SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Clever Lad (attempts to) Turn the Tables

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he was tired of waiting. Perhaps he wanted to get out of giving his confession. Either way, suddenly I am emailed form a doctor! My friend is in serious trouble! I must email back to find out what is wrong!

Quote:
The name of [mugu's] sickness is gastric ulcer,You have to be fast to assist him because I really feel for this young man.

(name removed) And yes, the text was small like that. Why? Could the doctor be pasting in medical conditions? Razz

It gets better
Quote:
I am very busy, but what you have to understand is that if the fund which the hospital demanded is not recieve there is no further treatment thanks.

What sort of third-world heckhole hospital is this?! We need to send michael moore down there! (Deart mr.moore, send the fund through WU and I will ship the video ok. do not play games. oooooooo)

Oh, and did I mention the doctor forgot to give any specific demand for any sort of money? Laughing

I emailed back saying how happy I was to hear he only had an ulcer and I was afraid it was a serious condition.[/quote] Wink

Creative lad! I've never heard of this anyway. He gets a red star today.

UPDATE

Let me recreate the goodness of his most recent mail:

Quote:
This causes severe pain and needs emergency treatment.

The digestive system
The digestive system

I have use my Gastroscopy to examined his condition what I found out from him is urgent treatment.

Please if you are really next of kin to him and you are ready to assist him you better send fund to the hospital here before any further treament can take place.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before? It is the worst formatted mail I've ever seen.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you have a Grade-A idiot on your hands, he should be lots of fun! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh, play him carefully, don't lose him, he will be around for ages played well, promise the world, find a good bank, (read the stickies) and send thousands

then to help him recover, he'll need a laptop at least in hospital, L0St is a really good shipping company

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That type of "begging" for money so a procedure can be performed seemed to be an effort to get something out of me by the lads. I've had them try that even during check baits and loan baits (I know, don't ask, damn beggar lads Rolling Eyes)

I try to ask them for the address of the hosptial and tell them I can only send the payment directly to the buisness office --- that spins their wheels for a while.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad used the begging-for-an-operation modality on me when I couldn't get to London: http://www.scamorama.com/reynolds_moreno.html. It's clear that the Lad was planning ahead as the son's sickness was mentioned early on.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's bizarre is that this happened after FOUR MONTHS of delicate baiting. It's as if he gave up, and hit the re-set button. Laughing

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads claimed his mother was seriously ill and in the hospital. I told him I had a very good friend at a charitable organization that helps pay for medical care. An official invoice from the hospital was needed along with an itemized listing of the costs. The organization would only directly pay the hospital to avoid frauds and scams. His mother made a miraculous recovery in only a few days, but now need help paying for medication. I made the same offer for the pharmacy and his mother immediately got much better. He tried this after 5 months of being baited and as an excuse for not complying to one of my demands. At your lad is trying to make it seem authentic. Mine claimed her problem was diabates (sic) and stress. Now he claims to be suffering from bad headaches and I hope I am the cause.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PRS: maybe you should go into medical practice, you're obviously good at curing people even from a long distance away! Laughing Can you do something about my tendonitis?

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Yes of course you are the cause PRS!

Oh, and +11.1 points for giving me the inspiration I needed! I've a feeling my lad will be healed now as well!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic