SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Multiple emails from lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chester Copperpot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads gets very feisty if he doesn't hear from me within a day. I've had to slap him for crashing my company's email server because he actually sent me the same email 8 times over the weekend (western union instructions and security details). He has absolutely no patience Laughing

What makes it worse, is that thanks to him, my company's email server crashed and my secretary had to go into my mailbox over the weekend and delete some of my emails, and as a result - shes saw the Western Union email, so now hes going to have to change the Security question and answer. Its his fault though! Laughing
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting from work is a SERIOUSLY bad idea - both for your personal safety, and for your job prospects. Read the stickies.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Chester Copperpot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't bait from work, my character does Wink
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^And here I thought you were some sort of executive baiter.Laughing

I get that a lot. I think it just means the transaction is urgent, or that he is really, really desperate to steal your money.

Or maybe it's a cultural thing. Have you tried replying to him seven or eight times per email?

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotcha! But newbies please note... Wink

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are stickies that say "don't bait from work"? Shocked Seriously, I think in this case we could close shop here. Laughing

As far as I'm aware the only thing to consider when baiting from work is that your IP address *might* reveal something about your employer so you *might* want to check what information could *cough* theoretically *cough* be gained. Or just use gmail.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if it's in the stickies or not, but I recall someone baiting from work and, if I remember right, using their fax number. One day two very large African men came in and started asking for the baiter name.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That wasn't because of baiting from work or IP or the lad's l337 h4xx0r skillz, that guy simply sent a fax from his offices fax machine. Then 2 guys showed up asking for his baiter name and went home again.

So what do we learn from this incident?

* If you must send them a fax from a real phone number make sure you cut out the sender's phone number. Rolling Eyes
* If you must send a fax from work and forget to cut the sender's information make sure you use a proper nom de plume and not your real name.
* Both of the above is valid for baiting from home as well, not just for workplaces.
* This was the one and only reported incident where 1 particularly careless baiter got remotely close to a real lad looking for him. In an estimated 5 billion baiting man hours. And that was because he sent a phonenumber that could be looked up in the phonebook - not an �ber-lad tracing IPs through 7 successive proxies!

The greatest risk when baiting from work would your boss looking over your shoulder or that you get caught up in baiting and only get to lunch when the veal medaillons are already out.

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don wrote:
... particularly careless baiter ...

Careless? How about "dumb as dried camel dung"? Confused
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't you receive the memo that we're supposed to be nice to the intellectually challenged? Smile

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^ Yeah, but I's a can't read like. Embarassed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic