SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads and Bees - Now with Poll

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should we sting the lads?

Yes - the lad should be made to video himself poking a beehive with a stick.
46%
 46%  [ 18 ]
No - innocent bees might be harmed in the process
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Hmmm - I don't know. I was thinking more about giant hornets
41%
 41%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 39

Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was looking at my neighbour's beehive yesterday and wondered whether anyonoe has ever told a lad that he should have his photo taken with some bees? The Milk and Honey church thing has been done I know, but it seems to me that a sure sign of faith would be to pose next to a hive without any protective clothing. After the lad has already supplied a picture of himself so that there's no chicanery involved. I believe that African bees are particularly amusing...

Quote:
What is the African bee parental type's most noticeable characteristic?
The AHB defends its nest (stings) far more intensely than does the European honey bee. The African honey bee responds quickly to disturbances by people and animals 50 feet or more from the nest, and can sense vibrations from power equipment 100 feet or more from the nest. AHB will chase an enemy up to a mile or more. Their defensive behavior is thought to have evolved because of the many biological competitors, including humans, in the bees' native Africa. There, only the most defensive bees can survive. Apicultural activity in much of Africa is confined largely to bee hunting rather than beekeeping. This practice is a form of selection that has favored a population of bees unpredictable in behavior.

I've done a search but couldn't find anything.

Just a thought anyway.... Smile

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"

Last edited by Rorschach on Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to keep bees. When Africanized bees arrived, they became very mean, hard to work with, prone to swarming. Getting your lads to test their faith with running a chain saw near a nest would be interesting...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone remember the Killer Bee warning that was going on in the US a few years back? Didn't they come from Africa?

I like this a lot, Rorschach. I think you should absolutely focus on it. A lad covered in bees would be a VERY great trophy, I think.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Unfortunately until I get an internet connection at home - which is unlikely to be anytime soon - I can't do any baiting myself these days. The IT Nazis at my new workplace prevent any access to any web based email accounts Evil or Very Mad . So all I can do for now is toss that idea out for anyone that fancies playing with it......

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, Researchers crossed African killer bees that produce large amounts of honey, with placid common bees that produce not so much.
The idea was to produce a bee that produced large amounts of honey and didn't attack at the drop of hat.

What they got though, were bees that only produced small amounts of honey and wanted it all for themselves, so went mad at anyone that came close. Experiment failed so they them go or they "escaped". Rolling Eyes

Reminds me of a George Bernard Shaw story:

He was sitting next to a very pretty girl at a lunch and she turned to the great man and said, that if they were to a baby together it would have his brains and her looks.

There is another possible outcome he replied. It is just as likely to have your brains and my looks.

Sorry, it's Friday and I haven't got much work on. Wink

Lads and angry bees sounds like a great idea though. Very Happy

P.S.
Oh yeah, I also remember from a program about bees, it's carbon dioxide that drives them into an absolute stinging fit. So tell your lad he must sing to them up close to keep them calm. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What are the ethics of Getting Lads Stung?

Discuss. . . .

ImageJ.D.Image

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'm sure with the correct counseling the bees will get over it. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Africanized bees escaped from a researcher in South America and have made their way up to the Southern USA. After efforts to halt their progress have failed, efforts have been more recently to encourage breeding with European bees to produce calmer offspring. Seems to be working somewhat.

As to ethics, if we are talking about exposing lads to ferocious bees I think that is going over the line as it could result in serious injuries. However, I have heard that some Africans routinely eat wild honey that they themselves collect so it might not be at all bothersome to them.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see the problem. So long as his faith is strong enough the lad should be able to reproduce this Image with no fear of harm. Even if his faith does fail him all he need do is outpace the swarm over a distance of a mile or so....

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bee beards!!!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unless you are physically holding a gun to your lad's head and forcing him to stick his face in a beehive, I don't see what the ethical problem is. Greed makes people do strange - and stupid - things. Not the baiters' fault....

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with bunnyrabbit about the ethics.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Medieval Christians held the bee in high esteem, according to T. H. White's A Book Of Beasts. I think it had something to do with their heirarchy and work ethic - that last is something alien to most Lads....

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The ultimate test of bravery would involve the lad being filmed with a video camera while tossing pebbles at the beehive. The most devout congregation members are known to cast no fewer than 10 pebbles at a hive without moving from their standing position.

And if the lad wants to dramatically improve his standing with the church, he may use a slingshot to fire his pebbles at the hive with greater force. No doubt this would earn him more points, as it retells the "David and Goliath" parable (sort of!).

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Regarding the ethics, that is just a joke regarding the past rash of "what are the ethics of _____" threads whenever someone had a novel idea.

I, myself, have no sympathy for the Lads. If you could get one to [CENSORED--Ed.] a bee hive, I would lobby for a sig-icon for that!

--J.D.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, it's almost an ethics thread! Very Happy

I think it would be very mean to the bees. Some bees die after stinging. Those poor bees would be ITP's.

So, if someone is to do this, how do you find the lads who are allergic to bees for the task?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Those poor bees would be ITP's.

ImageImageImage

Quote:
. . . how do you find the lads who are allergic to bees for the task?

Which would then beg the question: is it ethical if you advise the Lad to bring an epinephrine syringe?

ANYWAYS, if you can get a Lad to do this, I am sure everyone awaits the video!

--J.D.

419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a pretty nasty experience with African bees. I can tell you for a fact that the lad will definitely give up 419ing if U can successfully get him to mess with 'em. One less lad. I think that's a win for ethics.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OP edited to add poll, as I think we need to get to the bottom of this. Or perhaps some bees need to get to the bottom of the lads.

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can get a lad to do this then mucho kudos mate, but I'd go with the hornets Twisted Evil

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have voted yes but I do hold some concerns for the poor bees that will be harmed, I then started to consider that bees do have a short life span and they do willingly die to protect their honey wether it be lad or anything else trying to steal the honey.

I am starting to think maybe hornets would be a better choice as they dont normally die after stinging and therfore no ITPs.

Either way a few bees lost for the cause would be acceptable collateral damage.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X wrote:
What are the ethics of Getting Lads Stung?

Discuss. . . .

There aren't any.

End of discussion..... Wink

I think this is a marvellous modality, except maybe substitute crocodiles for bees.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be happy with crocs Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus, your avatar wears too much make-up.

It makes her look cheap. Sad

I don't see the bee thing actually happening, unfortunately.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you're right Snerd, even a lad has limits and this will probably be a no go.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic