SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Broda why u dey curse me, u know me before abi e get were we for meet, e get wetin i do u, abi na person send u come meet me, i never see u before neither have we met in any were before, i dey work my work u dey work ur own, if e get wetin dey abeg tell me no be to curse me wen i know even know u.

Abeg i wan make u clarify me for this issue.

u don't even know wether i be ur guy u com dey curse, although e no get wetin curse go do me oo, but make we understand our selves because dem no dey know finish.

I dey wait.

Dodorima

[email protected] provided a rant that can be used for a new insult script. Thanks mugu
Quote:
U B REALY OBODUWE, PEOPLE LIKE UNA WEN DEY MAKE MOUTH LIKE DIS NA E NO GET 1NIARA 4 POCKET. C UR NAME Dr. Agbede Williams, I HEAR SAY UR PAPA NA DR B4 SO E GO FUCK DEAD BODY 4 D HOSPITAL WEN E B DEY DO GATE MAN B4 THEM DRIVE AM,DATS Y U GO DEY TRY DEY HUSSLE SO U GO FIT MAKE SOME TIN,EVEN IF U HAMMER SOME TIN WHO WAN EVEN LOOK UR FACE U WEN DO FACE LIKE MONKEY WEN LICK LIME U BETTER GO FOLLOW THOSE MALLAM WEN B BEGER SITE DOWN 4 RING ROAD DEY BERG.BCOS U DEY WAIST UR TIME NOTIN GO COME 4 U,AND U NO GO FIT REACH WER I DON REACH BCOS I B MEGA.TO GET GOLF4 AND 406 NO EASY.GO TOWN ASK OF ME EFOSA AKA FIZI B.D MONEY WEN I GET UR ENTIRE GENRATION NO FIT MAKE AM 4 TEN YEARS.WELL THANK GOD 4 G SHA,BY JENUARY I DEY START LEGITIMATE WORK AS A GRADUATE IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING. WELL SHA I PRAY 4 MAGA TO SEND U EVEN IF NA 2DOLLERS SO DAT U GO TAKE BUY GARRI ON CHRISMASS DAY.IF DEY NO STILL DO BREAD CONTACT ME TRU DIS MAIL MAKE IN SEND U SMALL TIN.HELP ME WASH UR MAMA MAKE I CRASH WIT HER ON DEC 24th NA,ABI U KNOW LIKE MAKE MEGA RAW LIKE ME DEY WITH HER DAT NIGHT? SO DAT UNA GO C SOME TIN TAKE DEY ON DEC.25th? I LIKE BLOW HER ON TOP OF MY 4O6 BONNET WELL IF U LIKE TO B MY BOY CONTACT ME SO DAT I GO DEY USE SLAP DEY CAVE UR EAR ON TOP OF SYSTEM ANY TIME WEN U MISSBEHAVE.TAKE CARE EHHNN.TOAST UR MARLER 4 ME O NO FUCK UP OO,I GO BUY U 10 MINUTE 4 CAFE,AND I GO STILL BUY U BREAD AND BEANS. MAKE U DEY EAT

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW WHO U ARE VERY WELL,THERE IS A VERY BIG COURSE IN YOUR FAMILY. JUST MARK MY WORDS YOU WILL LOSE SOMEBODY IN UR FAMILY THIS CHRISTMAS I BET U. SOMEBODY MUST DIE IN YOUR RECHED FAMILY,U IN PARTICULAR WILL DIE IN A MOTOR ACCIDENT,IF IT DOSEN'T HAPPEN THEN I AM NOT BARRISTER MICHEAL DAVE. JUST GET READY TO MOURN. OSU IS EVEN BETTER THAN UME,AND THAT IS WHAT U ARE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You *DELETED* fuck your generation .........rev emeka indeed

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MUMU NA VERY BIG LEVEL ,U GET TIME OOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER.UR MATE DEY HUSTLE TOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY U DE FEAR ME? COME MEET ME IN PERSON TELL ME WETIN U DE TALK SO, IF I GET ANY BEEF WITH U NA TO SETTLE AM WITH CHROMING METAL SHEET MEKE WE MEET MK U REPEAT AM IF U GET THE GUTS

I WAS NOT TRAINED TO INSULT PARENT OR FAMILY AS I HAVE REGARDS FOR ANY FAMILY OR PARENTS BUT FOR U SMALL PIECE OF SHIT I GO SEND U GO SOAK AWAY PIT.

i WAS BROGHT UP AS A CHILD AND NOT LIKE AN ANIMAL WEY U BE DE THINK SAY NA ONLY GEE U GO TAKE MAKE AM.

I GET CERTIFICATE THAT I CAN DEFEND ANY WHERE I HAVE GRADUATES IN MY HONOURABLE FAMILY SO CALL UR FAMILY NAME MAKE I TELL U WHO U BE.

UR FAMILY OF ARMED ROBBERS AND PROSTITTUTES, UR SISTERS DE ALWAYS DE OFF MISSION ROAD, UGBAGUE AND AS SOON AS DEM GRADUATE DEM GO ENTER TIME OUT.

I NOR FIT TALK WITH U BECOS U NOR EVEN NEAR TALK LESS OF SAY U WAN REACH.

MAKE I LEAVE U BUT IF U GET THE GUTS COME AND MEET ME IN PERSON, ASS HOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE PLAYING WITH MY LEVEL 777 THAT IS BLACK AXE.DON,T SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN OK.A.A.U

[email protected]
Quote:
MY FRIEND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. WE ARE NOT QUARELLING I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING.

IF YOU ARE CORRECT GUYMAN YOU CANNOT BE SAYING ALL THESE MESS TO YOUR FAMILY. BUT I PRAY THAT GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND AT SAME TIME HELP YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE HUNGRY. HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN .

THE HUNGER IN YOU HAS EATEN DEEP INTO THE FABRIC OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU TOTAL FAMILY. BUT BE CAREFUL BECAUSE I WILL CURSE YOU AND YOU GET CRUSHED BY OKADA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.THIS IS FREE ADVICE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE WRITING THIS MESS TO.

HOW EVER TELL ME ONE SIMPLE REASON THAT WILL MAKE YOU NOT TO DIE WETHIN 48 HOURS. ALREADY WE ARE SHARING YOUR BASTARD MEAT IN OUR SHIRINE NOW FOR COMSUMPTION. YOU SON OF A BEACH, *DELETED*, A SLAVE IN A FOREIGH LAND PRACTICING HOMOSEXUALLISM AND ISA OZU ARU.[bathing death body]

IT IS BETTER YOU COME BACK HERE AND BECOME A PORTER { ONYE BURU NSI} THEN MAKE MONEY AND SHOVE IT TO YOUR MOTHERS TOTO AND YOUR FATHER'S 12 INCHES PENNIS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ........................... ONYE ORI, OLE, BALOWO.

[email protected]
Quote:
Well now i see you are so greedy . no be only you fit chop this money naaa, share a little.

I get mugu wey i don hold for guy well, make we work together, i get over 15 mugu wey dey pay ,me $10,000 every week that's time 15 that's $150,000 per week.

so whats the deal can you beat that?? Lets work together ok.

Na mutual benefit i hold them for sha, all of them go pay me $350,000 each because na wetin i tell them say dem go pay before i fit make the transfer of $18,000,000 to there accoutn wey dem go come comot $5million as there share.

Reply if you dey interested in the format.

No be free sha.

me i be aye axe man so no dey impersonate or my people for kiriji go track you down oooo....

Because for this background if them play you , man e no go easy oo.make korogbo no gbogbu for u.

Enjoy!!!

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely fantastic work guys... I particularly love "ACCIENT AND MODERN MYSTICS." and mr. Level 777 Black axe Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many mugus enjoyed their recent fanmail.

[email protected]
Quote:
dear usman,

i got your email message and thank you somuch for your swift response .

any way, before i continue , i would like to have you telephone number for easy and more confidential conversation.

i have my coleagues that are anssures from our bank to our reserve bank officials and the official to commence right there in nigeria.

best regard
ramson paul
Huh???

[email protected]
Quote:
MAD MAN............

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama...

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY TO A DEAD MONKEY LIKE YOU, YOU ARE INSULTING LIKE A BASTARD, that what you are, go and find your self a distinctive thing to do, BRAT. WITHOUT BEEN TOLD YOU ARE INANIMATE.
LEARN YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERY WELL. FAKE MAN LIKE YOU.

DE DON, INDIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WHAT A DEM FOOL ARE?

[email protected]
Quote:
no need to talk too much...just give me ur address make i find u
nothing u go do to make me stop ok
if u know sey u be man and u dey ready...give me ur address

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOSER THATS WHAT YOU ARE

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NO BE ONLY ME U DONT RECEIVE THIS KIND THING FROM. sO Y U DEY DO SHIT STOP THAT AND FACE WHAT U ARE DOING. U NEVER GET MUGU PERSON CUT STILL U CONVINCE AM COLLECT MONEY. JUST LISTEN TO URSELF WHAT U ARE DOING. I DONT BLAME U. BUT U SHOULD BE A MAN AND NOT A BOY. SIMPLE SPELLIONG U CAN GET RIGHT. I HATE DOING THINGS WITH PEOPLE LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: VERY URGENT.....................

BIG FOOL YOUR FATHER IS A POOR MAN SO YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN TOO.

UR MOTHER IS A AKUNANA LAGOS HOTELS IF YOU DID NOT KNOWN KNOWN IT NOW.

YOUR FAMILY IS MARK FOR DEATH.......................BYE AND WAIT FOR MRS DEATH BIG FOOL YOU ARE

MY NUMBER IS YOUR MAMA TOTO.

UR MOTHER IS MY FUCKIN MATE...........................

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I LOVE YOU TAKE MY NUMBER

SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL LIKE YOU.

YOU WILL DIE FOR MOTOR ACIDENT THIS MONTH AS YOU WANT TO BEAR A JUJU CURSE.

SHOT UP YOUR MOUTH.
BIG FOOL.

[email protected] again:
Quote:
Subject: I LOVE BRAZIL FOOOLS LIKE YOU

I LOVE BRAZIL FOOOLS LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
guy give me some mailer , i need panel ok . make we work , we are one ok ,
I think he wants more email Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Your problem will never stop untill you change

Mr. Maga,
I now understand your problem and i have nothing to do on it if not God in heaven. Just pray hard He will help you out from the ASHAWO work your MAMA and your SISTERS doing.

[email protected]
Quote:
please help me ..............

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OLE RU SHE MO O LATI ANI LO ASHE

You are a big fool of the highest order,that is what you are as you dey say make i call you if i hold money on that your stupid Celten Line wey dey engage all the time which i have tried no just worry men go soon hold you now wait i go tell you say shebi na me u dey send mails of all sorts of rubish to?if you get Mind call me on any of this numbers+1-206-666-5990 ,+44-7942746641 ,+234-33207704 +233-274-88575 u think say na you know pass wey u dey play with guy men like idiot,i know say u no get job for hand come make we give you job to handle as u say u get job wey u dey hold for 3 years and you still dey fumble with men.

ORIE OPE OMOALE IYALAKU IYA E,OLORIBURUKU SHOPONO LO MA BE ORI AWON TO NIE OMO ORO NI E WA DE GBO ORO LENU AWON AGBA ODE TI GBA LENI OTI NBA ELO O.OTI GBA EPE O LATI ENU ENI E LO OTU RI SHE MO O,KO SHE KO SHE NI TILAKOSHE ERAN TI OKA BA BUJE TIE NI NSHE NKO TI EMI OGUNSHINA BA SO FUN E LONI KO RI BE FUN E.KO RIBE FUN E.KO RI BE FUN E.

beni beni beni.

ma wo ran

[email protected] seems to have chopped an insult script.
Quote:
MR FOOOOOOOOL
HOW ARE U?U WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME UR WAY. U WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT. INSTEAD U WILL BE LOSING ANYTHIN U EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA, HOW FAR UR MAMA TOTO? SHE STILL DEY SMELL? I NO HER TOTO BE A PLAYGROUNG FOR PIGS N RATS. DE SMEL FROM UR MAMA TOTO THAT MADE YOUR PAPA RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE N HANG HIS SELF. I HERE SHE TRY DEY ASHAWO WORK. SHE BUT NO EVEN REACH DE
I COME SEE UR SISTER AGAIN 1000 AREA BOYZ NA THEY FURK UR SISTER JUST A MAGING THAT I NO SA BY NOW UR SISTER DON GET GOLORA, SEFNIS, FENOCRCROS, DIABETES PARASIT , TOTO CANSER , TOTO PROBLEM, BECUS I NO SAY UR SISTER TOTO NO BE TOTO AGIAN, UR SISTER TOTO DON DA VIBRATE THEY BRING SO SO WATER AND BLOD. IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE.I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. I ADVICE U TO GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Mr Usman,
Can you please resend the Money transferred Receipt back don't attached it to file write out everything out okay.
Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

[email protected] lacks imagination...
Quote:
BACK TO SEND IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected] sent this twice...
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER AND HIS STINKING PARENTS AND HIS DIRTY RELIGIONS....I DONT READ ANY OF YOUR STUPID EMAILS.....I DID NOT READ THIS AS WELL COS I KNOW YOU SENT RUBISH..JUST HAD TO REPLY..IDIOT FOR LIFE
Liar. You enjoyed it, didn't you?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A STORY TELLER.

I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR TRUE LIFE HISTORY WHICH IS WHAT YOU HAVE JUST TABLED DOWN.

YOU ARE THE INTELLIGENT MUGU URSELF.

BUSHMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fuck men,fuck off.
bastard like person

[email protected] again
Quote:
fuck off, mugu person

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Remain Bless

YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL AND AM SENDING THIS BUSHIT BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND IT SHALL REGN AND RETALIATE BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FIMILY SILL THE END OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION. YOU PIG AND BORN BY MISTAKE. RUBUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
forwarded to your client.MR "you did not WENT to school" this your grammar nearly remove the roof of catholic church near my house.

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a blood fool all ur family basterd you will remain a fool. a fool at fourth is a foll forever. u are under a cose. don't reply again because i will finish you fool
Shall I tempt fate?

[email protected]
Quote:
My Friend

May Yahweh God the Almighty have mercy on you, the kind of words coming out from your mouth tells me how mentally inbalance you are.

[email protected]
Quote:
For any masure you use on some one the same will be masured back at you. God will jodge you. Foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Small edit to prevent blowout.

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER AND MOTOR GO KILL YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA ALL UR SISTER NA FUCK
THEM GO USE SCATTER THIER TOTIO WITH YOUR MAMA TOTO BASTARDNA POLICE GO
KILL ALL UR BROTHERS AND YOUR GENERATIONS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN.IDIOT LIKE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U be idot oh!

Ur father!

U get time dey reply me

Abi them don chop you

Mumu like u

Abi for Nigeria here them give you work

Why u go Uk na, u think say he easy

Ur papa no go die better

U self no go die better

Oponu, Ode

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU HAVE WRITEN I SEND THEM BACK YOUR PARENTS WHERE EVER THEY ARE INCLUDING YOUR AID PATIENT SISTER AND YOUR WIFE THAT HAS JUST CONTACTED AIDS FROM OKIJA SHRINE AFTER FUCKING AND SUCKING EZEGOS DICK AND TO YOU *DELETED* WHO HAS NO SENCE AT ALL INSTEAD OF MAKING GOOD MONEY YOU WENT ON FUCKING YOUR SISTERS ASSHOLE FOR MONEY RITUAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OSU ONYIKPO

You know where be okija shrine and as i see am na there you go die b4 the year runs off (ibutele ukwa na oshishi ugbaka ashole like you)idiot go to hell you and your family, you no get job again you go sit down for computer untilyou surfer cartaract die BITCH FOREVER and never you send any thing to this email if you try it your death will begin there
Is 'surfer cataract' a reference to whitewater rafting?

[email protected]
Quote:
Thou art ensared by the words of your mouth and in accordance to the word of God, what comes out of you must defile you for from thy mouth comes forth thy judgement and the same thing you measured for another it will be measured for you.

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR MAN LIKE U U BE FOOLOOOOOOOOOO USING UR TIME TO WRITE FOOLISH MAIL GOD WILL PURNISH U FOR THIS ABUSE ON ME AND MY MOTHER
UR MOTHER IS A FUCKER AND THIS WHY U DO NOT HAVE A FATHER. IDIOT LIKE U ANIMAL
IF I LAY MY HANDS ON U I WILL REMOVE U DICK

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Empty vessel makes most noise

Silent is best answer to a COMPOUND FOOL like you,
continue wasting your time SCHMUCK

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: your entire family will receive this curse amen

i can see you dont have any thing doing on net,you are cursed and so shall it be

[email protected]
Quote:
Wetin I come do you for all this one.....................

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Details Enclosed.(MTCN)

You are a fool. So u have time to type such non-sense. I did not bother to read it bcos i don;t have time for such. Go and Kill yourself.
Please provide step by step instructions and demonstrate the process yourself.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: DO YOU WANT THIS BOX TO BE BLOCK

Is like you want me to block this your account
Let this ur very last warning

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject:back to your useless family

because your family is cursed and your family all are died of this same foolishness you too wants to die the same way go ahead and wipe out the rest of your useless family, they are of no use on this earth that is why you spent this whole time writing this foolish english of yours instead of doing something good with your time. Eventhough you told lies and they gave you time free of charge to browse with you don't want to do good thing with it. go ahead no body is supprised we all know how your family keep dieing, you can not even go to that useless vilage of yours

[email protected]
Quote:
But you don�t see to speak like someone who is educated. You are making mess of your whole self and I advise you to face realities. I see you as someone who is still here and does not even have a rented apartment of his.

The 5,000 USD you got from the Middle East man will soon go off your hands so I know you too well only that I do not want to join issues with a rat. You are just starting life. If I mean you, you will be goner.

[email protected]
Quote:
thank you so much - say more and be blessed

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish you the same

[email protected] sent 3 copies of this in a very large bold font.
Quote:
FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RE: THIS THE RESPONCE YOU ASK FOR

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL,YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN ,WHAT YOU WENT THERE TO DO YOU WILL NEVER GET IT.YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE POOR,NO GOOD THING CAN EVER COME OUT OF YOUR FAMILY.YOU ARE THE BIGEST THIEF I HAVE EVER SEEN,WHY DID YOU TRAVEL,ALL YOU WENT THERE TO DO IS TO TRADE ON DRUGS AND TO PICK PEOPLE'S POCKET.NNE GI NA NNA GI FURU OHIA,THAT IS WHY YOU TRAVELED TO WHERE YOU ARE NOW,DO YOU HAVE A PLACE YOU ARE THE BIGEST OSU,WHY,BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FATHER LAND IF YOU HAVE YOU WILL NOT BE WHERE YOU ARE TODAY LICKING A WHITE WOMANS PUSY.AND THE HIGHEST YOU CAN DO IS TO END UP IN JAIL.YOU BIG FOOL. 080 33870546.I AM SO PROUD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NUMBER OSU LIKE YOU CAN USE IT WHERE YOU ARE.MUMU NO BI GMAIL GOOGLE YOU DEY USE CHIP FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NO VEX. I KNOW NO SAY NA U. U NO GET WORK. SEE WATIN MAN LIKE U DEY WRITE. I GUESS SAY U STILL BE TEENAGER. HUNGRY BOY. GO PLAY FOR SHIT. MUMU BOY. I BEG NO MAIL ME AGAIN ELSE I GO CLOSE UR EMAIL

[email protected]
Dr Henry Salami wrote:
Subject: life is full of twist and bend.

Nwanne,
Wetin happen wey u dey write me such email. I can sense that you are an Igbo person like me. What happened?

Well, try and update yourself. It is not always good to talk to people that way. I have been successful in business as far back as 17yrs ago. A promininent son of the soil in ibo land. Igbuzo. The land that florishes with milk and honey. Find out. Probably you are a boy struggling to survive in the city. Give your ways up to make it in life.

I do hope this message will change you some home. Abusing any mother who is up to the age of your mother is not the best because you are directing all references indirectly to your own mother.

Take care and I wish you the best.

Cheers,

Dr. Henry Obi.
FCA Conglomerates.

[email protected]
Quote:
learn to speak english! School drop out like u!

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH ALL YOUR GENERATION IDIOT CAPITAL FOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL FROM TODAY YOU ARE CURSE MAN IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
let me know u better,please.
OK Evil or Very Mad

[email protected] again:
Quote:
Brother,
God's blessings to you and all yours.It is well in Jesus name.My name is jerry from imo state.I am in Indonesia.I have a big office here and i work both transfer,wash-wash,come and carry,banking and anything guy.I have worked out money for many people and I believe your case will not be different.As you rightly know,this business is all about trust and contact,but i believe that God does his miracles in wonderful ways.I believe we can do things together and share big money together;If i get any job that you can do there,i will not fail to let you know and I also hope that you will do the same if the need arises,that is if you have any job that agree to arrive jkt from any where around singapore,malaysia,macau,china,,japan,india,bangladesh,nepal,sri lanka......just any thing and my office and squad will do wonders.
I hope this our relationship will go on and yield us both good benefits.We are the future of Nigeria and africans in general.
You can reach me on +62-8180-814-6582 and you will never regret that you did.LET US SHARE GOOD MONEY TOGETHER

Keep the fire burning.
Ofu Obi(one love)

Jerry

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: TELL ME

Please can you tell what is all this about ?.
No.

[email protected] wants more curses and abuse raining on him...
Quote:
I need more. Blessed you are.

[email protected]
Quote:
na your father be mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
you focking monkey of na our days be careful . t .t x .y.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Bellow,

Is like your poverty has cause you to become mad,I pray you will die for your bad wishes.

Do not reply or i bluck ur email

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA AND PAPA ARE IDIOTS SINCE WHEN YOU GO US YOU NEVER COME BACK AND YOU WILL NEVER COME BACK.BE THERE YOUR MATES ARE HERE MAKING MONEY YOU ARE JUST THERE USELESS.

EWU ATISAN MARKET.

[email protected]
Quote:
OK.

NOW BACK TO BUSINESS,YOU GO GET MONEY ALL OF US GO CARRY RANGE ROVER SPORT GO IGBO.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U hv lost and there will never be help for U

My Maga,
I can never waist my time because you are a real maga in this field.
Anyway, since you send me your number i will call you because you have lost and you will never come back to your home town again.

Don't worry all those ALUSI you are thinking that they will give you money which you rightly said in your mail will never help you ok.

I re-turn those words from you back to you i meant back to sender and all of your Generation will recieve it.

The only help now is to turn to God almighthy father whom is the way and the light.

[email protected] again:
Quote:
Subject: take this from me ok

Do you know that the God you are using his name is not a man? I am sorry for you because you don't really know what you are doing and what you are saying.

Let me tell you if you want to play those stupid game you are playing don't use the name of almighty father, He is not a man and He is not divided ok.

[email protected] again:
Quote:
Subject: those of your problem will never stop untill you change\\\ mr maga

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy u get time oooooo.May it be so to u and everything that has connection with u. AMEN....................................OTU NNE GI ...

[email protected]
Quote:
u b fool u go see 4 dis life way u com bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: REPENT FOR KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND

REPENT FOR KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.
I SUGGEST YOU START BY CONFESING ALL YOUR EVIL DID FOR CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE REALLY FILLED UP WITH COURSES.
BEGING TO CONFESE IF NOT THE WRATH OF GOD WILL MEET MEET YOU UNEXPECTED.
AFTER YOU FINSHED CONFESING LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL PRAY FOR YOU IF NOT YOU WILL PERISH.
BUT IT IS NOT THE WISH OF GOD THAT EVIL PERSON AS YOU ARE PERISH BUT TO COME TO REPENCE FOR THIS ACCEPTABLE TIME OF LORD RETUN TO GOD AND HE WILL FORGIVE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: hi idoit this is for you ok

you called your self what ever you like the only thing is that you cant leave this stupid art of yours only send nosiness to other and think god will bless you well I no you are nothing but empty drum a reassess one can not be a big boy like us will make much money on guy and have bulled house marry wife bone piken you will only dead in Nigeria and can not travel to other country to look for money don�t stop continue when you stop is when you will died ok but no this a fool of 40 is fool for rever you understand please look for something to do before is late ok.

I know very soon you will see your self in prison and that is where you will die

Hungry idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR FATHER,MOTHER AND YOUR NEXT GENERATION YOU WILL DIE WORSE THAN A CHURCH RAT IDIOT INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR YOUR OWN WORK YOU REPLY MY PROPOSAL HE GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
How are you pritty monkey. Pls do your mum a favour by running down to Maroko bridge now here in Lagos as to rescue your mum there as I droped her there as I just finnished giving her a hot fuck now as your father never fuck her before. Any way she still loves me so much as she enjoyed the way I gave her my pennis to use as her tooth brush. I got to know that she still loves me bcos she took my phone number. You can collect it from her and call me now, now now so that u will see how foolish you are. Well greet you shamless father who never had the chance of training you in school. How about this. Thanks. From your mother's boy freind.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL MAKE YOU TO LIVE IN MISERY BECAUSE OF YOUR WORDS YOU WILL NOT SEE PEACE OR HOPE IN YOUR LIFE G W P Y AND YR G TO COME. �RABI�

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER JUST FUCK OFF U PUNK ASS MUDER FUCKER
I think he had some 'help' with this Rolling Eyes

[email protected]
Quote:
Pastor Goodi Goodi .

You really have time for lectures.

Save it up your ass

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: so bad for you - in life you never do it again !!!!

You will die this week!
There people who belongs to Ocult in this job but you don't know so sad for you as it is late for you now - You are going to die this week

[email protected]
Quote:
IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY OR YOU STILL MORE

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD MY GUY. I SOLICITED, PLS LETS STOP THIS BULSHIT, MEANWHILE, YOU SAID I DID NOT FINISH MY SECONDRY SCHOOL LEVEL, BUT YOU THAT IS A GRADUATE I HAVE VIEW YOUR ENGLISH AND AM FULLY DECTECTED THAT YOU ARE A VERY STACK ILLETERATE, FOR YOUR INFORMATION BEING A GUY MAN IS NOT MESSING UP ON LINE OK, I WANT YOU TO TAKE CORRECTION, BE ADVICE TO INDENTIFY YOUR SELF CLEAR TO ME WITH GOOD MANNER IF LIKE AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

[email protected]
Quote:
Indeed i can see that you are a true man of God as you have said.

[email protected]
Quote:
God Bless you my dear.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY WHY ARE U FIGTHING NATURE?
CUZ U ARE BROKE DONT MEANT U SHOULD LOOSE UR SENSES,YOU JUST COME HERE WITH FAUSTRATION AND START INSULTIN PPL.YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TYPICAL FOOL AND BASTARD.MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD STILL IT BRINGS ME GOOD COOL MONEY THAT CAN EVEN SORT YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY OUT.IT'S NOT CRIME IF YOU STOP REPLYIN ME BUT THAT SHOWS HOW USELESS YOU ARE TO FIND TIME AND START WRITTIN SHIT UPON SHIT.
MY GUY,JUST GO PRAY TO UR LIFE CUZ ALL THIS CAN ATTITUDE WILL MAKE GOOD LUCK RUN AWAY FROM YOU.
STAY COOL AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER.
TELL HER ARE PUSSY NEED SO DEODORANT CUZ THE LAST TIME I FUCK HER I DONT LIKE THE SMELL.
AND TELL YOUR FATHER WHAT WAS HE DOING WHILE HIS MATE WERE HUSTLING THEN ,NOW THERE IS NO MONEY FOR YOU TO INHERITE AND THAT WHY UR LIFE IS BUILD AROUND GUY.
YOUR FAMILY TO THERE UNBORN GENERATION RECIEVE CURSE.SO SHALL IT BE AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
bia nwokem, o dim ka isi adiyi gi mma. le ka i na emeyeri, agam emechi ife ndia i na eji atu oru ugbua ebe obu na i nwehi nsopuru na ime ndu gi. cherem kam mbia.

[email protected]
Quote:
OK PIG

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Beloved
I dont understand what all this insultb is all about, i own these box though i give the pass word to a friend that is working on it.if you dont mind call me and explain whats going on and who you are.+22993957645

thanks chinonso
Please don't inconvenience puir wee laddie by pasting his number in your next insult script Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: DEATH IS VISITING YOU IF YOU DON4T KNOW.

YOU ARE PLAYING WITH DEATH SO IF DON'T WANT TO DIE BETTER TAKE YOUR TIME ALL ELSE AND NONSES MAIL FROM WILL DETERMINE THAT IN YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I no be guy manoo

Nna, na waoo.

I no be guy manoo. Na people like you wey be disgrace to Africa wey oyinbo dey fuck for ass know that kind thing.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOOD 4 YOU

MONKY, MONKY, YOU THINK YOU ARE SMART RIGHT, PHD HOLDER AS YOU CLAIM TO BE, WELL YOU FUCK UR MOTHER AND YOU ALWAY LOOK AT YOUR FATHER FUCKING YOUR MOTHER, IDIOT. NEVER YOU TRY ME AGAIN IN LIFE OR I GET YOU ARRESTED. BINGO. OTU MMAGI AND AMU UR FATHER, FUCK UR SISTER 4 ME AND ALSO UR MUM

[email protected]
Quote:
you no go ever collet money foir your live and your father go soon die and any thing way you find come you no go see am again for your live you go they like a beger as soon as you go they reply this box no money go come your way and no maga go repy you for live

[email protected] replied with large, horrid lime green text.
Quote:
fool no go find work poverty go kill you

your family go die in poverty in Jesus name, seeoooo poverty na sin and you go go hell fire . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u too be tif you steal your mama money na lie????????????????????????????

u don bumb try u no get maya wooooooooooo
in FACT U NO GOOD TO STAY NAIJA U GO GO WE DEY DEY DO TERRORIST SO YOU GO WICK DIE IN FACT TELL YOUR PAPA MAKE HE SELL U GO BUY GOAT. NO U GOOD TO SERVE ALL THISA POOR NATIVE DOCTOR WEN GO DAY HAPPY SAY THEY GET 30 NAIRA AS OFFER,,,

SEE MTCN GO CHUP MAYA 666 999 12 12 12

[email protected]
Quote:
oh you poor man you will remain poor fore ever

your fuck humenbing

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THINK VERY WELL ABOUT YOUR LIFE YOUNG MAN

OFEKE MAGA,
I AM NOT YOUR TYPE AND I WILL NEVER BE OK.
MY GOD IS A LIVING GOD HE ALWAYS DO IT FOR ME EVRY YEAR SINCE I STARTED THIS WORK FOR GOOD TWO YEARS NOW.

GO TO ANAMBERA LOCAL GOVERMENT AREA IN ANAMBERA STATE OF NIGERIA ASK OF BARRISTER PETERSAN THEN YOU WILL COME BACK AND SAY SORRY TO ME.

I AM BLESSED BY THE LIVING GOD IN HEAVEN AND HE WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME YEARS AHEAD.

YOU CAN AS WELL CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER(+2289013224) IF YOU WHICH TO TALK WITH ME ON PHONE SINCE YOUR OWN IS NOT GOING.

I CAN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING BAD AGAIN SINCE YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN.
BUT TRY TO KNWO HOW TO USE SOME WORDS ON PEOPLE WHOM YOU HAVE NEVER SEE SINCE YOU WHERE BORN OK.

I AM A BURNING FIRE YOUNG MAN SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BURN YOURSELF BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID WORDS TO PEOPLE PLEASE.(1) I BORN WITHOUT MERCY, (2) I BORN WITHOUT PITY AND I BURN WITHOUT ANY REGRECT.

[email protected]
Quote:
broda yiii
ki lode now
e wo ni ti epe ni be ?
ki lode
ki ni ase fun e oooo
jo ro ra re ooo

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.IF U READ THIS,THIS SHALL BE YOUR PORTION AND THAT OF YOUR WHOLE GENERATION ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIVES.

MAY THE CURSE OF MARY MARLENE ADND HER NINE ILLEGITIMATE BLIND CHILDREN CHASE YOU OVER THE HILLS OF DAMNATION WHERE THAT GOD WILL NOT FIND YOU. OM CHANTI

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Your number if u are in Abidjan.

Dear So called Litrate man,

Please and please do not in your life send this sort of bombs you call english to me again. When are u coming back? let me know or try to have a meeting with me if you are man enough. How can you help me? when the ones you took to Abidjan are not doing fine.

If you say you are in Abijan can i have your number? stop lieing to yourself by claiming where u are not. Have you been to lagos to start with? Am not inpressed with your long mail,why would you have such time to express nothing. I guess u have what i do not have TIME.

Regards,

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE FINISH ON THIS EARTH, BECAUSE THERE IS NO HOPE AGAIN FOR YOU. THE ONLY THING I ADVICE YOU TO DO IS TO HANG YOURSELF, BECASUE I REFUSED TO ACCEPT WHAT YOU SAID, AND I WILL DESTROY ALL YOUR JOB. INFART, I AM SORRY THAT YOU DONT KNOW ME, BUT YOU HAVE FINSHED EVERYTHING ABOUT SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE. GO AND HANG YOURSELF, BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS CANNOT CRY OVER DISGRACE YOU HAVE BROUHT TO THEM. NOW WATCH OUT FROM TODAY YOU READ THIS MAIL, UNTIL YOU KNEEL DOWN AND ASK GOD ALMIGHTY TO FORGIVE YOU THEN, YOU COME AND FIND ME ANYWHERE, IF NOT THERE WILL BE NO PEACE FOR YOU, YOU WILL WORK BUT SOMEONE WILL EAT YOUR SWEAT,.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Stop joking with your chairman boy.(hahahaahahahahaa)

If you are reasonable enough,you should have try to have some reapour with me so i can be sending you jobs than writting this jagons and wasting the little money you have for your usual one hour in cyber cafe...

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN KILL YOUR PAPA.NA ISEH GO KILL YOUR FAMILY AND OLIFER PURNISH ALL OF UNA.ALL YOUR GENERATION NA ACCIDENT AND STROKE GO KILL THEM.YOU NOR WELL. ANIMAL,YOU ARE A BASTARD.YOU GO DIE STAND YOU GO ROUTEN ALIVE.AYELALA KILL YOU PAPA

OBA ATOUPKEYE ESEH

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot ur mama u got time basure

[email protected] Dr Salami again...
Quote:
Subject: BE CAREFUL.

STOP WRITING SUCH RUBBISH TO MY IN BOX. DO YOU KNOW I CAN HACK YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR FRIENDS EMAIL ADDRESSES CONNECTED TO, THEN SCATTER YOUR JOBS. FOR YOU TO GROW, DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW ANY HOW. OKAY, I AM MADE ALREADY FROM THE JOB.

IF YOU DOUBT IT, REPLY THIS EMAIL AND SAY A SINGLE RUBBISH LET ME REPLY YOU AND TELL YOU ALL YOUR PASSWORD. I CAN FALL THEM IF I LIKE THAT IT CAN'T OPEN FOR YOU. BE CAREFUL TO GROW. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

[email protected]
Quote:
god punishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaa papa yaa mama na bomb go kill them and aid will kill u also .
OBITUARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[email protected]
Quote:
God pornish ur generation idoit like you mama

[email protected]
Quote:
Go back to school and learn how to write GOOD ENGLISH.yahoo yahoo no bi carrier oo!
mumu!

[email protected] seems to have chopped someone's insult.
Quote:
MAY GOD OF FIRE HAVE MERCY ON YOU BASTARD. WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO U THINK YOU ARE. MAY AMADIOHA DESTROY YOU AND YOUR ENTRIE GENGRATION. AND ONE MORE THING IF YOU HAVE NOT EATING FROM SACAM OR IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY FRIEND OR IF YOU HAVE NOT IN ANY WAY EATING SACM MONEY THATS ONLY WAY YOU WILL BE FREE FROM ALL THIS COURSE.FOOLISH THING LIKE YOU IS THAT HOW TO APPORACH SOMEONE TO CHANGE FROM HIS OR HER EVIL WAY BY LEADING ALL THIS COUSRE, I SEE YOU ARE NOW A BORN AGAIN RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHA SHAME ON YOU BASTRD.MR SAINT MICHEAL HAVE MERCY,FOOLISH BASTRD LIKE YOU IF NOT ONE THING GOD OF THUNDER WOULD HAVE VISIT YOU ANIMAL LIKE YOU PIG DOG GOAT EWU FOOLISH IDOIT I DONT BLAME YOU,YOU CAN TYPE IN COMPUTER ANYTHING CAN ENTER COMPUTER EVEN RABBITS LIKE YOU I WISH I CAN KILL YOU WITH MY BEAR HANDS TO HELL WITH YOU AND OKIJA AND RIVER NIGER GOD IS NUMBER ONE MUGU LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
you are son of GOD,a son of GOD can not mentioned any sturpid word as you did.so for your information, it's better you stop playing with GOD before hammer will strick your head with that nonses you are talking about.

idiot of no comperising.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for your response.
Pls I will like you to call me on this telephone number + 225 04496453, so that we can discuss the transaction in details, but if possible you provide to me your own direct telephone number so that I can call you myself.

Thanks
Morris Popur
It would be a shame if his number was ASEM'd to a bunch of lads. It would also be inappropriate to mail him with another lad's number Wink

[email protected] in large lavender font.
Quote:
BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

MUMU STOP TO DEY FOOL UR SELF ARROUND ABI U DEY FRUSTRATED.ABI U KNW GET WORK TO DO PEOPLE LIKE U NAA OVIAS WITCH BAD BELLE.ABEG GO FIND WETIN TO DO

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: safe journey.

the only thing that will make u close ur mouth and eyes is death so i send it to u now as u read dis reply amin.

safe journey.

[email protected]
Quote:
-Pure water seller,if you get mama at all you go no
how to talk.As you use your mouth to curse,you will
continue to remain cursed cos God us moth to bless but
u use your own to curse,what ever you want is what you
see as back to senderagreement is what I have with
God.
Ewu Igbo,get mouth to talk.

[email protected]
Quote:
You talk of God and you forget that God is against us to curse our fellow human being. anyway i have read your bad english grammer and i want to see if your curse can harm a living dog in the street of america where you claim to live.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Goodluck my brother and stop the bulshit

Hey bro,
Why are you wasting your time writing all this bulsit ? you can use the time to get better mugu that wasting it for this rubish.

If you are tired of staying in nigeria , let me know so that i will help you to come over this place and i beleive that you will make it here since it was hard for you to make it in niger. I will connect you .

Tkae care my brother , i will not curse you back they way you did .
Goodluck.
I am Gozie Dubai,
my private email is , [email protected]

[email protected] writes again from another box.
Quote:
Subject: Goodluck.

Brother,
I dont understand you at all . I never know you before and i cant remember sending you email that will give you the courage to push to me this kind of email .

Well people use to know each other form one thing or another .

I base here in UAE for offsore jobs and i will be happy to share money with you .
My name is Gozie Dubai.
my private email is , [email protected]
we need to do things together my brother .
Goodluck and stay bless.
I dey chop u dolla.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: KISS UR MUMMY

MONKEY!

Never mind your thaughts and soonest u will be cut and born ashes.Have u done what i told u to do by fulking your mother and try do that u will become a million naira.If u refuse to do dis infact 5 days u will be in prising for atleast 21years and pls pls i am beging u try do it and even ur mum will allow u to do it,she will not disallow u just do it.

I can see that u have atleast 3 girl friend but do not touch them and if u do that by sexing ur girls,u will become mad and run stupid you Niger.

After u have done all this then in the next 2 days enter your bed room and under the bed u will see ghana must go bag and take it ,it is huge money !monkey!!!.
remain lose.
Okeokwe/alika/aturu/akpuka and finally die.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IDIOT EFCC

FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND WA I KNOW AND DIE YOU WORTHLESS COCONUT THIEF. SO THIS IDIOT YOU DONT EVEN GO SCHOOL IN YOUR HOLE LIFE BASTARD IDIOT. FORCTRATION HAS KILLED YOU THAT IS WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT YOUR ANGER ON SOMEONE. LOOK LET ME TELL YOU DIE ONLY YOU, YOU CAN NEVER GET SOMEONE BEFORE YOU DIE, WINSH LIKE U, I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WAY OF ASKING MONEY FROM ME SO THAT U CAN COME OVER HERE, I WILL SEND TO U IF YOU WANT TO COME HERE AND MAKE MONEY LIKE OTHER, THAN TO STAY AT HOME KILLING PEOPLE THAT GOD HAVE BLESSED BECAUSE UR POOR WICKED MIND, LIVE THAT AND COME TO TOWN YOU WILL MAKE IT LIKE MY BOYS, LOOK STAYING IN NIGER CAN NOT HELP U AS GUY MAN, U NEED TO GO OUT FROM THE COUNTRY AS I DO AND MAKE IT AS I AM MAKING NOW, THE GOOD HAND OF GOD IS WITH ME IN THIS COTE D'IVOIRE OK. SOMEBODY LIKE IS THE PEOPLE WHO WILL AN INFORMATS ROBERS, IF GOD BLESS HIS CHILDREN AND THEY COME BACK TO THEY FATHERS LAND YOU WILL GO AND TELL ROBERS TO COME AND KILL HIM JUST FOR NOTING. WHEN WILL YOU STOP ALL THIS WICKDNESS. LOOK GOD WILL BLESS AS HE DO TO ME ONLY IF YOU STOP KILLING AN INNOCENT SOUL AND STOP PLANING FOR THE DEAD OF INNOCENT ONES, IF NOT THE PUNISHMENT WILL REMAIN ON U, ON UR FAMILY, ON UR GENERATION. I AM COMING HOME ON DECEMBER IF YOU LIKE WAITING FOR ME IN AIR PORT WITH UR GANGS I WILL PASS IN THE NAME OF JESUS OR IF U LIKE GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND DO YOUR JUJU AS YOU USE TO DO I WILL MACH UPON YOUR HANDS AND PASS. I AM COMING WITH MY BOYS TO COME AND ENJOY MY COUNTRY NIGERIA OK. SO JUST WAIT IF I COME THEN U TELL ME IF YOU WAN TO GO OUT WITH ME AND MAKE MONEY.( IMBECILE ), THIS WHAT YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS YOUR LIFE TILL YOU DIE, I PRAY IT WILL FOLLOW YOU AL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFEYOUR MAMA TOTO ISEE YOUR MAMA FOR IGABU WHERE THEY ARE FUKING HER LIKE GAOT AND THAT IS WHAT SHE DID TILL SHE COULD BE ABLE TO BORN BASTAD LIKE....................IMBECILE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Surely he could not have written ALL of this rant himself? It looks rather familiar Wink I don't like coconuts anyway Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMATOTOH EWU LIKE YOU WHAT ARE YOU FINDING IN COMPUTER IF NOT MONEY FOOLISH MAN FUCK YOUR MORTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
My friend

Plsssssssss ,in JESUS i beg you,i dont know you,and never had any business with fool like you,
And will never will,so go ahead will ur fooolish words ,am comforable,i have money ok,for me and family
So go fuck ur self,you do know how you even writing mail,
fraudstar like you,
spammer ,like you .

[email protected]
Quote:
ANY DAY YOU STOP SENDING THIS EMAIL TO ME THAT WILL BE THE DAY YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL PERISH.
Seems to be an open invitation to send more Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOD PUNISHMENT YOU

GOD PUNISHMENT YOU

SO THIS IDIOT YOU DONT EVEN GO SCHOOL IN YOUR HOLE LIFE BASTARD IDIOT.
SEE YOU NAME
FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: KEDU MAKA NIJA

NA WAA FOR UNA WITH THIS KIN MAIL

MAKE UNA NO DE DISTURB BOYS FOR WORK COS THERE IS NO JOB FOR MAN PIKIN TO WORK

SO LEAVE MEN MAKE THEM WORK CARRY EAT BELLE FULL

BYE BROTHERS FOR NIJA

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: back to sender, speak good you demonic drop out

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NA FRUSTRATION DEY WORRY YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
look here you a very big idiot. youn claim you went to school and can read and write then go for presidencial contract if you cant then there is no need for me to tell you youare useless. i dont care who or what you are but for now i want you to know you are bitch
nana

[email protected]
Quote:
are you well???
Fine, thanks...

[email protected]
Quote:
Cool your temper <deleted>. You dont talk shit. If you talk shit then mugu will return that to you. Those that you have collected before, y they no kill you. Be wise man. If you get something better than that fine i can learn from it. Which country are you? Lets run different thing.

Ok my guy.

[email protected]
Quote:
satan fuck your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BON FIRE.........

[email protected]
Quote:
you will died in sending noisess to people ok dont stop continu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HA!HA!!HA!!!HA!!!!HA!!!!!HA!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!!.

HA!HA!!HA!!!HA!!!!HA!!!!!HA!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!!.YOU ARE TIRED OF BLOWING YOUR IBO GRAMMAR AS BEFORE.YOU CHANGE TO BROKEN.KPAKI JOHNSON YOU WILL BE TRAPPED.INCHALLAH RAHMAN.HOPE YOU RECEIVED MY FLASHING.I FLAHED YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE WASTING MONEY ON IDIOTS.I'VE JUST FORWARDED IT TO YOUR LUCK OF THE YEAR THAT BECAME MERLLEUR OF THE YEAR TO YOU.TAKE YOUR DICTIONARY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: god bless

hi Bello
what have i don to deserve all this cause from you my brother but you know I have nothing in common with before and you don�t knows me why I don�t too I me email reach that dose not warrant you to tell me all but remember will are all Nigerian and day we will see each others infect i have thing over this from the first day I receive your mail that what did I do to this guy and you sound like and Ibo boy why others there are looking for how to make money but yours is to wish people bad luck.remmber the holy bible said what ever you wish you brother is what other people wish you and have this under your mind that blood is ticker them water will are one blood and one person since you are from Ibo as nwa fu Ibo ofu ka ahi bio wane look for money that is why will are here not to cast our self for noting ok try to be a guy man not gossipers like woman why you are not in this guy wok many don�t know how to write but they make money first many write very well but don�t know how to direct there words why many don�t ifen write or read but they can speck fine and make much money that is to let you know rich is from almighty god much struggle is just feeding or pay house rent Ibo says agpka mbu bu agorri agarraham nay si na chi

my all this si to let you know I don�t have any thing in mined for and don�t know you in person if you like know simply call so will can have some discussion you are my brother from the same country Abu nwa afu Ibo like you too.

Thanks and god of Biafra bless
You in all kind of what you are doing
Collins. Madrid Spain.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: All of us are sinners before GOD, pray for yorself.

You want GOD to better your lot and you keep on causing someone who is in the same trade with you, then how is it going to be well with you or do you think God is a man. Is not my brother. So you better be very careful the way you cause people because you may not know. Only GOD does. God is also watching. Be careful, you may not know tomorrow, only GOD does. Be very careful, I am warning and warning. It is left for you. All of us are sinners before GOD, pray for yorself.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE VERY STUPIT IDIOT WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OK

[email protected]
Quote:
You are pathetic,(IGBU NNEGI)Ikpu,thats the correct spelling.So na mailer you use send this message or what.?Your email don change as I click reply.
Fucking cockroach. why dont you try calling me since u want us to do some love talk .... +229-9790 6867
Please show some respect for a hard working lad and don't include his phone number in your next mass insult.

[email protected]
Quote:
you dey crazy you fool na waitin guys like you dey use dey get money now well you and your family go die soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE GOD PUNISH YOU ONE MILLION TIMES.WHO ARE YOU TO JUGE SOME ONE?MAKE YOU DIE FOR FOR JUGING

[email protected]
Quote:
NA HIM MAKE U REMAIN POOR MAN SO WEY YOU GO DEY CONTINUE TO DEY WASH DEAD BODY FOR ABROAD AND CLEAN TOILET.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just a piss of shit.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: fuck of is what u get pinch.

u fuckin basterdddd what ur problem assoooooo

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@seven --- what a list, great work Twisted Evil BTW [email protected] choped my script.

Are you attaching anything to the mail? I've pilot teseted attaching a picture of Okija shrine to the lads with my e-mail (subject: payment slip from maga). Only a few responded, but boy did they get p*ssed Twisted Evil

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No attachments but a mention of their name and photo being placed at Okija *might* have something to do with it. As it is their scam name being cursed, I'd guess they think it's bad for business.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@seven --- that solicited more responses than I have ever seen Thumbs up I just sent a new script and included a "payment slip" in some that was a picture of an inter sanctium of Okija Shrine. I've also claimed I am a member of the Black A*e Crew. Seems to have worked Laughing

Compliments of the Season to all, I hail with na replies to my new form

[email protected]
Quote:
NON OF YOUR BASTARD FAMILY WILL SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR,WRITE IT DOWN

[email protected] needs some more abuse sent his way
Quote:
Uzuor how your side? mkae i tell you, you nor get work come make i teach you how to work. the tin way you use your mouth take talk na go kill you, you nor fear you they insult me don al pacino na fire i go take burn you alive,

who you be ? show you self, na your mama i go take do TDB this nite, i fit give you the hotel number make you come pip look us way your mama go they scream say Don fuck me harder , Don fuck me harder, Don your cap is so big, and strong i wish say i know untime i for nor burn that my useless picken when them call him self Rev. emeka,

Go ask your mama how them take born you. she go tell you say na misture blood na you pass come out

if you be injus man i show your self make i use you take drink garri. i no say na eyie men they behave like this because many if them na illitrate some way fit see small thing take enter cafe nor go mind their business the go they interfair for another person matter

if i fit know you i GO KPUFF YOU NA TSUNAMI GO PERISH YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
MY MAN IWU OTU,OTELE,OSU,AND EVERY OF YOUR LINEAGE IS UME.

MAY BE YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING DOING ANY WHERE YOU DEY,MAKE KOROVO KILL UNA GENERATION.

EGEDE MAN LIKE ME,U NO GO SEE BETTER THING FOR LIFE MUGU.

NNEGI NA NNAGI NWUKWAA THE SAME TIME MAGA.

YOU WILL DIE IN ACCIDENT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

BASTERD.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU I AM BUSY THAT IS WHY YOU NEVER HERE FROM ME OK I WILL TALK TO YOU WHEN I FINISH. COLLECTING MY DOLLAR FROM MY WHITE MAN I DONT HAVE YOUR
TIME NOW FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS BEACUSE I M TOO MUCH COLLECTING 100,000.00 DOLLARS IS NOT EASY AT ALL BASTARD LIKE YOU OSU, MKPI ,ATURU ,OKUKU EWU .OTU NNE GI I NU GWO

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH 4 D MAIL WEY U SEND GIVE ME.U TOO NOR B GUY AND UR FULL PAPA AND MAMA NA GUY NA MAKE U DEY USE INFO.ECOWASBANK U OLEH U THINK SEY U BETTER PASS ME.I GO FEED UR FULL FAMILY IF U NOR NOR U POOR MAN PICKING.UR FULL FAMILY DO DEY CRAZE SOME WELL NA OKPE.

[email protected]
Quote:
CHECK UR SPELLING BROS MUGU HOW FAR?

SO SON OF ASHAWO.................................................

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I RECEIVED UR MAIL AND I GO LET U NO SAY U GO DIE THIS MONTH AND YOU NOR GO C NEXT YEAR, Y U GO DEY COX UR PAPA LIKE THAT? NA 4 UR FACE THEM GO FOR REP UR MAMA LIFE U HEAR ME GOD PUNISH UR FATHER IDIOT.

U MUST DIE THIS YEAR WATCH OUT AND MAKE I TELL U JUST GO THEY SHARE THINGS MAKE U KNOW SAY U GO FIT SHARE FAST OOOH

MARK THIS WORD MAKE I TELL U!!!!!! OK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER NA HIM BE MUGU BIG FOOLLLLLLLLLL YOUR MOTHER TOO NA ASHAWO AND THE WHOLE OF YOUR FAMILY NA THIFE DEM ALL BE FOOL LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAGA,I NO SAY U DON FIRST FALL MUGU
I KNOW U VERRY WELL YOU WILL DIE.I WILL TRACE YOU 2 THE LAST LEVEL.YOU FOOLISH FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
u de fear BLACK AXE I KNOW THIS ONE WELL WELL becos i nor get any thing to do with them why u de hide behind email de fuck up show ur face make i see u wether u go see the next minute

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND YOU DONT EVEN GO TO SCHOOL BECAUSE UR SPELLING ARE FULL OF MISTAKES. YOU ARE JUST A FOOL AND ALSO A BASTARD. SO YOU HAVE THE GODS TO START ABUSING YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WHO ARE ALREADY A DRIED BONES.

YOU CLAIMED TO BE A PASTOR,YOU ARE FAKE AND YOU WILL NEVER IN YOUR LIFE HAVE A SINGLE MEMBER IN THAT SO CALL YOUR CHURCH. IDIOT.

WRITE BACK AND I WILL GIVE U MORE SHIT THAT U WOULDNT FORGET IN YOUR LIFE YOU BASTARD AND SON OF A BITCHES. UR MOTHER IS AN AKUNAKUNA. GET LOST AND GIVE UR BASTARD LIFE TO CHRIST.

FUCK YOU IDIOT FUCK YOU IDIOTFUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY WHAT EVER YOUR NAME MAYBE CHIKA OR MUGU DONT YOU TRY TO WRITE SUCH THING TO ME AGAIN OR THE EARTH WILL EAT YOU BICTH UP ARE YOU MAD. SWEAR IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER LIE BEFORE AND TAKE SOME THING FROM PERSON IF YOU HAVENT DONE IT, I WILL RESPECT YOU BUT IF NOT YOU ARE THE IDOT HERE IF YOU DONT KNOW RUBBISH
OUR OWN IS WE ARE LOOKING FOR WHITE MAN AND NOT A CHURCH RAT LIKE YOU.I DONT WANT TO CALL YOU NAMES JUST GO AND THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE OK MUGU .IGBO PEOPLE BAD BELLY.

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu,maga,when i mean mugu am talking of raw one.

[email protected] mistook me for another lad, I do hope the hard feelings continue Laughing
Quote:

SUBJECT: GO BACK TO LADIKPO

see ur email address : [email protected]

u no de shame? which kind chambers de use this kind ID @yahoo.com.

make u go learn more cos na people like u de spoil work for person and u go de cliam chairman. i know sey u na correct Igbo man cos ur english tell ur kind of person.

make u go back to LADIKPO cos na there ur mate them de.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: back to sendar, idoit

[email protected]
Quote:
CANT EVEN RIGHT A CORRECT ENGLISH.
AM SURE U HAVE SOLD WOMANS PANT B4 AT ONITCHA.

[email protected] is another ungodly pastor Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL AND WILL DIE LIKE RAT. DONT PUT HAND WHERE YOU WILL NOT LPK.
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND WILL DIE LIKE RAT.FOLISH ANIMAL. YOU HAVE NO JOB THAT WARANTED YOU TO ACT LIKE FOOL. FOOOOOOLLLL .

THE ILNESS THAT KIL YOUR FATHER WILL SOON KILE YOU.

[email protected] is a toto man Laughing
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO AND YOUR BLOOD SISTER TOTO AND YOUR FATHER DIE TODAY, YOU WILL NEVE GET ANY WORK THAT WILL PAY YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE YOU WILL DIE........

[email protected]
Quote:
U AR A BIG FOOL Barrister Bello

[email protected]
Quote:
My wicked bat fuck your mother !!!!
This lad also sent vile photo's depicting bodily fluids being used in a particularly devaint fashion

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL REMAIN A POOR MAN NO GO HUSLE

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO GIVE U DOCTOR

WHO GIVE U DOCTOR

[email protected]
Quote:
You wey dey for line dee talk this kind words mean you will remain where you are.You will remain poor for ever of your life so far you wey be guy man dey talk this kind words you will remain poor for ever of your life

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, BIG FOOL.

SHAME, I DONT MARRY AND HV KIDS, FOOL. GO FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
You say you charles, abi na solu otu! see make i tell you your mama dey my house now on flexing.I been just confirm $35,000.00 last week no be small thing oh. I go tender her only 500 naira for t.p because she no they fuck me well.

No worry i go give $1500 as correct man, i mean onye guy. just open the attachment collect the payment slip.

From your master,

ARO BAGGER....

He included a link to a picture that I can not even speak of content. puke Perhaps he would enjoy some correspondence from other insult baiters[b]

[email protected]
Quote:
My Brother, why are talking to me like that a fallow businessman like, I never expect you to behiave this way, If i entre your work or send an email at list we can be friend we can stil do some in the future and forget homuch you made you are not they first to make that amount and you can not be they last and remember it is not by your power it is only by the grace of Almighty GOD, you don't know me you have not seen before, This business we are doing you can be on top today and tomorrow he can be another of your friend and GOD will bless him mightly than your and he will stil be your friend without asking can you rich they level i am now please.

And i don't know the mugu you are talking about, brother if you see me it will not be that thing that is in your mind if you enter my work i can never insult you rather i will call you we can put head together and do the job or i will leave the work for you, because i know that GOD in heaven will provid for and he has been doing that for me, this will not bring truble for us.
Thanks and GOD bless you,

My name is Ugochukwu.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA AND UR MOTHER SMELLING PUSY, ALL OF UNA YEYE, ALL UR GENERATION YEYE

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Good day Rev. Henry Emeka HERE IS THE PAYMENT SLIP OF $2500 ONLY WESTAN UNION MONEY TRANSFAR...

MONKEY IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT

mugu banza zaka shisurianka

wa ya baka Rev. Henry Emeka

i know you very well you are a

419 419 419

EFCC OR THE ICPC WILL GET YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MORE THAN FULL,
If you are guy man you can never vever insult any guy man that throws any job into your email box. because we are bombing 24hrs not by bit.
and i am not sure that you have test any money from work as you are proud of testing money. Emeka my family is born pure guy from Anambra. i started eating guy man money when i was 17years in my junior clas at IGWEBUIKE GRAMER SCHOOL AWKA. please think before you insult any one since you are in thesame game my man. stop rubish. i use my private box to email. stop rubish.
Henry.

[email protected]
Quote:
you no go fit shit

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: God bless u

my broda make u no vessy ooh
na mi find ur trouble
if u count 10 people dubai u go count me join
well no shaken
God bless u

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Happy december brother na mi your friend!!

Your entire family na the cause dey go to....i wish you all the bad luck in life to you alone, and whatever you have stole or received from maga all will be taking back without you knowing how or when ...you will go back to poverty in life again without having nothing to hold on with, you will beg for food and cloth to wear..you will sleep outside no home will be given to you cos you are poor so shall it be for you Forever Amen...

[email protected]
Quote:
u be fool sha.when you knw say u no dey intrested why did u hv to abuse me.guy if i do anything with my life is it ur business?after all you sitdown for house Mama and Papa go bing food come your table,waiting u need to do is just to eat why u no go dey yan rubbshit....thank God you are now a Graduate now you work in Eco Bank right......you go dey see ur self lik better person right.make i realy ask you some question.
1.what is ur grade
2.Do you realy what working in Bank while we hav ppl that has experence to be there.No be long lag you use.
3.How many years ago you save?
4.right now how many ppl an say i have enjoy you...very well n time of help.
5.Have you ever plan to help your fellow brother?if yes how many.
6.u dont tak to ppl anyhow,am sure you dont hav courtsy on how to talk to ppl.tht is why y are doing alll ds right.
7Do you think is easy to have wife and children as a graduate No work?if you feel am doing ds cos i want to.i pray you lost ur job and see how it will look like when ou dont hav any to help and assist u.ok
8.only God knows how thing are...but i must let u knw that life attime is up and down,ppl hav to do good so u will enjoy God.i think i hav been doing good with the little i hav what abutu?answre me.

waiing= to hear from you Dr.

[email protected] [b]Exercise extreme caution and discretion when cliking this link. It's a picture you probably don't want to view for long. But I bet the lads would love having it sent to them Twisted Evil
Quote:
ALL REQUESTED INFORMATIONS HERE http://tinyurl.com/pd4gr

I AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL

[email protected]is asking for it
Quote:
dont call me are no need your help ok dont write me again

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

new one just came 5 days late...

[email protected]:

Quote:
Fuck off fool

sounds like a good church to me.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@great oak --- damn lads

@all --- being that the hollidays are approaching, this may be the time of the season to send some type of holliday mass insult bait. We did it on Mother's Day (talking about the lads mother's) and seemed to annoy the mugus quite a bit

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="thedevguy67"][email protected]
Quote:

Achliktity, shazlach!

You peculiar person. That was actually quite amusing.

Unfortunately, you are too stupid to spell.

And, with your email, I have consulted my conjurer, who is very powerful, and together we have created a new curse just for you. We printed your email, and pinned it to a live rat, then made our INCANTATIONS and killed the rat by bleeding its warm red blood on our clothes. Then we burned its carcass in sulfur and gargled its blood in our throats, spitting it onto an image of you.

So you see - you will now grow penis sores, and they will get bigger and bigger. Until they burst and you are swimming in penis sore-pus.

Then, surprise, you will grow your own vagina, and be CONDEMNED to live a life with syphilis as an Ajungele Bridge hooker.

Life was good for you until you wrote to me, you loser.

Mr. Pulzi is not a lad, he's a baiter (I don't think from here). But he's kind of rude and likes to lecture people on how to bait and call them twits, so you should probably keep him on the list anyway Wink

eta: Now he's sending me his baits by e-mail.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Worf on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Worf

Thanks --- he will stay on my list Twisted Evil

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

u gave ur mama toto dibeits parasit from christmass.... oooooo11111111

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fewer but better quality responses this time.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
You are really a Big fool. You have enough time to write nonsense cos you and ur family are failure. it will never be good for you and your family and also your generation to come. Bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
Let tunder and brimestone shater you and all your generations. assole. bastard you said but that is a name far better than you. you are nameless and should be joining your accesstors very soon. ewu is even better and wiser than sheep. idiots. lot in hell.
Thanks for the new siggy Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK,
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM, I AM NOT WHAT YOU THINGS AM. I AM FROMA GOD HOME AND THE EMAIL YOU FIRST RECEIVED FROM ME IS NOT REALLY WHAT I AM DOING,I GOT IT IN MY EMAIL BOX SO I EQUALLY SEND IT TOTHOSE I SEARCH AND GOT THE ADDRESS ON MY BOX.PLEASE I AM A BORN CHILD WITH GOD HAPPINESS.SO BYE AND NEVER TROUBLE ME. BECAUSE IF YOU ABUSE ME AGAIN, THEN GOD IN HEAVEN WILL VISIT YOU. DO YOU THING YOU ARE INNOCENT AD HOLY,LOOK AT YOU A SINNER WHO CASE AND ABUSE PEOPLE STILL YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE HOLY. PLAY STAY AWAY FROM ME OR OU WILL SEE YOUR SELF IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD.
BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama tototototfuckototototototototototototototototototototototototototototototoyour mama fuck your papa

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: mumu like u

mugu na oyedepo na u put hope on na Devil go baptize you and ur entire family
idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
may your stinking ass rot in the hell of motor accident AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: i waiting for you

Dear Charles,

This is the advice that i have give on to you so that i need you to give me the power of antony so that i nkow the money is not blong to you so if the onwer may come i can have right to give it to him or her so bey bey.

Thank
Ogwu.

[email protected]
Quote:
WETIN THEY DO YOU...........YOU BE FUCKING FOOL...........IDIOT......U GO SEE SOON....FOOLISH IDIOT

[email protected] sent 2 copies of this rant.
Quote:
In the spiritual realm,usman means animal and Bellow means Beast which you have proved to be.Ewu.I am very sure you are a cursed fool that is why you are toying with whom you do not know.U are proud to call some one bastard with that your urgly and smelly mouth,EFCC wil
get at u some day,just go on with that your noneseence,mark my one,I will us your ISP to track you down some day when I am in the country.I am a nigerian from ABIA STATE,My clan was that known as warriors in the hey days,do not qorry,that cafe you go to write nonesence will soon become your cauldron,you capital fool.Continue to write,few days to xtmax,the end shall justify the means.

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY,NA U MUMU PASS OOHHH.U GET TIME FOR BUDA YANINGS.OLE SOLUDO.

[email protected] seems to enjoy our regular correspondence.
Quote:
Subject: there is no more rat in church ok talkless the poor one

I can see that you have refused to repent.
Nevertheless I will pray for you.You still talking about rat in the curch that is a proof that you are very far on the new thing in kingdon of Most High.
Let inform there no more rat in Church talkless a poor rat oh my God infact you really need deliverance.

Now put your two hands on your chest beging to confess all your iniquity.
For I see that you really filled up with all sort bitterness and evil.
If not I could have place a course in your life that remain all though your generation but hence you are already coursed no need.I will place you on deliverance Now put your two hands on your chest beging to confes once you finshed doing that let me knwo I must pray for you really need that prayers of delivrance.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR MOTHER IS BASTARD . IDOIT LIKE YOU FATHER YOU *DELETED*

YOUR MOTHER NA BASTARD , YOUR *DELETED*. EMBIRA LIKE YOU.EWE, YOUR SISTERS ARE BASTARD ,YOUR FATHER IS BASTARD EVERY BODY IN YOUR HOUSE NA BASTARD , I FUCK YOU MOTHET AND HE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY BE U R NOT OK WITH D WORLDS U USE,ALL U SAID WILL HAPPEN TO U SAY AMEN,AMEN.I WISH U DE SAME AMEN,AND AMEN.THANK GOD B'COS U HAVE RECEIVED UR COUSE AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Your mouth is so dirty and it confirm to me the fact that

Nna,

I don tell you before say you be disgrace to Africa, so no need talking to you. Your mouth is so dirty and it confirm to me the fact that na for toilet MAD person take give your mama your belle.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: na your papa and mother you da talk to fulk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: i will ride on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you stupid this smelling monkey?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: VERY URGENTLY

Pls call me 0022508164700
OK, expect a few calls, mugu. But not from me Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Resend it.

Umberto il Culo,
I did not see your payment information as stated.Do resend it urgent.
Rgds.
Certainly, mister man. Payment Update e-mailed recently Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Your portion stamped.NOT MINE BCOZ I JUST LAUNCHED "CRV" THIS MORNING.

Your portion stamped.NOT MINE BCOZ I JUST LAUNCHED "CRV" THIS MORNING.PRAISES TO ALLAH.WHAT OF YOU.YOU LAUNCHED ETERNAL BAD LUCK.SORRY.I FORWARDED A COPY TO YOUR ETERNAL CLIENT EDDIE.JUST LIKE THIS.

[email protected]
Quote:
boy
all this yr scraps ,i am abig boy with jeeps ,ok am too big to be talking like this , GOD help those that help themselves.i am rich,with two houses one in lagos and one in ph,ok
have anice day and remain blessed

[email protected]
Quote:
COME WHICH ONE BE UR OWN SELF WETIN DEY DO YOU OH GUY LO WA LE O

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Umberto,

I did not get the payment information you are talking about pls re-confirmed this email
No worries, mate. See your Payment Update Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey <Deleted> Ass.
You re the biggest shit that ever breath in this planet. 419 is all over, we have make our money when the game was cool. I know that an asshole like you is just hanging and wasting time , either in Ghana or God knows where.
Get wise and look for a guy like me properly , i will teach you how to fish even in bad water.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WA U TOO MUCH, WELL, GOD BLESS U

[email protected]
Mr Van Freek wrote:
In response to your email,we want to let you know that our account officer
did not receive your proof of payment(payment slip),so you are to go and make
the payment again and scan the copy of your payment slip to this office for
full verification before your winning can be transfer to you.

You are to go ahead and make the payment immediately.
we await to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: back to sender a trillion times lazy drop out
I think he means "I love reading your emails, please send more" Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Payment made, receipt attached. AND CALL ME

DOOG DAY I GOT YOUR EMAIL

Send me the Payment made, receipt attached

Barrister Steven White
Tel:++44 704 577 0220Ext: 2
Fax:+44-870-135-6453
Please don't inconvience the lad by passing his numbers around Wink

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear winner,

I wish to inform you, that since you claim to have made the payment, i would do everything within mine office, that you get your winnings delivered. Please, i would want you to forward details of the payment you made and the names inwhich the payment was made.

I which to hear from you soonest.

Paul Smith
You did, although in a different context.

Mr Brender Williams [email protected] Nice lad-name Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Subject: I GUEST YOU HAVE TIME 4 NONSENSE

FOOL PRAY U SHOULD GET TO MY LEVEL OK I DONT HAVE TIME 4 ALL THIS IF YOU KNOW HOW MANY MTCN I DON COMFIRM YOU NO GO WRITE DAT SHIT U WANT MAKE I TEACH YOU WORK ABI NO WORRY I NO GET YOUR TIME YOUR GENERATION NO FIT GET TO MY LEVEL.MAD MAN YOU ARE THE BERGA ABI. FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Sent to me the payment Information
Didn't you see your magic westie? I'll send you a "Payment Update".

[email protected]
Quote:
when are you going to get a life and fuck off,mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: details asap

Thank you for your information. Provide full details

Senders name:
Receivers name
Senders address
Amount
Txt quiz and Answer
Mtcn Number:

Send me the info and we complete all other arrangement

VARDEN
Hope you *can* collect your portion Evil or Very Mad

[email protected] appreciated the magic westie.
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY ARE VERY STUPIT OK YOU MUST BE A CRAZY MAN INCLUDING ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR ENTIRED FAMILY OK

GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND ALL YOUR SISTERS ARROUND YOU OK

STUPID IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHICH ONE NO BE YOUR OWN FOR ALL THIS MATTER NOW.....ME GO LIKE KNOW WHO YOU BE.....AS PER SAY E NO GET AS E DEY BE PASS, I GO LIKE KNOW YOU UNCODE.
WAITING YA MAIL

[email protected] just doesn't understand the rules of the game.
Quote:
My dear in the Lord.
I know that you are the choosing one but remember don�t try anything
Bad with this money all you have to do is to distributes this money
Accordingly as I tolled you to use it and help people that is in need
And you have only but 5% in it.

Now this is the bank contact so that you can contact the bank direct

Bank name: BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)
Contact person Directeur G�n�ral: Mr.MIKE.F GBEGE,
Position: Director, Foreign Remittance,
4-11 Av. Plato, 01 BP 1212.
Tele:+22505066504. Fax.+22505066400
Email; [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Thanks and remain blessed.
Mrs.DIAN WONG.
I presume this is an open invitation to contact the 'Bank' Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: broda you get time oh

you de bazy de insult me I de comfirm my MTCN atleast ones a week,guy we de thesame game why u de boda your self de write all this things no time december de come oh, make u try get to my level istead you go de waste your time, and for your information one maye just pay me second billing $5000 plus first bill of $1500 all together is $7500 within two weeks this email na my bank naem i take de collect dem i go still bill the maye $10000 by the grace of God him go pay.
My peace of advise gada all the format make isend you and start some thing doin maka na oge adiro ze
wahala no good maybe na your luck i take collect this $5000 intead you for they work you just de waste your time,
I go send you the payment slip tommorro if my off shore pick the money and I go send you 50cent make you take they see front,
Person make u de cause get HONDA V6 SOMAKE YOU WORK HARD MAD MAN
I think he liked his 'Payment Update' Laughing

[email protected] certainly appreciated his 'Payment Update' Laughing
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF JUSTICE wrote:
Subject: APOLOGY

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHAT IS YOUR ISSUE UNTREATED? I UNDERSTAND YOUR LIFELESS BODY IS WASTING IN OGWUGWU SHRINE, I DID NOT KILL YOU BUT YOUR GREED DID. WHY IS YOUR FORSAKEN SPIRIT BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH? WHY CANT YOU GO TO HELL WHERE YOUR GREED HAS LED YOU TO? I KNOW YOU DIED BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO DIE. THERE IS NO REST FOR THE WICKED SO SAYS THE BIBLE. YOUR SPIRIT IS DOOMED AND WHY CANT YOU ACCEPT YOUR FATE. THERE IS NOTHING MORE YOU CAN DO EXCEPT THESE RUBBISH COMPUTER WORK YOU ARE SENDING TO LIVING SOULS. THAT RUBBISH IS YOUR LIMIT. I HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE AND WE ARE REALLY FANTASIZED ABOUT THE PICTURE.

SEND YOUR ADDRESS TO ME SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU SOME CASH TO RESOURCITATE YOUR DAMMED SOUL. ARE YOU IBO OR YORUBA? I CANNOT CURSE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY CURSED. YOUR WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN SPENT IN MISERY AND PAIN, WHAT A DESERVING WAY TO END A USELESS LIFE.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN EDUCATED MUCH AND YET YOU VIED FOR POSITIONS THAT YOU NEVER DESERVED. HIRED ASSASSINS AWAIT YOUR DAMMED SPIRIT AS SOON AS I DISCOVER YOUR DWELLING PIT. LET ME NOT WASTE MY ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE ON FOOLS LIKE YOU.

BYE BYE TO ABYSS WHERE YOU ACTUALLY BELONG

YOUR SUPERIOR
I should thank him for a new insult script.

Thought I'd save the best until last.
This charming fellow sent the text below 3 times. Pictures (presumably screen grabs or stills from a horror movie) were attached to the first and last mails in an amusing but feeble attempt to scare me witless.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: 20th DECEMBER IS YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH!!!

YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH, YOU BETTER GO AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK GRAMMER BEFORE YOU COME TALKING TO ME,YOU ILETRATE,ALL I WANT TO TELL YOU NOW IS THAT YOUR TIME ON EARTH IS UP ANS YOU WILL DIE BEFORE DECEMBER 20th.

YOU WILL NOT SEE NEXT YEAR IN THE NAME OF MY GODS CALL(MANGARINYA) I HAVE JUST COMMITTED YOU THERE SO GO AND SAY YOUR LAST PRAYER.BECAUSE YOU MUST DIE!!!

AGAIN I INITIATED MY COMPUTER AND MY SERVER SO AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THIS MAIL, AFTER READING IT YOU MUST DIE, AND AGAIN YOUR PHONE NUMBER I HAVE CONTACTED MY OCULTIC MEMBER THERE THEY WILL USE YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO TRACK YOU DOWN,BY HAVING ACCIDENT,DISAPOINTEMENT,HARDSHIP,SICKNESS BEFORE YOU DIE ON 20th DECEMBER 2007.

YOU THINK AM ORDINARY PERSON YOU CAN JUST CURSE AND GO SCOT FREE.YOU HAVE ENTAGLE YOURSEL IN A SPIRITUAL WAR AND YOU CAN NOT GET OUT OF IT.IMMEDIATELY YOU SET YOUR EYES ON THIS MAIL YOU MUST DIE.BELOW IS THE ATTACHED OF SOME ESCAPE GOAT.FELL FREE AND AND TAKE GOOD LOOK AT IT.SEE YOURSELF IN HELL FIRE WHERE YOU WILL BE WROTING FROM 20 DECEMBER 2007.REST IN PIECES.

Images attached to first email:
Clicky.
Clicky.
Clicky.
Clicky.
Clicky.

Image attached to third email:
Clicky.

If I fail to login after December 20th, it is likely that I died from an acute case of ROTFLMAO

Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic thread and kudos to everyone for making a lad's day that more interesting. Hope anyone can play? I couldn't resist the urge to contact a couple of bankers to compliment them on their banking skills and their general upbringing. Laughing

"Bangu Mali" <[email protected]> ADB Bank, Burkina
Quote:
Subject: Re: Kedu ihe i na eme

NOW YOU LISTEN MONKEY, THE MONEY YOU ARE ALWAYS EXPECTING FROM YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER IN OUTSIDE COUNTRY COME THROUGH THIS WAY.THE MONEY THAT IS USE TO TRIAN YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR OLD FATHER COMES FROM THIS WAY I NEVER WANT TO SCAM YOU JUST THAT MY STONE GET INTO YOUR STUPID EMAIL ADDRESS. YOU DON4T HAVE MONEY AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU FOR YOUR LIFE TIME SO NOW LISTEN WHEN EVER YOU SEE EMAIL LIKE THIS IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DELETE IT AND NEVER REPLY THEM OR ONE DAY WE CAN FIND YOU IN NIGERIA AND GET YOU AND YOU KNOWS WHAT THAT MEAN DEATH.

Gee...never said I was a Nigerian, but 0 to apology to offer of lifetime support to death threat in one email with all caps and colored font can't be all that bad Twisted Evil

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, for anyone who is interested I have a 20 page word file of various insults for the lads, most have never been used. PM me if interested

Also, for anyone who might want to try their luck with insult baiting, I'm making a few new scripts now, and I'd be glad to share them.

I've got some more in

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER NA ODIOT AND YOUR MAMA NA EWURE (GOAT) YOUR SISTER DEY DO ASHAWO FOR AYILARA AND YOUR MOTHER NA SHE BLEND HER, YOUR MOTHER NA H I V VICTIM AND NA YOUR FATHER BROTHER GIVE AM.

YOUR FAMILY DON SEE TEN KOBO BEFORE ? NO. I NO BLAME PERSON WEY SHOW YOU HOW TO TYPE MESSAGE, BECAUSE HE DON SPOILE YOUR LIFE.

GO DO CONDUCTOR WORK, NA YOUR INHERITANCE AND IF YOU NO GET BUS TO WORK FOR CALL ME I GO BUY 1 FOR YOU AND PROVIDED I GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR GRANDMOTHER WITH YOUR GREAT GRAND FATHER. IDIOT NA OGUN GO KILL YOU FUCKING MUGU..................MUGU..................MUGU.

U WAN SEE YOUR MOTHER TOTO AND BREAST ? OPEN THE ATTACHMENT.
note this dumb ass lad sent me a pic of some blonde in a swim suit Shocked I was not expecting that Laughing

[email protected]>
Quote:
HA HA AHAHHHHAAAAAAA
OK I SEE THAT WANNA BE 419 OLD DIRTY FOOL THAT SAW ME CHILLING IN MY RANGE THE OTHER DAY. OK BROV U DONT NEED TO HATE I KNOW WE HAVE TAKING OVER ALL YOUR MAGAS COS WE MAKE FAST MONEY IDOT OLD FOOL . COS WE ARE SMARTER FASTER AND RICHER FOOL. I,M JUST 24 I HAVE A DUPLEX BOUGHT IN MY MUMS NAME I HAVE THREE CARS APART FROM THE ONE I BOUGHT FOR MY MUM AND MY SIS OK. IF U NEED MONEY TO FEED I SEND ME YR DETAILS SO THAT I CAN DASH YOU STUPID DIRTY STINKING FOOL ONE MTCN OF $4,500 FOR YOUR FAMILY TO CHILL WITH . STOP HATING COME LEARN OK I MIGHT BE A KID BUT THE RICH AND SMART ONE OK OLD ODIOT LET ME TEACH YOU OLD FOOL HOW TO MAKE MONEY. I MAKE OVER 30K DOLZ IN A WEEK OK. YOU ARE NOTTING BUT A LOSER TO YOUR FAMILY AND DID I MENTION I GRADUATED WITH A 2.1 FROM IGBENIDION UNI OKADA . I AM NOW PRESENTLY WORKING WITH DANGOTE IN IKOYI. THIS IS MY 9TH MONTH BUT MY BOSS AT WORK RESPECTS ME COZ THEY WONDER WHERE THE MONEY COMES FROM A KID WITH RAND ROVER 2004, BMW 5SERIES 2004,NISSAN QUEST SPACE BUS 2006 . HOW DO U WANT IT OLD IDOT. WITH A WEL FUNISH APARTMENT. AT MY AGE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You can even speak good english

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a poor man. you will be poor for ever

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont have mush to say to people like you.Fork U.

[email protected], AKAthat brave soldier stuck in Iraq with a trunk box of Sadam's money
Quote:
OTU,I CANT BLAME YOU,KOROVO GO KILL YOU FOR ACCIDENT,AND YOUR FAMILY WILL PERSISH BY FIRE.

I HAVE SPOKEN,MY WORD IS THE WORD OF GOD.

YOU WILL DIE BY FIRE BY FORCE BY ACCIDENT.

NKITA.

[email protected]
Quote:
Which school did you finish from??? It's your kind of person that we keep regretting teaching this.You should stop wasting your precious time for it's money.It's empty vessels that makes the loudest noise.What you've got on your is CATARH

Can't waste my precios time writing thrash just like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA BIG FOOL U BE U NO GET SEEMS FOR HEAD IF U NO WAITING LIFE BE U NO GO DEY FOOL UR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO, PEOPLE LIKE SURPOSE TO BE LIVING IN SIDE BUSH AS AN ANIMALS MAKE DEVIL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION I PRAY THAT NOTHING GOOD VISIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMINLY LIFE AND YOUR GENARATION SEE EVIL ALWAYS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND I WILL GO INTO FASTING TO SEE THAT MY PRAY FOR AND YOUR FAMILY COME TO PASS BASTERED.

aS FAR AS YOU USE GOD'S NAME YOUR MOTHER REV. GOD IN HEAVEN WILL CONTIUEALLY PUNISHING YOU LOOK AT YOUR LIFE AND THAT YOU ARE FINISHED UNTIL YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST NOT YOUR FATHER ULUASI OKIJA AS YOU SAID BECAUSE FROM YOU GENARATION TO GENARATION YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD ONLY EVIL WILL BE YOUR POSSION.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU SEE SAY YOU NO GET SENSE???????????? YOU KNOW SAY YOU NO BE MUGU NA GUY MAN YOU BE WHY YOU COME THEY CAUSE YEAH PAPA WEAH DON DEY FOR OGOGORO JOINT.I WAN MAKE YOU KNOW SAY ME I NO BE THE BLACK AXE WEAH YOU THINK.
ME I BE VICKY BOY, I BE VIKINGS, AROW BAGGERS,IF YOU KNOW SAY YOU DEY VERY VERY RUGGED AS YOU THINK MAKE YOU KINDLY SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS.MAKE YOU SEE WEATHER I NO GO COME FULK YOU UP.

GUY YOU SEE WETIN I DEY TELL YOU SO ME I NO DEY LAUGH.I DEY VES PASS NIGER DELTA BOYZ YOU HEAR ME.

I BEG I WAN BEG YOU WITH OUR GOD ALMIGHTY ME I NO GO TAKE AM LIKELY WITH YOU I GO JUST COME FULK YOU UP YOU FEEL SAY YOU BE VANDAM NOOOOOOOOOO NO THINK AM LIKE THAT ALL MEN ARE VERY VERY RUGED ME IAS I TELL YOU BEFORE I NORSEMAN I NO DEY LAUGH AT ALL.
IF I GO GO OVERBOARD I FOR DON GO OVER RIGHT FOR MY SCHOOL NO BE YOU WEAH NO EVEN KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL WAN BEGIN DEY TRETGHIN ME FOR NET.

FINALLY GUY SEND ME YOU HOUSE ADDRESS THEN WE GO BEGIN PLAN OUR SEFL MAKE THE WHOLE NIJIA KNOW WHO WOSKING PASS OK.

MY ADDRESS I DEY FESTAC TOWN AND THIS IS MY NUMBER 08085721295 CALL ME MAKE YOU TRY TELL ME WHERE YOU DEY THEN GO COME WITH MY CLINK THEN YOU GO KNOW WEATHER YOUR MONEY NO GO MAKE YOU LOOK FOOLISH BST BOBOKLAR MUGULIA INDIUCY.OLD HE GOAT DON'T FULK WITH ME OK.

SAIL.

DAVE SAILOR

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOY YOU GET TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
It is people like you that encourage us to never stop this business.
All that you have said only encourage me to work harder and it also tells me that you message have gone through. Because when we post messages like this we don�t receive response, that means it did not go through, but when we receive message like yours, we are happy because we know that, very soon good once will come.
You see my brother, I receive message like yours every time and at the same time I receive other message that pay me good cash in foreign currency.
If we don receive message like yours, we are not encouraged, it shows that people did not receive our message, for you to have responded to my message, it means that my message go through, I can only wait, sooner or later good response will come.
It might interest you to know that, last week alone, I have over 50 people who pay US$370 for the currier service, as I write you this message, I already have about 10, which I am going to collect by tomorrow Saturday.
You see my brother, this business is very lucrative, there is no graduate of my age that can acquire all that I have, am not yet 30. Let me just let some of my properties, I have 2 houses in Abuja and 2 in lekki, Lagos, I have series plot of undeveloped lands in lagos, I have 2007 Toyota Camry, 2005 406, 2006 Honda accord etc. This is what I does.
I use to say people are doing money rituals back in the days when I was still in school, my brother, there nothing like that, these people are using their head, they are smart and they are living well. After all, it better than carrying gun. But I have brain and that is what I use. The message you receive is just one of my series of messages, I have different types which I use to collect euro and dollars around the world. So don�t be deceive, �who know weda u don pay me b4� lol.
For your information, this job is more tedious that whatever job you may think you are doing, do you think it is easy to collect money from somebody who you have never see before? Instead of you to praise me and ask to teach you, but you start insulting me. I will not insult you, why because all that you have said only encourage me to try harder.
Thank you very much for your words of encouragement, please I expect to receive more of message like this from you so that I will know that my messages are going through and raise my hope of collecting more dollars and euros.
My oga, I "BOW" you too much. Keep the spirit alive.
Have a nice weekend.
Donald.

[email protected]
Quote:
thank u and God bless u,ur good papa,ur good and virgin mama,ur sisters who will be virgins 4ever,ur brothers who will go to heaven and ur goodself who originated job and 419.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dey hail oooooo. Na responsed b these

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: from a friend
be deceiving yourself,all your friends are there making money but you prefer to waste the little time that you have, abusing people instead of working to collect xmas money,try to collect even if its a hundred dollar or two and take care of your sick mother in the villa.
Just because you managed to leave the village with community donations, an illiterate like you is still wasting his little cafe time insulting people, by the way, if you know who you are writing this mail to, your life will change. maybe I can hook u up with some cash ok?
just get money man, and leave this your stupid childishness.
FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:

I DON'T BLAME YOU. NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL HAUSTLE IN THIS WORLD YOU CAN NEVER NEAR MY WEALTH IN LIFE NOR EVEN MY BOYS. FOLK OFF.

[email protected]
Quote:
TRY AND USE YOUR TIME WISELY. BECAUSE IT DOESENT WANT FOR ALL MAN.
I DONT THINK YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO, LET ME REMIND YOU SAY DEM NO DEY USE 419 MAKE MOUTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RE: my brother i know you are from imo state nigeria

My brother, why all these insults, i know that you are from imo state in nigeria and that is were am from too, am from imo state owerri in ikeduru local government area inyishi but i based in ghana, please nwanne if you are my own brother try to render help to your fello guy because i can see that you have really make money from this job,

Am only doing this job just to help my self because my dad died earliar, i was only 8years when my dad died that is why you see me doing this job, no body to train me in the school, so if you have any help please render to your brother,

I just love this statement you made here,

WHEN UNA DON GET SMALL CHANGE TO GO CAF� N GO CHECK BOX,

Here is my phone number +233249823985, i really like the way you sound and i guess you are in the state, please my guy i need your help now, am called chidi or joseph that is my real name,

I will be glad to hear a favourable reply from you not insulting me any more because i can see that you are my brother, NWANNENKEM OLUWAA GA GOZIE GI.

Take care i will like to hear from you soon,

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BIG FULL

ANIMAL I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO, PEOPLE LIKE SURPOSE TO BE LIVING IN SIDE BUSH AS AN ANIMALS MAKE DEVIL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION I PRAY THAT NOTHING GOOD VISIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMINLY LIFE AND YOUR GENARATION SEE EVIL ALWAYS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND I WILL GO INTO FASTING TO SEE THAT MY PRAY FOR AND YOUR FAMILY COME TO PASS BASTERED.

aS FAR AS YOU USE GOD'S NAME YOUR MOTHER REV. GOD IN HEAVEN WILL CONTIUEALLY PUNISHING YOU LOOK AT YOUR LIFE AND THAT YOU ARE FINISHED UNTIL YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST NOT YOUR FATHER ULUASI OKIJA AS YOU SAID BECAUSE FROM YOU GENARATION TO GENARATION YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD ONLY EVIL WILL BE YOUR POSSION.

[email protected]
Quote:
I am sure that you dont have work, Go and Look for job ok, biggest mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
EAT SHIT AND DIE ..................................ASSHOLE MUDA FUCKER HAUKER SUCKER SQUAD MISSILE LIKE D IRAQI HAWK MISSILE

[email protected]
Quote:
SUCK YOUR MAMA AND FUCK HER PUSSY I SEND YOU BACK TO SENDER YOU ARE VERY STUPIED COME WORK FOR ME OKAY MONEY DAY YOUR PAPA GO DIE FOR BUSH WHERE YOU NO GO FIT SEE HE BODY AND YOU GO DIE FOR SHRINE WHERE DAY GO USED YOU DO MONEY FUCK FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR VILLAGE IF I SEE HER I GO TELL MY XXXX MEN TO CARRY HER COME FOR MEETING FOR ME MAKE I USED HAM AWAY YOU DAY MAD GO EAT SHIT I WISH YOU WILL DIE TODAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY DO UR SELF ALL U SAID SHALL BE ON UR HEAD..

BYE FOR NW.

OLODO.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER NA ODIOT AND YOUR MAMA NA EWURE (GOAT) YOUR SISTER DEY DO ASHAWO FOR AYILARA AND YOUR MOTHER NA SHE BLEND HER, YOUR MOTHER NA H I V VICTIM AND NA YOUR FATHER BROTHER GIVE AM.

YOUR FAMILY DON SEE TEN KOBO BEFORE ? NO. I NO BLAME PERSON WEY SHOW YOU HOW TO TYPE MESSAGE, BECAUSE HE DON SPOILE YOUR LIFE.

GO DO CONDUCTOR WORK, NA YOUR INHERITANCE AND IF YOU NO GET BUS TO WORK FOR CALL ME I GO BUY 1 FOR YOU AND PROVIDED I GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR GRANDMOTHER WITH YOUR GREAT GRAND FATHER. IDIOT NA OGUN GO KILL YOU FUCKING MUGU..................MUGU..................MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU THINK SAY YOUR MAMA SABI TALK NII,YOU WEY BE BASTARD OF NIGERIA,OMO ALE JATI JATI,OLOSHI WERE ,MR IKU BOMORIN,I HEAR SAY YOUR PAPA NA IMIBCILE YOUR WEY BE THAT ONE EYED PERSON.UR FAMILY HAS BIN DESTINY TO BE A BEGGAR NA UNA GENERATION FULL KANO STREET,UR MAMA TOTO DEY COMMOT PURSE.SEE FOR YOUR LIFE NO EVER TRY TO MAIL ME AGAIN COS I KNW DISTURB UR PAPA .UR PAPA NA HIM GET CBN OLORI BURUKU WERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy come out plain,i remains who i am,but some you will lose someone in your family because i have never done you wrong either.
I don make am 4 guy,i have ahieved a lot and i have nothing to regret in life okay.
One you still dey with your perents and you still dey make mouth,u know say me,no dey fear anybody.....if you trust yourself comeup and show your...ozuai,mbgada,onukwu...shameless guy wey dey divert people job....your end is @ hand yes! u Ottah Austin Ik.
i am ready for you all the time if intead i will send you to early grave........i am sure of what i am saying i work alone and i ahve been workin out money for my self,yeah!very proud of that kiss my ass.
I am not a fool like and i will never be Maga like,owu go kill u bet me you must lost someone u love most this year for you to know i am not ordinary.....i have a complete house in my villa,you won try...shame to you.you eat sam money..honestly you must not go unpunished and if you continue like this you will die soon.Just change for good,i know i was nice to you but you done me evil.....Well i am not of the evil.
God has been blessin me and he will do more for me okay.
Assss holeeeeeeeeee
Thesam guy you not far from you......there is no peace for the wicked

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE MUMU,NA INSIDE BASKET THEM BORN U PUT COME DUMP U IN FRONT OF MY GRAND MOTHER HOUSE.

UR FATHER DEY HAPPY SAY HE QUICK DUMP U BECOS U BE BASTARD BEFORE THEM BORN U.

UR MOTHER REGRET SAY SHE NO DO ABORTION BUT SHE QUICK THINK ON TIME THAT'S WHY SHE DUMP YOU IN FRONT OF MY GRAND MOTHER HOUSE

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY YOU BE IDIOT,

HOW YOU DEY?

THE BIGEST FOOL I DON EVER SEE FOR LIFE NA YOU BE YOU SAY BE GUY MAN WHICH TIME YOU TAKE DEY WORK IF YOU NO BE IDIOT,I NO GET TIME FOR YOU WHY B/CUS YOU NO GET SENCE. PERSON WAY GET BRAIN NO GO DEY FOOL HIM SELF LIKE THIS YOU NO WAITING YOU BE YOU BE OMOMO YOU EVER GROW TRY WALK UP FROM UR SLEEP MAKE YOU FOR GO FURWARD GRAGRA NO DEY BRING MONEY E DEY KILL I BELIEVE SAY YOU DON ALREADY DIE FINISH SO GO FINE WHERE YOU GO GO DIE PUT NA THAT JUJU GO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY AND WARP YOUR OWN GENERATION COMORT FROM THIS SURFACE OF THIS EARTH B/CUS YOU NO DESAIVE TO LIVE THAT THING WAY PUT BACK NA GO KILL YOU,UR BRODAS,RU SISTERS,UR PAPA AND THAT UR MAMA.

YOU GO REMINE POOR FOR LIFE YOU SURE SAY NA YOU DEY COME HOUSE BY UR SELF SO I NO SAY NA DEPORT DEY WAN DEPORT YOU SO NA MAKE BODY DEY PEPE YOU LIKE FOOL MAKE YOU COME DET GROUND PEPE FOR MARKET MAKE PEPE BODY FOR KILL YOU FINISH

FOR YOU TO TELL ME TURTH SAY YOU NO GET MONEY WAY YOU WAN TAKE COME 9GA MAKE I SEND YOU SMALL THING COME FOR YOU MAKE YOU TAKE HOLD POKET YOU DEY USE YOUR MOUTH DEY CHOP SHIT HOW PESON LIKE YOU WAN TAKE GET FAVOUR FORM ME.

YOU BE BOY, BOY GET BOY NA SMALL BOY NA YOU BE AND NA SMALL BOY YOU GO BE LIKE DAT .MAKE OGUN KILL DAT UR PAPA AND UR MAMA YOU NEVER HEAR SAY DEY DON CHACH UR PAPA WEN E DEY FUCK GOAT UR PAPA DEY FOR POLICE STATION E DON DEY SPEND RICH 4 MOUNTH FOR THERE ME WAN KNOW IF YOU GO FIT GO BILL AM FOR DERE.

NA AYELALA GO KILL DAT UR MAMA AND UR PAPA AMADIKHA GO KILL ALL UR FAMILY ABEG QUICK COME MAKE YOU COME DEY WORK FOR ME BOY YOU DON CHOP I NO SAY YOU DEY SORFER COME HOME MAKE YOU COME THEY SELL PURE WATER FOR ONIHSA MARKET NA DAT OKIJA GO KILL YOU,UR WIFE AND PINKIN.

ACCIDENT WILL BE UR PURSION AND YOU SHALL DIE BY IT YOU THINK SAY YOU GO FIT TRETING ME WITH DAT NA YOU AND UR GENERATION NA GET DOSE THINGS E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU EVERY THING YOU PUT UR HAND GO DEY SPIOL FOR HAND YOU SAY B/CUS I BOMB YOU YOU COME DEY INSLUT UR FULL LIFE ANY TIME YOU TROW BOMBING FOR MAGA NA DAT DAY YOU GO DIE IF NA GOOD JOB YOU DEY DO E GO BETTER FOR YOU AND UR FAMILY IF NA 419 YOU DEY DO UR LIFE DON FINISH FOR THIS WORD ANY MAGA WAY YOU CHOP THEIR MONEY NA DAT MONEY GO KILL YOU I THINK SAY YOU GET MOUNTH NA UR LAST BUT STOP YOU DON REACH SO WE GO KNOW WHO GO TIRE FOR THIS GAME.

YOU NO DEY SHAME NA LOTTO UR MATE DEY DO?
CHANGE WORK LOTTO NO DEY PAY FOOL.
OZUOR.......... EWE........... OWAN............OKOBO...................FOOL............IDIOT..................NA YOU BE.......................EAT SHIT AND DIE....................THE DAY WAY SAY YOU WAN WRITE ME AGAIN NA DAT DAY ALL UR FAMILY YOU DIE I DON CARRY ALL WAITNG YOU WRITE ME GO MY SHRINE NA SO SO BODY GO DEY HOT YOU TILL YOU DIE SO BE IT.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL...

I DON'T THINK I MADE A MISTAKE BUT THAT IS REAL WHAT YOU ARE.FOOL..

AND NOT ONLY FOOL BUT FOOL FOR LIFE TIME.

IF YOU EVER WRITE AND MORE MAIL TO THIS BOX I WILL MAKE SURE I CURSE YOU THE CURSE THAT WILL GO WITH YOU FOR LIFETIME.DON'T YOU EVER AGAIN AND AGAIN.....

[email protected]
Quote:
who is sounding like someone with adject poverty....................i know say na my brother back home n could understand ur problems never mind just give me ur name i go send $200

dont be a coward..............give me ur name

[/quote]

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I removed this since the person in question----lives in the United States and may be either an unwitting fool or an accomplice in more complicated scams. Obviously if the latter, he could be potentially prosecuted.

So I am removing him from "insult bait" and am discussing this with a Mod on how to go forward.

--J.D.

Last edited by Doctor X on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seasons Greetings from many a lad:

[email protected]
Quote:
pls help me with this your mass sender we can be working together. everytime you send me email to me i have no boc pls i need your help. send me the sender and you will be doing all my job off shore.
Thanks
Temple.
Huh???

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WETIN COS ALL THIS.YOU BE SMALL BOY NI.WELL............

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WA FOR YOU OOOOOOOO ,U NO JUST GET RESPECT FOR YOU MOTHER SEE THE WAY YOU DEY TALK ABOUT MAGOOT AND SO ON

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MAD MAN.......YOUR WAYS ARE NOT PURE ALSO.WHY THE STORY.EVERYTHING YOU WRITE TO ME SHALL COME ON YOU.FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Umb3rto !l Cul0,

Thanks for your mail and also the content in it was well noted.

Kindly Re-Send the payment information as soon as possible because i colud not get that.

please act fast on this because the payment is need for the buying of my artwork material.

Get back to me with the mtcn number.

Regards
Dr. Mike Johnson
I'm so happy to oblige Wink

[email protected]
Quote:
guy wetin be ur own self anyanwu, y u dey yab me wetin be ur own wahala

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HOLY GHOST FIRE

I COME AGAINST YOU AND YOUR OGWUGWU WITH THE SPECIAL BLOOD OF JESUS. I SEND YOU TO HELL FIRE WHERE YOU BELONG AND THERE YOU WILL SPEND ALL YOUR ENTERNITY.

IT IS WRITING THAT NO WEAPON FASSHION AGAINST THE CHILDREN OF GOD SHALL PROSPER AND I SATND BY THAT WORD TO COME AGAINST YOU AND YOUR AGENTS WITH HOLY GHOST FIRE.

I READ PSALM 35 AGAINST YOU AND YOUR EVIL ACTS.
MAY HOLY GHOST FIRE BURN YOU TO ASHES IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN.
REGARDS.
HOLY SON OF GOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SEE MR USMAN OR WHAT

SEE MR USMAN OR WHAT YOU CALLED YOUR SELF YOU DEY KELIM THAT YOU BE GUY MAN BUT I NOW SEE THAT YOU HAVE NO SENSE ON YOU BECOUSE I HAVE BEING RECEIVING YOU INSOLT SINCE BUT ONE THING I WILL TELL YOU NOW IS YOU GO AND LOOK FOR A JOB BECOUSE I SEE THAT YOU NO HAVE A JOB AND IF YOU LOOK YOU NO SEE ANY PLZ ME ON THIS NUMBER +447045771166 SO THAT I WILL EMPLOY YOU AS MY MOTHER GETEMAN IN LOGAS I WILL BE BACK ON I4 THIS MONTH AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHO YOU BE PLZ KINDLE SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I WILL CALL YOU OK .AND SHOW THAT I AM A BIG BOY

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin be your problem, this one wey you dey use mailer send me mail, using efcc domain, see na trouble you want give your self, did you go to school, kindly review your letter below and see your gramatical error.

Latter.
Charles soludo

[email protected]
Quote:
If your fellow family is not all crazy never you send me an email again.......Bastard Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU JUDGED YOURSELF ALREADY.

B A C K TO SENDER.........................................

[email protected]
Quote:
AROR UMUNNOKE WILL KILL YOU, AROR AMAERULU WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY, OTUTUNZU AGULERI WILL FINISH YOUR FAMILY I PROMISE YOU THIS. FUCK YOUR MOTHER BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Man shey u want make God pushies you ni,Man make u
talk well oh.I don tell u my own b that.

[email protected]
Quote:
egede/aye ma axe man
Make you alert your kpoi1 or CP say a lordy just wrote you from benin republic

[email protected]
Quote:
You, a doctor !!! Which school did you finish from??? TORONTO.

Hausa people are caused people and if you doubt it,you can ask your leprosy infected father and grannies.

I know you only learnt reading and writing from community effort but to have a feel of quality education, you just have to go back to pre-nursery and start afresh.When you are through with your studies,you should then come to me with your certificate for a life changing job......... to be my gateman.

[email protected] Good rant, scammer boi Thumbs up
Quote:
Hey coward, please read Plsam 35 and 18, the words of God Does not lie, and those are my strong shilds, you and UR NAM and FOTO BI AT OKIJA go soon lead u to untimely Death, i will count from today to 14 days time, but i belive in 7 days, i serve a living God and like i said, he's the Lord of Host, the I am that I am, the ominipotent and Ominipresent God, the Rock of Ages, My Jehova Sikenu, How i wish you know the meaning of At the mention of His Name : Every kness Must , Must do what? Bow, you and your Okija shrine can not take God's Glory, you can not stain the name of the Lord, your too small to take God's victory,But i can forgive you this time, the word of God says that we should suffer not a witch to live,i stand strongly on that words,so please go to your Okija shrine and better start your plans, as for me, i already have God Of Jacop, my father on my side, your are in for it, i want to fight now because you have drawn the battleline, get ready,the wroth of God and his fire is aboutlocating you and you will atlist know that a small shrine like okija can not bring down the name of our God. i pity you,try and open more barristers mail. have a nice time in hell, because God is about sending you there, not even area boys or whatever, you are such a coward, a big coward, one, you can't even take your bath, you smell, people dont like you, your mates uppress you, you are shameless, you can't even say ur name, instead you are puting someone else's no that does not exist, you are a big shame to menhood, at list try huzzle first, una no get shame, i know you guys, as una dey close to me, dey pretend, na so i still dey make feel say una mean anything to me, but i still have plans to show una say i don big pass person wey you go hit one, he go fall for ground. u no i always no bad and good people, from the first day i met you, i know u guys are not worth staying with, Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, am getting close

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear sir,
I think you have the wrong e-mail address.
No, it was the correct one Smile

[email protected]
Quote:
u re a big fool.do u knw dat u dis murder fuckin goat.bullshit u wort dogg,did i collect money 4rm ur father ?
i dnt knw ur problem.u re goin 2 be 6 feet under d ground next day dogg.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Sir,

You don't have to get angry over my smartness. am only 23year and a graduate for that matter. i only make money from greedy white men who thing they know to much. Well i can bost of 5 million naira which was paid by my mugu and greedy fool like you.. Better stop Mr hardward, Because his about to pay another $30,000 on the 16th of december. Well for your information, I am plaining to by a land and the rest of the money , i will have to buy bank shares. So you see am to smart for your liking. And next time try and behave more maturedly, maybe like someone who went to school, i.e if you have ever seen the 4 wall of a university.

fair well my friend.
willimas kabila

[email protected]
Quote:
TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE BORN FOOL IT DID NOT READ YOU EMAIL UNTIL NOW *DELETED* BIG FOOL. WHY WRITING BACK WHEN YOU CLAIM TO KNOW THE GAME. STUPID MAGA LIKE YOU ,IF YOU THINK WHAT YOU RECEIVE IS NOT INTRESTING TO YOU WHY NOT DELETE OF FUCKING LEAVING THE SHIT AND TO WRITE ME WITH BANK STUPID BULLSHIT NOT

GO FUCK YOUR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:

WETIN BE THIS MY BROS
I DEY DO MY BUSINESS IN BENIN

HOW YOU DEY ??

[email protected]
Quote:
You massage couldn't be read.Can you kindly resend it again?
Rather difficult sending you a drubbing with my shilleleagh. Don't fret, wee laddie. I'll be in touch again.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WHAT DO YOU THINK

YOU ARE
MUMU DOT COM

WHAT DO YOU THINK

REGARDS
GUY IS THE BEST

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN ILETERATE DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN AS YOU ARE A FULL AT 40 AND FULL FOR EVER.

THIS IS BARRISTER ADE BABTUNDE SPEAKING.
BYE.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?
Let's change the subject?

[email protected]
Quote:
Can you mama give me a blow job? OR An Anal from your little Sisi? Please
You'll have to ask them...

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILLDETROY Y YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER FIND PROGRESS IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.
THANKS

YOUR GROUND FATHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: EMEKA

BACK TO SENDER GOD WILL PONISH YOU FOR THAT I REJACT IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Nawaoo

Nwanne,
Gini n'ese? Ihe a o bu otu ka obu otele?.

Nawaoo. I am your brother searching for survival. Biko.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: chinyere

FUCK YOUR FAMILY .ELEPHANT GONA FUCK YOUR WIFE IDIOT MUMU ONYE ORI NPKI EWU
I think he liked his 'westy receipt' and my 'passport' scan.

[email protected]
Quote:
I read your mail but do not understood you very well,could you be able to send me a copy of your international passport photogragh to enable me recognize you and also your telephone number so that we can talk for more details.

Thanks
Mary Darpoh
Done. I trust the information provided is to your satisfaction Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: TAKE UR TIME FOOL BID FOOL.

I CAN NOW UNDERSTAND THAT U ARE A BIG FOOL,BCOX WAISTING ALL THESE PRECIOUS TIME IN WRITING ALL THIS HAS ACCUMULATED ENOUGH TIME FOR U TO GET A REAL CLIENT THAT WILL CHANGE UR HORRIBLE AND AGONIZING SITUATION.MOST ATIMES I PITTY U BY FOOLING URSELF IN THIS ACT.JUST THINK AND ASK URSELF WHAT I AM DOING AND WHAT ACHEIVEMENT ARE MY BERGAINING IN THIS.TAKE TIME AND ASK URSELF THAT IT WILL HELP U AND UR GENERATION UNBORN BCOX WHATEVER FOUNDATION WHICH U LAYED NOW IS WHAT UR GENERATION WILL INHERIT,IF U CONTINUE BEING A FOOL NOTE THAT U ARE LAYING THE SAME BACKGROUND FOR YOUR GENERATION.
TAKE UR TIME FOOL BID FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Yes give the details

BACK TO SENDER OLE

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO,
WESTERN UNION OTU MAMA GI. IDLE AND USELESS IBUSA BASTARD. GOD WILL CATH YOU ONE DAY AND RIBADU WILL USE YOUR ASS TO DO THANKS GIVING FOR HIS CROCODILES. I SAW YOUR POOR PAPA HEAD THAT YOU ATTACHED TO ME. I ALSO SAW YOUR FOOLISH MAMA BUG NYASH WITH HER USELESS TEETH. ALL OF THEM ARE WEL. PLEASE I DID NOT SEE YOUR WIFE OWN. PLEASE SEND IT NOW. AS YOUR MAMA NYASH BIG REACH,YOUR WIFE OWN GO BE THE WORST.
I AM ALSO SORRY FOR THE DEAHT OF YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WHICH YOU TOLD ME ABOUT. PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO ALSO USE THE SAME FAITH TO SEND ME THEIR BURIAL DATES SO THAT I CAN COME THAT DAY TO FULK YOUR WIFE WELL WELL. REMEMBER THAT IF I DID NOT FULK YOUR WIFE,YOUR POOR PAPA AND YOUR BASTARD MAMAY WILL NOT BE BURIED. I AM SURE THAT YOU KNOW THE LAWS OF YOUR LAND AND THE LAW OF CAMA.
REPLY BACK NOW YOU VAGABOND MONKEY LIKE OBASANJO PIKIN THEM.
YOUR PAPA, AND YOUR MAMA WRITING YOU FROM IBUSA.IN DELTA STATE.
I think he was very impressed with his 'westy receipt' and my 'international passport'.

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM NOW ON... ANYTHING YOU PUT UR HAND WILL FAIL. NA ME TELL YOU.

SINCE YOU CANNOT MIND YOUR BUSSINESS.

[email protected] appreciates regular payment updates...
Quote:
Subject: YOUR GRAVE AND ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY IS AT HAND HENCE I KNEW WHERE YOU ARE STAYING NOW.

BACK TO SENDER...............BACK TO SENDER................BACK TO SENDER......

[email protected]
Quote:
O boy you think say you stubborn not so??? wel the next time you send me this kind message of message, i will bath your whole generation with insult
Thanks, but I'd prefer the milk of human kindness.

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED* that have no job

you just dey there dey suck pussy of your death mother old white grand mothers.

You what you are ............... Fool OTU. ans ORU GBARI NNE GI

BYE
Embarassed Must have touched a raw nerve Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
I SWEAR FOR YOU THAT YOU WILL DIE WITH YOUR EVIL DOING

[email protected] is boring and unimaginative.
Quote:
You are just a big fool...........................

[email protected] is a lad of few words.
Quote:
fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: CHEQUE SENT TO YOU

FUCK YOU AND YOUR MUTHA FUCKING MAMA. U'RE NOT GONNA GET ANY WHERE BROKE STUPID ASS HOLE. GO MAKE SOME DOLLARS AND COME PAY ALL UR CHARGES.
yOU THINK U ACTUALLY WON STUPID!! NOT A SHIT-HEAD LIKE YOU. GREEDY PUNKS LIKE YOU FALL VICTIMS OF THIS TRAP. MUTHA FUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD FOOL
Wrong on both counts.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? PLEASE USE YOUR TIME FOR SOMETHING REASNABLE AND STOP FURKING UP. THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO YOU.
DONT TRY TO SEND ALL THOSE FURKING THING IN MY BOX. WHICH KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU? CANT YOU BE USEFUL IN YOUR LIFE STOP CORSING PROBLEM TO PEOPLE OK. IF YOU SEND IT AGAIN TO GOD I WILL SEND VIRUS IN YOUR COMPUTER AND I WILL MONITOR YOU WITH YOUR IP AND GET THERE IN NIGERIAN YOU ARE SO TAKE YOUR TIME OR ELSE................YOU REGRET IT.
BYE.
BESON.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy why u dey talk like that? When i take cause you? I beg no vex if i cause you. Na work we dey so man make we dey pray for one another so that we go buy our Hummer. I beg no vex i no know you and i no remmeber insulting you.

Have a nice day and work hard make you get money come see your mama and papa. i know say that place when u dey no be your land.

WORK AND MAKE MONEY AND COME BACK TO YOUR FATHERS LAND.

GOD BLESS YOU MAN.

1 LOVE !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO JUST GET SENSE AT ALL YOU DEY STUPID PASS YOUR PAPA .I BE THINK SAY YOUR FAMILY DON GET NEW GENERATIONS OF CORRECT PERSONS BUT I SEE AM SAY UDEM STILL NEVER GET SENSE AT ALL BY YOUR ACTIONS

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother let me tell you some thing, don't invove your self on what you don't know or what you are not seeing. There is No Job in Ngerian, who spoil Nigerian? Nigerian is number 4th Oil Country in the whole world, did you know how much Money we are making a day, if you travel to any country in abroad you are looking for a job they will just send you home because they new that Nigerian is very rich so were is the Money??? don't ever commiting your self by talking to people that is trying to catch some Money through internet to eat. Can't you face the present, Governor,etc people that eat Money.

If i open my mouth and couse you, you will remain poor man for rest of your life. Just take care. i wesh you good luck on any thing you are doing. God bless you.

Blessing

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER NA WA FOR U OOO, MAKE U SEE ME AS YOUR BROTHER O. TELL ME SAY U BE MY BROTHER THEN I WILL UNDERSTAND

[email protected]
Quote:
GET LOST - BITCH HEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
Go call your grand father on his grave he will give you the phone number your mother fucking mother who is now in hell fucking with the devil.

If you want to me to give you a call go to the grave yard and meet your father in the lord tell him to call your grans father for you for more anal sex with your fake father in the lord.

Thanks and may the devil bless you with hiv and car accident this end of the year .

[email protected]
Quote:
SHARE WHAT I RECEIVED FROM YOUR PEOPLE.EDDID YOUR MONEY WENT TO THIS.HA!HA!!HAAA!!!HAAAA!!!!HAAAA!!!!!HAAAAA!!!!!!HAAAAAAA.SEE HOW YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER RESEMBLED YOU.FINE CONTINUE SENDING MONEY TO THEM BUT DON'T FORGET MY ADVICES TO YOU.IT SEESMS BITTER BUT IT'S A MISSION IS BETTER YOU LEARN BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE.THE OWNED NIGERIA NUMBER 00234,00226 BURKINAFASO AND LONDON PARASITE NUMBER TO DECEIVE YOU THAT THEY ARE IN LONDON OR HAVE PAYING SECTION IN EUROPE.EDDIE DON'T LET GREEDINESS LET YOU DOWN.BE SATISFIED WITH WHAT YOUR GOD PROVIDED FOR YOU.

THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE DRAINING YOUR BLOOD ARE TYPICAL ILLITRATE,GO THROUGH THEIR MESSAGES YOU WILL CORRECT THEM LIKE KIDDERGATINE PUPIL.YOU WHAT MONEY BUT DON'T FORGET THAT YOU HAVE MONEY AND WISDOM BUT YOU ARE PURSUING WHAT'S IS NOT EXISTING THROUGH PEOPLE THAT ARE SPIRITUALLY POOR.

I AM VERY SORRY,KINDLY GO THROUGH THE FORWARDED MESSAGE YOU WILL CONFIRM WHAT I SAID,BEEN SAYING.I AM A FOOL AS YOU SAID BUT I PREFER DIGNIT THAN SHOW DOWN.THOSE PEOPLE ARE WORTHLESS.BEAR IN MIND THAT THE(MONEY,GIFTS AND THE FUCK YOU GAVE THEM) YOU LOST IS ENOUGH.FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING IF POSSIBLE FORGIVE THEM BECAUSE YOUR GOD HAVE MORE TO PROVODE FOR YOU BUT IF YOU WANT YOUR THINGS BACK YOU WILL LOOSE MORE.

THEY ARE ALL BORN BY PARASITE AND REMAIN PARASITE.I AM VERY SORRY BUT IT'S A MISSON TO YOU.KINDLY CONSIDER IT GODLY I FORWARDED THE SAME TO THEM ASK THE ONE AFTER THE OTHER IF WHAT I SAID IS TRUE BUT ONE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT ALL IS ONE.INTERNET IS FANTASTIC.I WILL PREFER YOU INSULT ME INSTEAD OF PRAISES.LOTS WAS DONE TO JESUS CHRIST BUT HE SAID FATHER FORGIVE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORANT.
BAROWA
Hmmm, must have pushed the right button. Thanks for your rant, I'm sure your colleagues will appreciate it if I share your words of wisdom.

[email protected] is a boring, unimaginative asswipe.
Quote:
GOD PUNISH U,UR MAMA AND UR PAPA ALSO UR FAMILY.OK
No, it's not OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION.
YOUR DEAD FATHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IN EXIL BET ME.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTO YOU SHAMELESS HUMAN BEING IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Dear Usman

DO U KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE BIGEST FOOOOOOOOOOOL? I AM VERY SURE THAT YOU TRAIN YOURSLF NOT YOUR PARENTS? HOW I AM I SURE THAT YOU WERE BORN I AM VERY SURE YOU WHERE CLONE. yOU ARE A BEAST INCARNET? MISSERY IS YOU INHERITANCE AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DEWEL IN IT? YOU WILL DIE BECAUSE YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE WITH PEOPLE HERE YOU DONT BELONG TO THIS EARTH. I TOOK MY TIME TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT YOU I WAS RELIABLY INFORMED THAT MADNESS RUNS IN YOUR FAIMILY? THAT YOUR MOTHER DIED PROSTITUTING AND YOUR FATHE A RITUALIST
BASTARED, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER ALL YOUR LIVE? FROM TODAY YOU SHALL NO NO PEACE IN YOUR LIVE? PROBLEM TROUBLES WILL ALWAYS LOCATE YOU YOUR ARE A FAILURE AND YOU WILL REMAIN A FAILURE
ANIMAL YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE FROM TODAY? YOU SHALL THIS YEAR IN MISSERY? YOU WILL LABOUR IN VAIN YOU SHALL SUFFER AND SUFFER AND SUFFER AND SUFFER AND SUFFER TILL YOU GO DOWN? PEACE WILL ELUDE YOU YOU WILL DIE IN PENURY THE SAME HUNGER THAT KILL YOUR FATHER WILL ALSO KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the most folish person I have seen on this earth. Why don't you read the mail as you have recieved it then delete it without making your self a big foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Let me tell you what you don't know, next time you receive this kind of mail just delete it. I am sure you are also in the same game and make your self a fool.

Don't you see that you a big foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllll.

God is the only Judge, so don't judge next time. If you want me to call you or you want us to chat, is this the way, you should have talked to me as a human being.

God will judge us, so run for your dear life and stop making your self a fool ok.
God bless you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Bloody criminal. Because i did not respond to your propossal. Ewu goat
I guess he objected to being called a bastard coconut thief.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: there is no course in the name of theLORD

If you continue coursing kno wthat you are still far below on what is written for it is clearly written there is no course in God of Jacob /David there is no course in God of Jesus.So only you knows who teach about course to the course less.

I have decided to pray for you because you are also abraham seed now I can ses that you really need prayers I hope so.
Put your hands on yoiur chest for thirty minitues by 12midnight today and kee on saying while puting your hands on your chest you must be delivered from that course.
A few Chapter 4, Verse 19's may be heading your way...

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WITH FIRE

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM BELONG TO EZE ANUIGWE WHO ANSWERS BY FIRE RETURN BACK TO SENDER WITH FIRE WITH FULL FLAMMED FIRE BLAND.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Basted

Nice responses from a foolish man like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
You better go to school. You need to learn how to read and write. Your english is so bad that a form one student can�t understand your jagon here. And it is it brocken english for that matter.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA'S PUSSY! OHH I WONDER HOW SWEET THAT UGLY POOR WOMAN'S PUSSY WOULD BE. I AM JERKING OFF ALRERADY

[email protected]
Quote:
I no get time for moronic idiot like you.So have a
hard hustling wherever you are.

You untrained,uncultured Ewu.

[email protected]
Quote:
NO MATER WHAT YOU SAY I WILL NOT GET ANGRY WITH YOU AS I DON KNOW SAY U BI BLACK AXE MEMBER NA ONLY KILLING UNA KNOW AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY BODY WITH SENSE FOR THAT GROUP OF STUPID BOYS WELL EVERY THING WEY U TALK GO GO BACK TO YOU FAMILY 10 TIMES OK,NO WORRY U GO RECEIVE AM.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU LIKE YOU NO DEY GOD BLESS U OK

[email protected]
Quote:
Na now i know say u foolish well well by sending all those rubish,guy man no dey behave like that mumu like u bastard,Come town now come see wetin wee dey take money do.I think say u be father of guy make we know now.
OGUN GO WIPE UR GENERATION AS YOU NO WANT BEHAVE UR SELF.
U NO DEY WRIRE AS GORDON BENNETT AGAIN.MAYE WEY NO HOLD BAR DEY SHOUT .BASTARD FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
If you no get waitin u dey do for UK or any where u all it.come back make another person go there for you
ok.I think say na human being write me not knowing it was an ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE POOR MAN. JUS SHUT UP. OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
You have no doubt wasted your academic excellence by composing this poetry. Mine was very brief. Our society is that one that encourages crime. It is only by the grace of God that you are better placed.

[email protected]
Quote:
u are the biggest fool in life .idiot .
Boring. Can't you think of something else to write?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: The God in heaven is not a parcial God ok

You called yourself man of God and you still have enough time to couse hand made of God. Your couse can not do me anything since our God is not a parcial God and He is not divided ok. Just keep on cousing since you have the time i have no time to couse any hand made of God ok good luck. You can as well call me with this number if you like +37060109938

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Mad Man Please read More.

I can see that you no get work, after you don fuke your mama finish, you are now misbehaving up and down.

my friend go and sleep,

if i want to get you with another story i go get you and eat your money, na small thing.

na people like you i de like, way think say them get sence.

My dear how many times have you made love with your mother? that is why you can not get your selfuntill the end of this world look at you having sex with your mother too bad of you.

for this game i don make better money and i am looking for the way to spend some.

please send to me your account details so that i can pay some money for you so that your people will take you to YABA

Cicatrices HOSPITAL. you are sick.

oyne nzuzu.

You have no job to do

[email protected]
Quote:
So you thief you are in burkina-faso and you are cursing your generation,you are bearing the name of charles soludo to find who you will defraud you think l am the type ,you have the ordersity to metion God you can't even spell words correctly how do you think you can be a good 419,starlk illetrate like you come let me teach you and your entire family english oky,compound fool go and look for work and stop fooling yourself that another persons God is protecting you from your wicked ways dont you know that the prayer of a sinner is aborminable before God look don't be deceived you prayer does not exceed your roof local 419 poor fool.goodnight big foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot

U are a fool that has no work than to write rubbish the way u are? yr mother could have used u as her monthly period than bringing u to life to be wasted.

You are a waste to humanity.

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry i see you are yet to collect any dollars 4 mugu that is why you have all the time to open new boxs and have all the time on earth to sent mail to me ev ery God giving days,i will advice you look else where to get better things doing.

We are the real crew yahoozee for Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo State,maybe you have heard that name before now all things been equal have a great day and stay out of problems that will not lead you anywhere.

Best Regards.

Edit: omitted 1 email. It's there now.

Last edited by Seven of Nine on Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

I had to admonish an Admin on ANOTHER BOARD who posted a thread about it. Standard "next-of-kin" scam save the Lad got the plane crash wrong. He insulted the Lad. I educated him on not educating Lads.

But, I promised there were "people" happy to use his e-mail. . . .

--J.D.

Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ ^ Alas, the "barrister's" email address bounced.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping to get more out of this last batch of 500 but alas no more replies. So without further delays...

[email protected]:
Quote:
please mind what u are saying ,I know that u are a nigeria too.look at what u are saying to your brother,it is not good me and you know that nigeria is not good for some of us,so we have to do anything to make a living and you that and i know that you know the meaning of OKIJA SHRINE you are about,please stop that it is not good ok. anyway i will like to know you and my name is obi from Nnewi nigeria,but i dey live london and abidjan.

Thanks and God bless us all
Bye
your brother
obi.
[email protected]

Please don't add his personal email to your next list.....

[email protected]:
Quote:
MUGU, UR PAPA NA MUMU, UR MAMA NA WHORE+MUMU, UR FAMILY MUMU DE FLOW FOR THEIR BLOOD AND U COME BE MUMU+MUMU+MAGA+MUGU AND UR GENERATION NA BUNCH OF MUMU'S, UR SISTERS NA ASHAWO KOBO KOBO.

SEE SAY U NO GET MOUTH MUMU.

NA ONLY U RECIEVE THIS LETER????? USELESS IDIOT

Font size 54 Shocked

[email protected]:
Quote:
subject broda nor be so nah.

u be big fool. U nor wan wise? this na our country. If u see me for road, The Kind cars when i get, my house, and the kid people when i dey move with. U nor go fit talk to me na sir sir u go dey call me. ID 10 T like u.....u dey call person bastard, u get parents. u fit pay $100 fool. u go poor till death...

[email protected]:
Quote:
subject go back to school

make u try read the pigin wey u write if e corrct make u try go back to school

That is all for this round

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
udaycosby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
SON OF A RAPPIST. HAVE UR MUM EVER TOLD YOU WHAT KILLED UR DAD?????????????????????????
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. CHECK UR GENARATION WELL, YOU WILL CERTAINLY KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PEACE IN YOUR GENARATION AND SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME, SAY AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY NO GO PROSPER FOR LIKE ALL OF THEM GO REMAIN POR FOR LIFE SAY AMEN TO THAT AND I SAY TO YOU TOO.

TO ALL UR OSU FAMILY OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MOST URGENT.
THIS COLOUR IS GUD FOR U THAT IS DEATH.

BTW, the subject for my mail was "YOU GOAT-FUCKING MUGU!!!!!!!!!". Hehe
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one reply to my last batch but a lot of undeliverables, went off a different mugu listing than I normally do. If I only ever get one reply, this is the type of reply I like to get.

[email protected]:

Quote:
subject Do you know that you are a fool

You want to make money and you gave your heart to the devil do you think the devil is your friend is there any way you give devil that you he doesn't asked you for sacrifice your days are number in the earth many of you just want to make money just for the sake of making money the bible say my people die of lack of knowledge if it is easy for you to kill me you could have ? but the bible says my people die of lack of knowledge why will you give your right to the devil do you think is evevry body thaat scams that go through your means no .
God is seeing what is going on do you think he doesn't see he sees but he is just watching you to see how far you caan go you ddick your pit and you wwill surely fall inot the pit ok if i don't make money fine you make all the money but wait for the day you will die becauae the net sacrifice can be your mama .
Cna;t you people thaat have gone through your means and they cried they make the name everything i thank God i knoww i don't have but bear it in mindd destiny can not be change it can only be denied and my blood lies in your hands because you have to give account of all the blood you have sacrifice for just the lust of the world .
Can't you remember the case of Lazarus and the Rich man in the bible lazarus died poor but he was rich in heaven but you will suffer because you don't know my next plan i can be what so ever you want mee to be aa pastor andd fight your shrine becaus your okija shrine is not stronger the great God ,the God that delivered the isrealite the God of Abraham Isaac and jaacob make money ok little fellow who wants to achieve the worldd but the war just begun because you will see no peace because my baattle is fought by God and your battle is fought by your shrine so lets see if any one caan battle with the lord didn't they tell you that of Pharoah who hardens is it heart didn't you see what God did to him .
the bible say the kingdom of God sufferret violence and violence take it by force you will soon die except you renounce and go down and beg God ok .
I only thaank God that he made see you in my revelation everyday caan you see nothing no because he that is in me he bigger than he that is in you can't you see sickness have not befall me accident haave not befall me and and i aam still strong i will wait till the day your master the okija the messiaah you serve the devil aand your foolish baal God will taake your head down the pit .
So my friend big up you have only sold your self to the devil have you forgotting that i am a chosen i was called by God, God only gave you that time to do all that for me to knoww that he is with me the devil is only ussing you to stop me because i want to serve my God and you and your devil can not stop mee because you aall have lost the battle my pastor has said it and watch it know chosen will die a daay hiss time .so called all your okija friend and tyell the story of my life i have giving you all know pastor fight a battle because my father can not give me battle that is stronger than me you are only maaing me strong spiritually ok ,you are a fool lucifer hahahahahah do you think i m scared of you have you ever seen a pastor or aa man of God that doesn't face battle they do and they win so where wwill your devil lead you to no wher .
you will see the endd of you life destruction your smell blood all over your hands and your money iss not from God because it is blood money thank you for making mee tto know that there is someone greater than all and that is messiah i have be waiting for this day .
I see everything you do even the person thaat took you there to the shrine even aswell but what you ddon't knoww great men have died just for the lust of the world and money it's the fruit of all evil .
Pastor k.

pony Mortar x4
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could the baiter using the Usman Bello persona with an email address starting with 'yoa.papi.oga' PM me? I have some useful information for you Wink

Otherwise, a few nice responses.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IDIOT WHY ARE INSULTING YOUR FAMILY. YOUR LOW LIFE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO RECOGNIZE YOUR SENIORS IN BUSINESS.

LISTEN, IF YOU ARE TIRED OF LIFE, I WILL LIKE TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE IN LIFE. COME AND STAY IN MY OFFICE SO THAT YOU CAN BE THROWING EMAILS. THAT IS ABOUT THE BEST OFFER I CAN GIVE YOU FOR NOW.

DIOTDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: PAYMENT OF SIN IS DEATH

MAY THOUNDA OF THE HOLY GHOST VISIT YOU AND YOUR INTIRE FAMILY THIS YEAR SORROW OF Ogwugwu Shrine, Okija SHALL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR FAMILY MAN AND WOMAN SHALL CRY SINCE YOU BELIEVE IN Ogwugwu Shrine, Okija INSTEAD YOU TO TRUST IN GOD LESTEN YOU HAVE FROM TODAY TO 7DAYS TO REPENT OR YOUR SHALL PERISH

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WETIN BE THIS OGA 419

[email protected]
Quote:
Die mother fucka die Ozu.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IDIOT BACK TO SENDER Re: Thanks for your offer.

BACK TO SENDER
SHAME ON YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the worst mugu that i have ever seen in my life and na owu go kill you idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: nwanne

Nwanne,
Na wah for you sef!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I am very sorry please!!!

You are the most foolish person I've ever encountered in this wide world. You worship a dead mangarinya while I am a true CHRISTIAN. I am very sure that somebody that is wiser than you is obtaining your hard earned money in the name of occult. I will I'll set my eyes on you so that you'll benefit from my vast experience about occultism. I will open your blind eyes for you to see that you are only a victim to some wiser men like me.

You claim you are educated and speaks good grammer. Now let me help you with some simple corrections in your spelling which have classified your level of education. Now go to your sent folder, you wrote ILETRATE and the correct spelling is ILLITERATE that's the first one. Secondly, you wrote DISAPOINTEMENT and the correct spelling is DISAPPOINTMENT.

Lastly, there is no word like ESCAPE GOAT in any dictionary rather you' ll find SCAPEGOAT and it's a single word. Now if you want to make a sentence with it, you can say A SCAPEGOAT. Please do not say or write ESCAPE GOAT.

You see, most people often times neglect the use of dictionary. It is very important for people like you to always make use of the dictionary.

I hope you really enjoyed this wonderful lecture. If you accept to be my friend, I will offer you free english lectures on the internet. Don't be shy just be bold and avail yourself this golden opportunity. It is not too important for us to see face to face. Note that I only used simple english for easy understanding because I know you better now academic wise.

You are blessed in the name of the MOST HIGH GOD JEHOVAH. You will prosper, no evil shall come your way, I cast out every spirit of accident, disappointment, hardship and sickness in your life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. 2008 shall be your year of multiple blessing. Your mouth shall be filled with laughter and testimonies.

IS IT CLEAR TO YOU NOW THAT I AM YOUR SUPERIOR?

God Bless you.

Your friend

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY THANK GOD OOOO, YOUR JUST HERE SAY YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA JUST DIE.

THANKS TO YOUR MANGARAYA... IF MAGARAYA SEE MY JESUS EH, ALL OF UNA GO BURN IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

FUK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. YOU WILL LOOSE THIS MAIL BOX TO START WITH.

FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU FUK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I AM THE AFICIONADO

u be real mumu.U don dey use ur mouth take dey talk nonsence now.Ok u go come beg me any way.Na 7days fasting for your head let's watch and see.U nor know say all this yeye things wey u dey do nor go let u get reply.U think say na ordinary eye be dis.Dem dey use you soooo.u wey be guy man go dey talk this stupid thing come out for mouth.instead make mu ask me for good contact or how i dey get my adds or even self which box dey town now.na yeye thing you dey talk comot for mouth.I am higly disapointed man.Even though I nor sabi speak good english.But little one wey i know dey bring me many many money.I AM THE AFICIONADO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CAN SAY ALL THESE TO SOMEONE BECAUSE IT RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY, IT HAS HAPPEN TO YOUR MOTHER, SISTER, FATHER AND YOURSELF.
ITS A PITTY, I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR YOU.
WELL MY REGARDS TO YOUR PEOPLE AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU NURSE THE INJURY THEY HAVE SUSTAIN WHY ALL THESE WHERE HAPPENING TO THEM.

[email protected] again.
Quote:
MY GOOD FRIEND, I HAVE READ YOUR MAIL FOR THE PAST 5HOURS AND NOTHING HAPPEN, I THOUGHT YOU ARE A REASONABLE PERSON, I DONT KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE WORSE FOOL THIS WORL HAS EVER PRODUCE.
I WISH YOU ALL THAT WROTE IN THIS MESSAGE, MAY ALL THAT YOU SAID BE YOUR PURTION IN YOUR GODS NAME (MANGARINYA) BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U BASTERD DIE SLOWLY WITH YOUR ENTIRED FAMILIES. IN JESUS NAME AMEN

IDIOT,U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH. I SHALL NOT DIE BUT TO LIVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS WHO IS POWERFUL THAN THAT YOUR SCRAP GODS.

LET US SEE, BECAUSE I HAVE PLACED THIS CAUSED UPON YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED CHILDREN,YOU SHALL ALL DIE OF SICKNESS BEFORE ON THE 18TH OF THIS DECEMBER. YOU BASTERD,MONKEY LIKE U THINK U CAN PANIC ME ON THIS EARTH.

WHO ARE U??? YOU ARE A FOOL AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL ALSO DIE SLOWLY DEATH,WASH OUT AND SEE BECAUSE U ARE CAUSED AND BY THE POWER ORDAINED IN ME IT SHALL REMAIN INTACT. I AM 100% KNOW THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE THIS 18TH DECEMBER 2007.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND NOW I KNOW U ARE CRAZY. FOOOOOLISH IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BORN FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: your mothers smelling pusy.

that is how your mothers pusy looks like. your mothers smelling pusy folk you axe nonentity like you.big fool. that is how you approached peoples who comes your way stupid idiot bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuk your father

[email protected]
Quote:
Ok thanks?As you have said let see what happen on the 20/12/2007.

[email protected] again
Quote:
Subject: Baba 7

What a great day,you said i can not even speak good english bravo bravo.You said i should learn how to write and speak good and grammtical terms what a shame pot calling kettle black.I learnt you said your generation yet unborn will die 20/12/2007,that is the day numbers of corpes will be line up at your father home, the day ur eldest,youngest middle,bros and sister will drown at the lagoon and there bodies will be eating up by the fishes what a special day for me that is my birthday.
That day the most tangible thing in your lives will be swalloed up at the pacific ocean and the rest of your live will become a miserable.
Best Regards,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO KNOW BOOK IDIOT

[email protected] again.
Quote:
AKALI BASTARD, EFCC WILL SOON BE ON YOU, WAIT FOR A WHILE

[email protected]
Quote:
O boy why you de fake your stance?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FROM THE DEVILS ADVOCATE

BACK TO SENDER
FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOUR FATHER AND YOUR ALL GENEATION TO COME

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Be warned

The Lord is mercy and compansionate full of mercy low in anger surely He does not traret usaccoding to our inquities or dealth with us according to our transpasse.However I knew it from day one that something is wrong with your person you really needdelivrance if not you will facethewrath of God .Please stop writting allthis mess I have committed your course to prayers you will live ok if not you havetaken the battle where you can not handle.Because it not the wish of God almighty for sinners like you to die but that you will repent and serve the living God.I am praying for you presently I want you to take 21 one days fasting with out drinking water or talking to any body your sin is so much.
Now it left for you to repent or perish.
Pray for mercy of God for you have commited the most dangerus sin for insulting a man of God .
Pray and confes your sin if not there is danger.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Enough of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you get to hell greet Abacha, and Abiola

When you get to hell greet Abacha, and Abiola

[email protected]
Quote:
well being of baron still stand an occultic astra power i bellong to baron cult lets try power. i will send dream to you tomorrow. just tell me what it looks like to take one of your relative for ritual. i indeed must take your junior brother.
bye,
lets face the challenge.
baron........

[email protected]
Quote:
Re: Money sent, MTCN provided

you are a fool, when do we talk about mtcn. dont worry your mother and your father are not human bring. you will die with mtcn number.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE U FOOLING URSELF SENDING ME THIS KIND OF STUPID MAIL, U BETTER DONT FUCK WITH ME, OR I GO FUCK UP, I GO JUST SHOOT UR HEAD. THIS IS BLACK AXE TALKING, SO MIND URSELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
Don Corleone,

MUMU YOU MUST GO TO HEEL AND MUST BE CASH ONE DAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I think that will be easier now

I just sent to you a casket they will use to burial you because i know that your family can not afford that, i think that will be easier now, So R.I.P.

JARDON II

Thisisyourfatherinacasket.jpg Viewer Discretion Advised
Casket550Pix.jpg
RIP.jpg

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I'm under the influence again and my pets are asleep or scared of me so I'll grep another big list.... gimmie a couple of hours to grep & veryify them...

First in first served!

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X wrote:
I removed this since the person in question----lives in the United States and may be .....

Um, there are scammers in the US as well... PM me if you have a real reason to remove them.

EDIT - CHRISTMAS MAS-TI-BEIGHTERS, GET YOUR HO'S READY, LIKE OUR MOTHERS DAY ATTACK... GET READY!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic