SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Overeager lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This poor guy wants to bless me and curse me at the same time! He's torn. I know this happens all the time but I thought this was an especially good example.

Seems he was ready and eager to toss the 'police' at me if things went wrong. Too eager perhaps. No one would call the police for a missing payment. (unless it was for him trying to pick up a fake payment, and he didn't realize it) Razz

Anyway, just another example of how these are not 'just people down on their luck' they hate you. And want your money. Here's hoping for a nice run-in with the yahoo police!

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He meant that the WU called the police to arrest him. Laughing It could be the truth (I'll bet the WU/MG agents in Nigeria are sick of the scammers, too) or it could be BS.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had scammers claim they nearly got arrested after going to WU or MG to pick up non-existent payments. It is such a shame they are habitual liars and you never quite know whether they are telling you the truth about anything, would be great if it were true but it seems like just a common guilt trip they try to employ when things go wrong.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
leonman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunely many lads know the online tracking system of Western Union. Today i sent a fake payment to a lad and 5 minutes later he wrote me back and told me that he was at Western Union and couldn't pick up the money. But i think he was on the WU homepage, tracked the MTCN and wrote back...

Do you guys have some tipps how i can get te lad really going to a WU office?
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have read that many of the lad cafes have Western Union onsite. Makes sense since in many of the places that the lads operate out of don't have abundant Internet connections. Not to mention that the lads are certainly good WU customers.

But in any event, WU's online tracking makes Moneygram preferable. I just tell them that there's no WU in my town and it's MG or nothing. Besides, it's another excuse to waste their time... just say "There's no WU here, what can I do?" Then make them explain Moneygram. (You did make them explain WU copiously over the course of several emails didn't you? Laughing )

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@leonman

If you're getting caught out with WU, try telling your lad that you prefer to pay by Moneygram instead (as WW has stated). Your lads will just as readily accept that. It's a close second in terms of international payments to Africa to WU.

http://www.moneygram.com/index.htm

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Chamber of Praying?"

I want one of those. . . .

--J.D.

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get them to explain WU to make it look like you don't have a clue and then send them an 8 digit number. Then they have to enquire what is going on, doh you have used MG by mistake Wink. There is a way of checking a MG number without going down to check but it involves a phone call which I assume/hope costs them money.

An alternative is to tell them that for security reasons you have sent MG payment to a specific location and it can only be picked up in person. Do not try and make the location too far away from the lad unless you really have them hooked to the point that they would go on Safari for the money.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Blast! I missed a golden opportunity because I left my phone at home. He explains the 'police' reference:

Quote:
My first mail to you and [[[[X]]]] was in the wester union office,I was ask to call you when the police arrivel but I pray and discuss mind to mind with GOD and tell the staff working in wester union office that I will send mail to you because you are not in office at that particular time.

Wow that would have been a fun phone call.

And yes, Doctor, a prayer chamber would be wonderful! What kind of mansion does this guy live in! Rolling Eyes

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are alternatives to WU and MG - V1S@tr@ans is one such modality. PM me for details if you want your lad to use it.

One problem with the system is that the lads haven't heard of it. However, it is backed by a large card company, which they almost certainly do know, and you can explain that it's a new service.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
The Lying Dutchman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a "Chamber of Praying" although it is widely known as "Toilet".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic