SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Using mobile phones!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They work well in the fight against scammers Smile

I have included an untraceable pay as you go mobile telephone number in thousands of ASEM's that I've sent and I've managed to get loads of voice mails left and loads of SMS's sent to me over the past few months. But the best bit of all is that I can put it in the phone as and when I feel like taking a call and the silly mugu's still loose money Very Happy
Every SMS they send cost them even if the phone isnt on and every time they call me and get the "this mailbox is full" message it costs them, even for a 1 second call it costs them cash Very Happy

And this email makes it all worthwhile

Quote:
For the call or sms message i call your number and he eat all my money also so with the sms message i also send it to you so you have to call me so we can talk OK.

I've not actually put this SIM card into a phone in about 4 weeks but it's still doing the trick. Laughing

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a neat trick to get an email. Most of my lads hang up as soon as they get a "leave a message". Nice work. I love yac as you can divert it, costs them more and you can speak to them about the weather.

Some people have a similar arrangement for use (Mugutu) if you ask so he can take the calls. I wanted to use his services to secure a safari but he sulked off...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sadly that wouldnt work in the US - you pay for the SMS - at about .10-.15 or .20 for international and well getting a voice message is free..

I have a spare GSM phone here.. and i could use a UK number on it. but I figure roam will eat up the time way to fast..

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wanted to use his services to secure a safari but he sulked off...

That's just a joke, right?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, the lad sulked off not Mugutu! He thought I (a fake lad) had blown a transfer to him from well err me (a victim). I thought losing a 419 �500 would make him eager for my �10,000.

He thought I (fake lad) had cancelled his payment and I couldn't be trusted.

Mugutu does sulk but would still carry out a call for me!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lester - I never realised that you had to pay to receive messages in the US Surprised
This works well for me because I get a free SIM card and number and don't have to put any cash on it and can still receive calls and texts from lads.

Still, if you are in the UK or another country where you can receive for free then I would strongly recommend getting a free SIM card and including the number in any ASEM's you send out, even if the lad cant speak to you then it costs them a few pennies and it can help add a little credibility to your story Very Happy

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
Ferdinand
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I invested in a �20 pay as you go mobile from ASDA ( cash only). It's the best money I've ever spent.
It adds a new element of fun to the bait.

One thing to remeber is never phone a lad from it. I put a fiver on the phone one time and rang a lad up at 3am to give him some abuse. I think I got about a minute and a half for my money. It was very funny, mind you. Laughing

The guy I phoned was the rather rude chap in my sig.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed
Tasman, Sorry about that. You are a gentle(tas)man and a scholar and I stand corrected.

(Skulks off slowly with long string of toilet paper stuck to shoe)

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a couple of spare sim cards for my phone. We can pick them up cheaply (�5.00 or so) no questions asked in the UK. They're great. Very Happy

I'd recommend using an unregistered sim card rather than using a redirect service like Flextel to your actual mobile number.
Some providers have a nasty habit of of giving out the number of your phone in the can't connect message if it's switched off when called.

If you use this modality it's worth checking. Switch your phone off and ring it using your redirect number. You might get a big surprise. Shocked

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tesco internet phone is well worth looking at too. Sometimes they have them on offer, �5 for a headset and �2.50 of credit or �10 for �5 of credit and a USB phone. It'll record and play back any messages the lads leave, plus you have what looks like a geographic landline number. You can get it to divert your calls to a mobile if you want. You can buy them and enter in fake registration details, so they're totally untraceable. Just don't use your clubcard when you pay for it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic