SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do I have to do for a death threat!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The stuff in my sig's the closest I ever get to death threats. I have this lad posing as [email protected] Rolling Eyes and he is a total idiot. He won't go off script because he is too stuuuuupid to go off script. So I had it with him, told him that I suspected this was a scam, withdrew the transfer because he was too stupid to figure out how to pick it up and cussed him up one side and down the other. I expected to get a good response now that he knows he won't be getting any money. So what do I find today?
Quote:
DEAR CUSTOMER,

YOU DON�T HAVE TO BE ANNOYED OVER THE TRANSACTION. I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY MONEY YOU SENT OKAY.RESEND THE PAYMENT AND GET BACK TO ME FOR YOUR MTCN.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps go along with it again, then go back to cussing him out for his idiocy, then back to giving him the money, then cussing him out...

But then again, I've never gotten a death threat either. Though I did have one accuse me of playing psychological games. Laughing

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't get death threats because they haven't sussed you out as a baiter, IMO. Which is good.

I try not to burn lads I've baited, but some I send replies or ASEM's to must have been baited before and see right through me. They are the ones who tell me to die like a bird, or threaten me with witch doctors etc. Of course I bait them again using another email account. Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find that my best insults and death threats come at the end of the bait when I've been rumbled. But instead of telling the lad that I'm a baiter, I pretend to be another lad. The mugus always seem to save the best insults for their own.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Death threats are very much like making love to a beautiful woman...they are hard to find and if you are lucky you get the la petite mort. Or something like that. My French ain't that good. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two of the death threats I've received (see my sig line) have been made near the end of a bait, when my secondary baiter persona (the protective brother) muscles in. For some reason they don't threaten Eliza, however foully she insults them.

The one to came about after I pretended that I'd received a warning letter from the EFCC. The Lad demanded a power of attorney, and when I refused:

Quote:
You know what? you are so shameless. You just sign that power of attorney and let me go on with my business you looser. If you think you can make me loose what i have labour so hard for i will so hunt you that you. I promise you.
So let's be on the safe side and relinquish your interest by giving me that document and good bye.

I replied:

Quote:
This is truly hilarious - you, the lowlife scumbag bunco-artist, calling me shameless? You, the c*ck-s*cking bottom-feeder, calling me the loser?
Feel free to come after me and "hunt me". I live in a desert town in the Dead Heart. I have the skills in combat and survival that 14 years in the Marine Corps can give me... I will see you coming and I will kill you. The Dead Heart can hide a lot of secrets...
To be on the safe side, why don't you just kill yourself?

The Lad had a change of heart:

Quote:
It has not gotten to this. Anyway i am sorry about my outburst. Is just that any time i think about how you lead me on, only to make me loose all that i have laboured for, i feel very terrible. All that money? I have worked for it for years, i have put in time and money, you cannot do this to me.
I want you to know that i do not need your money to achieve this, all i need is your commitment and sincerety. Please have a rethink and lets carry it to a successful conclusion.
Better still, if you do not really want to be part of it anymore, fine. Just sign for me the Power of Attorney so that Mr. Victor can help out. I will still conpensate you at the end. Think about it. I think is a fare deal.
Please forgive me and lets be friends again. I wait for a positive response.

Over two months of frustration followed before he finally gave up.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you could always bait a hitman, no challenge at all to get threatened Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My best threats come after I have stolen a cheque lads money ( and spent it on women and drink!!) Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotto lads are easy to piss off Very Happy

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you just aren't trying hard enough Wink

Guymen must encounter the "maga suspects a scam" problem all the time - it's a normal occurrence for them. Your lad still knows that you have money, and he is confident that he can still persuade the stupid maga to pay. To him, it's just a matter of technique. You only get death threats when the lad knows you have been playing with him all the time - or thinks you have chopped his dollar Smile

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@musicman: I've been avidly check-baiting, but I haven't yet used that modality. I guess I'm more interested in seeing how many times I can botch the transfer and still keep them going.

The second item in my sig line is the best feedback I've gotten so far. That lad's still on the hook too.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Death threats are very much like making love to a handsome man, er, wait a minute, that's something else...hehehe Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic