SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

S. AFRICAN COFFEE HEIRESS NEEDS GOD-FEARING FOREIGNER

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All the email Header information is listed at the bottom of the post.

SUMMARY: Poor Jane is S. Africa's very own Cinderella. Her wealthy coffee fortune having father has been poisoned. Not just poisoned but poisoned by Business Associates after a Bussiness Associates Meeting! (The nerve of some Business Associates) Her misogynistic Uncle is witholding her 6.4 MIL fortune because to claim it she must be a male heir. So she has fasted and prayed over your contact ever since she found it on the site. You know that "site" you are always posting your name on in hopes of a S. African women to find it and fast and pray over it and maybe make you a millionaire. You see before her father died for the second time he instructed her on his deathbed to find a god-fearing foreigner to transfer her vast fortune too. Atheist and those Foreigners not afraid of God need not apply, so I'm handing this one off for the lovely people of this site to have some fun with and give "Jane" what she deserves. Cool

THE LETTER
_bold emphasis is mine_

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS JANE OWENE,NATIONALITY SOUTH AFRICA. I AM 21 YEARS OLD STUDYING MARKETING / BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AT THE UNIVERSITY BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER, I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM THE SITE I PRAYED AND FASTED OVER IT AND SELECTED YOUR NAME AMONG OTHER NAMES.

I LOST MY FATHER YEARS BACK, HE WAS A WELL KNOWN
CACAO AND COFFE MARCHANT HERE IN ABIDJA COTE'DIVORE BEFORE HIS DEATH,HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES DURING ONE OF THIER BUSINESS ASSOCIATES MEETING IN THE NORTHERN PART OF THIS COUNTRY.RIGTH NOW I AM STILL LEAVING IN COTE'DIVORE AND, IT INTEREST ME TO WRITE YOU FROM MY HEART HOPING THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME.

MY FATHER DEPOSITED SOME HUGE SOME OF MONEY IN ONE OF THE BANKS HERE IN ABIDJAN WHEN HE WAS ALIFE AS THE PROFITS HE MADE FROM HIS BUSINESS,ACCORDING TO HIM HE SAID THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS MONEY THAT HE WAS POISONED, INFACT IN A BREAF INTRODUTION ALL THE INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU WHEN I HEAR FROM YOU, (THE NAME OF THE BANK AND ALL THE DEPOSIT DOCUMENTS) AS WAS GIVEN TO ME BY MY FATHER ON HIS BED SIDE BEFORE HE GAVE UP AGAIN HE TOLD ME TO ARRANGE WITH ANY GOD FEARING FOREIGNER WHO WILL HELP ME TO RECEIVE THIS MONEY IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT TO ENABLE ME GET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY BEFORE HIS ENEMIES KILL ME.

THIS MONEY TOTALING US$ 6.400,000.00( SIX MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) NOW I AM SEEKING FOR A TRUSTED PERSON WHO WILL RECEIVE THIS MONEY INTO HIS/HER ACCOUNT FOR ONWARD INVESTMENT. HOWEVER, WHAT I NEEDED FROM YOU IS YOUR GOOD ASSISTANCE IN HELPING ME TRANSFERRING THE SAID SUM TO YOUR ACCOUNT SINCE I AM INEXPERENCED IN THE WORLD OF BUSINESS,TO TREAT ME LIKE YOUR OWN CHILD THAT'S THE REASON WHY I AM ASKING FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

I REALLY NEED TO MOVE THE FUND OUT OF AFRICA TO ABROAD. I AND GOD WILL REWARD YOU FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE. THE WORLD IS FULL OF BAD PEOPLE, PLEASE CAN YOU PROVE YOUR GENUETY TO ME FOR ME TO HAVE YOU AS A PARTNER? SORRY, I AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE A BAD PERSON BUT CONSIDERING THAT THIS IS MONEY AND , INHERITACE AND LAST HOPE.SHOW YOU INTEREST AND WE PROCCEED ON THE NEXT STEP OF ACTION AFRICA IS NO LONGER CONDUSIVE FOR ME TO STAY.

MY UNCLE IS BEING GREEDY OVER MY LATE FATHER' PROPERTY BECAUSE MY FATHER DID NOT HAVE A MALE CHILD.

BEST REGARDS
JANE OWENE

------------
EMAIL HEADER INFORMATION

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.141.27.3 with SMTP id e3cs135998rvj;
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:15:25 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.78.151.3 with SMTP id y3mr6542367hud.1196702123679;
Mon, 03 Dec 2007 09:15:23 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from gmrelay.centrum.cz (gmrelay.centrum.cz [213.29.7.208])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id o22si3611615hub.2007.12.03.09.15.21;
Mon, 03 Dec 2007 09:15:23 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 213.29.7.208 as permitted sender) client-ip=213.29.7.208;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 213.29.7.208 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from mail1002.centrum.cz (mail1002.centrum.cz [213.29.7.174])
by gmrelay.centrum.cz (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2C5E790165AE9;
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:15:21 +0100 (CET)
Received: by mail1002.centrum.cz id S53444639AbXLCRPP (ORCPT
<rfc822;[email protected]> + 2 others);
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:15:15 +0100
Received: from 41.207.216.204 by mail1002.centrum.cz (Centrum Mail) with HTTP
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 18:15:15 +0100
X-Mailer: Centrum Mail 1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Priority: 3
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: DEAR SIR,
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1250"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: unlisted-recipients: ;(no To-header on input)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone takes on this little "lady" please post in the thread and update us with any progress. Best of Luck!!! Twisted Evil
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's interesting. "She" is using an Iranian email provider and a french IP provider, yet is in SA Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well you know how these South African Coffee Heiress's are - sporting a hijab and staying close to Allah one day then throwing their morals to the wind and takes to quaffing champagne and spreading their legs for any virle Morrocan in Paris the next. It's hard to keep up with the ladies of Abidja Cote'DiVore jet-set whirlwind.

I just hope once she escapes her evil Uncle's clutches and gets her deserving mits on her fortune that her Foreigner contact in shinning armour can keep the fear of god in her, since he should have plenty of that god fear to spread around - if he's GENUEINE that is. Mabye even she will be able to reek revenge on the evil Business Associates that doomed her Business Associate meeting attending father. Let this all be a lesson to those of you in business associating with business associates - esp. in meetings! (It could be your doom!)
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not try baiting her?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
Why not try baiting her?

Because, unfortunately, I realized when I dashed off my first reply, not really thinking of going full-steam ahead and baiting her myself, my real name was contained in the email header I sent. Not good, so I'm rather hesistant to persue it for shits and giggles just because the thief does have my name (whether they realize it is or not). I'm not afraid of any harm, just that it doesn't take much info. for these little maggots to cause irritation and hassle.

I will post the my response and her reply which contained a scan of a passport w/photo of a hot young thang.
UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check Out the Coffee Heiress!

Mod edit - passport image removed, please write fake all over it and repost it here - SP

My Response to the initial email:

Unfortunately I am not a "God-Fearing foreigner." In fact I am very
much an atheist and not at all afraid of god. I would not want you to
go against your dearly departed father's deathbed advice and I'm sure
you wouldn't want to risk it either. We all know how very important
deathbed instructions are from our elders.

Good luck finding a foreigner full of fear for God!

Sincerely,

Unity Mitford
Office Manager
Mosley Investment Management LLC
--------------------------------------------------------------

Coffee Heiress Responds!

Dear Unity,

Thank you very much for your reply and advise but there is one thing I must not fail to tell you and that is this:

That my father told me to look for a God fearing felo does not mean that it must be a christian or a moslem.

I believed in my own understanding is that why my late father said sounded it to me is for me to look well so that i would not fall into a wrong hand of greedy people and i did not know attach much interest in religion but all i could say is that I need someone who will not betray me at the end of the tranfer ,secondly somebody that will take me as his or her own child as you can understand now that i am alone as an orphan.
On this note I attach a copy of my international passport for your perusal to enable you know my identity and accord me this help as i do not know what and whom else to run to.

Please help me in any way you can.

Thank you.
Jane.
-----------------------------------------------------
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly balding 41 year old R3x has responded to her plea for help with tears in his eyes. He can hardly wait Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woo-Hoo! Razz Please do keep us posted.

Remember to treat her "like your own child" - think of a red-headed step child with ADD and defiance issues who bites a lot and shits on your good carpet - and act accordingly.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have also offered to be Cinderella's Fairy Godmother.

Let's see if she meets the prince and lives happily ever after.

Or meets the prince and ends up like Diana.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from Surplus.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@UnityMitford: ive noticed in the reply she sent you, she says:
"That my father told me to look for a God fearing felo does not mean that it must be a christian or a moslem. "

i didnt think christians or muslims were afraid of god Confused

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
That's interesting. "She" is using an Iranian email provider and a french IP provider, yet is in SA Laughing

Well do they call SA the rainbow nation... Rolling Eyes

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UnityMitford wrote:
lotta wrote:
Why not try baiting her?

Because, unfortunately, I realized when I dashed off my first reply, not really thinking of going full-steam ahead and baiting her myself, my real name was contained in the email header I sent. Not good, so I'm rather hesistant to persue it for shits and giggles just because the thief does have my name (whether they realize it is or not). I'm not afraid of any harm, just that it doesn't take much info. for these little maggots to cause irritation and hassle.

Unity, that's a wise decsiion, but if you do want to bait her/him/it, you can simply create a new email "baiting" account (which is what we do here),
copy your original message into a new one simulating a response to the lad's original.
I always change the 'To:' part of the header to my new account, and have at her Smile

Example:

Quote:

Dear mugu,
Thanks for your letter, tell me more!

-------------- Original Message --------------------
To: [email protected]
Subj: RE: Coffee Heiress needs your lovin' help

Dear Sir,
Please rescue me from evil.....blah........blah.........

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I will do that in the future. Next time a spam scan catches my fancy I may have a go at it.

I'm giddly anticipating any updates about where this one leads and can only hope a picture will be produced. (Though I wonder if that is unlikely since they already sent that obviously fake passport photo which they know they better match up with.)
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blue = the knight in shining armour, R3x
red = dastardly J4n3
ok, ok, probably not enough quotes to justify the colours, but i've been dying to do something like that Wink

J4n3,
You move me almost to tears. I am so sorry for your loss. Please let me know how I can be of assistance. Do NOT let your uncle stake any claim over you. God has already rewarded me by having you send me this mail that I may be of assistance.
I am a 41 year old, slightly balding man, however I like to keep myself in shape. I go to church twice a week and twice on Sundays.
I anxiously await your reply. Praise the Lord!
R3x

Dear Unlce R3x ******

I have received your mail with many thanks,and pray that God must
surely bless you for understanding my situation here as i,m still here in
Abidjan and will come over to your country to meet you as soon as the
bank transfer this money into your bank account.

However,all you need to do at this moment is to send to me the full
address of yours,your bank name ,address and your bank account number correctly
to enable me go to the bank and submit them to the bank as my late father's foreign partner's account, aswell will instruct them to transfer the money to your account in your name.

I will also be greatful if you can come down to Abidjan here so that we both
can go to the bank together and see the banker whom i was introduced to
the first day i visited the bank with the deposit document and the death certificate of my late father.
I attached a copy of my international passport. I have visited the bank were my late father deposited this money and they still repeated that i should foward to them the name and the account number of my late father's foreign partner so that they can transfer the money according to my late father's instruction and this is the main reason why i contacted you to enable you stand as the foreign partner to my late father.

Please help me,you will be rewarded also you will be the care taker of any investment we will use the money for since i am still a small girl and will want to continue my education in your country when i come over.
Thanks for your efforts
yours
J4n3

So i've queried why the name on the passport isn't actually her name... and indicated that whilst I'm very busy, I certainly may be able to get to Abidjan at some point in the near future... not!
interestingly, lotta mentioned that 'she' is in SA, whereas I find her dead in the centre of Abidjan, Cote D'ivore... she calls herself a small girl, I must say 21 isn't *really* "small girl" IMHO... must have been malnourished as a child :/

UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's awesome JumpinJay! I can't wait to see where this will lead. I wonder what she would do if you would say that you'll just come down to visit ASAP so you can go to the bank together in person - none of this sending acct. # crap you want to be there to hold her dear little orphan hand through this delicate situation.

I wonder how the scammer would handle that or if he has any clue who the pretty little girl in the photo is. Could ask to have a pic of her holding a sign with text of your choosing - though I bet the best he could do is pay some similar looking girl to do it. Still it would cause him a major pain the ass.

Anyhoo that's my two cents; I'm just glad someone is running with this and letting me watch!! Good luck, keep up the good work and you MUST keep us posted on how this plays out. Cheers!
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

two messages is probably a teensy bit too early to trying for a trophy, don't want "her" to twig Wink

UnityMitford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I realize the "trophy" is only to be sent when you really have them believing they are mere inches from having your money in hand. I didn't mean to imply it should be requested in your next email. (However, I think the whole "I'll show up in person" may not be a bad route since they would simply commence to convince you otherwise.)

I was wondering about how difficult it would be for a pic from this scammer just because you know they haven't a clue who the girl in the fake PP photo is. Do they tend to just come up with some nutty story about being a "sister" or business manager or "were afraid of revealing my true identity" when they realize they might have to submit a pic and explain the diference? (This is a question for someone who has dealt with a scammer who sent a fake pic early on and then managed to get a trophy pic at the end.)
Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im flying over to meet her on Monday the 10th Twisted Evil

She says she will meet me, only thing is im flying to Accra Very Happy

bet its a no show lol

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I rec'd the passport shown above and when I saw where she was I was thinking maybe try to move her to Accra next door as well. We must think alike. So maybe if we coordinate the safaris she/he would be more likely to travel for multiple payoffs? I can plan a meet for my church conference anywhere obviously. Should I try for a twofer in Accra? Maybe the 12th so some hotel bills will accrue?

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UnityMitford wrote:
I was wondering about how difficult it would be for a pic from this scammer just because you know they haven't a clue who the girl in the fake PP photo is. Do they tend to just come up with some nutty story about being a "sister" or business manager or "were afraid of revealing my true identity" when they realize they might have to submit a pic and explain the diference? (This is a question for someone who has dealt with a scammer who sent a fake pic early on and then managed to get a trophy pic at the end.)

Never thought about that aspect, to be honest... the only full-on trophy that I've acquired so far (in which the Lad had himself snapped symbolically slaying the Midgard serpent; it should be in the Trophy Room next update) took months of pressure.

The Lad had sent me some pix from the standard Lad starter pack, so I had little hope of a trophy, but when he applied to join my Odin cult, and made a few blunders along the way, I set him some tasks. His first was to re-enact another Norse scene, in which Tyr placed his hand within the jaws of the Fenris Wolf, but he baulked big-time; then I set him a new task, which he eventually did.

As it turned out the Lad in the trophy pix didn't look much like the one in the originals, but I didn't raise the point. I suspect that if I had, the Lad would have claimed that recovering from the gunshot wound inflicted by his stepmother's bodyguards had sapped his strength or something...

See http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=114364&highlight= for both sets of pix.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ lottowinner sounds good to me Wink

She thinks its a good idea to "visit" me in
Quote:

Now i need help in finding a place (i'm a rev father) to meet as i told her im visiting our outreach center in .
anyone know of any place in Accra where we can "meet"??? Twisted Evil

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's calling me Uncle XXX now. Isn't that special!!! I sent her my photo pictured with my church leader Pastor Charl3s. It's one of the PC/Mac ads. Get it? PC, Pastor Charl3s. He looks like a good Pastor, right? I'm the other guy with the blue shoes <G>. I haven't specified where my church business is taking me so didn't say Accra yet. Jane is ready to meet me ASAP however. Would it be too much of a concidence if two of her marks were traveling to the same place in the world? I think so unless we are both going to the same Christian conference. I'd be glad to go somewhere else in Ghana if it gets her moving to you first. I don't want to screw up your bait so will take my cues from you. Feel free to tell me what to tell Jane if you decide it will help.

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm her "Unlce" too!

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol @ WhiteKing, same here: i guess that just proves 'she' is doing some serious cut and paste Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic