SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

William Weiser

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DID NOT TELL HIM AT ALL ABOUTG 419EATER.. HE KEPT TELLING ME ABOUT MY FRIENDS, DONT KNOW WHY HE WAS BRINING THAT UP..

so we will see..
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No I did not metntioned to him about 419eater.. He kept saying that himself.. So he doesnt know anything about this site..

So I will keep you posted
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has not tried to contact me at all tonight. So what do you think? did he gave up..LOL
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They usually do when they think you're baiting them for a trophy. I told ya that would twig him. Very Happy

Anyway, he could very well come back again after he thinks you might have forgotten. Or he might repackage himself and hit on you again. If you really want to be sure you're rid of him for good, make a new email address and notify your RL friends and family and that's it.
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he finally contacted me.. He said he cannot believe I said he could be with someone else and that I went out.. He was sick, and he is going to the doctor to see what he can give him.. He cannot love anyone else the way he wants me..

LOL, also he finally send me an e-mail..so collegues how do I find the IP address?
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi avonlatina:
To find the IP, copy and past the whole email header here: http://headertool.apelord.com/

If you don't know how to find the header, you'll probably want to read this, as wayne suggested.

wayne wrote:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124376 is our still in progress thread dealing with most of the answers people need. How to find headers and the IP Address is in there.

edited to add functioning link: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124376

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you get the results and tell him you know he's a scammer, please don't tell him how you found out. We don't want to educate them to become better at scamming.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the scammer Googles his email address he will see you here:

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=crested_debbie&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
avonlatina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WELL HE FINALLY ASKED FOR $750-$800 FOR HIS DRUGS HE NEEDS TO GET SINCE HE HAS MILARIA..LOL

WHAT A LOOSER
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And even the losers make money from victims,

Read the Whole thread as suggested by Wayne, you will find lots of usefull information on how to deal with them and you WILL make a difference.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic