SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Question about accounts (NOT cashbait)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
john.dorian74
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed on some of the letters that the scammers give out their financial information so that you can wire the money.

I'm curious; how do they know that you won't drain their account?

Or is the financial info they provide fake?
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most people, being fairly honest, wouldn't know the first thing about committing that type of fraud.

However, if you get that type of information from a lad, there are things that can be done to the account to make the lad's life difficult- namely getting it suspended and investigated by financial and LEO authorities.

Please pass those types of emails, with the bank info pasted up top and headers, to [email protected]

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
john.dorian74
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is alan?

I guess what a baiter can do is hold onto the "real" bank info and forward that account information to another scammer. Have scammers scam each other...
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adding to what TSnerd said above, when a lad provides you with an account number, chances are fairly strong that:
1)He is using fake ID to open the account;
2) He won't have much $$ in it. Whatever the minimum opening balance is.

It's there for the victim to transfer money into, and when that happens, the lad usually quickly cashes out, thus making the transaction all the more permanent.
He may even close the account, then wash, rinse, repeat with a new account for a new scam.

It's still a good idea to report it to Alan, then delay as long as you can before "transferring" the money.
In my experience, it takes anywhere from 4 - 10 days to close a lad's bank account.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota

Last edited by LaBrea on Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No.

I really mean this politely, but the thing to do with real financial information being used by lads in their scams is to pass the information to alan.

You can read about him and why we report this information to him here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
john.dorian74
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I appreciate the information guys. I'm new at this and I'm really having fun. But I'm a computer guy so I want to know the details.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reading up on Alan...
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi John,
"Alan" here is the legal solution to have that account checked, registered and if possible closed a.s.a.p. If it is a victims account the law will inform the owner of what is happening there and if it is a real lad account or a borrowed account it will be investigated. So any real account info will help to shut your "friend" down or cause him financial distress, even if it is a victims account. Smile
Your job is to stall your "friend" for a week or so and than claim that you paid, but there was something wrong with his account and the payment came back. He might provide a new account and then we rinse and repeat again.
Alan is a law officer who is specialized in this and has lots of accounts closed in the fastest way possible.
So send him the info and emails with header. Good catch!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John (and other new members)

Read the post from TSnerd. It provides the information about Alan. He will do what he can to either (a) warn a true vic that their account is being used in a scam or (b) close the lad's account if it is being used for fraud. That is the fastest way to deal with when a lad sends you real account details.

No it does not earn you a "flag" in your siggy line. I challenge all new members to find out how to do that and earn at least one Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can go to this nifty site HERE.

It a baiter-created site that "tracks" your fictitious bank transfer. As you can see, you can "set" it to a number of final responses. I find it delays my Phone Lads while His Alaness flushes their bank accounts. When they ask you "to send slip okay" you simply ask them if they received the confirmation e-mail. Then you can forward your own confirmation e-mail.

I even tried the "complaint/contact" linkypoo because I lost the baiter control panel from my bookmarks, and the creator has not been around.

A day later, I received a nice e-mail telling me how concerned the organization was to my difficulties!

The idea is to keep delaying the Lads, then wondering why their bank account is closed, collect more . . . delay . . . lather, rinse, repeat.

My record is four accounts from the same Phone Lad. He keeps coming back. I am trying for five.

--J.D.

GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be exceedingly difficult to 'drain' someone's bank account (for you, me, a lad or anyone else) by having the sort of information that 419ers typically ask for or provide (account#, routing # etc.). This information is requested by the lad to assess a potential maga's gullibility or provided by the lad to receive funds.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic