SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bulk bait banana boy!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I slapped him over the pics and here is his reply.

Quote:
Hello My dear sweetheart..am really happy to hear from you back and u sound so sweet..and am happy that u are trying to get me some money..but hun please for god sake just send me any amount today so i can get some foodstuff for the kids..honey just send any amount to info i gave you and get back to me with the mtcn numbers and senders name..hun make sure u get it send today i will be looking forward to hear from you
steven

Blah, blah, not a word about pics! Mad

I'm going to slap him for not calling me an angel anymore. Rolling Eyes

btw, I thanked them for their warning and told that I was a baiter. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My sweetheart angel..Am really happy to hear from you..honey the hotel manager is yelling at me and he have disconnect me from the internet that is why i cant reply to ur last email..i missed you so bad i cant wait to show u how much u mean to me and i cant wait to hold u in my arms...honey just make sure u get any amount send tomorrow morning so i can oay the hotel bills off.as soon as u get it sent email me the infor and tell me how much are u going to send...
steven

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. He has cocked this up royally as it was a credit card at first and then the hotel manager. I have gone for a hand written love letter... standard fair I know so I am worried this wikll clash with other baits.

He is a lad baiting as I white man so I am aiming to go straight to the hotel manager to continue the bait. Let me know if that clashes with anyone elses bait...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me:
Hi baby!
What you up to? Haven't heard from you in a few days and I'm starting to wonder was has happened. I want so much for us to become one. It will be a wonderful adventure and I can't wait to be held in your arms, tightly! I think about it all the time and I hope you feel the same. I think you are drifting away, my love.

Quote:
Hello Honey.....i told you my hotel manager has diconnect me from internet and u promise to help me since then i have not hear anythings from you....do you send me money yet?
steven

Rolling Eyes

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pah... if only he had more time on his hands he could enjoy his scamming life... oh well... my request for a letter did not put him off as he has come back... I am going for the "spiritual mentor" modality.

I THEN plan to say I love him but cannot trust him with money. I MUST pay the hotel manager directly. I then will bait "him".

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me:

Steven,
Every other mail from you is depressing. The other ones are very sweet. I think that if I send you money I will never hear from you again. How can I be sure? You would feel the same if you were in my shoes. When you come to the states are you going to come to me? I have some money but you have to understand how I feel, my love. I want a man beside me and not on the Internet. I need a partner for life and I want to be sure that there is a future for the two of us. How do I know for sure that you are for real?
I love you!

Didn't take him long to respond:

Quote:
Hi My Angel....Well honey just don't doubt me i wont do anythings to hurt ur feelings cozy am truely in love with you...Even am sad asking you for money that will make u think somethings else maybe i just want u for money please dont think that way...and i promise to refund ur money back to you as soon as i meet you...so honey please once again don't doubt me..i love u with all my heart and soul and i know what i want you are the only one who can complete my feelings and i cant wait to show u how much u mean to me...and what is the nearest airport to you and send me ur address i will come down to u first...honey please get the money send today and email me the info and let me know how much u send....thanx
steven

Cool

Any suggestions?

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He loves you... GREAT! But... you know... you still are not sure... you need proof... I have asked for a letter... perhaps you should ask for a flower pressing... yeah... you name in pressed flowers!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Knowing Bananaboi like I do, he's only going to keep begging. Listening to his begging and stalling him off keeps him hanging around the longest. If you slap him about the begging he goes away. If you send him to WU with fake MTCN numbers he goes away too. Just have fun with him and remember he's really easy to get back after he goes away. I'm still jerking him around from 2 baiting characters now.

One he's not asked for money yet, but is playing it cool, like he's got all the time in the world. The other he's pretending he's been evicted and can't get online. He's using his hotel manager modality to beg for my character to help poor Steven who's supposedly living on the street.

Today's Chat:
[13:29] Lad: i call steven 1hour ago
[13:29] Lad: and i told him u have not sent anythings
[13:29] Me: He still has a phone?
[13:30] Lad: he dont have cell phone
[13:30] Me: so where'd you call him at?

And then he couldn't think of an answer that wouldn't prove he was lying so he just sat there for 16 minutes, thinking. Finally I came online with my other character who's baiting him and he jumped on her.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I missed something here.
Was the banana pealed was it ripe was it soft and brown? was it a lady finger? Please Wayne we need all the details.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that there are other ways to prove his love thru poetry, flowers, cards, heck he could stand on his head if he wanted to and show me the pic.

Quote:
Hello Angel, well am really happy to hear from back...but honey am poor here i wish i can send u some flower and plants but i dont have the money maybe when u help me to get back to state i can do all tht for you...but i can write poem and i will send it to you... honey please let today be the day if u wanna help me make sure u get the money sent today its not by force but if u wish to help me i will be glad and i will never forget u...get back to me with the info and let me know how much u send...love u forever
steven

its not by force Razz

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am getting quite bored of him now... wont even write me a letter so my spiritual mentor can look at his handwriting... is 1TV5 the only fun I am going to get from him?

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the only problem with him. He may be dumb, but he's also incredibly lazy and would rather argue over doing something for an hour or two than take 5 minutes actually doing it.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know... he is getting there... I think I will get that letter my the weekend!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what I sent:

Quote:
Steven,
I ask you to do things for me that are free, you could send any of those things (card, flowers, pics) thru the net and you don't even bother. You know darn well that is so. Are you from Mars or something? You have never proven your love at all. All you do is beg, beg, beg and I'm tired of it.

I want you to know that I am a very wealthy woman, I just sold my family estate for 1 million dollars and I'm tired of messing around.

Prove your love or else!

By the way, I want my poem!

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool

Quote:
hey sweety....It has just been the most amazing time of my life for the short time we've met and I've already donethings I have yet to actually realize. We have come avery long way, though not long enough, ad stuck by each other's side through a lot of true emotions. I really enjoy reading ur mail. I know we've never shown what it's like to love and be loved in person, and I know that's going to be my happiness' time, sweetheart. It's all I need to have the most amazing life I can possibly have, and thank you for it, you are making me happy. You've helped me understand a of things people don't think I understand or think that I'm allowed to understand which is what is making me a very strong person within short time we met. I I have alot more respect for love and people who have it, sweety. I know I can't claim that I love you because I haven't seen you in person. But my feelings for you are real!!!!My dear I have a good soul and heart for you, I want you to know that to be mature, you have to be an adult. But to be in love, you have to be nothing but a human being with a heart. That is very muchtrue. You can't stop love, and you defiantly shouldn't put your own feelings on hold because your heart is telling you "You're not allowed to love him because you haven't met him." I love you and I'm not going to be putting my feelings on hold to wait. You mean alot to me, my life really needs you to be completed, and I'm not going to give that up. I can't live without a life,sweety, belief me!!!Baby, you are one of a kind and I know that people may not see the things I see about you, sweetheart. I don't understand why people don't see you the way I do. In my eyes, you are the most amazing person, I mean this, ..................!!! You understand me and care about me more than anyone else has ever eventhought about. You even care for me. You are so caring, and wonderful. You're lovely. We have a healthy relationship that is going to last a life time because you and I are willing to work at anything that needs to be worked at. We communicate and even if sometimesit's hard to tell each other are feelings we still understand them when they aren't being talked about, isn't it,...........? We have have that being of singing when we're not talking. We sing love, that song that is stuck in your head and never seems to disappear until you have stopped loving that person. But it never gets boring, never gets old. It has new rhythms every time we email on here; and it repeats every time I think of you. It's something I've grown too. Something that I adjusted to and I won't ever leave it.Sweetheart, we are going to make our lives amazing along with someone else's. We are going to have anamazing family and an amazing home to live in. I know now that what we have is so very truer because I cansee myself in you. I can see us in you, in your eyes I'm seeing on the picture u sent to me. Those beautiful eyes of yours shine every time I look at it in my inbox, our eyes meet...you know what? It electrifies me- my whole being. I wrote this letter to you from my heart.From mine to yours. I love you,
Love you forever
steven

I never sent a pic and it looks like I don't need to. Mr. Green

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Those beautiful eyes of yours shine every time I look at it in my inbox, our eyes meet...you know what? It electrifies me- my whole being.

Corona, Power Ranger with electric eyes.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's have a show of hands. Who thinks our boi's really the person in this picture like he claims?

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love the button earring, I'll vote yes

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting on that letter he sent you Corona. Not a single word of it is his own but he's been very careful about putting it together so it can't be googled. There are even words run together in several places that I suspect are done purposefully so sentence strings can't be searched for easily. Maybe he even swiped that from a vic.

He's a cute kid! WTG Wayne!!
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Corona... sorry I have had that letter myself.

@ Wayne... the picture? How come you have that as he is still using the white 40 something widow.?

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tasman wrote:
the picture? How come you have that as he is still using the white 40 something widow.?

HERE'S WHERE HE ADMITTED IT TO ME

Tho you have to wonder. He claimed to be 30 in that thread. Call me cynical, but I think he may still be lying to me. He doesn't look 30 in that pic does he? Evil or Very Mad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I agree! Wink

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah THAT was him was it. I guess the time delay for rolling out the bulk bait was longer than I thought. Nice work.

He is claiming he doesn't have a scanner. That isn't good enough!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote no, call it a hunch

The bar code on the cap
the thick silver necklace
the silver button earring
The wardrobe free of those dreadfull suits we are accustomed to seeing the lads wear

It just does not seem right

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured all along it wasn't him. This puts me in a spot with him. If I call him on it, then the bait'll end. If I play along then I can keep him talking, but there's no chance of a decent trophy off him. That and the fact he'd have gotten away with lying to me. What to do?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic