SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christmas Scams & Baiting!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ho Ho Ho!

As we approach this wonderful festive time of year, I am keen to understand what the lads are doing to "cash in" on peoples generosity and take advantage of the giving spirit most people enjoy! I'm looking for examples of any Christmas scams you have come accross during your baiting careers and more importantly - what are your baiting plans for the festivities???

After all, it would be ashame not to give our lads a Christmas to remember!

Enjoy!

NTBS!!!! Very Happy

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's of course the bird lady:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1011247

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I am asking my pets what they would like for Christmas. It's a great time of the year to get safaris.

You tell your pets that you want to get things for them. Then you come across all kinds of holiday deals and start buying more and more and the pets get excited.

Then you "Send" them the package with the stuff - but of course something happens and the package gets lost in the transfer - and it's stuck in the country beside theirs - and the mugu has to go get it himself.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You tend to notice at this time of year lads try to rush you through their process as quick as possible to get paid before the end of year festivities begin and everything comes to a standstill. One NOK scammer I was baiting last year bypassed contacting the bank and the attorney and went straight to the WU stage. Nothing gets to them more than going as slow as possible at this time of year Wink tis the season to spend money and lads are just as desperate for cash as everyone else.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My check lad feels the holiday spirit and wants to share it in true mercantile fashion:

Quote:
....Also you realise that xmas is approcing and i dont want to loose customers,so i want you to go to www.xxxx.com,we could send you some money their its an online account make sure you register ok ?...

But he did ask me for a gift:
Quote:
HELLO, I JUST GOT SOMETHING UP, I WANT YOU TO GET A MAGAZINE , PUT THE MONEY ($4200)INSIDE THE MAGAZINE AND PACKAGE IT WELL, THEN SEND IT WITH DHL OR UPS TO LORI, MAKE SURE YOU PACKAGE IT WELL AND MAKE SURE DHL DONT KNOW THERE IS MONEY INSIDE OK,

So, I sent him a magazine, torn up a bit, with a notice from "the FBI" saying he shouldn't send cash through the mail, and he should contact any FBI office to get his money back.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Psychedelic_Ni
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what magazine did you send him? Smile

-L0u1s4 Chr15t0ph3R
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked a few of my lads what their holiday plans are:

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/12/stephen-gets-into-holiday-spirit.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2007/12/home-for-holidays.html

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Mr Otto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post removed because we can all read it ^^^^

That's nice. It's good to spend the holidays with family. Personally, I'll spend Christmas with my six kids:

Greg
Peter
Bobby
Marsha
Jan
Cindy

-First of all,I observed from the beginning that everything I did provokes you which I have never experienced in my life.

-As for me I have a strong Christian upbringing which thought me to �do unto others as you want them to do unto you� which is the golden rule. my only worry is if my 50% share is safe with you not after we have secured the fund in your possession you will now change on me.

-I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.

-I am pleading to you to forgive me because if there is not quarrel, there will be no forgiveness.

-Be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes.
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one lad that is trying to find the correct color for Rudolph's nose.
So far he has only sent me pictures of the fluffy thinggy he is working on.

My goal is to try and get him to attach sticks to his head and sport the nose with a very large and clear picture for my holiday charity calendar.

This lad is dumb as a stump, so I am confident I will have a pic before Xmas. Twisted Evil

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also think the holiday season is a good time to restart some stalled baits, particularly romance scammers:

Quote:
Darling,

I know we did not part on the best of terms, but I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Maybe it's just that it's almost Christmas and I have no family to comfort me. It gets really lonely this time of year.

I'm sorry for all that I put you through. Can't we start again and have a happy new year together?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lads like posing for calendars, when i was new it was quite easy to get the hamster lad to pose with a sign saying what he did to them.

I remember my mentor wanted a whole town to pose, the lad went along with it for a while and vanished for over a year. All his emails were working but no reply we tried different characters the lot he either got lynched or caught.

So yea go for a big calendar showing lots of people having fun - dont forget local promotion, and seeing local people enjoying your calendar - remember its going to cost a lad a good few quid to make a calendar, and pay people to pose for it etc etc.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic