SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

3-stern Union - new transfer modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay so I'm trying to register my lad, but it's giving me that "You Must Enter a Full Name" error message. I didn't have this problem when I played around with it before for testing -- what's the deal?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok everyone, sorry - it should be all fixed now. I was just trying to make the data abit more valid. I was getting one word names, names in the email field, etc.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad offers this:

Quote:
Sir sorry for all these while i have gone to the sight by myself and i have done it as you said.
[address snipped]
That was what they wrote there and i can now acess the mail box as a registered member...
And please don't be offeded on the email address that was open it was when received your mail that i came to understand that it was not correct insted of and he put that was the mistake and the password is still hellen.
he is my personal secretary and you can go and make the payment online as you said because i have been managing to make sure that i did not touch the US$1,000.00 I borrowed from a friend hoping to pay him back next week as i promised him.
Kindly do it and let me know so he can go and pick it up and by monday i will go with lawyer to make the payment on your behalf and i will make sure that i receive a payment receipt from them and i will send it accross to you .

Sorry to those who created accounts... I guess they can still come in useful.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just tried to use the baiter site, and all seemed to be going OK, until I tried to save the deposit slip and the system froze.

OK, so I go back, re-enter the data, deposit $4500, and set the withdrawal threshold at $5000... only to be told that: "The withdrawal threshold must be greater than the amount that will be in his account".

Confused

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's working for me now! So far all my lad wants is the $250 shipping fee to send me my 600K "bank draft". So I transferred in $295, and put down $45 as the "fee", which eventually I'll use to slap his ass for making me spend $45 for nothing since he can't withdraw his money. lol! Anyway, I made the withdrawal threshold $3999 (I just liked that number). I also printed out a deposit slip, and it worked perfectly - in fact, here it is:

Now let's hope he's got enough of a brain to get in there and try to withdraw it! I see some fun slaps in my lad's future...

Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does it say on screen to the lad what the withdrawal minimum is?

Might not want to make it too high if he can see it, you want it so it is just within his grasp but he cant quite get it.
Pain is the name of the game Twisted Evil

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid to make it too low -- he's surely going to ask me to make up the difference, and if I make it too low it would seem unreasonable for me to refuse, especially considering that the whole point is supposed to be to get me my 600K bank draft. But for him to ask me to put in an additional $3700 when all I'm supposed to be sending is $250 in shipping fees - well that's just an outRAgeous request! HMPHH! Razz

Let's see how this plays out. I'm expecting to get some good form-filling action going after we tire of playing the 3-stern Uni0n game.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I tried again, and I have the slip on screen. Now to save it... and if you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I had another crash.

Sand Timer x 7
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, have you had problems saving PDF files in the past? It just came up as a regular PDF file to me, and I simply did a "file - save-as".

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything worked normally this time. I have no idea why it crashed before.

Sand Timer x 7
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can now download a pdf for every transfer in the baiter section, on the right hand side click on the word "transfer" for the appropriate transfer and it'll generate the pdf for you.

@yastrb: do you want me to delete some of your transfers? so it looks like you only made one?

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

pony
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Me: thanx, that would be cool. Just leave the last one in place please.

Sand Timer x 7
David B
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to be a Beta Tester!

David
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would love to try it if you open for new testers

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, check your pms.

pony
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a lazy lad. He logs on ONCE, and I get this:

Quote:
Thanks you for your effort,I have tried to withdraw the money but the code is fail and the network here is bad I want you to withdraw and get back to me the westernunion details,I have never come across this process before and its not acceptable here in nigeria,if you want your bankdraft you will need to do what I ask you to do.I want the westernunion details not the 3st3rnun10n.Get back to me the westernunion details.
Regards
Scott

Sheesh! I see a big slap coming his way. Oh, and a ton of forms!

Mod edit - edited to obfuscate certain words - SP

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad is just so grateful!

Quote:
I have seen what you sent and it was ok and i have acess it and i saw the money paid yesterday and i really thanks you for your word and i will be sending MR LEO for it first thing on monday morning for the western union and i will be updating you sir.
Thanks the ball is on my court to make sure that they transfer the fund this coming week.

However:

Quote:
I just log and this is the result:
My account at the sight Account Holder leonard jideoffor Net Balance $4500 Applicable transaction charges and fees - $116 Accumalative weekly tax (5%) - $219.2 Resultant Balance $4164.8 Withdrawal Threshold $15000 Make a withdrawal by bank transfer?
Make a withdrawal with Western Union?
Make a withdrawal with check?
Sir i have click the three above and the result is :
SORRY Your account balance ($4164.Cool is too high to qualify for the $0 withdrawal threshold, but below the government-issued threshold of $15000. Please increase your balance before attempting to withdraw your money
Click here to return to your account
Withdrawal failed, code 39FG159
Please sir i will like you to assist me by clicking on it on western union and look if it can be acesss and send me the details so this MR LEO will go for it as plan because i have call the lawyer and told him that he will assist to me to go to CBB HEAD QUARTER on onday for the payment and he has accepted.
Expecting the details from you and thanks may God bless you.because i know he will put a smile on our face in this season.

What's the next stage?

Sand Timer x 7
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just going to have to get more mugu's to make transfers to him through this service to get it above the minimum withdrawal limit Very Happy
Great work MrMe Smile

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, my lad copied me all the details about his "failed withdrawal" as well. Here's what I wrote to him:

Quote:
Scott,

I'm sorry you're having problems. I contacted Union, and they said that different countries have different rules, and Nigeria has a rule that you have to have a minimum of $3,999.00 in your account to withdraw money. They didn't tell me that when I deposited it for you. However, at this point there is NOTHING I CAN DO about it. That is YOUR country's rule, not mine.

The only thing I can suggest is that you add some of your own money to your account to make up the difference. Then you'll be able to withdraw the entire amount. It won't cost you anything, because I already paid the $45 dollar fee to set up the account. So just transfer some money in there, and then you can withdraw the whole thing and you'll have your shipping fee.

Please try that, and then get back to me and let me know when you'll be sending me my bank draft.

This should drive him just a little bit nuts! Laughing I mean hey, he's supposed to be a well-paid executive working for the dude who supposedly owes my late husband 600K for some fictitious "work" he did for him. A man with such an important position should have no trouble drumming up a few grand to be able to pull out his $250, right? Twisted Evil

I must say this is a fun modality. It's not quite as twistedly fulfilling as 1TV5, but it's a load of laughs thinking about how it's affecting them, plus it's a great prelude to a deluge of forms! I think just seeing the numbers there on the screen, transferred to THEIR email address, must get them all lathered up and ready to do almost anything to just get their grubby little hands on it. It's so close...so close...right there on the screen...but they just can't grasp it. I love it!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent my Lad this:

Quote:
I suggest you contact and ask them to lower the threshold. I have no idea how that was set, or what to do about it. You'd better do it soon!

And in the last few minutes, this arrived:

Quote:
Please kindly go through the details on the western union side and click there and furnish me with the information as stated for the claim because it is very diffcult to open here.
Please i need the followings so we can get this money and pay for the fees so they can transfer this fund into your account within the week:
Receivers name
Text question
Answer
MTCN number
I really need this from you so we can get this money because the laqwyer is waiting for me this morning to go to the bank as plan .
I'm expecting your response with the withrawal details.

This guy is just so helpless! I hope E-St3rn Union's support staff are nice to him...

Sand Timer x 7
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave up on E-st@rn Union for my lad - he's just too lazy and stupid. So I told him the only alternative is to go through WU's other security process, which is a shitload of forms, which I sent to him.

And you know what the lazy son of a bitch did? He asked ME to fill them out for him! BAAAA!!!! That's the first time THAT'S happened to me! What a moron.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a link from my Lad today and tried to follow it as Vic would.
I entered my character details and got a
Quote:
Temporary error 34TA1 occured.
Due to routine server maintenance, your transaction cannot be processed at this time

Is this normal ?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes thats completely normal. This way when a real vic comes along, they'll fill in the info, giving me their details, but won't actually be able to transfer money to the mugu's account. This gives me or SP a chance to warn the victim. You wouldn't by any chance be Fatinma would you? I got an email warning from the website saying that fatinma was attempting to transfer money to a mugu.

pony
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad is not happy:

Quote:
Sir i told you ealier concerning this process you told me it is a very easy and convinience to transfer money and now you have been seen that the process is nothing to talk about which they later refer us to the same western union which they can not log us in to collect the money .
Please i will advice you to call off the money back and resend it through the western union direct so we can get this money and pay for the fees because as of now i don't know what to do and i have been managing for me not to touch this US$1000 so i will not make use of it until this business is finalize.
Try and do it today even if the money is short i will replace it so everything will be finalize this week.

I replied:

Quote:
Did you contact E-Stern Union's support people? Holy Mother of God and all her little nephews, it ain't that hard a question! If you haven't, I'd like to know why not.

This just in:

Quote:
I have done it several times and there is no good response and i even call on the telephone number which is UK: .
Sir i done it as i can and you can even try it by your selfso you will understand what i'm talking because it seems that the people are very funny with their system to extort money from people.
Please sir if you try you did not get it i will advice you to go their payment office where you make this payment and collect your money by yourself and transfer it through WESTERN UNION ONLINE OR MONEY GRAMME as i directed you before.
Please i'm expecting your response.

[Emphasis added]

Assuming he actually rang that number (or made online contact) - what was he () told?

Sand Timer x 7
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatinma H, I is Smile thats great, all the info is fake.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic