SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

That was short...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leoh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently this lad didn't like questions... He sent me a form to fill out, I send it back with a couple questions, and he replied with this:

You will remain poor all the days of ur life,poverty shall be your neighbour.

No answers, no nothing.

Man, if I had been a real vic, I think this would tip me off pretty quick...
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like your lad has been burned by baiters before. Don't despair - there are always more lads down in the surplus forum. And really - that is GREAT news. Because, you're right - it would stop a real vic from getting scammed!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah well... it was fun while it lasted (a weekend...) but the other bait I have going is seriously clamped on... I might be able to drag him through the mud in a couple months!
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey any time we can make a lad so skittish that it takes very little to make him twig is a HUGE success -- that means he's likely to twig on real vics as well! We have to remember that most real vics aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, or they wouldn't be vics. So at some point they might start acting like us baiters -- asking stupid questions, saying dumb things -- and then previously-baited lads will twig, and - voila! - one less Western Union transfer to Nigeria! (or Ghana or whatever) Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
leoh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's true... though my questions weren't all that stupid. Ah well, This particular lad probably doesn't have many successful scams, which you're right, is very good.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leoh, also feel free to rebait the lad from a different address, this time trying different modalities to see if you can drive him insane.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Leoh,

Don't worry, you will get the hang of it. I suggest you do what OxygenDeprived said to do. Baiting the same lad helps to figure out what he will put up with. Don't forget to pick up a new one once in a while though.

Hang in there. You'll do fine.
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It could just be reverse psychology. These mugus prey on the vulnerability of people who think they are finally in luck. A lot of vics would respond to this saying stuff like "I really want to take part, give me another chance..." etc. We cant underestimate these blodsuckers.
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloodsuckers they are. And hey, U got some nice sig stuff there!

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually reply back a bit hurt and confused. I tell them that I trusted them and now they are backing out? Please let us move forward with this important business etc etc.

More times than not, they jump right back on script.

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leoh wrote:
Apparently this lad didn't like questions... He sent me a form to fill out, I send it back with a couple questions, and ....

Sounds like he's been baited before. He sent you the form to establish if you were willing to do a little legwork for him, and when you asked questions, he sensed you were leading into a bait.
If he's that skittish about answering a couple of questions, then he may well believe that only a victim would persist and make a subsequent attempt to try to fill out his form because a victim may sense they were losing a chance at getting "something for nothing"- a baiter would blow him off Smile
I love helping them reshape their realities Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some good points in here!

Though I would agree that this particular lad looks like he's been baited before due to the wording he used, I may be wrong. While words like "poverty shall be your neighbour" are usually used by the lad after he realizes he's been baited, he could just be playing the hardball card. As said above, never make assumptions with these sammanabeeches!

Leoh, the important (welcome to the Eater by the way) thing to remember is that your bait with this mugu did not fail. You wasted his time and diverted his attention. Sure it didn't last as long as you would have liked, but you got under his skin and made him that much more suspicious of the next reply he gets from someone. You can always re-bait him in the future, and there are plenty more where he came from.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would apologise. And send the empty form back to him in the form of a very large copied and renamed .dll file.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic