SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman Thread: Feel free to mass-bait our assassins!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some minor updates in my Dennis script...
Quote:
t3c0 fr4nk1e to me
show details Dec 1 (1 day ago)

you seem not to talk to me anymore why are you this trickish why listen you collect the money i billed that 17yrs mugu schulter daugther and you think i won't know.

ok, where is my share of the deal.
get back to me.

Mail from this "victim�s" daddy to Dennis:
Quote:
Now you will never get anything from us! 4gl414a has been sent to the
psychiatrist, she has tried to commit suicide because of your fault!!
At last she is safe from your men and from herself , too.
Why did you do this to us?!?? We were a happy family.
God will punish you dungshit of mankind!!

Guess you still remember Dennis� ugly threat that even her surgeon father won�t be able to operate her after he will have shot the daughter...
EDIT Answer to that^^one 10 hours alter, seems like I get endless credit, this is about the 10th week:
Quote:
you figure that you are smart iight i know all that is going on ok.
now listen good you just some few days more ok i will show you something.i ask you to come up with 3000 euros to put an end to this but you refused to do what i told you.
get back to me.
if you love your wife and your daughter ok.

While fake-guymen 4hm3d K4d1r1 wrote this :
Quote:
4hm3d K4d1r1 to t3c0
show details 1:00 AM (3 minutes ago)

man

what have you done? she is easy money have U fucked it up?

how much you got out of dentist 4R7HUR M0NGR3L ? bomb his car if necessari�
I�m in TAMALE GHANA still not s�cure
we meet d�cembre en NIGERIA have contacts in ENUGU at enugu stadium
johny knows not about it I have sent moi parcels from TAMALE to stadium contact

he get a third share you get Ur laptop when je sius ici & safe
get back with mugu info
BYE
4hmed

EDIT 10 hours later
@ GomerPyle, your lad has already replied,good long script :
Quote:
COMPLY OR GO DOWN THE HOLE.......BE WARNED!
N4th4n B41n
05:07 (6 Stunden)
Sophia,

You think this is a fucking joke? what do you mean you are not interested,do you really want your life to continue? Like I said in the previous email, this is the first time I'm letting human feeling and emotions take precedent over my job, maybe this is due to the fact that I found out that you are innocent or God just want you to live, whichever may be the case, your life is at stake for real and only you could save your own life - NO ONE ELSE CAN NOT EVEN THE POLICE OR ANY FEDERAL AGENT.......so I don't have to remind you never to tell anyone about this because you never know who the person you wanna talk to is.

I really don't want to kill you and I'm prepared to reveal the person behind this whole scheme to you but I'd need active parcitipation on your own part and gotta be sure that you really wanna be left alone otherwise i would definately be pushed to do what I have mandated to do WHICH IS TO TERMINATE YOUR LIFE.

The contractor has already been getting impatient with me on this job so you don't have much time anymore, please in your own ineterest comply with my proposition and do let me know as soon as possible so I can give you the information in which you send the money to and afterwards you will arrange for us to see one on one so I can give you all the evidence and tell you who the contractor is and will discuss what you will like to be done.

I will mail a copy of the video tape that contains his request for me to terminate as soon as you make a part payment and you can then decide where you wish we meet but like I said before, no cops or camera, don't try any stupid games, if i smell a rate you'll be endagering the lives of your family as well. A word is enough for the wise.

Your constantly being tailed.

Be warned!!!
N4than.

Uh-huh... Confused what shall I do with a video tape? I need a DVD.
I pretend I want to commit suicide anyway, because my fiance has left me and he mentioned a "Nath4n" then, and what�s money worth, after all? Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My hitman is making me no money at all so I have decided to try to team up with Gomers hitman

Quote:
Hello N4than

i have seen ur work and you are good at dey business, i have a proposition for u if u wan to consider.ok.

I currently in dey UK on some mugu biz,i have been working with another guyman from lagos who fucks things up he is honest but i have not made andthing with him for long time now.ok my own mugus are good and i know how to work dem, i will give you address and some information on dey mugu and we share the reward.

If yo uhave some mugu ur hav trouble with maybe i can egt some informations on dem to make dem pay.

get back to me soonest bcos dey offer will no last long.ok

Bye
Johny

@Frumpy I may just chop the dollar on him when you pay to show him that I can do it. I may even see if I can get him to travel at the same time as Dennis and to the same location, you have inspired me and it may be arranged.

If anybody else wants in here we should coordinate our efforts,

Lets do it for Gomer as a kind of get well present Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Das is asking me if I know any contacts in Lagos...hmmm...what do you think? Idea But you don�t have a Dennis address either, do you? Crying or Very sad
I like your statement regarding Mr. Gomer and I will be glad if I can join in.
The N4th4n hitman supplied by Gomer is really interesting. Obviously this is no script response I got today (not quite sure though). To my reply
Quote:

I don�t care...I want to die anyway...my long-term fiance has left me, and what�s the use in money...
Come on, take me away...I really don�t want to lve any more.
I know that he wanted to get rid of me...he mentioned a "N4than" once but I didn�t pay attention then
Chrys31s

he wrote :
Quote:
COMPLY OR GO DOWN THE HOLE.......BE WARNED!
N4th4n B41n
21:35 (Vor 11 Minuten)
I know you don't want to die...and I must say I'm sorry about your fiance, however it is important to let you know that your finace is not the one behind this, he broke up with you fine but he'll never think of hurting you not talk of killing you. He might have mentioned N4than once but I'm sure he's probably reffering to another N4than and not me, he doesn't even now me so I don't want you to have this gross misconception about your ex.

Like I said before, I feel for you and I can understand what it feels like when one get jilted by a loved one, the contractor is someone you'll never think such to so Chrys315 I will reveal the person to you and to do this you have to assure me you won't act stupid and for me to believe you are cooperating, you will still have to pay $2000.....this is just to show me that you are ready to coperate and I can assure you that nothing wil happen to you as long as you don't act stupid and comply.

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Interesting jerk. He can write and express himself, unlike Mr. Dennis who abhors of the thought of a dictionary and always seems to be a very bad mood at the computer, maybe under oga gunpoint all the time...here you have one with manners.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ perhaps I do,

You are welcome to look through B4rtons email to find it Wink I will be busy for a while but if you like you are welcome to help yourself

Do a search on lagos and it should narrow it down a fair bit.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"

Last edited by Murry Guru on Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murray-

I think we could have R4ym0nd start out being a victim. I can play it from there.

Eventually, I would like to see R4y become a hitman for you guys in the states and, in true lone wolf fashion as hitmen will do, tie D4M4 into "international murder" Wink

But I won't do it if he looks like he'll twig.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem, i will get your name into the mix today Wink

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would seem that B4rt0n S1mps0n the feared Hitman scammer has a new partner

Anybody who would like to be threatened by Gomers Hitman Lad please form a queue to the right. Smile

Quote:
Hey johnny,

Thanks for your proposition it sure does sounds juicy and i m sure we both could make good money together.By the way how did you know i m a nigerian?anyway i think it will be better if you can get mugus information from your end like you said thses way one will be sure of the person one is dealing with i wont be wasting too much time in sending random emails.

I will like you to know that on each job you bring if anything comes out is going to be shared 50 50 so i will like us to work with one mind.

Regards
Nathan

I will start him with a victim of my own

@Arthur, I am just about to introduce your charactor to Dama (Also known as D3nnis, T3co Fr4nkie and Clifford Avrus)

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to be a victim please. I will PM details.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Justice this was just sent

Let me know if you have any preference as to your personal details otherwise I will just make it up

Quote:
Hi N4than,

I am glad u have decide to work with me,here is dey first mugu [email protected] hes name is Oxxxx, he lives in UK and works in a factory that make electrical things, I will give you more soon but for now send him some threats and see what he say.

You ask how i now ur from Nigeria,i dind not now but most peopel in dey business are.

get back to me when you cantact dey mugu.ok

Bye.
Johny

@Arthur,

This just sent this to C. 4vrus hitman,

Quote:
Ok Dama,

I have drop a new letter in dey box this morning so ask him to check dey mail, it says that i kill kids first. I dont think he paly smart for long

I have a new mugu for you now, hes name is Rayxxxx x. xxxx. he has just been released from prison for embezzlement and manslaughter. Hes in halfway house no phone an he checks email at dey public library in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S. hes email is [email protected]

Let me know bout dey new mugu.ok

Bye
Johny

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He works fast!

Got the standard "we have your picture...we are watching you 50.000 US...blah, blah, blah" today.

Sent this in return (edited NSFW language):
Quote:
Cliffy,
WTF are you talking about? Who do you want me to cap? $50 US isn't enough to wipe my a$$ with.
I just got out of jail and am working on getting myself back "into the business", if you know what I mean. I don't need some punk a$$ kid jerking me around right now. I am looking for an operation to join and do some big time money work. Your measly attempt shows me you are a f*****g idiot.
You ain't nothing but dog s**t to me, boy! Two things can happen to dog s**t: 1) It can get stepped on and 2) It can dry up and blow away with the wind. If I were you I'd be careful where the dog s**t you!

My next step is to have him send me the picture of myself he claims to have.

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from him this morning:

Quote:
Look here Raymond, your speech won't hold me back in getting you killed if you don't comply with my terms. After getting you killed I will get my balance of $50,000 from my client who sent me to get you killed so you think about this and get what I asked from you then we can go into business proper.

Get back to me.

Sent this in reply:
Quote:
Look here, Dumbass,

You haven't asked me for anything yet! Man, you are a f*****g idiot!

You say you have a picture of me. Show it to me. Before you are going to extort money from me I want proof that you are legitimate.

Also, what the hell is a 'fastive period' and why would I be going down it?

Have to go now, buttwipe! I got to do a 'job' in Philadelphia.

In his original email he told me that I would be 'going down this fastive period'. I read that like I would be going down a long dark hallway. Laughing

I will have 'made' $20,000 from my 'job' and will slap him around because he can't extort as well as I can.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YESSSSSSSSS, I have just been emailed by the HITMAN. Laughing I have been trying to get his attention for about two weeks. You guys must be keeping him VERY busy.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, ask Murry, it IS a stressy job, always hiding in all Africa, with competing snipers all arouund...it ain�t like it used to be any more...and without his own laptop Denn1s has great problems evading his oga demanding WU results at last Laughing Laughing

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad sent:
Quote:
Listen good asshole you such a monkey that is easy to kill ok that is exactly where you gonna end up.

fastive period means xmas dumb idoit.
getback to me

I replied:
Quote:
Dumbass,
You are such an idiot. I bet you peed all over yourself when you sent that to me!
Show me the picture you have of me, goat f*****r! I bet your nothing more than a pissant computer geek learning how to use your computer for the first time.
Well, buttwipe, I have done hard time for embezzling money and killing someone who threatened me. So bring it on honey. I crap bigger chunks than you in my stool.
You need to learn from the master. I just picked up an easy $25,000 today. All I have to do is to show up on someone's doorstep and collect money. Philadelphia is profitable. I will be going to Boston soon. Another $30,000 next week. What do you make playing on your computer and pissing all over yourself? $25? Idiot.

P.S. Fastive does not mean xmas, dumbass! It means starving. Evil or Very Mad

He, he, he! This is fun.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yeah, surely is!!!
Two mails to my computer girl, one by oga, one by hitman, who�s been back on duty since yesterday:
Quote:
c0le th0m4s
3. Dez. (Vor 3 Tagen)

hello T4pr�ban3,

i have sent you mail with yahoo box you can send the scan copy of the payment slip there ok or you can still send it to this gmail box i am waiting for you the respond if you fail today then i will think of what to do so that you would lost your job as a senior office and i won't spare you anymore do u understand.

don't let me harm you during your lunch time ok be wise and reasonable.

get back to me now.

c0le th0ma5

Quote:
an mich 3. Dez. (Vor 3 Tagen)

You wanna make me to over react on you i don't mind coming to you or better make you have a fatal accident that will destory you face as a lady.get me the payment scan for resolution ok.

i have gievn you my yahoo mail box,my gmail mail box ok i prefer you send it to either of the boxes and write me through my hotmail box.

Tr4pr0bane don't push me far ok.
get back to me with the informations.

Yesterday came a friendly payment reminder, definitely Dennis� style:
Quote:
c0l3 th0mas
an mich 5. Dez. (23 Stunden)

what is happening i guess i have gave ur some chances iight now i gonna kidnap that little thing from your home if i dont see the scanned payment slip today to those boxes i sent you.

i will surely harm you with your brakes by weekend.
get back to me

I have found a cunning plan so NO hitman can ever harm me twice Very Happy :
Quote:
T4pr0bane Dul0phyl4x
an c0le
11:26 (Vor 0 Minuten)
I have been to the police reporting YOU, showed them all your disgusting emails!
Now I will be safe, two policeman pass by my house 24/7 and keep a watching eye on me!

Now this will make him upset and he will hide like an intimidated rabbit - will he? Wink

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to be getting under his skin. He sent:
Quote:
hey, f***** look here im gonna scan your picture to you ok (this should be interesting!) Very Happy am just have pity on you that is why i feel reluctant about killing you (a hit man with a conscience? won't last long in this business!)but as soon as i sent you the photo then you will be shut at once.
get the money ready to safe your soul.

get back to me

I heaped more abuse:
Quote:
Dingleberry,
What money are you talking about? You haven't asked for any money, dumbass! Go back and look at your own little boy emails you sent to me. All you have asked for is that I 'getback' to you, which I have done, ass hat!
Dude, give it up! You obviously are a small d**k little goat fornicator who pees on himself when he tries to run with the big boys!

I await the scanning of my picture with great anticipation! If you can give me my photo, then maybe I'll work with you. But after the way you have talked to me, I doubt I will be so accomodating. Unless you apologize.

I wonder what picture I will get.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe one of these extremely small and blurry things taken from some hip hop video Smile ?

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got Cl1ff all worked up over a photo too - I'm baiting him from 2 different characters. S1dney is a businessman on the run from the law for fraud, while J4mes is S1dney's crooked lawyer, who has not only stolen all the money, but also S1dney's wife, N4ncy.

S1dney has employed Cl1ff to get rid of J4mes for him, but Cl1ff made the stupid mistake of saying the he'd kidnapped N4ncy and was holding her safe for S1dney. So, naturally, S1dney wants proof. So he asks for a photo. Cl1ff agrees, and starts hounding J4mes for a pic of N4ncy. J4mes dutifully obliges by sending a renamed .dll file. Twice.

Poor Cl1ff is getting all tied up in knots over this - he doesn't remember what he's said to either of my characters, and keeps contradicting himself (earning slaps all over the place!). I'm hoping he's going to slip up in a really bad way soon and provide S1dney with a vic's details. There's always hope Wink .

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling I need to check B4rtons email, I am sure to have an email from Dennis asking me for a photo of Arthurs charactor.

@Frumpy,

Tis the season to be jolly and I am booked out with christmas functions so feel free to use my Barton Charactor as required

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure I will end up going down the path of Arthur F above but to start I just sent this:

Quote:
N4th4n, aka my lil brother,

Is this my brother? Gotth4r are you fucking with me? Very funny little brother. See you soon.

Semper Fi,
LCpl O1iv3r N3kk1d

I wonder what reply I will get. I can't wait.

BACK the ATTACK
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to do more hitman duties...even my fellow hitman accuses me of being lazy, even threatening me with being a traitor if I do not...:
Quote:
t3c0 fr4nkie to me
12:36 PM (6 hours ago)

oh boi what is going on you stop contacting me why or do you want me to tell JOHNY what is going on now.
get back to me

Need to think of a modality...Murry Guru, maybe I will have to be a traitor on my goyman, too...meaning you...AFAIK you DID take two super-rich magas away from me last year, didn�t you? Wink
How about this? Laughing
Quote:
DAMN d4m4

U know je must go from here to ther

j0hny is treatening to kil moi but I wanna give his shear to U if you help me

took 150000 $ from his lass year he still hate sme even colled POLICE on me

if he goes on threten me I will betray him wiz sniper wen he coms to met me in TAMALE

ask him to meet me in TAMALE i wil kill him then giv his shear to U IF YOU HELP ME

get back sson a demain

ahm3d

I�d like Dennis to convince YOU, Murry, to meet me at my present hideout (ARK�s address)...after one of us will have died, Dennis may come and get his "shear". (Don�t know if it works though...)
I will be willing to "trust" Dennis and give him "my", i.e. ARK�s address so U can come ok.

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murray

Feel free to abuse him for saying he had a picture to begin with. He needs to get it from both ends! Shocked

Or if you want to send him a pic, let me know and I will play along. R4ym0nd won't take his crap anyway. Cool

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel that I am just piling on now. He has been rather quiet today so I sent more abuse:
Quote:
Where's my picture, ass hat? And my apology? I was wondering when you are going to send it. I am headed to Dallas to earn another $25,000 tomorrow. That's $50,000 in three days! My Boston job next week will is up to $35,000! Been out of jail one week and I'm up 85 large!!!
When is the last time you made any money more than $25.00, girlie man? By the way, are you still down in the fastive season, dumbass?

R4ym0nd would be willing to nab someone's 'family member' by mistake to have our lad feel a little more heat by having him linked to kidnapping.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Abuse is always good Smile
Meanwhile, N4th4n the gentleman hitman is back with lots of words:
Quote:

10:59 (1� Stunden)
I never wanted to kill you, go over the previous emails that I sent you, someone hired me to do it and I'm prepared to reveal the person to you and protect you cos I found out that all the allegation that was levelled against you is spurious and that you are innocent, I'm only asking you to pay the $2000 for me to be sure that you really wanna comply with this and trust me, remember I first demanded $14000 but when I read about the predicament you had in your relationship I changed my mind.
But since you value just $2000 more than your life, I think you'd leave me with no option that to do what I've been mandated to do which is to TERMINATE YOUR LIFE.

BUT LIKE I SAID I'D REALLY HATE TO DO THAT BUT WILL SURELY DO IT IF YOU GIVE ME REASON TO BY FAIL TO PAY THAT TOKEN.

I will provide you with the video and all the evidence you need to have as soon as you pay the money and you will have to tell me when it'd be convineint for you to come and meet you at home or anywhere you might desire....I don't have to warn you that there should be no cop or camera when we are going to see.
A word is enough for the wise.I don't have all the time again. Be smart.

Be warned!

Just 2000 bucks for a video? Sounds fair to me. It�s cheaper than Dennis� offer. -
Too bad I have just 1900...he sounds fair, he will understand my special situation.

Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Seems your hitman has a heart of gold! Hitmen who care don't make it in the business too long.

After getting two responses from Cl1ffy yesterday, he has gone eerily quiet. This morining I gave him his first round of abuse:
Quote:
I guess you are a little boy who fornicates with goats and pees on himself when he gets involved with real men.

See, ya, Dumbass! I'm off to pick up $25,000 in Dallas today. I'll be back in Atlanta this evening. Tell your 'boyz' to stop by, that is if you really have them! We are having a party tonight! Hookers, alcohol, all the works. Tell them to ask for R@y!

I hope your 'fastive season' that you're going down isn't too much for you! If you're not careful, you won't have enough nutrients to make the amount of urine it takes to piss all over yourself when you email me.

Send me my picture and my apology and maybe I can cut you into my business.
You are such a butt-wipe!

R@y will be emailing him to brag about how profitable his trip was. He may even be able to pick up and extra 10 grand at the airport!

Mod Note: Arthur, I've removed all the lengthy spacing from within your posts to make them Eater-friendly and easier to read. [BB]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic