my mails. I called the number you gave to me and was told I cannot get through to
you there. What is happening can you please get back to me urgently for the conclusion of the transaction."

"We tried to call you but no respond and we couldn't leave message because your voice box was full already."

"you number is not going"

Mod Edit: Unnecessary quotes from previous posts removed and spacing reduced between items to improve reader-friendliness of this post. [BB]

My maga must have thrown his phone away. I can't hardly blame him.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
your voice box was full already

Fantastic!

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THIS YEAR DEATH IS UR PORTION .
That's one hell of a sig line! Laughing

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What service would you recommend for this sort of game? Smile

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mwahahahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing
That's sooo evil, love it!
I'm new here, but if that's all right with you, I'll try that one myself. Very Happy
Genius!

Edit:
I've been thinking (oh no!) and I came to the conclusion, that, now that your first "prank call" victim is properly harrassed, you could move on to the next one, without having to wait for new scammers to contact you. You could ask one of the mugus (what does that mean, by the way?) you used before for their phone number. Saying something like "I'm very sorry, my telephone company is having some technical problems which is why I can't recieve any calls, but I can still call you, so why don't you give me your number?"
Then, once you get it, you could mail the ones that are left and tell them something like "I'm very sorry, my telephone company is having some tech trouble, so meanwhile I'm using the number of my neighbor, which is as follows: *insert the number of your next victim* Please do not worry, he has allowed me to recieve your call there."
What do you think? Very Happy
Maybe you've come up with something like that on your own, already, though. Embarassed It's not much of a big break through, after all... XD

Last edited by cureforboredom on Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee Tuco.. It sounds like you may have upset your lad just a TINY bit. Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cureforboredom,
The most recent bait included a feature similar to what you are suggesting. As the bait was dying down, I received a scam letter from somebody using the same last name as my initial maga, with a UK phone number. I then mass mailed the mugus again saying "Please accept my apologies for the delay and the phone problems. Please contact me now at (.............)". It stretched the bait out a few more days and added to the frustration of the mugus who were still in the game.

So far it seems that the mugus who are being abused have much more stamina for the game than my maga whom they are contacting. He has a reason to drop out early and turn his phone off because of the sheer volume of the incoming calls. I do love the thought of him getting an unexpected massive dose of his own medicine out of the clear blue, without a clue as to who or what is behind the avalanche of calls.

The trick is to replace him with someone that the mugus will address by name during the subsequent initial phone contact. It is that initial phase where my maga is tender and open (thinking that a genuine victim is responding to his own scam) that has the greatest potential to escalate into a heated verbal exchange and the trophy of a followup rant by email.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What service would you recommend for this sort of game?

Gmail. You can BCC upwards of 400 addresses per day per account while staying under the radar. I worked my present maga from five acciunts.

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a script and look-up table that converts any mugu name into an anglo close match? Mr. Williams could become, for instance, Mr. Williams, Charles Soludo would be Dr. Charles, Miriam Abacha would be Miriam O'Backay, etc. Then for each set of outgoing emails you change your gmail character name to be the anglo version of the lad whose phone number you are giving out. Your actual gmail address would be asexual and would not be any name, like [email protected], so it would match any of the names you're assuming. Then the mugu you email will think he's got a good Anglophone victim and so call "your maga" and ask for a name that sounds very similar, which your maga will likely be only too happy to acknowledge, as he'll think a vic is calling him, leading eventually to a good laugh all around, we hope.

I adopted one character for just that reason--B4rry K0j0 gives out the phone number of a stupid talkative mugu that calls himself "B4rr1ster K0j0", via a UK forwarding phone number. Good clean fun.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted. See it in it's entirety ^^^^

Thanks MikeHawk, that should work. Also, I might be able to keep my initial maga around longer by responding to his scam. As a fresh, naive victim I could email him and express the need to speak with him urgently. Since I haven't been able to reach him on his number, could he be so kind and helpful as to give me another number where he can be reached? If he does, bingo he's still on board!

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gmail is truly the king of scambaiting.

BUT, I meant to ask what phone number forwarding service do you use, or do you just send their real number?

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jxd: I just use the real number. It is often a UK number that forwards his calls to Nigeria but makes people think he is in the UK. It seems to fool plenty of the mugus.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GROW UP , OIL SOUP EATER
Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OIL SOUP EATER.

Now THERE'S a custom subtitle for your username! Pay the $20 to shiver and you can use it. I know I would Smile
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel: Yes he did seem upset. In fact this arrived from the same source three hours later:

Quote:
MISTER BIG MOUTH,

DON'T STOP IF U STOP UR A FOOL BUT ALREADY U ARE A FOOL BECAUSE I NOW HAVE YOUR WORKING NUMBER I SHALL DISORGANIZE IT NO HUMAN BORN OF A WOMAN WILL EVER CALL YOU ON THAT NUMBER FOR BUSINESS SPIRITUAL THAT LINE IS IN TROUBLE AND YOUR LIFE TOO.

U WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE.

U STARTED FIRST INSULTING ME NOW IS BY TIME I SHALL FINISH YOU WHAT IS UR BUSINESS IF I SEND MAILS ? IF I LIKE I SEND MAILS TO ANY EMAIL ADDRESS I LIKE IS MY RIGHT OK? IF I LIKE I SEND MAIL INSIDE OF UR MOTHER DIRTY P***Y BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR MOTHER P***Y IS DIRTY.

THAT'S WHY U ARE DIRTY IN YOUR MIND, IS VERY F****D UP AM SORRY FOR YOU. FROM TALKING TO YOU ON THE PHONE I HAVE UNDERSTAND THAT U R NO BODY U R A FOOL IF NOT U WILL NOT GIVE ME INTERNET PHONE I WILL USE IT TO SET U UP U WILL SEE.

CONTINUE TOO USE THE PHONE AND I WILL ARRANGE FOR A FAKE JOB TO JAIL YOUR DIRTY ASS. I MUST DO IT, U HAVE ONLY TWO OPTIONS .

1- U MUST DIEEEEEEEE
2- GO TO JAIL 4 EVER.

I WILL ALSO SET U UP WITH EFCC IN NIGERIA THEY WILL BE TRYING THE NUMBER FROM THERE.

I WILL SHOW U THE POWER OF BE EDUCATED. I WILL SPOIL UR LIFE CONTINUE TO WRITE ME IF U STOP THEN I WILL THANK ME GOD BECAUSE I KNOW U R DEAD.

FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I EXPECT TO GET UR MAIL AND ALSO BE ENJOYING URSELF I HAVE GIVEN U TIME WHEN U WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEE U HAVE DAYS LEFT.

I figured that an email response on my part couldn't make things any better. I left him as-is.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you will die...you have days left...

How about trying to turn this around into a hitman scam, offer him some money not to kill you...then we can have all the WU/bank account closing/v3rify53c/etc fun again Wink
normal variant
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this modality, but I have one concern: is it possible that this approach may inadvertently help create lad networks?

I mean, Tuco's approach isn't likely to be a problem, since the phone will quickly become simply unusable. But after reading this idea, I tried shopping one lad's number to several others, just to see if I could get a response. But one of the reasons I stopped was I was afraid that I was just introducing scammers to fellow scammers who might start working together.

Is that a real fear, baiters? Or are the lads so greedy that they won't cooperate together?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic