SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Slap, Vudu, Shuttle tickets issued to Safari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of my love lads from Pr0f1le L00k3r, Jo3l @kum1@h
So far he has changed his occupation and career, and it's only 5 emails in.

I'm a widow, 35yrs old, husband and 2 children killed 2 years ago in a traffic accident, I received �1.5 million in Insurance Claims, and bought a 150 acre farm in the west midlands of England.

He posted in my profile, so I started the ball rolling

Quote:
Hello J, I saw your message in PL today, I have just had Yahoo installed on my computer and decided to try it out with you.

Thank you for your post in my profile.

Quote:
Thank you Vivian,

Am very pleased to have recieved your mail.i will add you to my yahoo
messenger list to begin a meaningfully conversation with you.

In any case,if you need to talk to me more urgently,would be grateful
if you reach me by phone:+233244015888.

Find my Yahoo messenger id below:

[email protected]

Enjoy your day.

jo3l 3crite....

Why would I need to talk urgently to him???

I ignored him for a day, he got worried

Quote:
Please tell me the time you would want us to chat.it is very neccessary.so we meet on appointments .

I showed him the money for the first time

Quote:
Dear J
I'm sorry for not writing sooner, I've been very busy lately with my small farm and working at the Film Studio

I'd like to know more about you before I start using Yahoo Chat, I've not used chat before, this is all new to me at the moment.

As I think I told you, I'm a widow, my husband and 2 children were killed in a car accident 2 years ago, which upset me for some time, I'm slowly getting over the shock and grief.

Fortunately we had insurance, and I received nearly �1.5 million from the insurance which has enabled me to buy this small farm and house near Liverpool, and I'm able to work if I want to, which I do, at a Production Film Studio in Liverpool, making documentaries and one off programmes for television and independent broadcasters.

Please tell me more about yourself, what you do, what interests you have, have you been married?

Yours

Vivian

Wooooshhhhhhhhh, he has hit the jackpot!

Quote:
sorry to hear that you have lost your family.please accept my condolences.

Well, for me am a student pursuing a BICT that is Bachelor in Information and communication in a university called greenhill college-gimpa in ghana.i sometimes spend some holidays in UK to release stress.But i dont think i will be make it this time around cos am broke.

Anyway,i wanna be an IT consultant in my region and a programmer.i have the intention of going to india but not now.

Am also an enterpreneur and i have tried some businesses with my mum, some of which have being successfully and others not successful.

We deal in commodities such as rice and sugar in shiploads.we are trying to secure a letter of credits or bank gaurantee from some top 100 banks in the world to purchase these commodities for our clients in west africa.

please tell me the crops you grow on your farm.do you know of any supplier of brazilian sugar 45 icumsa and pakistani rice,25% broken with a reasonable price.

Out of business,i have one brother,and two sisters.my parents are separated but all are alive.

I guess i have to continue some other time.but you can call me as well:+233244015888.or you could let me call you.

Best regards,

Ok, so he's doing BCIT? hmm, keep that in mind,

Quote:
Hello J, it was so nice to get your email, and learn about you and your interests.

My farm is not all that large, it's only 150 acres, with some older buildings that I use for the cattle to winter in. I have 300 head of beef cattle that I breed from, for sale to the abbatoirs.

I don't have many crops as you would know them, I have 40 acres that I use for hay and wheat production, mostly for winter feed for my breeder cattle.

There is a small, about 5 acre area I use for growing vegetables, I prefer growing my own produce without chemicals, and my beef cattle are raised organically as well, without all the chemicals so I do get a very good price for the ones I sell every year.

I hope you are doing well with your studies, it sounds so interesting, good luck on your ambitions and dreams.

There is no need to feel sorry about my husbands and childrens deaths, it happened 2 years ago, and while I miss them very much, I have grown used to the loss, and since I was able to buy my farm with some of the insurance money, it has kept me busy and with my work at the film studio as well, I have been so busy that the pain and loss has receeded for me.

I don't know personally anyone that deals in sugar and rice export, as Britain grows sugar beet to make sugar from, I sometimes put 50 acres into sugar beet while the cattle are in the other fields. However I will ask at the next Farmers Meeting here.

It was so nice to hear from you

yours

Vivian

Remember the BCIT? Well, he sniffed the money I think, and changed his career plan

Quote:
Your farm although small has alot of prospects yet to come.i believe with hard work you can generate alot of revenue and expand the farm. Does he have any idea how much 150 acres of farmland in the West Midlands is worth?????

so tell me how many cattle do you have now.My dad is a vertinary surgeon here in ghana.he works with the ministry of food and agriculture.

He has made me learn more about animal production.And i know some day i will become a good farmer as well.People dont usually understand me cos i have alot of ambitions. There goes the BCIT career

please do well to find at the next meeting about the issue of Sugar exporters.If possible can you kindly find out a database of sugar exporters in UK.so we can decide on which deal we should close.
You could also find out if you are free companies that issue a letter of credits or bank guarantee for the purposes of trading with it.

Vivian,i dont know whether i am getting too personal with you.but if i may ask after the incident have you planned of dationg or going out with someone......if you could share an idea or two with me i would be most grateful. [color=red]Only idea I'm NOT sharing with you is to waste so much of your time you'll be sorry you met me[color=red]

Quote:
Hello J, I was so pleased to hear from you, this past week has been so busy, we have all the silage from the fields in pits now, ready for the next winter after it has matured, the silage for this winter is being cut now and we are slowly feeding it out to the cattle as winter is fast approaching here.

We had storms and a lot of rain the past week, luckily we do not experience flooding here, but further down the valley they sometimes have the roads and bridges underwater for some time.

I realise that you may think 150 acres is a small farm, after all, I understand farms in Nigeria can be enormous, but my farm is one of the biggest in this area, many others are just small holdings of 20 to 60 acres, I have attached some pictures of my farm for you to see.

Your Father is a veterinarian? I wish he was here, I don't have to call the local Veterinarian in very often here, we try to raise all our cattle organically, and cull out any that do require constant medication, but when we do need him, it costs me several hundred pounds each visit.

I have 300 head of cattle here, a mixture of Hereford and Charolais, my stud Charolais bull won two 1st Class Ribbons at the county show in autumn, I have put his picture here, and some pictures of the hereford cows too.

Our next Farmers Meeting is not for a while yet, but I will keep in mind your request for sugar exporters.

As far as a relationship is concerned, in the 2 years since the accident, I spent the first year in shock at my loss, then I have been slowly getting my life together. I was lucky that my position at the Film Studio was held for me while I recovered, and being able to buy this farm has helped me enormously.

I have not had time to consider a relationship with anyone, the work both on the farm and at the Film Studio has kept me extremely busy, but I am sure in time I would like to share my life with someone.

Thank you for writing to me,

Yours

Vivian

I attached these pics to the above, sent off this morning, I can see the drool over his k'board now

edited: I realised I missed out the first bit of one of his emails about him doing BCIT, sorry

Thanks to Murry for advice, Corona for the incentive

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13

Last edited by irishemigrant on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:53 am; edited 7 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What can't you do with that one?

Fold, spindle, mutilate, and hang out to dry! Smile

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I am happy that my advice has been usefull, I just had to go back to see what it was Wink

There are so many oportunities just begging to be explored with this lad, let him work his way well and truely onto the hook and then see what tricks he can perform for you.

Advice from your father in law about a sick cow
Report for a documentary
Christmas cards
Bussiness reports

This bait is going to be lots of fun, do keep us informed of your progress

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having watched Doc in action, I'm not in any rush with this one, I'm hoping the pics convince him he has found the jackpot, and he is going to have to work at this one.

Slowly slowly, like teasing a trout under a river bank.

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realised I'd mixed Jo3l up with one of my others, and asked about Nigeria, instead of Ghana, but he was ok with it.

Quote:
Am happy to hear that will was mot flooding in your hood.Well,the northern part of ghana has experienced flooding about 3-4 month ago.but fortunately am not in that part of the country.I am in accra in greater accra region.Accra is the capital city of ghana since it is a commercial or business region.

Yeah,your pictures?i have seen them and they are lovely.Am in love with the picture my farm.jpg and herefords.jpg.They are all beautiful.

It is true farms in nigeria are big or enormous but your farm is doing well from wat you are telling me.so am very much appreciative of all that.Anyway,you farm give me an idea.How about me soliciting for an investor in undertaking a farming project?Only a suggestion!!!

I hope to visit you someday,sometime to come in the future.SO tell me, how much do you get per sales of a cow?Is it lucrative to be in it by organic means or methods?do you rea your cow on lawns,isn't that expensive?do you have diary cattles?

I wish you all the best in the preparation of best animal feed for your cow?

Before,i forget please tell me when you are free for a chat.so we schedule a time to meet over the net and have a nice conversation.

Have a nice day.

j03l

I found beef and cattle prices on the net for him, added 10% for organic, and included prices for Kobe beef as well,

Quote:
Dear J03l, thank you for your email, I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me, although I rarely have time available to answer as promptly as I should.

This has been a very busy time for us here on the farm, we have all next years winter feed in storage pits now, and the cattle have now been moved into the winter barns for warmth and protection from the snow we are expecting to arrive anyday now.

Our hay barns are full, I think I sent you a pic of us filling the last barn, so we are more than able to over winter the cattle in comfort with a lot of feed for them.

I was thinking, you probably don't need to over winter your cattle in Ghana do you? It must be so nice to be able to farm outdoors all year round.

Yes, I do have my cattle on *lawn*, it's really a mix of clover and fescue, with timothy and some kentucky bent grass mixed. My cattle do really well on it, all farms in England have their stock in paddocks and fields, I am lucky in having a large number of paddocks I can rotate the stock through as they eat the grass down.

I do get really good prices for my beef cattle at market, as they are raised organically most of my stock are sold to overseas markets like Japan and the USA. For my 2 yr old and 3 yr old steers I usually average �1,800 live weight per animal, sometimes more for the 3 yr old steers. The Charolais sell for more, as I don't have many of those yet, I am concentrating on increasing the size of the herd, as they do fetch more than the herefords. My Charolais stud bull cost nearly �5000 when we bought him last year, and he has proved to be well suited for servicing the 100 charolais heifers we have.

What sort of farming project would you be interested in starting? Do you have the opportunity in Ghana for obtaining land and equipment? I would be interested in helping you if you have a suitable project to commence.

I'm not sure when I would have the time available to spend a lot of time on the internet for *chat*, as I work during the day, as I explained to you, at the Film Studio, and when i get home in the evening, I have the farm management issues to deal with, and still have to find time to check the stock, and consult with my foreman and workers about the days work.

I am sometimes on the internet in the mornings, but not for long, as I leave for the Film Studio at 6am, and in the evenings it is not till much later when I take a few minutes to read any emails,

I am pleased you liked the pictures of my farm, it was the best investment I have made, and although it did cost just over �1million, I still have sufficient of the insurance money left to make any improvements as they become necessary.

I don't have dairy cattle on the farm, itis more for raising beef cattle, I do have a small flock of sheep though, about 500, that we use for meat and wool for ourselves, and some sales to the local towns and villages.

It would be interesting for you to visit one day, and see how we farm in England, you would better understand the system here if you could spend a few months with us and work alongside us as we go through the seasons.

I'll have to leave off here for now, it is late, and I have a few more things to sort out before I can go for the night.

Thank you for replying

Yours

V1v1an

I saw him online in YIM this morning, he hadn't answered my last email, so I waited till he signed off YIM, then sent him a *Hello J03l, I'm just trying this "chat" from work to see if it works, Did you get my email?*

He answered the email 5 minutes later.

No Dear, hello anything, he just goes straight in, but he did send me his Java Programmers Certificate and the same pic he has in PL, without asking for anything

Quote:
V1v1an,

For me am always on the internet.This is because i am a student pursuing a bachelor in information and communication technology.Please find my certification in java programming which i was award at an instituition known as NIIT.currently i am in a University called Greenhill college-gimpa(http://www.gimpa.edu.gh). I usually study ebooks online,so i spend most of the day in our computer laboratory. Is that the one up the sidestreet in Accra?
I have the intention of starting a poultry production and pig production.secondly,i have interest in food processing especially meet processing.Check this website and see the equipments they deal in meat proccessing( http://www.johnvanderzanden.com/) They have a great deal of good equipment for meat processing. And I bet it's expensive
I would be grateful to come over to your farm.well,i am taking that into consideration,maybe when we are on holidays from school work,somewhere next year betwenn june-july.I would probably need some assistance maybe financial wise.And i want to know whether i might get employment for the few months stay.i dont want to be ideal,you know.If it is that possible then i think preparation should begin in january. Oh preparation has begun now J03l, just you wait
Anyway,christmas is fast approaching and how are you planning for it. I'm going to go to the pub, drink outrageously, sing drunken Irish rebel songs, and join in the craic, yourself?

Less i forget,could you share with me what you do at the film studio.Do you act or research on something or otherwise? Oh joy, I've been waiting for this opportunity to explain what the film studio does, but not too much at once, he's got several questions here, I'll answer one at a time
BYE

J03l

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1st mail to him:
Quote:
I understand that you are interested in some business opportunities and I'm interested in you. Please tell me about yourself and let me know what your plans are.
I am a single 40 year old woman getting ready to invest some money.
Let me know if you are interested.
Waiting,

No more than 20-30mins later:
Quote:
Yeah,am interested in business. and i have alot on my mind.i wanna go into farm production.gain a dealership in rh1nolinings.trade in commodities such as sugar and rice but i need a bank instrument to start with.

I also want to start an IT empire since i am an information Technology student.Which ever of the following will do for a start.Gradually,i will build that business empire that i have desired so long a time.

So tell me how much you got to invest in a particular project.i want to start with.And what do you want in return.

Am Jo3l anyway sorry for not introducing myself first!!am in ghana and am a student at the Greenhill college. Am quite young but will not disclose it now. Am single nad this is because i have alot on my mind such that i dont get time for ladies.sorry,anyways!!!!Maybe you are an exception

Please tell me how you got to know me and tell more about your self.How wealthy are you?state in figures.Which country are you in and from?i have got you age already.

Ofcourse,am interested if you are ready to invest.tell me how much you wanna invest.
On a more serious not i really badly need an amount to settle my school fees.i have already defaulted nad i need assistance.
I wait your reply.
Jo3l

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am single nad this is because i have alot on my mind such that i dont get time for ladies.sorry,anyways!!!!Maybe you are an exception

Well!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll see about that, he's going to have so much on his mind he won't have time for study either

Well done Corona,

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona joined in with this one, as an investor, for one of J03ls many business ideas, she wrote in between the previous emails and yim I sent, and this one, I'm the gushy female that can't stop talking, but never actually says anything.

I'd sent as explained above a brief yim from work, and answered his email with the below

Quote:
Dear

Thank you for replying, gosh, what a lot of questions! I'll try to answer as many as I can, I've just got home from work and was hoping I'd have an email from you

I'm sorry i missed you earlier on *chat*, I had a few minutes free at the Studio, while I was talking to the Director, he is in Benin at the moment filming a documentary about fishing on the Niger River, so we had an internet connection open that I used to call you on

While I'm talking about the Film Studio, I'll tell you what we do. I'm a Production Manager, I co-ordinate all the people, props, staff, film and studio sets, arrange for models, basically, I am given the schedule for the next month or few months plans, and I arange for it all to happen.

We produce a huge range of productions, from travel documentaries, I've been able to go to several different countries because of this, in house training dvd's, for differerent companies, pictures for magazines, some of these are rather naughty, I always blush at times asking for the models for them, and advertising pictures and film sets.

I've been working for them for nearly 15 years now, it is where I met my husband, and although we both worked alongside each other there, after his death, I needed to return to the work I loved, and having the insurance money meant I was able to buy my farm, and have somewhere to go to that gave me another outlet to put my energy and hope into.

Speaking of the farm, I would love to have you here next summer, it is our busiest time really, and another pair of hands, and oh, your picture shows what strong hands and body you must have, I would be delighted to have you here.

I must go, I'll try to be back later, I'll try *chat* when I get back after dinner

yours

Vivian

Corona and I were hoping that eventually we may get his sorry ass out of the cyber cafe in Accra and off to the 5imba 5afari Camp whereever, so i added in one of my other characters who is at present in 5imba 5afari Camp Benin

I got this reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Yeah,i got your chat message as an offline message.And this is what it
says:

Hello J, I don't know if you are there or not, I thought I'd try
this from work in my lunch break, I hope you got my last email, bye,
Vivian

Your can call me whether you are free for a chat.I had left for
home.So i couldn't meet you online.
Anyway,there is more time advance for a chat.

Summer,which month begins it?Please do well to reply to some of my
previous mail.i mean the questions in your next mail.

Well!!!!!!!!

To say my knickers were in a knot over being spoken to like that, and the outright effrontery of him to repeat what I said back to me????

I know very well what I said to him! I'm a woman!!!!!!!

I can remember conversations from 20 years ago and can quote them word for word!!!!!!

So, SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Dear J, have you got a problem with something? are you on drugs or something?

Your reply is the rudest email I have ever seen, and believe me, I see some rude emails at work here.

You know very well what my situation is here, I work, I run a very successful farm, I do not have time for a lot of leisure time, and in the free time I do have, I do not see why I should spend it reading rude and abrupt emails from you

I told you that I would answer your questions when I can, after reading your demand that I drop everything just to answer your questions makes me wonder if inviting you here next year is a mistake.

You have apparently never been taught how to address an email, I am not "yeah, I got your message" without so much as a "Hello Vivian"

You don't need to repeat my messages, I have a very good memory, I know what I write to you.

I don't need to bother with your attitude, I have my Film Studio and farm, I am not going to waste my precious free time being spoken to in such a condescending manner

Vivian

The sheer cheek of him, I'm seething, after all I've promised him too, when I get the grovelling apology I'll print it out and frame it, once it is acceptable

Last edited by irishemigrant on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You assigned me to be the investor. Surprised

^^I bet your balls have been in an uproar all evening thinking about me stealing him away from you.

Just kidding, I did know about being the investor.

Still might come on to him very slowly. Wink

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I know very well what I said to him! I'm a woman!!!!!!!
I can remember conversations from 20 years ago and can quote them word for word!!!!!!

I often wonder if this is the reason for the seven year itch?

ducking and running Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As the Investor: Cool

Dear Jo3l,

I understand that you are interested in some business opportunities and I'm interested in you. Please tell me what your plans are.

I am a 40 year old single woman getting ready to invest some money.

Waiting your reply

His reply:

Quote:
Hello Trody,

l was born to a vertinary surgeon and a secretary who rose to be a business woman.Am the second born..i got one big brother also in the university but not my university but in cape caost university.Have two sister bsiblings after me,one in high school in her final grade and the other is in creche.Yes,creche!!!she is five year old.

l attended different schools with my big brother becuase my dad was i Dr in animal health and he worked the govemment.Thus we had to go with him whenever he was transfered.This has made me know alot of places and people in my region.

i completed my high school education in Accra at St peter's school.i passed my exams with distinction and furthered my education at presec,one of the prestigous schools in ghana,if not the best.thereafter,upon completion i had a scholarship to pursue a course in imformation technology for a year at NllT,the best computer institute in ghana.I then applied for a degree program to pursue lCT for four years.l used my high school results and i was admitted.And this is currently where i am.Gr33nhill College-gimpa

When i was that young i had dreams to be a pilot,doctor as my dad,business as my mum,a lawyer,an architect.Later,all that changed.l wanted to be a pharmacist.The dream to be a pharmacist was strong but later died out.lt was overshadowed by the dream to be a programmer,an lT specialist just like Bill Gates.That is what is on my mind.The Bill Gates of ghana,of Africa.A gig in Information Technologies.

Socially,i am friendly.l have alot of friends in ghana and i keep making new friends each day.i get business ideas from people i relate with.Ohhhhhhhhhhh,my sex life!!!!!!!!!Yeah will tell you.you know kid and what they do.When i was that young.i always ended up with some small girl somewhere else playing nuaghty games.Not untill age 10 ,that was my behavior.i was loved my most of my mates in school if not all.some fought over me and for me.Well,that also change.l think it is because of how ambitious i am.l keeping searching for deals not girls.But i love them,anyway.l think am doing all this for ma kids and/or wife some day in future.

isn't this lenghty.l will continue some other time.am already tired.

am going though some rough times but am not frustrated.l dont know.l think am more like a disturbance handler.but not for long cos i need you.

how are you celebrating this christmas with me.do you need to give me a call

Jo3l

Mr. Green

Last edited by Corona on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not even replied to that one ^^ and get this today:

Quote:
Subject: WANT TO SPEND IT WITH YOU.

l would like to spend the holidays with you.l dont know how this is possible and whether you will agree to it.

ln any case.get back to me as soon as possible.l have sent you an email yesterday.did you get it?

Best regards,
Jo3l

Shocked

Last edited by Corona on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok carried on fron the above, after he tried coming onto corona, and what does she have? the *money*, Vivian got an apology from J03l

Quote:
Dear Vivian,

I am sorry if have in any way offended you.That was not my intention.

Am not on drugs either.I have a clear mind and am psitive in thinking.Maybe these thing happen

becuase a certain time humans are not conscious in what they are doing.i guess that is what might have happen to me.

I guess i what have to limit the number of times i reply to your mails.maybe,once a week.that might be ok and reasonable.

Jl

Well ok, it's not too bad for a chauvinistic ghanian asshole

Vivian also got an Ecard from 123 greetings, about 30 min later, Forget me nots on a flowery background, java applet running with *I am so sorry, can you ever forgive me*

Awwwwwwwwwwww it was so nice, I nearly wet my knickers over it

So Vivian sent him this

Quote:
Dear Jo3l, thank you so much for replying, I was so upset all day today, and I was hoping you had written back to me. Thank you for the lovely ecard too, that was so unexpected, it has made my night here!

Remember the other week you asked if I could find investors for you? I mentioned it to my foreman at the time, and while I have been waiting for the monthly farmers and Small Growers meeting to put it forward, he told me tonight at our farm meeting, that he had arranged for it to be posted on a farm help and advisory web site, so hopefully you will hear from someone from it.

All of our cattle are now in the barns for winter, and the small sheep flock have been moved to the paddocks closer to the barns so they have more shelter from the weather. It hasn't snowed here yet, but we usually have snow for Christmas, so it isn't too far away.

The Director at the Film Studio was in contact with me today, he and the film crew are at 5imba 5afari Camp in Benin, and are having a wonderful time filming and catching fish and photographing the wildlife around the Niger River. I have been away with them several times in the past to different countries filming, but I was unable to go this time due to the work we needed to get done on the farm, maybe next year!

Your ideas for a poultry and pig raising facility sound really good, I looked at the processing equipment site you sent, it is certainly impressive the types of machinery available for you to start with.

Do you have anywhere near Accra that you could start this on? How much land would you need? Would you be raising the livestock yourself, or would you do like we do here in England, where my cattle are bought by the processing plants and all they do is process the meat and export it.

I would love to visit Ghana one day, I know we have more documentaries proposed for Africa next year, some dealing with Global Warming, and the effects it is having on farming in Africa.

I must go, it was so nice to find your email when I arrived home tonight, you are a really nice gentleman for doing that, Thank you, I do enjoy reading about your life in Accra, please keep writing, it gives me a lovely break from all the business and farm problems when I read your emails

Yours

Vivian

Corona is trying to get him on his business modality investment idea, and we both worked the "I suggested it to my foreman, he put it on a Farmers Investment Site," so far J03l has bought it really well

Anyway, I get all soppy with him and he apologises, so I get more soppy

then he really grovels

Quote:
Hello Vivian,

Please dont mention it.I went over the mails i sent to you and i noticed that i was wrong.Yes,some mails were rude.Thanks for accepting my apologies.

Cirrently,i am writing some series of examinations in my university campus.i have already written two.that is IT fundamentals and Humanities.i have an exams on economics on friday that is tomorrow.I have been indoors learning all day long to enable me pass this exams.Well,the past two were OK.I had prepared adequately for it.

On the issue of farming,i would like to employ some people to manage the farm for me here in ghana when it begins.then we process the meat ourselves for local market and the rest if any for export.In case we build a processing plant,we will also rent these services to other farmers in poultry,pig and cattle production for processing and charge them for that service.

Ofcourse,ghana is a nice place to be and it has alot to offer in all aspects of life especially business.the political stability in ghana gives room for business development in the region.
Recently,ghana has seen itself in the economic forefront thru sustainable development.

ghana also made a made in history during the football world cup competitions although we lost to Brazil.Yes,i must say ghana is a nice place to be.

Land?i do not have an ideal place to begin with.But land for farming is easy to come by because the government is more concerned about farming.With capital,land could be accessible easily.

I have to go now nad study to write my economic exams well.

Best regards,

l

In between these replies, he is also trying to talk Corona out of her knickers, the two timing scammer

Quote:
Hello XXXXX

I am bound to believe you because i have subscribed to alot of websites on various issues.but dont know if you can help me out with that site the you found me on.It will be helpful to me.So i tell the site administration how well their website is doing.

I guess i told you more about myself.But your mail tell me you need more info from me.Well,i will tell you.

I was born to a vertinary surgeon and a secretary who rose to be a business woman.Am the second born.i got one big brother also in the university but not my university but in cape caost university.Have two sister bsiblings after me,one in high school in her final grade and the other is in creche.Yes,creche!!!she is five years old.

I attended different schools with my big brother becuase my dad was i Dr in animal health and he worked the government.Thus we had to go with him whenever he was transfered.This has made me know alot of places and people in my region.

i completed my high school education in Accra at St peter's school.i passed my exams with distinction and furthered my educattion at presec,one of the prestigous schools in ghana,if not the best.thereafter,upon completion i had a scholarship to pursue a course in Information technology for a year at NIIT,the best computer institute in ghana.I then applied for a degree program to pursue ICT for four years.I used my high school results and i was admitted.And this is currently where i am.Greenhill College-gimpa(http://www.gimpa.edu.gh )

When i was that young i had dreams to be a pilot,doctor as my dad,businessman as my mum,a lawyer,an architect.Later,all that changed.I wanted to be a pharmacist.The dream to be a phamarcist was strong but later died out.It was overshadowed by the dream to be a programmer,an IT specialist just like Bill Gates.That is what is on my mind.The Bill Gates of ghana,of Africa.A gig in Information Technologies.

Socially,i am friendly.I have alot of friends in ghana and i keep making new friends each day.i get business ideas from people i relate with.Ohhhhhhhhhhh,my sex life!!!!!!!!!!Yeah will tell you.you know kid and what they do.When i was that young,i always ended up with some small girl somewhere else playing nuaghty games.Not untill age 10 ,that was my behavior.i was loved my most of my mates in school if not all.some fought over me and for me.Well,that also change.I think it is because of how ambitious i am.I keeping searching for deals not girls.But i love them,anyway.I think am doing all this for ma kids and/or wife some day in future.

Isn't this lenghty.I will continue some other time.am already tired.

am going thru some rough times but am not frustrated.I dont know.i think am more like a disturbance handler.but not for long cos i need you.

how are you celebrating this christmas with me.do you need to give me a call.

Well, When I saw that I was so angry, as if he'd leave me for the money

Quote:
Dear Jo3l, I am so sorry for not replying sooner, this week has become a madhouse of activity, I am just so glad we have the stock on the farm safely housed in the barns, and all the winter feed in.

Do you remember I mentioned that the Director of the Film Studio I work at is in Benin at the 5imba 5afari Camp? They have had an accident there, and 3 of the film cameras and equipment were lost when the boat they were filming from overturned on the river.

Robert emailed me on Wednesday about it, and Ihave been frantically organising cameras, lighting equipment and video and recording equipment for them. It is all here now, or almost all here, some of the equipment is coming from our branch in Scotland overnight and will arrive tomorrow, then I have to organise the packing and transport to Heathrow.

And Jo3l????? I am travelling with it to Cotonou!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robert has asked me to travel with it, and then as they are now a week behind in filming, or will be by the time I arrive with the replacements, I will be staying with them at the 5imba 5afari Camp in Benin!

Robert has arranged with 5imba 5afari to stay for a further 2 weeks, till January to continue filming, so I will be there till they finish!!!!!!!!

I wish you could be there, it would be so nice to meet you. I mentioned to Robert that I knew a man in Ghana, that was very good with computers, and he said to invite you along as well. I know it is too sudden for you to make arrangements, and I am so sorry to be so near to you, and so far away as it were.

Robert said that the 5afari camp has more than enough rooms for any of my friends to come and stay while we are there, I think he feels guilty about asking me to go there on such short notice, but I realise you may not have the time available to come and meet us all.

I have added some more pics of me, and my airline booking, in the hope that you may be able to meet me in Cotonou, and travel to the Safari Camp with me, here is the website for 5imba 5afari camp, if you want to have a look

http://5imba5afarigroupltd.webs.com/

We will be at the Benin Camp, Robert said it is absolutely lovely, the service is 5* and all the houses? huts? are airconditioned, and you have your own personal servant with each house to look after everything.

I have attached a pic of Robert and I when we were filming in Italy last year, and another of me when we did a short feature on Women in Farming in England earlier this year. It is a bit naughty, we were at the Stock sales and Robert had me dressed up like a wealthy stock broker, I hope you aren't offended by it, it was a lot of fun that day.

Here is my flight schedule for next week

Flight 1 :- Heathrow(London) (LHR) to Cotonou (COO)

19:50 Depart Heathrow(London) (LHR)
Arrive Paris (CDG) 22:05 Tue, 18 Dec 2007
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 British Airways BA 326
13:35 Depart Paris (CDG)
Arrive Cotonou (COO) 19:50 Wed, 19 Dec 2007
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 Air France AF 814

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flight 2 :- Cotonou (COO) to Heathrow(London) (LHR)

01:15 Depart Cotonou (COO)
Arrive Tripoli (TIP) 06:30 Sat, 05 Jan 2008
Sat, 05 Jan 2008 8U 8U 712
08:30 Depart Tripoli (TIP)
Arrive Brussels (BRU) 10:50 Sat, 05 Jan 2008
Sat, 05 Jan 2008 8U 8U 924
11:45 Depart Brussels (BRU)
Arrive Heathrow(London) (LHR) 12:00 Sat, 05 Jan 2008
Sat, 05 Jan 2008 British Midland BD 146

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passengers No. Seat Price Tax Weekend Surcharge Total
Adults 1 �4,005.00 �355.02 �0.00 �4,360.02
Children 0 � 0.00 �0.00 �0.00 �0.00
Infant 0 � 0.00 � 0.00 � 0.00 �0.00
Total �4,360.02

Adult
Title First Name Surname

Ms Vivian Williams

It would be so nice if you were able to meet me at Cotonou, but I realise all this is far to rushed for you with your exams and everything you have going on in your life at the moment, but I am always hopeful. In just such a short time I feel I have got to know you so well, and I wish that we had been able to plan this better.

I am quite used to having to fly off on short notice with the Film Studio though, I used to go with them frequently when we film overseas, but since the accident, and my recovery, with buying the farm etc, Robert has let me slowly gain control of my life again, well, till now, when he really needs my expertise and ability again

I must really apologise again Dear J, for not writing for a few days, but I have been frantically arranging everything for Robert , and this is the first opportunity I have had to take a few minutes for myself.

I'm leaving work in a few minutes, and will be home in about an hour or so, I would love to find an email from you then, although I may not have a lot of time, I will hope to find it, and will try to answer it tonight

yours

Vivian

PS, I thank you so much for your lovely card and letter again, you are such a nice gentleman, I would really love to meet you in person and show how much I appreciate your honesty and kindness

I included a couple of pics of Linda Lovelace (RIP) in rather decorous poses

I got this back 10 min later

Quote:
Dear Vivian,

Thank you for the mail.i enjoyed reading it,knowing that you are coming pretty soon to west africa.

It is true that i am busy with my exams and i have to learn hard these last few day of the semester to pass the final two papers left.

Your pictures are really lovely.Especially the bottom one.I like the posture you are in .is it really,really beatiful.

Well,i my exams i would be free till next semester.but during the vacation i would be having lessons in java programming with my friend.That doesnt mean i will not be able to come over to benin.

but,the thing is i have not being to Benin before although it is in the region of west africa,not far from ghana.far from that,I am under the responsibility of my parents and thus they will not buy the idea that i should travel to Benin.Well,to me benin is not far at all.But sometimes,one has all respect the decisions of his or her parents.

But yes,we can still me.since your departure is in january.I believe to can visit me over here in ghana,some few hours drive from Benin.I dont know whether you will be allowed to visit other countries around Benin by the immigration service.

I would love to meet you and get to know each other better.That will build our trust and commitment to each other.

Anyway,sorry to the camera crew and your Director.And success and goodwill to your documentary.Wish you a safe journey to west africa precisely Benin.

Hope we meet

Corona also has a few emails that she has kept J03l busy with regarding his business interests, this is one of the funniest baits I have had in a long time,

TY to Corona for putting up with me so far, J03l is going to be hung out to dry, after we both draw and quarter him I hope.

We are both, I hope, having a lot of fun with this one

Last edited by irishemigrant on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping to get him out of the cafe and on the road, but apparently there is VUDU in Benin

Quote:
Dear J, Thanks for your reply. I've had a very busy morning so far, the truck from Scotland was delayed with snow on the roads, I've been in the Studio since 6am waiting for it, checking everything we have here, once i have it all packed and on the pallet the couriers are picking it up and transferring to Heathrow.

I'm sorry your parents won't let you travel, i thought you were older than you are, but never mind, if I'm able during the filming I'll try to arrange some time free to travel to Ghana, but at the moment I can't see that happening. Perhaps we could meet in Cotonou? 5imba 5afari are meeting me at a Hotel in Cotonou, it is their pick up point for the 5afari Camp, as soon as I get home I'll find the addess and email it to you.

I'll try to write again later today, or tomorrow, I'm rather busy for the time being, sorting out everything here to send and I have to get visas organised on Monday as well.

Take Care

Yours

Vivian

Quote:
Dear Vivian,

Well, the problem is not with age.I could do whatever that pleases me.But sometimes i do respect their decisions.Sometimes,i go the other way round.And i always feel bad when i dont respect certain decisions of my Parents.

Even if i might come it will not be that long.I might spend some two days in Benin.And i might come with a friend.But travelling to Benin might be a problem.Resources will be neccessary to come to Benin.This might cover transportation expenses,as well as other miscellanious expenses.

And i am handicapped now.

Anyway,i have heard alot about vudu in Benin.Aint you scared of it.Well,i am.

Bye

J.

Last edited by irishemigrant on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

irish and I have had a great time with this, but I'm afraid I'm much better baiter in the romance scams and he is good in all. He has probably rolled him eyes at me more than once. Laughing

The lad wants to get into a Rh1no Lining franchise and I'm just asking a few questions here and there about business and then I go into lala land about gardening, poetry and such. That is so easy for me, I tell ya! Razz

Quote:
Jo3l,
Which type of business will this be, body shop, auto dealership, aftermarket accessories shop, or other? I would also like to know how many it will employ?

I am 40 and don't remember you age. I am use to being cherished and loved, I tell ya!

And you like gardening, how fab is that? Gardening refreshes the soul and restores the youth in oneself. There is always something to look forward to.

Oh Jo3l, I love poetry too!

Waiting,
Trudy

Get this today:

Quote:
Subject: Poetry and Gardening

Dear Tr0dy,

This business dealersjip could employ to above 100 to 300 employees in only ghana.l wish to gain the franchise or dealership in the whole of sub-sahara africa.

The business in the automobile industry.lt is a kind of lubricant for spraying pick-up and other vehicle from rusting.lt also has industrial application for factory equipment and machinery,so they dont rust or corode.

this business is very feasible and will generate a higher return-on-investment.

Tr0dy,l am 20years old and i concider myself as an adult.l am even more knowledgeable.l think beyond my age.And that make me who i am-Jo3l

For poetry,i have not really loved it.because i have given less attention to it.But i believe poetry is as goo as gardening.lt also refreshes your soul and mind.

l love gardening and i mean it.

Jo3l

Poetry is about as goo as gardening. Mr. Green

Last edited by Corona on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're up to an almost 5afari now, all of this has been done by email, with 2 yim out of sync messages sent, no phone calls, and 5imbas great 5afari Camp website.

Way back at the start of this, I mentioned to Joel that the film studio I work for were about to go to Benin to film a fishing documentary on the Niger river, and didn't really push it too much apart from a few mentions of working there, and the Director Robert.

It's been a while Corona and I have had him going, so i thought I'd try to get him out of the cafe and on the road

Quote:
Dear J, I'm sorry to hear that you feel so strongly about visiting Benin.

If your beliefs are that strong, pehaps it is wrong for me to consider having you here in England next year as well, as we probably have different religous beliefs to you.

Not that I am very religioius, I don't have a lot of time for superstitious nonsense and weird and stupid religions, but to each their own.

As far as any cost to you, allyou have to do is get to Cotonou, as Robert is paying for the transport from Cotonou, and stay at 5imba 5afari Camp, I thought it would be an ideal way for you to meet Robert, and with your computer skills, you couild eventually work for the Film Studio, and attend University at Leeds and the Film Studio would support and pay for your tuition here in England.

We do have 2 people at the moment working for us and attending university under the Training at Work Scheme here in England.

Never mind, I fly to Cotonou Tuesday, arriving there Wednesday, then to the 5imba 5afari Camp on arrival.

Take Care

Yours

Vivian

A bit of a slap, a bit of a promise, and whoosh. Mummy must have said it was ok for him to go to Benin to meet someone he doesn't know, has never spoken to, and exists only on the internet. Very trusting lad this

Quote:
Dear Vivian,

Ok,it is fine with me.I would come over for 3 days to Benin.

But iwant to know whether i can come over with a friend.Well,it is only a suggestion.

Currently,am down on cash for the trip.Only the trip.I believe the rest of my being there,will be

be catered for by your Director.

I would love to meet him and build a good relationship with him.

Vudu is not my belief .am just trying to be careful with those people.

So how am i assisted in arriving at Benin.

How do i get to the 5imba 5afari Camp.

Advice as soon as possible.

Quote:
Dear J, I have just heard from Robert, I told him you were trying to get to Cotonou, and he said that will not be a worry. 5imba 5afari will send the shuttle transport, I believe they use Toyota Land Cruisers, to their pick up point in Cotonou, as soon as I get the address I will send it to you, all 5imba 5afari need to know is what day you will be in Cotonou, and they will send you (email) the transport vouchers for you and your friend.

Robert is more than willing to pay for the transport to the Camp, and for your stay there, could you stay for more than the 3 days you mentioned, I'll be there till January, and while the film crew are working, I probably won' t have a lot to do, Robert is treating this as my Christmas bonus for me.

He sounded very interested in your computer abilities, have you had much experience with computer graphics? Animation and editing mainly I think Robert is after.

All you have to do is be in Cotonou with or without your friend, either Wednesday when I arrive, or another day soon after.

Please let me know as soon as possible what day you will be there, so I can arrange for your travel vouchers to be sent to you

I'd like it if you could be there Wednesday, then we could talk and find out more about each other on the trip to 5imba 5afari Camp, I understand it is about 10 hours from Cotonou to the Niger River

Yours

Vivian

Mummy did say yes!

Quote:
Vivian,

It is cool with me coming to 5imba 5afari Camp.

I would want to arrive their on friday.This is because i have an examination on tuesday and thursday.MY university officially vacates on thursday.Thus,i would be totally free on friday. I hope he can get from Accra to Cotonou in one day then,

Well,i arrange for travel voucher andd two.An make preparations to cater for two in different rooms .I guess sustainance will not be a problem.

Quote:
Vivian,

Less i forget,i have not mastered animation at all.It is sometime i would love to know.

Can you also cater for the food during trip.we might be hungry during trip.

Oh look, I've arranged for everything, just get your butt to Cotonou will you!

Quote:
Dear J, I am so sorry for not writing sooner, but this weekend has been a bit rushed.

ok, I'm going to London tomorrow, the camera/editing equipment, sound recorders, and bits and pieces are hopefully at Heathrow now, I have to get Customs Declarations for them from the Benin Consulate, and my Benin visa as well tomorrow, I'll most likely stay in London tomorrow night, and spend Tuesday morning visiting the London Studio for a few hours till my flight leaves.

I have contacted 5imba 5afari Camp Benin for you, and they are arranging to email you 2 Shuttle vouchers and directions to their pick up point in Cotonou, I think it is one of the big hotels there, and then they will transport you to the Camp

As I said to you, all you have to do is arrive in Cotonou, 5imba 5afari will look after you from there on, the transport as I said, is in Toyota Landcruisers, from what Robert told me, they are fitted out for 4 passengers, with a bar and food provided for the guests, so you will certainly not go hungry.

Accommodation at the 5imba camp is arranged, there are no expenses for you from the time the shuttle meets till you return to Cotonou. Robert has booked the entire Camp for the time we are there, due to the number of people required for the Film Crew and production.

As he said, another couple of people won't make a slight bit of difference to the budget, I know the cost, as I was responsible for the bookings, and it's over �245,000 that it is costing the Studio for the Camp, so another 2 people aren't a worry to hide in the figures

I will contact 5imba 5afari again in the morning, to make sure they are sending your shuttle tickets to you, all you will need to do is print them out and bring them with you

I'm sorry this is so brief and rushed, I have been going around the farm today checking that everything is being done and my farm foreman has sufficient staff for the net 2 - 3 weeks till I return

I have to pack my things here yet, thankfully I'm used to travelling on short notice, and I'm so looking forward to meeting you on Friday at the Camp

Take Care

Yours

Last edited by irishemigrant on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, we're at the tricky final stage of negotiations here. Constant reassurance to Joel, lots of outside people suddenly involved, keep him busy so he doesn't haven't time to think.

I'll add in here again, thanks so much to Simba and Red , their modality and website are just so good, this mugu was hooked well and truly once he saw the website.

I'm going to be off air to Jo3l from tomorrow, till at least thursday, travelling as I am, to Cotonou, then my luxury hut on the Niger River .
Hopefully Corona can keep his mind busy for a day or so, and distracted, my impression is that he was going to come to Cotonou with a friend, and it would either be a kidnap or robbery, I may be wrong, but alarm bells rang when he mentioned wanting to bring a friend along, I'm trying to pick his age, he has told me 27, Corona 20, and in the profiles he has posted in various place, he is between 25, 28, and 35.

Quote:
Dear J, this is really rushed, sorry, I've just been talking to 5imba 5afari, Bernie Rhodes, and he said if you could email him at the address above as soon as possible with your name, and your friends name, he will have your shuttle tickets printed out and emailed to you tomorrow, with directions about where to meet the shuttle service in Cotonou

Could you please do this tonight? or in the morning as soon as possible?

I'm away to London at 5am tomorrow morning, I'll try to email you from the hotel tomorrow night, and again before I leave Tuesday

Yours

Vivian

I'd forgotten to add the tracking #, so another quick, oh I am so busy i forgot to give you this email inbetween

Quote:
Dear J, just another brief note, I've got the Customs Clearance for the equipment from the Benin Consulate, I have to go back later this afternoon for my visa stamp, they are so inefficient, never mind, I'm used to it dealing with a lot of African countries

Have you contacted Bernie Rhodes? I can do that for you if you like, but with the time left, it would be quicker for you to email him this morning if you haven't already, with your firends name, and then your tickets and vouchers will be sent to you a lot quicker than waiting for me to do it later tonight.

I'm in out London Studio at the moment, it's only a small Studio, for doing placement advertising, certainly not as large and spacious as our Liverpool Studio, there are only 12 people working here, not like the 38 plus 15 outside crew we have in Liverpool.

Please contact 5imba as soon as possible, then you can make your plans for Friday.

I'll try to get in contact with you later this evening from the Hotel.

Yours

Vivian

ok, did he contact Bernie?? YES!!!!!!!!!!! He's hooked!

Quote:
Dear Bernie Rhodes,

Vivian williams asked me to contact you for my ticket and voucher for my
travel to 5imba 5afari.

This is her name and verification number;

Name: Vivian Williams
Number: PANJ12/0517

Two persons would be onboard your shuttle namely Akumiah tetteh Joel and Nana Nti

hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Joel

4KUM1A TE77EH JO3L

From Bernie to Jo3l --------

Quote:
To: jo3l.@kumi@[email protected]
Subject: Re: TICKETS AND VOUCHER - PANJ12/0517
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:46:20 +0100

Dear Mister Akumi@h,

Thank you for your enquiry about your stay at the 5imba 5afari Camp -
Pandjari.
I am delighted that you have heard such good things about us and the
outstanding level of comfort that we strive to provide for our guests.

We see you as a unique individual, and tailor make our 5afari and
excursions to fit into your busy schedule, offering you a wonderful
experience in relaxed yet luxurious surroundings.

Also, I must remind you that upon confirmation of booking, guests are
entitled to our complimentary shuttle bus service.

Our friendly and knowledgeable driver/guide will collect you from
Cotonou in our new range of Toyota Landcruisers. During your transfer,
complimentary soft drinks and snacks are provided for your comfort.
Our collection point is outside the Novotel Orisha, on the
Boulevard de la Marina, Cotonou, at 2:45pm local time.

It is important that you bring a copy of your voucher with you so that
our driver/guide will be able to check your name against our expected
guestlist.
However, photo ID is not strictly necessary, and our company policy
has recently been relaxed in this respect.

Once again, we are delighted to welcome you, and trust that you will
have a wonderful 5afari experience at
5imba 5afari Camp - Pandjari.

And there it rests for a day or so, I'll email Jo3l again tonight from my London Hotel, then once more in the morning as extra reassurance, and hope to hear from him Friday from Cotonou when the shuttle fails to pick him up

Thanks Simba, Red, Corona,

Last edited by irishemigrant on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm keeping him busy! Cool

Quote:
Hi Jo3l!

I think it would be wonderful if you can do this, then you would be fixed for life. I love your ambition and it's not too many at your age that has such.

Tell me if you have land for this project and if so what size is it? This is a big project, my friend and you have to put all your ducks in a row. Of course you have thought of all this.

What type of weather do you have there today? It is very cold here and I don't like cold. We need rain really bad and I hope to get some soon.

Well, I'm a very busy woman and I hope you have patience with me. Patience is the name of the game, hon!

Waiting
Tr0dy

His reply,

Quote:
Tr0dy,

don't worry at all about because am always patient with everyone.i will forever be patient with you,dear.

this is perfectly one of my many ambition and it is lovely.but the thing is i have no know investment in place yet.i don't have a land or location.this is because my revenue will not make it possible to aquire a land.beside am a student and not working at the moment.l am schooling now.will complete in 4 years time.

But acquisition of land is not a problem here in ghana if you have got the capital to purchase or lease a land for any intending project.The more funds you have the more lands you can aquire.

l intend to start on a small scale in only parts of ghana.then other branches.will be st up in other west africa states such as nigeria and the rest.
This will be great empire in future.

The weather is warm here and it is good for all activities.
l love it very much.the weather.l can feel how cold you might be by now.l wish i could cover you with my blanket my dad gave to me.It is very warm when you are in it on cold days

can you tell me the country that you are in.most counties in the world have cold seasons and i don't know yours.

Jo3l
Razz

Last edited by Corona on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Otto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Bernie Rhodes,

Vivian williams asked me to contact you for my ticket and voucher for my
travel to 5imba 5afari.

This is her name and verification number;

Name: Vivian Williams
Number: PANJ12/0517

Two persons would be onboard your shuttle namely Akumiah tetteh Joel and Nana Nti

hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Joel

AKUMIA TETTEH JOEL

He forgot a letter in his signature name. The name he gives in the email is Akumiah, but then signs as AKUMIA. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Btw, this is funny as hell.

-First of all,I observed from the beginning that everything I did provokes you which I have never experienced in my life.

-As for me I have a strong Christian upbringing which thought me to �do unto others as you want them to do unto you� which is the golden rule. my only worry is if my 50% share is safe with you not after we have secured the fund in your possession you will now change on me.

-I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

-I am pleading to you to forgive me because if there is not quarrel, there will be no forgiveness.

-Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got him hooked:

Quote:
Jo3l,

I have a lot of questions as I've never invested money and I hope you understand. I have a few other things that I am thinking of doing with my money and I have to decide on one.

I have to ask, Do you or your father have any experience in a vehicle type establishment? I'm assuming your father would help. Hope he's in good health, by the way!

So you like cold weather? I hate it and can't wait til Spring. I love it when all the flowers begin to blossom. That just turns me on!

Hey, I think you are very sweet and I enjoy our mailing.

Waiting your reply,
Tr0dy

This get funnier:

Quote:
Tr0dy,

My dad has no experience in vehicle type establishment.l is into vertinary medicine and he work with the ministry of food and agriculture as their verterinary surgeon in a region called eastern region.He has no knowledge other than verterinary medicine.

Well,i don't know what you want to invest in but investing in my project will not be bad.l pledge to manage the business well and defray all the cost invovled in due time.l quess everything would have to be legal and each individual stake in the company shares.Maybe 50/50 percentage in company shares.

This would be supported be strong company policies and procedures.lncase you have a business in mind that you think feasable for the ghanaian market please don't hesitate to mail me on that issue.l only want to trade.l consider myself a business man that will take up any business opportunity available.Your idea might not be bad.lt would be great,l know!!!

l don't hate cold since it also has a purpose it plays in our climate.But we have to protect ourselves from ill-health from cold.Flowers,flowersflowers!!!!who hates flowers?Everyone loves it.lt makes the home beautiful.lt makes the city lovely.Most ladies are turned on by flowers.Christmas is full of gift flowers.l love flowers too.l makes me dream to be in a beautiful world------maybe paradise.

can you love me the way you love flowers.

Jo3l

Laughing

Last edited by Corona on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu wrote
Quote:
Most ladies are turned on by flowers.

He'd never met my ex then

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chicken shite lad ducked out

Quote:
Dear Vivian,

The XMas is daring here and my friends and relatives want mee to be by their side and celebrae with them.Although,i dont have much to spend here.i want to be with them now.

I dont know how you will take this but i am really sorry and hope that you will forgive me.

Please that your director that am really sorry.

Joel

More to come once I work out what I'm going to do to him

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic