SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Octuplets or coincidence?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Kevin" has lots of children to offer for adoption. He's already sent me pictures of some of them, but they're all too young. My wife and I require a girl who's about 7 or 8 as we're not too keen on all that "toilet training" and "teaching her to speak" stuff. We want to get straight to the bit where she's still cute but all the real messy stuff is over with.

So, I asked if "Kevin" has any girls aged 7-8 for adoption. Why yes, yes he does! But wait... what's going on here?

'Kevin' wrote:
we have Five girls and Three boys under 7 yrs ,febuary 13 will be their 7th birthday

Laughing

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Very nice.
You should tell him you've decided that you want two kids who are siblings. Ask him if two of those kids are siblings, then ask for pictures of the identical twins and see if he sends you the same picture twice. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My "wife" and I have narrowed down our choice to two girls, Jane and Florence, both of whom, in that email above, were guaranteed to be almost 7 years old.

Today, I receive an email with this in it:

Quote:
ON FLORENCE ,SHE WAS YET THE STORIES OF ABANDONED KIDS IN A SCHOOL GARDEN BY UNKNOWN FEMALE STUDENTS ,SHE WAS PICKED 10.28PM GHANA TIME 2005 UNDER 5 MONTHS.

She was 5 months in 2005 and is now approaching her 7th birthday? She was left in a "school garden" by unknown female students? Does that mean she has several mothers? Or did the abandonment require a couple of helpers to make it go smoothly? Or were the unknown female students the ones who found her? How can so few words generate so many questions?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA I love how he says 10:28 pm so precisely, but doesn't say the date!!!

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Demand proof her age.

Make him send you her x-rays.

--J.D.

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Kevin" got very stroppy with me, demanding all sorts of information from me (that I had already sent, mostly), and was downright rude to the point of offence, so I complained to the lawyer who's dealing with the legal side of the adoption.

His reply today for why "Kevin" sent the insulting email:
Lawyer wrote:
I found out that he becasme emergency nanny as he is currently supervising the kids

Yep, kids'll do that to you. Remind me never to have any of my own.

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you don't like the way the "emergency nanny" is treating them, and you changed your mind...you want to adopt the whole lot! Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Agreed. And in general keep referring to him as the nanny, babysittter, wetnurse etc. He will not like to be regarded as playing what he will perceive to be female/domestic roles. Sort of like the 'small boi' thing, only better. I'll bet it'll really get him going!

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! No need to insult Kevin with references to his nanny duties...

The lawyer told me that a $45 application/filing fee was due, but he failed to tell me where to send it.
So, being the go-getting sort of person I am, I phoned the appropriate government department in Accra and found out where to send the payment to.

I told Kevin that I had spoken to a woman in the government department and had sent the money off yesterday to the address she gave me.
I got this reply this morning:

Kevin, nanny, wrote:
Hello R,
What are you talking about , that you have sent which money to which woman?,did i told you to send money to any woman, how did you know the woman.
Infact i am piss-off with this bye, i dont want to risk the lives of this kids ok bye .

kevin

All it needs is a *flounce* at the end, and it would be complete.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect he's a little bit upset.

Kevin, nanny, wrote:
Barr,Williams NEVER TOLD YOU TO SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY WOMAN,WHY DID'NT YOU ASK BARR, WILLIAMS HOW AND WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TO HIM OR HOW THE MONEY R=WILL REACH HIM.
SO YOU DONT TRUST ME OR BELIEVE ME THAT IS WHY YOU CONTACTED SOME ONE IN ACCRA, YOU LAIED YOU NEVER SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY WOMAN ARE YOU A BABY TO SEND MONEY TO A OST OFFICE?, I SAID YOU SHOULD FORGET ABOUT IT ALL NOT GOING TO RISK THE LIVES OF THIS KID TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU, YOU ARE NOT REAL.
I KNOW YOU MUST BE A NIGERIAN SCAMMER GOOD DAY.

KEVIN,

Yes, I am obviously a Nigerian scammer. Not like those Ghanaian scammers posing as adoption agents. I clearly lack a sense of the professionalism that they have.
And the CAPS LOCK key.

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe. Maybe if you send the money to that certain bank in Accra, it would be more to their liking. An apology by you is in order. Why did you send this money to this woman? hehehe Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic