SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weird Asem

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww . . . He loves me! He really loves me.
Quote:
Honey,
I really miss you, I always imagine having you around, when I wake up in the morning, I came to realise that you are in states and I am in Togo, it makes me feel bad. When you were narrated the snow activities to me in your recent mail I was shading tears because I was not with you. Do you know how much I love you? Do you know I have not married for the first time and I desire to be with my wife always? Do you know you are my only angle? (Oh, I doubt I'm his only angle) Honey, God is not a man that he can lie, His purpose for our lives must be accomplished.

I miss you,
your lover,
David.

Second email. More cultural information (I asked him about a traditional Ibo wedding):
Quote:
Honey,
Ibo traditional wedding is a wedding that holds in the side of the woman which involves the attraction of the elders of the concerned villages, the kindreds, the families of both the man and the woman on a certified agreement, which stipulates that the man and the woman have officially,spiritually and physically married without any objection from the entire families of both the man and the woman.

The man have to fulfill the marriage right to the family of the woman before the commencement of this wedding by providing the marriage items like yam, kolanuts,a fee being paid in the head of the woman etc. as requested by the family of the woman in accordance with culture and Ibo tradiotion.

Traditional dance and other traditional activities must be carried out to perfect the operation of wedding.

This is to say, if we are to carry out this wedding project,we have to do everything in my house because of the differenes. You have to give me a white local Ibo wine and immediatley I drank it in the presence of my kindred everything have been concluded, then other things follow as regards to the completion to the wedding. The elders will break their kolanuts among other. (I'd like to break his kolanuts!)

But why it is necessary for us to do court wedding is to help me come over immedaitely, it will certify truely and legally that you are my wife, the ameican embassy will not hesitate to issue me a visa once you come.

I want to kiss you hot!!!!!
Lover David.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa! One lover's spat coming up! I merely pressed him to work a little harder to get his sorry ass over here to me and this is what I get:
Quote:
Honey,
I love you but it is like you don't trust me. I am getting tired, you said I deserve the Ibo wedding more better than you, I am not satisfied with that statement. Do you know what is love? Is it mandatory that all Ibo's must marry Ibo?

After my explanation you still drag me to the wall, there is no good job here, I want to leave here, the money I can make here is feeding and clothing with all these jobs, I am into good business before, situation made things like this but since I am alive I will still grow. You are not here and you don't know what is happening here.

your lover,
David.

One big slap aside the mugu's head, coming up!! And maybe a kick to the crotch while I'm at it!!
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I did some Drama Queen weeping and wailing and told him I was reevaluating my decision to marry him. This is the morning's message:
Quote:
Honey,

You don't have to cry, I am your man for life.

I will reply your mail soon, I was writing you the light wet off here. Please be patient with me. Honey, you went so far, I don't mearnt to hurt you but it is just misunderstanding which we still have to rectify as one family.

I will write you as soon as there is electricty here.

I love you so much,
Lover,
David
Maybe he should pay his electric bill before his internet connection?
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep it up OBL, he has totally bought into your story. I am having troubles getting emails from him because you are taking up so much of his time. As things pan out I will let you know more about what I am doing with him.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Wayne's into him too. He's refused to have anything more to do with my other character until she sends him money. He's a total ass.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grab some snacks and a cup of java, this is gonna be a biggie.

In the continuing saga of 'Scamming the Scammer' we last learned that David had gotten impatient and somewhat irritable with mild mannered, complacent, adoring little R3ggi3, the future Ibo woman mother of his progeny.

R3ggi3 slapped (I've edited my typos out, but he got my points even with them):
Quote:
You hurt me, David. Did you mean to send me to the ladies room to cry my eyes out at work today? All I ever want is to make you happy and I wanted to be certain that you would never regret NOT having a traditional marriage. I am insecure because I am white and older than you. I worry that you only think you are prepared to manage our cultural differences but don't completely understand what you are getting into. And you know what? I may not be understanding you well, myself.

I didn't expect this from you. I expected you would be pleased that I am willing to virtually abandon my own heritage to embrace yours. I did not expect you to verbally slap me! But you have . . . and maybe you have slapped some sense into me.

Yes, I do see where I may have caused you to feel up against a wall. David, I don't think you're ready for a relationship with any woman right now. The man I thought you were would not have searched for a wife until you were financially able to provide for her and the babies that you so desperately want. I am not in a position to financially assist you and you make me feel horrible that I cannot.

No, I do not have a clue what your life is like there. That is why I ask you so many questions. I can believe it is hard David, but surely not everyone is impoverished, homeless and starving. You are an intelligent, well educated man with skills in English and I am sure in your native language. You know how to use a computer so I am certain that alone would open doors for you in employment opportunities. But no, it appears to me that you are choosing to remain pessimistic of possibilities and remain in an occupation that obviously is not working out for you, while waiting for your golden goose (me) to pay your way to what you perceive is a better life.

Well David, life just won't be better with me, if that's your line of thinking. I suppose I should be grateful to see this side of you now before I put my entire life and future in jeopardy with the plans I had been making. But I am not. It pains me deeply that I may have invested too deeply in an ephemeral relationship. And you conveniently seem to have neglected to answer my question regarding your ideas on fidelity in marriage. Is this because you don't want me to know that your misogynistic culture allows for adultery in marriage?

I have to tell you I am reevaluating my decision to marry you.

R3gin4

To which he replied in 4 emails, the first of which I posted previous to this one. It seems I struck a few nerves:
Quote:
Honey,

I want to appologise to you for my mail that hurted your feelings. It wasn't my intention but I don't know you will feel it that way. Whatever happenes we still need to understand ourselves. Honey, I contacted you and asked for your hand in marriage, you accepted and we proceeded with one faith, one mind, one love and one spirit, If we should misunderstand ourselves along the line , we still have to sort it out and forge ahead as one family. It is better we misunderstand oursleves now and correct it than to misunderstand ourselves after marriage. Remember I promised to make you happy always and likewise you to me, When I read your mail yesterday I did not understand very well what you wrote so I was upset, It is now you explained to me very well in your recent mail. I thought the summary of your mail is "I love marring an Ibo lady more than you based on the traditional marraige" so the thing made me confused, considering how great I love you, I cried through out the night, your shocking mail to me this morning made me to go through the mail again to cacth what you are really saying, I became very weak and sad to hear you said you will go into the ladies room and cry. My family will not like to hear this because they love you, Please forgive me. I am a peaceful, gentle and caring man but I am a jealous lover. Heaven and earth know it is only you I have and I have been sincer to you, even ask you to contact my faimly. Please do not tell anybody we are matured to correct mistakes.

I believe every word you said, I want you to believe me also. I was bitter yesterday evening, I didn't come back with any money with me, the week has been miserable, sometimes I find it difficult to feed and clothe but I never let you know about this because I am somebody that feels shy in disclosing such difficult situations like this. Togo is one of the poorest contries in the world, you can go on research. I told you there is no job opportunities here, I explained to you everything the way you will understand but you never understood me. The jobs you asked me to go into, I don't have the opportunity here, so I am confused you don't flow with me. I am a low income business man then, I buy a car with the little money I have, I pay the delivery agent, he fly the car to Nigeria, I sell it in Nigeria, make my little profit and go for another trip, though I am not into the transaction for so long but I was a little bit ok then. Presently situation changed, I only help buyers and seller but sells is not constant, it is just once in a while because there are a lot of dealer. I only lack capital to start all over again.

I called today but it was on answering machine but I will repeat my call again this night. I miss brushing back your hair, exposing your neck to loving and tender kisses. I miss holding your face in my hand and staring into your beautiful blue eyes. I miss being held by you. I miss being near you. I miss you.

With love from a longing heart,
Your husband,
David.

Quote:
Honey,

Remember in my previous mails I told you whatsoever happens I will not stop having you as a wife. I want you to ask me questions, I will answer you with all pleasure, if you want stories tell me the tittle I will tell you though I have some to tell but that should be when I have enough internet time, Please do not be offend. This will be the first and last I will write a mail that will hurt you. I am willing and ready to have you as a wife, you are aboslutely qualified. I kept myself for you believing you are God sent of which you are. I will not stop loving you. I want to kiss you hot.

Honey, you are a christian so let us behave like christians, I will never share your love with another lady, My love for you is only for you and forever, I promise you this. Your mails to me confirmed that you are a quality,gentle,understanding, respectful,and a disciplined woman and this made me to hold you strongly. You always lament on age and culture differences, that doesn't really matter, what matters most is love. If man loves his wife, he will not commit adultery like wise the woman. Honey, our culture never condone such obnoxious act, It is an abomination in my culture, it leads to death in accordance with my culture, so the man and the woman have to be faithful to each other. Honey, since january, I have not had any sexual relation with any girl till date heaven and earth knows this,I reserved myself for my wife and God brought a wonderful and respectful woman like you.

My heart is at peace when lay on the floor and cuddle. My heart quivers when you touch my face and my passion flows when you touch my lips. I get immense pleasure from gently touching your face and feel tremendous
yearning and passion when I touch your lips. I long to be near you. I want nothing more than to be close to you.

Your husband,
David.

In between these I deliberated on how to handle this. Again I started getting cold feet about continuing this bait. I really am starting to feel like I've very effectively scammed a scammer.

When I first started baiting my mentor told me not to put forth any more effort than your scammer does and generally they're all lazy bugger so baiting should be light work. This lad has been an exception to that rule I think. I haven't invested any more time in this than he has, but he does invest a lot.

Wise Ook has PM'd me with advice to drop this if I was uncomfortable with it, but has assured me that the lad is a scammer and he's working on him from another angle. I am anxious to see the conclusion of this, so I am not going to drop it. This may have started as the lad scamming an older white American woman, but I think he's become an opportunist who does mean much of what he's telling me, but is still looking for an easy meal ticket and a lazy way to escape a third world country. I mean what I say when I tell him, he's an intelligent, obviously well educated man and I do believe if he were honest, he could rise above his circumstances.

I write:
Quote:
You are right my love. We both are under much stress and I apologize to you that I upset you and got upset myself. I do believe we can work through anything together.

David honey, can you not leave Togo? What if I were to find someone here with connections that could help you get somewhere where there is a greater opportunity. I know you don't have money or transportation, but what if I were to find someone who'd be willing to help? Is it unreasonable to ask you to take a bus or even walk?

I just cannot envision how awful it must be to be in your shoes, but darling, if you can break free from this prison of circumstance, I will know that I have fallen in love with and am marrying a Superman, a hero who would walk the ends of the earth and swim through shark infested waters to love and protect me and his children. That is what I want.

Honey, do any of your friends have a camera? The only picture I have of you is one of you looking stern and impersonal in a passport photo. Oh and one from when you were very young. I want so much to be able to kiss your lips each morning and night and see your love sparkle in your eyes. I will try and have a portrait done of myself to send you for Christmas but money is very tight here, too.

I live in a big fancy house, but I too am a prisoner to my circumstances. I do have a job but nearly every penny I earn pays for the heat, water and electricity on this big place. The bills are enormous even though I shut down most of the house. I could move out but then I'd have rent somewhere which would be probably as much as I pay for the utilities. I buy food, pay for insurances, phone bill and my car payment and that's the end of my paycheck each month. It is why I am cooking for M3l4ni3's wedding instead of hiring a caterer. My ex husband says the food and her gown are among my responsibilities. I hate this! I hate looking rich while I am so poor.

David, if I were to turn the house back to my ex husband, I could probably get him to buy me out. I have no idea what he'd offer me but knowing him it would be less than half of what the house is worth. Still, I could try. We might have nothing left to buy our new home, but I might be able to bring you here or take me there to you. Tell me what your thoughts on this are?

I am yours forever and then beyond.
R3ggi3

To which he replied:
Quote:
Honey,

Are you fine now? I hope you did not cry in the office. Please sorry I never hurt people talk, less of my own wife. Honey, I can leave Togo. If you could find some one who can help me I will be happy. I don't have camera and my freids don't have too.

I suggest you have to wait and see if you could sell the house at a bigger prize thruogh the realtors to enable us buy a home in maryland, so when I come over you can stay at home while I work for us to live and train our children. I love you so much. I want you to be happy through M3l's wedding. Thank you so much for lifting my spirits this night with sweet mail. My heart is overflowing with love for you. I miss you desperately.

I love you so much,
Yours
David

To which I will reply that I am appeased and complacent again. BTW, his choice in the matter of the sale of my house, the bird in the hand vs. 2 in the bush', was a little more surprising to me and actually made me more angry with him as a scammer. This guy isn't just a low down and dirty, grab the cash and run kind of scammer. This guy would really be screwing with my life if R3gin4 actually existed. He wants the whole hogger, the big house in the suburbs and cash in a US bank - all paid for and provided by me. I wonder how much effort he really would put forth to being a husband, father and provider under these circumstances, if they really did exist at all?

To be continued . . .

Last edited by OldBaglady on Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL, Good job, of slapping and having him come crawling back. Lather rinse repeat. Not over every little thing, just when he gives you a really good reason.

My current avatar lad is the same, loads of patience, and could do a number on someone's life. He uses pictures of his kids to scam and his latest gambit was to say that one of them had pulled a boiling "kittle" of water off of the stove and burnt his leg. The first two days, when he was emailing from the internet cafe at the hospital, it was all very dramatic attempt to communicate directly with his fiance. By the third day when auntie asked about the kid, it was, "oh, he's fine, let's talk about something else".

If it gets too much introduce another character or two that can interact with him. My lad's love interest has barely spoken to the lad in six weeks but mom and a dotty old aunt are going strong with him.

Auntie is the one who got him to strip and he has promised to find her another young stud. Plus, when you have an elderly aunt you can say things like you "you stupid, stupid, little boy" and not have him get all upset. He'll apologize for not treating his elders with respect. Very Happy

I don't want to sound like I know it all, during the whole hospital episode I had to PM PRS GG for a reality check. I just know what you mean about it getting intense sometimes.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL. These kinds of baits can get a bit intense at times since they start to feel personal. Keep in mind that he is a low life and no different than a gold digger or black widow (to use the female based descriptions - why are there no colorful male based descriptions of the same?). Keeping your replies short and to the point sometimes helps to keep the intensity level down on your side. As you mentioned, let him do all of the work. Keep him confused, wondering or constantly asking questions. It's amusing to see the building frustration which takes the edge off of the bait.

Do you have an end goal or point for this bait? This also helps to keep the bait on track; however, if a different opportunity arises take advantage of it. When I grow tired or too annoyed with a lad, I quickly move the bait to the end.

You're doing great, but dump this lad if it is not feeling right. Perhaps do it in a creative or cathartic manner so you can leave on a high note.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ OBL,

You do have some identification verification forms for him to recieve your inheritance if you were to die Wink

If not I can send them again Laughing

Wether or not you use the form, knowing it is there if it gets too much may help

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, can I have a crack at this guy?

He sounds purrrrrrrfect.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He tried to call me tonight. I didn't answer. We were in the middle of dinner and my kids were giggling when they heard the scam-a-phone going off in my sweater pocket. It's a standing joke at my house. Everybody has to be deathly quiet when mom talks to scammers. LOL!

So 5 minutes later his sister calls me from Maryland. She left a message for David's love, on my voice mail. I really would like to keep possible ITPs out of this. Any suggestions here?

Murry, I don't know if I want to die when he's got people here in the states who could verify and I'm not going to have my phone disconnected just for a bait.

PRS GG, I don't really have a goal. I've been bungling my way through this whole thing going back and forth on whether or not to even continue the bait. The nastiest thing I could think to do would be to eventually send him a link to this thread. I want him to know what it feels like to be on the victim end of a romance scam. But don't worry all. I would never do that.

The next preferable outcome would be to perhaps twig to his real occupation . . . maybe like I've done with another bait, let him think he's been hacked and forward him emails that a scam warner sends out to vics and maybe have someone chop his 'internet romance action.' I don't know. It worked nicely for one bait.

I believe Ook has something up his sleeve too.

Dr. Steve, have at him. I'd be thrilled if he dumped me for a blond with big boobs and lots of money.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoever called you is not an innocent third party and most likely is not his sister at all.

These guys use the word sister or brother a lot, but actually mean cousin or a close friend.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

Last edited by redshoes17 on Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^She calls from a listed land line phone number and the name matches the name that David gave me. She's in the phone book. The address is valid. You can see their house on Google earth. I don't want to take any chances.

This mornings email:
Quote:
Honey,

I didn't tell anybody about our misunderstanding. I don't even know my sister called you, I have not spoken with them for some time now. Honey, the number you gave me is it your mobile phone or home phone? Please tell me when I can get you. I don't have unit but I just want to say hello and hear your voice.

Honey, had it been I was with you when your were sad yesterday, I could have taken permission from you to come into the bedroom, I will tell you I want to explain something important to you, when you come in and sit behind me on the bed,I will touch your beautiful hairs,kiss you blue eyes, kiss your neck hot!! then roll you on the bed, rob your beautiful legs, feeling every part of you body before I do it until you scream with tears of joy.

I love you honey, do not study my life from little error when I write you, I am much more gentle and kind than you think, people do like do like me easily. I want you to believe that I love you more than any body you think because you are my wife and life partner forever. I want you to address me as your husband in your next mail.

Yours Husband,
David.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wierd lover Lad said
Quote:
I want to (blah, vomit, yawn, blah,) rob your beautiful legs,

What more proof do you need Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady wrote:
She calls from a listed land line phone number and the name matches the name that David gave me. She's in the phone book. The address is valid. You can see their house on Google earth. I don't want to take any chances.

Scammers and thieves have names, residences and phone numbers, thus this information does not prove or confirm the sister is an ITP. IIRC, nothing David or the family is doing is illegal, thus there is little risk to them at giving out real information. The best scammers and con artists use very convincing stories and setups. I'm with RL in that I do not believe you are dealing with ITP's. IMO, they know what David is doing and I would not worry about getting them involved in the bait. If they are legally in the US, he does not need marriage as a way to enter the US.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another tid-bit for noobs and even vics to watch out for. They always jump quickly into referring to you as their spouse. It's manipulative to bond you in the relationship quickly.

Today's Post:
Quote:
Honey,

Do you know why I love you? You understands, I wanted a woman that understands. I don't want any woman that picks offence in every little thing. I will call early in the morning as you said just to say hello. I will make you happy honey, whenever I am around you joy and happiness will be your portion. I want you to be courageous in every area of your life, I will be with you and stand for you any time any day as your destined husband.

Sorry for short message, I don't have enough time but I will continue when I buy internet time. I love you so much, you are everything to me.
I kiss you hot!!!!

Yours husband,
David.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And with non-romance baits, it's weird to see how quickly the Lads start to treat you as one of the family - "Dear Sister Eliza" or "Dear Brother Malcolm"; same bonding process I guess.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He phoned me last night and we spoke for about 10 minutes and then got cut off. That's the way it is with all my lads. Even the religious nutjob who called me 3 times in a row only spoke for 10 minutes each time and we got cut off. They must buy their calling cards or phone time in only 10 minute increments. Anybody know how this works?

He has a nice voice and sounded very sincere, laughing nervously in all the right places. He sounded really happy to be voicing with me. He has a thick African accent but I can understand him well enough. He might be a good actor (I think I've gotten pretty good at phone role play myself) but he sounded like he meant it when he was telling me how much he loved reading my emails and how much he loved me. He didn't sound creepy or make me nervous at all.

There was a lot of noise in the background. Something that sounded like either a parakeet chirping and screeching or some kind of animal. I asked him what all the noise was but he didn't answer and changed the subject. What do goats sound like?? hehe
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thanked him for the call, told him I enjoyed talking with him and asked him about the noise, where he was when he was talking and what he was wearing. I knew he was calling me very early in his morning before he went to church.

I am tempted to snip his last line to preserve my chaste and virtuous dignity Embarassed (I am not cybering with him) but unsolicited, out of the clear blue he wrote it and stuck it in there so I left it.
Quote:

Honey,

It was a great morning talking to you, I went to bed very late, I thought of you over and over, even before I wrote you asking for the right time to get you on phone, I have been calling without success. I don"t want to drop message, I rather want to hear your voice. I am happy I spoke with you though we didn't stay long as a result of limited access but I want to establish calling you and hearing your voice because you mean a lot to my life. At first I thought it was mel. O!!! honey, your vioce is just 10 years old girl, I love it so much, I told my friends they were very surprise, I love it. When I come over you have to tell me some american stories with your sweet tender voice.

I woke up, I looked at my cell phone it was some muintes to 5am in the morning, I prayed, when it was 5,30am, I pick up my cell phone, I went upstairs to make this call, the pastors house is a bungalo but it has upper floor with no building up, just open like that like open sitting place, the house is very close to atlantic ocean that lies in the west coast of Africa. I went upstairs for good network but I believe the noise was sea breeze. I wore a boxer short and a polo. It was half dark half day but bright day when it was 6am. I went to church 8,30am.

I want to promise you that you are not acting crazy, maybe your friends have been seeing people acting crazy but this time they have to see me act normal. There are thousand and one milion fake people but real people are still in existence. God never connect wrong people because God cannot lie. If you meet my family in maryland they will tell you about me, infact I want to tell you, my family loves you soo much, they welcome strange people talk less you being my wife, when you called them first, they asked me about our relationship, I told them you are the mother of my babies, they were happy to hear this from me. I told my sister you were asking me about Ibo soup, she said she is ready and willing to teach you over there. I don't want to talk too much until we meet. I want to surprise your friends so that they will believe there are still real people. Honey, I will not disappoint you, I have come for you and for you alone, I have given my heart to you, I want to suck the nipple of your breast gently and rub your ass very hard till I get lost.

Yours husband,
David.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I got from mine was a dream.

Quote:
I couldn't slept last night,was thinking and dreaming about u one funny thing is i dreamt about that we were making love and when woke up i was wet in my bed.

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's really pouring it on thick today. All I sent was a short little note that I was really busy for the next week and not to expect much from me. I think this one's pinched from somewhere. I'll google around.

Today's installment:
Quote:
Honey,

You mean the world to me and I care about you so deeply that it hurts for the short time that we are not together each day. My every thought and breath, I draw from you and I truly do love you. I love you and you are my world. You are the most sweetest, most precious woman in my life. All my life I prayed for someone like you and I thank God that I finally found
you. Honey, promise me that you will always be mine. I know in my heart our love will never die. You will always be a part of me and I am a part of you indefinitely.

Although sometimes I question things, deep inside I know that you are the only one for me. When I am not with you, you are the only one I am thinking of. Everything about you tells me that we can be together forever. I know you can make things better when it feels like the end. I know you can be the one to smooth my fears away. For this I am grateful and I love you. I don't find enough words to describe how I feel about you. (seems to be doing alright to me) You possess all the colour and beauty of heavens. Do you know how much I hunger for your gentle touch and the warmth embrace of your body?

Honey, now it is below freezing point over there, how I wish I was with you over there, I will take some alcoholic wine and go to bed with, I will keep you on through the night until your body gets warm.

I miss you greatly.
Yours husband,
David.

Ok, I googled every flippin phrase from the first two paragraphs. Nothing!! Does anyone here believe that's lad work?? Not me.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You mean the world to me and I care about you so deeply that it hurts for the short time that we are not together each day. My every thought and breath, I draw from you and I truly do love you.

I love you and you are my world. You are the most sweetest, most precious woman in my life. All my life I prayed for someone like you and I thank God that I finally found you. Love, promise me that you will always be mine. I know in my heart our love will never die. You will always be a part of me and I am a part of you indefinitely.
I love you; you are my every heartbeat and my every breath.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=19798779

edit: Full poem on this page http://friendfinder.com/blog/LOOK4WIFE/index.html?passthru_override=1

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! He is so busted. hahaha! I swear I googled it phrase by phrase, line by line. Wonder why I missed it?? Embarassed Thanks Irish!
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:
His sister just phoned me to welcome me into the family. She lives in Maryland. She says he is her baby brother and told me a bit about her family, which all corroborates what he's been telling me. She speaks very good English with only a slight hint of a Nigerian accent. She's incredibly friendly and sounded like a very nice person. She's sending me David's favorite soup recipe. She wanted me to know I was welcome into the family.

This is just creepy.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL

Could you post up that recipe when you get it, I may be able to use it myself. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic