SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anzac isn't brave

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
anzac
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my life is in danger because those evil men that poisoned my late father are after my life.

Ok before we go any further I want you to get back to me, stating Hi it is Elivge DID YOU KNOW KEN DODDS DADS DOG DIED,
If you do not include this message I will know you are in Danger and cease all communication with you

Last edited by anzac on Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Anzac.

Something that would make it easier for the rest of us, when trying to respond, would be to clearly define what your lad said and what you said. Then follow that up with a question for us, or request for feedback.

For example:

My lad said, in an email:
Quote:
my life is in danger because those evil men that poisoned my late father are after my life.

I replied:
Quote:
Ok before we go any further I want you to get back to me, stating Hi it is Elivge DID YOU KNOW KEN DODDS DADS DOG DIED,
If you do not include this message I will know you are in Danger and wiill cease all communication

Then post what type of feedback you are looking for.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
anzac
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know the usual my dad was murdered, didnt want to bore the readers
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may bore them.... but at least they'd understand what you're on about. Laughing

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
anzac
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok
as baiters you are taking on the role of a Mark
YES
so when Mr average is communicating with someone who as a murder in the family what do you do? Rolling Eyes
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anzac, this is a really busy forum. I expect a lot of people here read almost every new message that gets posted when they look in and see what's going on.

For that reason, it's often difficult to remember all the details of what's gone on before or, in this case, to make those unwritten connections between what is on the screen and what is probably common knowledge or a given piece of information.

Stating it clearly just makes for a neater and smoother reading experience, and you'll probably get a lot more people wanting to discuss your topic because they haven't had to struggle to fill in the missing pieces.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you baiting or trolling?

So far everytime you have asked? or posted stuff, you argue with the people here about the advice/offers/help offered

If you are baiting, ok, does your answer if that is what it was in the OP sound like a likely response from a concerned person?

If you are going to bait, don't try to prove you are smarter than the lad on the first post, you won't be

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't let the nay-sayers bug you, anzac, if in doubt they're all wrong! I for one appreciate your enthusiasm and your unique approach at posting and do firmly believe you're gonna be the next big star in scambaiting heaven. Keep us informed! Forza Anzac! bow_down

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... DID YOU KNOW KEN DODDS DADS DOG DIED,

Where are the Apostrophe Police when you need them!!? Laughing

I saw the great man crossing the road in Liverpool years ago. He didn't have his dad's dog with him though.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
anzac
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was a pertinant point how do the Baiters as Marks respond as Mr average when communicating with people who are in danger

The readers of this forum are not stupid and I feel I shouldn't have to put my point across using more than is necessary
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Anzac,
I do understand what your question is from your most recent post. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries to make a point, and that's not just dealing with the lads. Smile

If that was an initial email from your lad, then most of the time it is sufficient to just reply along the lines of "I'm interested, tell me more". The lads ususally don't read much more than that, so a lot of your efforts at humour or a more complicated response will probably be wasted.

Once you establish a dialogue with your lad, you can start moving him off-script, and everybody has their own way of doing that. What may work in one situation may be inappropriate for another. After a while you just get a feel.
Hang in there, keep baiting, remember if you lose a lad, no big deal, just re-bait him or bait another lad. (They're like streetcars...)

Hope this helps

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
anzac
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will repeat that it was my way of getting the Forum to debate,as Mr average how you would get in character when communicating with some one who as suffered a murder.

Last edited by anzac on Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how do the Baiters as Marks respond as Mr average when communicating with people who are in danger

Nobody has suffered a murder and nobody is in danger, it's all made up by the scammer, stop thinking too deeply, it's not real Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ anzac

You take time to get into character is the simple answer.
Remember that the lad is just copying and pasting to begin with, so anything you do is building up to the moment when you get him offscript.
There's no point trying to blind him with gobbledygook or writing him detailed emails to begin with - 99% of the time he just won't read them. Even if he does, he isn't going to bother typing anything for you - he's just going to carry on copying and pasting.
What you do is get him to that point where he has to specifically deal with you and do some work.
That's the point when you start hitting him with your modality.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
anzac
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nobody has suffered a murder and nobody is in danger, it's all made up, stop thinking too deeply, it's not real

Stop it my body is Bereft. of ribs Very Happy
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anzac is the only true postmodernist on the forum.
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll bite.

The average real victim probably won't have much curiosity about how these millions came to be. They will probably think they have been erroneously contacted to claim the cash and they will want to get through the transaction before anyone discovers they are not actually entitled to the money. Scammers rely on this tension to keep the money flowing, citing red tape, bribes, etc. to justify more fees and keep the victim hooked.

When I'm trying to set up an extended bait, I find it difficult to get lads off script by working within their story line. That gives them too much control. I try to get off of their story and on to mine as quickly as possible. I make my own obstacles and solicit help from my lad to overcome them. Then it makes sense for him to do what I ask in order for him to get what he wants. None of that is typical victim behavior, but it still works as long as the lad thinks he is close to a big payoff.

If I were straight baiting for bank info, or something similar, I would be more inclined to stay within the lad's story and go for what I'm after quickly. In this case I try harder to present the way I imagine a typical victim would be: hopeful, gullible, well intentioned, and meek.

If my answer makes no sense, then that probably means I misunderstood the question. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that were the case. Wink

Last edited by luckey on Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
normal variant
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm interested. Please tell me more.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how you would get in character when communicating with some one who as suffered a murder.

Persie checks watch...... ah have some spare time.

The lads do not care about you being in character or not. You can inform them you are a 40 year old man and then inform them you were born in 1986 in the next email. They hardly read it.

If you want to give him a response a 'real victim' would give him, it is always good to ask loads of questions. If you are 'out of character' you still end up wasting his time by having him answer your questions.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When baiting straight (with no goofy crap) I tend to ask questions about

what information they need
how long will it take
how do international transfers work (since they like gullible people)

And so on. Like the others have said, don't put too much time and effort into your intitial replies. Also never point out their mistakes, since we don't want any glaring errors to be noticed if it would helpa potential victim click that it's a scam.

I hope this helps.

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
Anzac is the only true postmodernist on the forum.

I wholeheartedly agree, Anzac is the Marcel Duchamp of the baiting scene.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

anzac wrote:
how do the Baiters as Marks respond as Mr average when communicating with people who are in danger

In my experience the lads seem to have it fairly much under control. If we let them control the bait, then the barrister would be telling us to hurry because of the danger, and we'd hurry to WU to keep the lad safe. However, when we control the bait, we can do anything we like. I've sent in a cadre of mercenaries to keep the lad safe, but not in the first few emails of course.

Quote:
I shouldn't have to put my point across using more than is necessary
No, but the OP did not contain the question that I have responded to and you believe you were asking. It just contained two quotes, to which my initial response was "that's nice for you; maybe a bit florid but this might be later in the bait than it appears and you don't seem to want feedback."

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
anzac
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I took the liberty of using Google,Pastor and I aint no fing Mime artist any way he is dead Wink
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ No, but your use of the English language is so incoherent that it almost appears to be on purpose. That would be postmodernistic.
anzac
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anzac wrote:
Quote:

I took the liberty of using Google,Pastor and I aint no fing Mime artist any way he is dead Wink

Quote:
Can count to two testicles but cant come up with the same answer twice
Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic