SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

S. AFRICAN COFFEE HEIRESS NEEDS GOD-FEARING FOREIGNER

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, that's the spelling I get too. Not gonna correct it either.

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got her passport (same as Jumpin' JJ's)

I get the feeling it will be a fun one. Wouldn't it be great if we all burned it, one after the other, one per day, for two months? Twisted Evil

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he/she dont want to move

Quote:

Had the "bank" email me with usual forms to fill in.

Maybe some one else can get "it" to move so we can have a group meet in Accra?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Unlce R3x ******

Thanks alot for your mail response and do understand how you feel about my condition.Please forget about my uncle let him die with all things that belongs to my late father which he claimed.the fact is that he is no longer in this country some one told me that he has gone back to South Africa.

As regard to the name,i did not change any name.my names are (first name J4n3 ) (middle name St3ll4) and 0w3n3 is my direct fathers name while 0k0b4 is our family name that is our great grand fathers name ,in Africa here is the system every memmer of the family must anwser the last name

As for coming to Abidjan,please if your business could not give you chance to come down,you can stay and control your business while i come over immidiarely they transfer the money.

Thanks for all your efforts
Yours
j4n3

so the african system is that everyone must answer to their great grandfather's name?
if all of us suggest moving he/she might be a little suspicious. r3x managed to find a window in his busy schedule and he's going to board a plane to meet her with a big bag of cash, he told me.
ah, here's the itinerary:
should i send this to our lad or just tell him/her i'm on my way? i think sending that (a real flight, if they check) adds that ring of authenticity... unless there's a way it could be used against someone else. oh, i'll tell her that the flight is going to cost 10K too, r3x likes to fly first class you know Wink

cheers
JJJ

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Left her stewing for the weekend:

she wrote:

Quote:
Dear Un1c3 R3x

How are you today? hope all is well with you and your family,Glory be to God.

I have been expecting your mail including the bank account details.please do send to the information to enable me go to the bank for the submission.

Yours
J4n3

R3x replied:

Quote:
Jane,

Kind blessings on receiving your email. My bank details are as follows:
Bank: xxxxxxxxx
Account number: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxxxxx
(all fake, of course! well, the bank name wasn't, but the rest was.)

My account requires activation to receive overseas transactions (this is
my personal account, not my business account). Please fill in the
attached form from my bank and return it to me as soon as possible for
our transaction to proceed.

I may be able to make it to Abidjan tomorrow, I have to travel for a
brief meeting in London and can include a stopover for a few days in
Abidjan. I will let you know very soon.

It is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts xx. 35.
love
Rex.

maybe i can get a bank account to be killed from this little form i sent her Smile if she fills out this one pager i'll have high hopes for some longer ones
Twisted Evil

JJJ

UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Long requote from previous post deleted. Read it above ^^^^ [BB]

My expectations are getting higher with each exchange. Thanks for posting this because I'm dreadfully interested in watching this play out. Keep up the good work Twisted Evil

PS The bible quotes really give this the special touch.

(Any other Uncles out there getting similar letters from our dear coffee heiress lately?)
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So here you have some rich coffee-lord's daughter whose father has been poisoned?
I received a similar mail this morning, from a Miss Elizabeth Olk, who is the daughter of a cocoa-lord that has been poisoned.
Well, good thing for me is that I totally prefer cocoa over coffee. Wink

All in all it's pretty similar, although this poor, young lady (according to the mail "she" is 1Cool doesn't only want me to be her business-partner, but wants me to get her to my country (I wonder if she'd like living South Park Wink ) and take her as my daughter.

Oh, just finished reading the initial mail you posted here, she's got coffee and cocoa, but mine has more money. Wink
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

argh! stabbed in the heart!

maybe yours will send a passport saying she's 21 too Wink

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted. We can see it above ^^^^ [BB]

I guess I'll see where this goes. Made my reply, telling her that of course I'd be willing to do everything I can to make her a happy pandabear and now I'm waiting for her to get back to me.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My cocoa-princess has replied. Yesss!!
Now it's my turn to tighten the grip and suck "her" into a neverending (or at least not so soon ending) spiral of whatever I can come up with.

And "she" also already gave me a few good smiles with "her" mail.
UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I wonder if you could ask if your Cocca Princess knows a certain Jane Owens, Coffee Heiress extrodinaire and that your rich Business Associate, who you attend Business Associate meetings with, is trying to help Jane out with her plight. Maybe they would be interested in some millionaire Cocca/Coffee Heiress Menage a trois in the Virgin Islands once everyone safely has their fortunes in the bank. Shocked

Or just possibly Jane and Cocca can form an heiress double team and you can help both - a 2 for 1 if you will. Nah. I'm sure that would spook them if they are in fact they happen to be the same scammer. I'm just curious to see if they would be willing to play along about knowing some other troubled heiress in the region.

Oh well, since most of you guys are getting assigned an "Uncle" role can you at least start behaving like the "uncle" no one in the family likes to talk about who spent some time in prison back in the 70's for whispered reasons involving a van with tinted windows and free candy? I mean make these heiress' work for their email messages - you don't want a Niece you want an S. African version of Paris Hilton (with even less dignity) to make movies with.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, she actually thought more of the role of the father, since she said I should take her as my daughter.
I have asked her to send me a photo and a copy of her passport so that I can start processing the immigration-stuff, she said she wants to try to get everything done before the end of the year, and helpful as I am I take on the hard duty of arranging immigration for her. Yes, I know, I'm just too kind when it comes to young girls with millions of dollars... Wink

Well, that said, do you think she'll be surprised if I reveal to her that I want to take her as my wife, and not as my daughter after she sent me her photo, which most probably will portrait some beauty?

Maybe I can mention something about a distant friend who's helping another lady who has been struck by a similar fate, and that, after everything has been handled we all might get together somewhere, or even before. Wink
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm, i just had a bounce to her yahoo.fr address, but it took 24 hours... i've tried again just to check.

lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just rec'd a nice note from my niece. I think all kind of bells & whistles must be going off in that internet cafe now that I have informed her that 1 million US$ cash will be landing (with me) in Benin later this month. Church donation you see. But's she is so thoughtful to warn her newest best Unlce....

"Dear Unlce (my baiter name)

I wish you safe journey and please be carefull because of the money due to armed robbers as the world is full bad poeple now.

I wait to hear from you

Jan3"

----------------------------------------------

She is waiting to hear of my exact travel plans which I now know thanks to my Pastor. I replied I'm not worried as God will protect this money for the church and also gave the flight info/time (can you feel the drool?). I also offered her a job as my guide (all expenses paid) until we can conclude her business since I will have to hire one anyway to get from Cotonou to Porto-Novo.

Am I about to be passed up the food chain or dropped? We shall see if the IP & writing style changes shortly. <G>

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having a great deal of fun watching this play out and I'm anticipating the next chapter with increasing glee! Thanks for posting the update and everyone keep them coming.

I've never watched a scammer be baited from the start to the hopefully triumphant finale - and I can see why this is an addictive hobby - it's entertaining, suspenseful, you get to fuck with these scumbags and (I hope) crush their greedy black hopes like cockroaches.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a response!

Quote:
Dear Unlc3 R3x

I have received your mail with many thanks.I been wndering why you have not wrote me aince.

I will print out the form and fill it then i will send it back to you immediately.you mean you will be in Abidjan tomorrow? if you know that it may disturb your trip to London you may continue your trip but if it can not disturn your trip to London, i will be happy to see you.

Thanka
Yours
j4n3

Hmm, i had forgotten that Rex was flying to Abidjan... maybe he'd better go direct to London this time, Abidjan on the way back!

then, a few hours later, this (changed from unlce to sir... same lad, you think... just fell out of character a little Wink)

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have attached the form after filling it,i conpleted in late father's name since he is the person who deposited the money.

I also went to the bank and submit your name and the bank account details including your email address ,the banker promise me that they will reach you by mail as to let you know the procedures.Please, always let the bank here to beleive that you are the foreign partner to my late father as to be inline with the introduction i made.

Please do not fail to inform you once you hear from the bank to enable me know when they will transfer the money to your account.Agian once you confirm the money in your account,you will send to me a latter of invitation to enable me get visa quick.
Thanks for your efforts
Your
j4n3

so, is that a real account, do you think?

obviously that scan is way to poor quality for the bank to accept... and i think the bank may want some ID for the person who filled out that form, too.
cheers, JJJ

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Also it's a bit strange that Jane's name suddenly is Desmond, isn't it? Laughing
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Desmond must be the Wicked Uncle who is after the poor girl's money.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no, she reckons desmond is her dead dad who owned the account.

here's the plan. she hasn't heard from R3x for over 24 hours now. There's doubt in her mind whether he's come to Abidjan or not. Obviously he has been delayed, however I plan on him leaving very soon. I will ask for a telephone number to contact her on when he gets there. I'm going to pass the details of this onto Nottobescammed and see if he can ring her up live on air, pretending to be R3x's contact in London who R3x was going to have a meeting with, however R3x hasn't showed and he's very worried.

I think R3x is going to be picked up by some other scammer pretending to be J4n3's brother or something, then hands over all these nice gifts, and something nasty happens to him... ideas?

then he sends an email sometime next week when he finally gets back to america saying how disappointed he is.

UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any news? I'm going through Coffee Heiress baiting update withdraw here guys come on, and it's painful, give me an update!! Sad (Pretty please with sugar on it?) Wink
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My cocoa-queen has gone silent. I have sent "her" a reminder of my existence today, so let's see if "she" replies.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nothing back from her either. I guess the chance at 1 million US cash ain't
what it used to be to get the lad's droolin.

LW

UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this is an extreme long shot but has a lad ever stumbled upon this site and discovered he is being fucked with as sport by an entire message board community? It seems like it they were aware of this place they would check it occasionally to see if they were being toyed with by a suspiciously flakey new victim who keeps making strange demands. I just hope our heiress didn't catch on to us.

Out of general curiosity do any of you guys who have been around for awhile ever know of cases where the lad discovered themselves on here or have visited the boards while being or after being baited? I know generally the scammer's english reading skills are far below par and spending time on the internet doing anything but trying to scam and scare up new victims is rare. But, I can't imagine a few of them wouldn't have googled something like this over the course of numerous trophies that have been collected. Anyone here ever remember a scammer showing up here and outing themselves (either accidentally or purposefully)?
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think each of the baiters would have received an abuse ridden message if that had happened... I haven't heard from her for a while, but i was supposed to be travelling to abidjan and meeting her, i'm going to get back from that trip today, i think, and thank her for the sexual gratification she gave me.

CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard from her.
Her banker is having problems getting some money and she writes to complain to me!

She also sent me this tiny 50x60 pixel photograph:

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic