SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Is it just me or is [email protected] asking to be emailed some more?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TGO - I do think so Twisted Evil

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this gem from [email protected], took his time. I sent my last batch out nearly a week ago.
Quote:
U SEE NA UR MOTHER STIL BE ASHAWO, N UR SISTER NA GOAT, EVEN UR FAMILY NA STUPID WHORE, NA FROM THEIR DEM BORN U, COMON SENSE WHEN U NOR GET MAKE U A FOOL N MAKE YOU POOR. DE SMELL OF UR MOTHER TOTO MAKE U MAD MAN. PLEASE ADVICE HER TO STOP FUKING DEM LORY DRIVERS.

U HEAD NO CORECT. U NEED TO STOP GIVIN UR ASS TO GAY HOMSEXUALS FOR 5 NARIA. I KNOW U CUT DIK OFF FOR RITUAL, BUT STILL NO MAGA IS GIVE U ANY TRANSFER. SEE U IN EFCC NET OKEY?

U NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHER. UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. U NO GO EVER GROW, REACH UR MATES WHO RE BUSY MAKING MONEY N U BASTERD U NO GET WORK AT ALL. IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE. BIGGEST FOOL NA U BE. I PASS U AND I DON PASS U GUY.
THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR U. U WIL REMAIN A FOLISH N JOBLESS BASTARD U WIL NEVER MARRY WOMAN N REMAIN A GOAT FUKER MAY U REMAIN LAZY N A CHURCH RAT THROUGHOUT UR LIFE. MAY SHAME AND DISGRCE BE THEIR PORSSION IN LIFE.

MAY OKIJA SHRINE KILL U AND ALL UR STUPID GENERATION......U BASTARD

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mercury your lad chopped my script Laughing Lads are too lazy to even write their own insults

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

are both interested in helping me with the goat rental business. Smile
Laughing

Quote:

[email protected]:
LET ME WORN YOU FOR THE LAST TIME STOP CAUSING PEOPLE ANY HOW BECAUSE IT WILL AFACT YOU AND YOUR GENERECTION YOU SON OF A HE GAOT
BEFOR AMADI ORA SCARTER YOU AND FAMILY IDOT,OSU,MKPI,AKWUNA-KWUNA ANY TIME GOT YOUR MAIL YOU WILL SEE WHAT I GONA DO TO YOU
Let me explain more about the business that I am in. I have heard there is a great deal of money to be made in Africa by renting goats. I guess to farmers and such.

I did some research, and one man reported that he paid $4,500 U.S. dollars to rent a goat for 3 weeks. Can you imagine the money we could make if we got into that business?

My problem is that I am in New York and not in Nigeria.or ghana I need someone in Nigeria who can help me. Could you help me? We could make a lot of money together. I have plenty of capital to start the business, I just need a local man to help find the goats and the locations.

My company has already been quite successful in london and we are looking to expand into your territory.

THAT GAOT IS YOUR FATHER,MOTHER AND YOUR WIFE.....................

^ Hey, he chopped part of my script! It wasn't even an insult, it's the start off ASEM e-mail for my goat rental baits.

And btw mrmomahmr, the last line is that the company has already been quite successful in Ghana, not London. Who rents a goat in London? Sheesh! Rolling Eyes

I guess he thought it was a good set-up line.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
@Mercury your lad chopped my script Laughing Lads are too lazy to even write their own insults

He'll be getting way more abuse now Smile Did he even change anything or is it exactly the same?

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hail with more replies and rants oooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PASS U

IF U KMOW GOD PASS U AND OR OKIJA THEM NOTHINNG

U CAN DO

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THIS THINGS YOU SAID SHALL BE GOING BACK TO YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS {AMEN} YOU MODA FUCKER FROM A SLAVE FAMILY.ASS WHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
bros i knw u no say na job n u urself dey do job, no b say u go deyyab person, na 4 us to share ideas 2gether mak we mak am. Easy 4 urend

[email protected]
Quote:
guy whay you be like this you no no say na your brother you they abuse like this,how fair how is Nigerian and lag,no be so take am easy they cos maga oooooooooo if na so no mugu go feet pay you shay be you no,how is father edy for okija,take am easy ooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:

SUBJECT: POPE JOHN PAUL THE 4TH

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LONG PRAYERS, I WISH YOU SAID THE SAME FOR YOUR SORRY ASS.

WELL MY POPE JOHN PAUL THE SECOND, OR MAYBE THE 4TH, THANK YOUR STARS THAT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT OR THE MAGA YOU ARE REFERRING TO, IF NOT I WOULD HAVE MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE, A SMALL RAT IN THE GAME.

SWEAR TO YOUR GOD MR POPE JOHN PAUL THAT YOU HAVE NEVER WISHED BEEN WEALTHY.

GO SINK IN HELL MR GOOD FAITH AND WAIT FOR JUDGEMENT DAY WHEN GOD WILL COME AND RESCUE YOUR GOOD SOUL AND TAKE YOU WITH HIM.

HAVE U HEARD OF THE WORD ;' KOLOMENTAL'''' THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE FOR ANYTHING.

[email protected]
Quote:
OKIJA SHIRINE IS A BULL SHIT
Dear Village boy,
I got your reply, the only thing I can inform you is
that, whatever you know, Okija Shirine, devil himself
will continually hit against you in all your
endeavours Amen. And because you've trusted so much in
Okija Shirine, I therefore, command that bull shit
shirine to vipe you out of the surface of the earth
amen. If you don't write me back for apology, I
promise you that you'll never see the end of this
year.

So from now henceforth, prepare to go down to the
earth. I'll not curse your generation because they are
innocent, I can see that you're from Okija, may be you
must have joined your brothers in ritual, you ashole
to the highest order. FUCK YOU BUSH MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Barrister Bello
IS UR MOTHER TOTO THEY GOAT
AND UR SISTER,S AND BOTHER,S IF YOU THEY IS WORD
IF GIRL FRIEND

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE BECUASE AGUY MAN MOKING A GUY WONDERFUL. THIS YOUR OWN ENDS. YOU ARE CURSE FRO LIFE!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY WILL NO NO PEACE BECAUSE OF YOU,AND YOUR WILL SOON BE REJECTED OUT OF THE FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi bitch!

I return this curse back to you and your generations (both present and future)

I realy know you as a son of bitch, all your family members will die a mystrious death including you on the 25th December, 2007, the day you will celebrate Xmas which will become the day of all your family members funerals.

You and your family members are bastards and all of you will die one day in Jesus...Amen.

Note that my God Almighty is greater than your gods, the so called okija shirine, This my God Almighty will bring calamity to your family, what happened to the house of Pharo of Egypt will happen to your family members you bastard!

If you send this kind of trash again you will die immediately thereafter. Be ashemed of yourself writing to me in ilitrate man's jagon. No wonder your father could not send you to school because of the abject poverty ravaging your family.

Loot at you impersonating a whole CBN governor whom you are not qualified to his shoe shiner when you could not make a simple English sentence.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a second response from [email protected]:

Quote:
MAY THUNDER FIRE YOU MOTHER TILL DEATH AND YOU TILL DEATH IN 7 DAYS WITH YOUR FAMILIES AMEN AMEN

All I said was that he must be busy having a good time with his mother, but he needs to be careful because she has aids from being with all the boys in his village.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few reasonable curses, threats and rants. Some lads prefer chopping scripts.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa go pan and na all ur father and mama go die and no of ur mama and papa go see dey line of jesus u dey mad for all ur life u don hear and if u mail me agaian ana ogun go pa u for ant wheyte u d ehcidodgooo

[email protected] again:
Quote:
u dey crzay

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U DEAD BASTARD!!!

U DEAD BASTARD!!! THE WHOLE OF YOUR FAMILY ARE DEAD ALREADY!!! BASTARD LIKE UR MUM AND DAD

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a slave abroad and u will continue a slave forever in Jesus name Amen.That curse can never be broken in this life.You bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
you must remain poor fore ever in jesus name. say amen

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTOH FULL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BCAK TO SENDER /YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OGUN NI GO KILL U AND I ASSURE U TO KNOW THAT I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS

NA GOD GO PNISH UR PAPA AND OGUN GO KILL U AND THANK GOD SAY I DON CARRY UR NAME GO OGUN AND IF U DOUGHT ME U GO SEE WETIN GO DEY HAPPEN TO UR LIFE AT ANY MOMENT FROM SINCE U NO KNOW WETIN DEY WORRY U AND UR FATHER WEY DEY TAKE CARE OF U

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: This will interest you!!!!

GO TO HELL AND DIEEEEEEE. I DON�T HAVE TIME FOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO DON�T HAVE FOCUS. LISTEN DON�T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO SEND THIS XMAS WELL.

GOOD LUCK SON OF A BITCH.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SANDER

[email protected]
Quote:
Shooooooo, which way? You sure say nor b d wrong address b dis. If u claim 2 b a guyman y u dey yan like dis?

Anyway, all d best.

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you?

tom

[email protected]
Quote:
SO YOU BI BENIN BOY NA HIM YOU THEY FUCKUP LIKE THIS. i NO GET WATIN TO TELL YOU...YOU LAZY FOOL. I NO BLAME YOU SHA...HOW YOU NO GORUN MOUTH WAY HE BI SAY YOU SISTER THEY ITALY THEY DO ASHAWO TAKE THEY FEED ALL YOUR FAMILY...FOOL LIKE YOU. ASAGO AND ALOKUM NA HIM GO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY...YOU THEY DO LIKE PERSON WAY THEY USE TOTO WATER THEY WASH HE HEAD...GO ASK YOUR MAMA WAY I AM SURE YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER....AS I AM WRITTEN YOU..I BE COMFIRM BENIN BOY ..I AM WRITTING YOU FROM SPAIN. WHY YOU THEY DISTURB YOUR FATHER.....I AM NOT YOUR MATE WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS...OR YOU WAN PAY ME LIKE MUGU...LET ME KNOW....YOU WAY BE NIGER STILL THEY FUCKUP LIKE THIS INSTEAD MAKE YOU THEY FIND MONEY YOU THEY COME CAFE COME THEY DISTURB PEOPLE......YOU ARE A FOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OK

U NOR TEL ME SAY U BE BLACK AXE. SMELL PIPO. WE BE FINE BOY. GUY WHY U DEY INSULT ME. IF MUGU FALL GUYMAN GO CHOP.

I BE YELLOW MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a very big shameless idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN ... GO SUCK UR MAMA TOO .......... WORD.......

[email protected] seems to have had some help with his reply.
Quote:
Subject: UR FATHER NA HIM B SOLUDO?

OH LET ME GIVE YOU ALL MY BANKING INFORMATION. GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING SCAMMER!

FUCK YOU! YOU SHOULD FEEL SO PROUD OF YOURSELF YOU FUCKING LOSER!
YOU ARE CLEARLY A PIECE OF SHIT!

[email protected] seems to want some more attention.
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Point of Correction.

God purnish your papa..... Charles Soludo na Governor of CBN while Nuhu Ribadu na EFCC chairman while you com add dem togeda...
u no see ur life OLODO.. u go rotten 4 PATI and Kirikiri,later to Ikoyi maximum prison. Animal go bck to school go learn gud English i dey tired to dey use broken write you......

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: MTCN and Scan illiterate thats what you are son of a bitch

Just see what you wrote (SO THIS IDIOT YOU DONT EVEN GO SCHOOL IN YOUR HOLE LIFE BASTARD IDIOT.FORCTRATION HAS KILLED YOU THAT IS WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT YOUR ANGER ON SOMEONE. LOOK LET ME TELL YOU DIE ONLY YOU, YOU CAN NEVER GET SOMEONE BEFORE YOU DIE, WINSH LIKE U, I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WAY)

1.what is the meaning of YOU DONT EVEN GO SCHOOL IN YOUR HOLE (WHOLE) LIFE BASTARD IDIOT. Take correction illiterate. It is you didn't even go to school in your whole life or entire life.

2.WINSH (WITCH) LIKE U, I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WAY. Fool it is witch and not WINSH as you mentioned in your email.

LET ME GIVE YOU ONE ADVISE, YOU CAN STILL GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND ALSO LEARN GRAMMER OR ELSE YOU WILL REMAIN WRETCHED.

FROM
THE GEE THAT TEAR YOUR MAMA TOTO.

[email protected] again:
Quote:
You know what I think fool? You need to go back to school if you still have the opportunity and probably get a degree in the
university. Let me not talk of a doctorate degree (PhD) because you can never get there, so as you can see I am not on your level church rat.
From,
The gee that tear your mama Toto.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE DEAD ONCE U SEND ANY MORE MESSAGE TO THIS MAILBOX.
Should I tempt fate?

[email protected] Please don't inconvenience the lad by including his phone number in your next script Wink
Quote:
Subject: CALL ME.

CALL ME IF U KNOW THE MEANING OF A GUYMAN......... 00228 930 78 81

[email protected]
Quote:
thief, OLE, MENTAL, COLOMENTAL PERSON.
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED* who are you???????

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you efcc

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Please resend your massage.

Attn.

Charles C Soludo
Kindly resend your mail, subject to Money transfered,receipt attached.

Regards

Dr. Martins T. Khumalo

[email protected]
Quote:
For you to take time writing this rubbish means that you are frustrated, instead of working. U really need med. rehab.

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO GET WORK ABI MAKE THUNDER SCATER UR FAMILY UR FATHER IDIOT MONKEY LIKE YOUR MAMA BASTARD PEOPLE THE TALK BETTER TALK SEE WETIN U FIT SEE WRITE BASTARD YOUR GENERATIONS

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Go to helllllllll with your money transfer info!!!!

Listen old boy it is high time you stop writting. I am not kid like you, don't have something doing?
For the sake of peace don't ever write me again, if you want spend this Xmas with happiness on a free world.

A word is enough for a wise.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOOD DAY

UR ARE IN YOUR GRAVE WHILE WRITING THESE MESSAGE SO I CAN'T BLAME U.

I WILL SOON FUCK UR MOTHER ASS N UR SIST PUSY.

ASHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL PIG.

[email protected] provided a nice rant Laughing
Quote:
MY SMALL CHILD, I NOTICE SAY U BI SMALL PIKIN FRM D WAY WEN U DON TAKE DEY TALK SINCE, WELL SHALL NOR BI YOUR FAULT.

MAYBE U STILL DEY UNDER UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER CARE OR PROBABLY DEM DEY EAT FROM THE NATIONAL CAKE OR MAYBE DEM DEY RELATED TO SOME OF OUR COURRPT LEADERS.

GUY OR MAYEEE OR ISHEEWU ANYONE I NOR SEND YOU, BUT ABEG NA ONLY TWO QUESTION I WAN ASK YOU?

1. UPON ALL THE THRILLIONS BOTH IN NAIRA, DOLLARS, POUNDS AND WHATEVER CURRENCY WEN OBASANJO STEAL WITH HIS CORRUPT OFFICIALS WETIN EFCC AS A BODY DON FIT DO IN DAT REGARDS.

2. YOUR MAMA SISTER PATRICHIA ETTEH FOR THAT MATTA FIT RUN NIGERIA MONEY OF 628 MILLION NAIRA FOR HER PERSONAL SELF AND SOME NEWLY CORRUPT MEMBERS OF THE HONOURABLE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, WETIN YOU, EFCC OR YOUR FOLISH ORGANIZATION AS A BODY FIT DO IN THIS REGARDS TO SERVAGE NIJA FORM ALL FORM OF MISAPPROPRIATION AND ABUSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS.

YOUR UNCLE MR CHARLES SOLUDO WITH HIM FOOLISH POLICIES WEN HE BI SAY NOR DE MAKE SENSE BY STEALING NIGERIA FUNDS.

MUMU ANSWER ME OOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
u be obolo that is wath you era. and god go ponish you and you your intira familey. go and find uot wath is obolo na wathing you be.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I am a real guy and people know that ok

Young man,
I don't make friend with a bastard like you who doesn't have manner.
Anyway, i don't have much to tell you since you call youself a guyman.
You are going to recieve what ever bad words you used to your fellow guyman since this field is concern.
I am a real guy and people know that ok, i don't look for people but people looks for me ok.
Finally, i sent you a proposal does not mean you will use a rubish words to a guy like you young man, Insulting a fellow guy man like you whom you did not know before and do no any evil to you. cause i don't know you and i will never like to know your type of person.

[email protected]
Quote:
F.B.I WILL SOON GET YOU OVER THERE OK JUST WAIT YOUR FATHER TO FUCK YOUR SISTER AND MIND YOU THAT WOMAN IN YOUR FAMILY AS MADE YOU USELESS OVER THER AND YOU WILL SEE IT VERY SOON I PROMISS YOU THAT OK

[email protected] seems to be another script stealer.
Quote:
Subject: IT IS A PITY BROTHER

YOU HAVEN'T STILL CHANGED FROM YOUR POPPYCOCK WRITINGS AND ABUSSIVE MANNER.SO, YOU DESERVE COURTESY FROM FELLOW GUYMAN BUT LACKED WHAT YOU DESERVE MOST FROM YOUR BUSINESS CONTEMPORARIES.
FIRST OF ALL, WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME CLASS, AND IF YOU DOUBT IT I WILL FRIEND YOU AND I IMPLORE YOU TO VISIT ME WHENEVER TO COME AROUND IN LAGOS. YOU AND ASHOLE AND FUCKING YOUR SISTER, MOTHER AND WIFE NOR SUCKING WHOEVER PONANY WAS RUDE OF YOU AND A SIGN OF HALF EDUCATION YOU HAD FROM CRADDLE. IF YOU HAD WANTED ME AS YOUR FRIEND AND CONTEMPORARY, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE DARED POURING ALL SORT OF VENOM ON ME JUST BECAUSE YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL OF SCAMMER WHICH YOU ALSO IS AMONG IN COMPLECITY. YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME HAY MY MAN I AM A GUY MAN AS EDUCATED AND WISDOM GUYS HAVE ALWAYS REACTED WHENEVER SUCH MAIL CAME ACROSS TO THEM, FROM THERE RELATIONSHIP WOULD BE BUILT.
I SUGGEST YOU APOLOGISE TO ME AND ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKE. I WOULD NOT HAVE WRITTEN YOU BUT WHEN I SAW THE UGLY REMARKS YOU MADE ABOUT MY MOTHER, SISTER AND WIFE I COULD NOT BEAR IT HENCE I HAD TO GIVE IT TO YOU BACK IN YOUR OWN COINS AND NOW, YOU ARE COMPLAINING. I REALISED YOU LACKED GOOD UP BRING AFTER REAPRAISING THE ENTIRE MAIL YOU SENT ME. OKAY.. JUST LOOK AT YOUR MAIL SUMMARY AGAIN....Re: Money sent, MTCN provided. IT STILL DEPICTS WHAT YOU KNOW BETTER WERE NOTHING BUT FRAUD, FRAUD ALL YOUR LIFE.

IT IS A PITY BROTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Utule Nnegi Gbabikwe abou.

Hello Mr.Odeh,
Fulk your Mother and lick her virgina.

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU WILL END-UP LIKE THIS WHAT EVER YOU WISH YOU FELLOW HUMAN-BEING WELL COME BACK TO YOU BELEIVE IT OR NOT.SO LET WHAT YOU WISH COME TO YOU SINCE YOU DONT HAVE ANY OTHER THING TO DO IN THE INTERNET YOU WILL END-UP LIKE THIS.UNLESS YOU ASK ME FOR FORGIVENESS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Charles C Soludo
GO AND REST OK YOU ARE DISTOBING ME

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Mr who are you by te way??

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RE: Your a bid ffoooooooooooool fuck off

Li stern you fool,i don't know you from Adam, and i warn you to stop sending these stupid mail of your ,
be cos dogs like you can hurt a fly.
haven't heard that dog that barks don't bite.if you have being defrauded before means that your greedy fucking fool bitch

fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off

foooooooooooooooooooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ok.

.............................................................................................................
DOES IT MEAN YOU DID NOT WENT TO SCHOOL OR ARE U A DROPED OUT??? .
..............................................................................................................

PHD in English what is this.copy and paste ibo boy.remember that Xmas is on the way have you bought pig for your family for the fetival?I wish you do to be blessed for the year because you were cursed last year which connected with the general curses on you frm your birth-age.make sure you sipe it off this 24/12/2007 if not it will be for eternity.I've forwarded your gramar to you maga.

[email protected]
Quote:
I found no receipt in the attachment.
Darn, I 'forgot' something Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN ... GO SUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR YOUNG SISTER TOTO ... FOOLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
i never knew that they animals like yourself still exist in this part of the world in human and that is what i found in you pig you are bastard
I guess he did not appreciate Revelations 13.

[email protected] probably would like his phone and fax numbers to remain private Twisted Evil
Quote:
BYE CHARLES.

David M Didier CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
COCODY, IMMEUBLE ALPHA TOWERS 21 FLOR
05 B.P. 1442, ABIDJAN 05, COTE D' IVOIRE
TEL : + 22 50 71 84 41 6 .
FAX : + 22 52 15 65 89 0.
EMAIL : [email protected]
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY : SIR, David M. Didier. ESQ
( D.M.D.C.A ).

[email protected] has provided another nice rant.
Quote:
Subject: GROW UP BOY!

U WILL NEVER MAKE A LIFE. GET THAT INTO YOUR BRAIN. U ARE A DISGRACE TO NAIJA. WHO TEACH HOW TO BROWSE NA THE PERSON I BLAME. NOR FEEL SAY I DEY READ THE MAIL U DEY SEND TO ME. I DEY SEE THE REST, BUT I CHOOSE TO INGNOR THEM BUT, I FOUND OUT SAY U BE SMALL BOY TRYING TO ROLL OUT WITH THE BIG GUYS, MEANWHILE YOU GET FAKE O.T. (ORIENTATION INCASE U NOR NO WETIN O.T MEAN). I THINK YOU NEED SOME GROW UP LESSON YEAH YOU REALLY NEED IT. I NOR FIT DEY INSULT U, BCOZ I FEEL SAY NA BOURINESS TO WORR U, AH!!! NA UR MATE DEY PUSH WHEEL BARROW FOR EKO NA, NA UR MATE DEY GO HOUSE TO HOUSE DEY CARRY DIRTY NA. WHY U DEY HOUSE. U GO THIEF FROM UR MUM ENTER CAFE DEY FIND WHO U WAN INSULT. TRY GROW UP OK, LIFE NOR BE THE WAY U THINK AM AT ALL. IF U REPLY ME AND U STILL INSULT ME. I GO NO SAY U NEED TO BE TAKEN TO REHAP CENTER. LONELYNESS IS BAD THAT I NO, U NOR WAN DEY STAY HOUSE SO U WAN DEY ENTER CAFE DEY INSULT ANY BOMBING U SEE AHAHAHAHAHAH TOO BAD OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!1. GROW ENH!!!.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR FAMILY YOU DEY TALK TO

[email protected] WTF? Arrow Bagger ? Probably a confrat expression Confused
Quote:
Subject: Very Urgent My Good Friend

Hello My Man,

I Just Saw Your Email Address And My Spirit Told Me That You're An Arrow Baggar Just Like I Am.If You Are Then You Will Understand What I Am Saying And I Identify Myself To You After I have Recieved A Convincing Language That You Are A Sailor.

However,I Only Wanted You To Know That I have Never Contacted You And I Do Not Know You So I Wonder Why I Recieve So Much Dis-respect And Bad Words From You.

Well I Will Want To Be Your Friend.I Believe We Can Work Together And I Always Excel Because I Believe And Practice.

Hoping To Hear From You Again.

D-Joe.
Don't fret smol boi, you will be mailed again, and again and .....

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS BECAUSE I FUCK UR MOTHER TO NIGHT

GOODDAY YOU FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU A SUCH A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a very very stupid bastard mam
?????????????????????????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
go to hell basterd why u take time to write me your mother is sick look for time to treat her.

[email protected]
Quote:
DO ME A FAVOUR EAT SHIT AND CHOKE ON IT BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
If you continue sending me email, believe me I will block your email address

[email protected]
Quote:
I NEXT EMAIL FROM YOU, U ARE DEAD.
TRY IT.
Oops. I mailed him again. I'm not dead yet Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
hey ,
what do u want ?

[email protected] seems to have had some help with his reply.
Quote:
i am now convinced that you are a rare and distintive raving lunatic born out of wedlock an illegitimate brute from a nordic harlot . you have no better thing doing thats why u always write me , who is the losser mutherfucker not you, piss off and suck ur mamas shrinking white hairy rotten pussy that is full of faggots.ur a raging bastard homeless idiot like you .

[email protected] must enjoy recycling insult scripts.
Quote:
oku gbawakwa nnegi nwa ashawo di ka gi, igburu talie aji otu nnegi.let all your generation die of sickle cell and turbaculosis you hitler pussy c**t ,assless fagot eater like you , aji otu nnegi gbakwa oku.homeless bastard like you you will die a prematuree death in the desert and faggots and mad dogs will eat up your corpse even the vulture will dislike to eat your faggot smelling rooten body the day you will die very soon from ashawo diseace.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER .
IDIOT
GO FOLLOW GOVT TALK MAY DEM PROVIDE WORK FOR D YOUTH.

YOUR MAMA

YOUR PAPA

ALL OF UNA DEY CRAZE FOR YOUR FAMILY

IDIOT
MALLAM

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY NIGERIA I DEY SOUTH
----------------------------

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Read Carefully.

make you talk to your president first

[email protected]
Quote:
piss of shit like you.you go die for hunger in that niger

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: You will remain poor

hello broda u will be poor for the rest of your life and it will never depart from your till JESUS come.As you have pronouce it i return it to you in the name of JESUS [AMEN].

If you mail me again i will make sure i show you what is wickedness You will remain poor

unknown

[email protected]
Quote:
what do you maan????????

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: You better pray for your life now before it will be too late.

Mr. maga,
I know your type, you are nothing but a poor man without sence and you will remain on it if you do not change.

Last edited by Seven of Nine on Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love it when they go off on a long rant. Please please please don't have any one call him at 08024729040 (or do have calls made, whatever you feel is right)

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy why you go dey cause me like that na abi you no get sense waiting you dey do for cafe when make you receive my mail abi your papa no tell you say na me be your real father I fuck your mama and she like my dick pass you sef I wonder where she go dey now because the kind fuck when I dey fuck her before she run comot for your papa house come won spoil my life no be small thing like waitin Tuface talk.

Come I remember what about that your three sisters when I dey fuck with your mama thesame time hope say them dey fine the day wahen I fuck them three with your mama no be small thing happen oooo your mama and your sisters them come dey drag my prick like say na dem creat am for me I no like am ooo but well sha just help me tell them say I dey free now make I give it to them again the way Mavelors Ben talk you fool of shit see mail when you write you no even sabi speak brooking talk of correct english I no say you be Idot so I no get your time.

If you feel say you hole bar call me on 08024729040 make I send you money I be bigger boy through scam and I dey happy because na Oyibo first start these scam by givin our fourfather mirro for huge amount of crude out ot of this country so reason am, I dey sorry say you never still no your father so you be born by mistake .

I know say na Benin you dey dey shoot format waiting deffrent from here Niger and Benin because of say witch too much for your family you dey run from place to place na Hungry go kill you for 419 work see I get just two magas when dey pay me for more than 3 ears now and I know waiting I done do so dey fine maga and the day you shoot format na that day your entire family go die like fly because I know see how your mail go be CBN then end with GMAIL.COM thief like you.

Thanks for leting me insult your entire family.

Fuck OFF.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

likes to send disgusting pictures puke

He is sooooooo fired from the goat rental agency.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
udaycosby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only two responses but they are sweet:

Actually, the first guy sent the same mail with two different subjects:

nelson pascal <[email protected]>
Quote:

Subject 1: GO AND FUCK YOUR MAMAAAAAAAAAA

Subject 2: I WILL COME AND FUCK UR MOTHER (do I detect a theme?)

PUNK YOU ARE JUST FUCKING PARANOODING GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER
WHAT KIND OF JEWWWWWWW MAN ARE YOU YOU DESARVE TO BE A DWAFT I LAY CAUSE ON YOU
AND YOUR MAMA HERD LITLE MONKEY PUNKKKKKKKKKKKKK

=======================================

Ann Golu <[email protected]>
Quote:

SON OF A RAPPIST. HAVE UR MUM EVER TOLD YOU WHAT KILLED UR DAD?????????????????????????

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. CHECK UR GENARATION WELL, YOU WILL CERTAINLY KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PEACE IN YOUR GENARATION AND SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME, SAY AMEN.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Calvary Greetings! I crave your indulgence while I present the replies from some lads who have been insulted.

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY,

IS HIGH TIME YOU ACKNOWLEDGED THAT YOU ARE NOT A WISE MAN, RATHER YOU ARE A FOOL AT FORTHY.. NO TIME TO WASTE FOR AN INANIMATE FOOL LIKE YOU. I DON'T ABUSE LIKE FOOLS. YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANYTHING YET, I CAN GIVE YOU SOME IF YOU WOULD'NT MIND? BASTARD WITHOUT LINAGE. MEANWHILE I AM NOT IN OR FROM NIGERIA.

ELITE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Why are you a fool @ 40.You cant spell well at all.Fuck you ,ezi.Mkpi,mgbada.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi bitch!

I return this curse back to you and your generations (both present and future)

I realy know you as a son of bitch, all your family members will die a mystrious death including you on the 25th December, 2007, the day you will celebrate Xmas which will become the day of all your family members funerals.

You and your family members are bastards and all of you will die one day in Jesus...Amen.

Note that my God Almighty is greater than your gods, the so called okija shirine, This my God Almighty will bring calamity to your family, what happened to the house of Pharo of Egypt will happen to your family members you bastard!

If you send this kind of trash again you will die immediately thereafter. Be ashemed of yourself writing to me in ilitrate man's jagon. No wonder your father could not send you to school because of the abject poverty ravaging your family.

Loot at you impersonating a whole CBN governor whom you are not qualified to his shoe shiner when you could not make a simple English sentence.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOUR DEVILISH WISH FALL BACK TO YOU 100 FOLDS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Mama Toto.

[email protected]
Quote:
"Prof. Charles Soludo"
YOU ARE AMOTHER FUCKER IF YOU ARE NOT A FOOL AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER NOT UME DONT YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW YOU AND I KNOW YOU ARE UME THAT IS WHY I CAN NOT FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS BECAUSE THEIR TOTO CAN GIVE YOUR WHOLE VILLAGE HIV.
AND I KNOW VERY SOON YOU WILL DIE OF THE HIV THAT YOUR WIFE HAVE TRANSMITTED ON YOU.
IDIOT,

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MR. MUMU OBIO EZE,

WHT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING NOW.... FOOL LIKE YOU... WHY CANT YOU DELETE MY MESSAGE FROM YOUR BOX.... AND YOU CALL YOURSELF GUYMAN... I NEVER SEE IDIOT LIKE YOU BEFORE. GOD GO LET ME SEE YOUR UGLY FACE ONE DAY... I GO BEAT HELL OUT OF IT. OLOSI OWO RE.

[email protected]
Quote:
thanxs man i dey london presently what about where u dey ur shrine.........

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL DIS WEY YOU DEY DO, U NO NO SAY NA YOUR SELF YOU DEY DO? NA TSUNAMI GO PERISH YOUR GENERATION. D WHOLE WORLD TRUE NO SAY DAT YOUR PARENTS TEACH YOU ARMED ROBBERY DAT IS WHILE YOU NO DEY MIND YOUR BUSINESS, BUSSY BODY. DIABETES ENTER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BOTH YOUR CHILDREN EVEN IF YOU NEVER GET CHILDREN, U NO GO GET AGAIN BECAUSE DIABETES GO EAT UP YOUR FLESH.

[email protected]
Quote:
No just dey curse yourself, because you dey waste your hand wen you take type, if to say you get work, you no go get time dey write all this, call my fone number wen dey for the fm, make i send you small money for xmas, i know say una dey roast for naija now, and xmas don come.

My Brother, you waste your time, come make i chop your money, if you see me, you go respect, you go fear face. You go bow for me like who dey hallow chambers for senate.

[email protected]
Quote:
LET YOUR MOTHER DIE.LET YOUR SISTER DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Check your spellings. A fool for for ever.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only received a couple so far in my last round:

[email protected]:

Quote:
back to sender

Way to use your little mugu brain there "jeff".

[email protected]

Quote:
subject UR FATHER Western Union Information

MUM SERIOUSLY SPEAKING U R NOT FUNNY U NO FIT PUT SPACE BAR 4 WAITIN U DEY WRITE.I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO

pony Mortar x4
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ CATBINGO - Huh? I need to know more!

Shit it has taken me hours to read through all this class stuff! Nice work people!

To tell the truth, I pick my baits from the replies here - I guage by their replies what sort of personality I'm dealing with!

Lotto lads - 629 hot off the verifyer...

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail

Last edited by Kickstart on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here we have the Next of Kin Goat loavers....

1,402 of these ones... once again hot off the verifyer.

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Code:
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of new ones to start the day:

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
na ogun go fuck ur mother and ur sister in ogun name say amen.fool na because u no fit do any thing na make ur mother and sister dey fuck ur papa and ur papa broda make all de members of ur family go meet pastor chris 4 prays if lihgt go fit enter ur family.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BABIES, U BI CHILD MY BRODALY. YOU EVEN PASS MANY MAYEEEEEEEEE SELF, ZOOMBIE, MR FOLLOW FOLLOW, ANY WERE DEM SEND YOU NA HIM U DE GO, SINGLE SENCE AT YOUR AGE U NOR GET, SHEEHUUUEEEEEE.

MUMULIKEU.COM

MAY D SAME OKIJA SHRINE KILL U AND ALL UR STUPID GENERATION UR PAPA AND MAMA INCLUSIVE PLUS ANY THING THAT HAS EVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH YOU IN LIFE, YOUR CHILDREN IF ANY INCLUSIVE......U BASTARD FOOLISH IDIOT. SHAME ON YOU, NA INTERNET U DE FORM ACTIVIST, UR NAME WE NOR DE HEAR FOR TV

SHAME ON YOUR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHA
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA
HAHHAAHA

BOOMBOOCLARK.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kickstart - I have no idea what he meant by CATBINGO, but it still makes me laugh. I am slowly adding it to my everyday vernacular. It is a very cromulent word if you ask me.

@Akai - you need to straighten him out, you are undead but you are a vampire not a "zoombie" - is that a really fast zombie?

pony Mortar x4
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks a million for the addresses kickstart. i was running low. Very Happy

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kickstart --- thank a million for posting those Thumbs up I've just fired off insults to about 1,000 lads Twisted Evil I will share the results this weekend

@all -- I've got some more replies in

Please do not sent anymore insults to this lad, he is a government official Laughing [email protected]
Quote:
I am a native of Idemmiri local government oofice

[email protected]
Quote:
"God forbid but same to you amen!"

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT UNDERSTANT WHAT U MEAN AND PLS KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND STOP NONSENCE SPARM

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN YOU KNOW SAY NA MISTAKE I TAKE CONTACT YOU, WHY YOU GO SEND ME ALL THIS ABUSE? WHY?

EVEN YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS SHOWS SAY YOU B SCAMMER TOO, SO WHY YOU TALK LIKE THIS..

BY GOD'S GRACE I REJECT ALL THE CURSE BACK TO YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER GAIN PEACE TILL THE DAY YOU DIE, EVEN PEACE SHALL NOT FOLLOW YOU INTO GRAVE, MAY YOU COLLECT MONEY FROM MAGAS EVERYDAY AND LAVISH IT ON SOMETHING YOU CANT ACCOUNT FOR. MAY YOU SUFER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..

IF GOD REALLY LIVES........MAY ALL YOUR BLESSINGS BE TRANSFERED INTO AN ANIMAL, FATHER LORD IN HEAVEN WILL MAKE YOUR HEART, SOUL AND MIND BITTER FROM NOW ON....

MAYBE YOU BEG FOR ALMS, GOD IN HEAVEN SHALL MAKE YOU NEVER SUCCEED...

I WISH I KNOW YOU. I WOULD HAVE COME TO VISIT YOU AND KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY WILL NO NO PEACE BECAUSE OF YOU,AND YOUR WILL SOON BE REJECTED OUT OF THE FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER IS A BASTARD U POVERTY INFLICTED HUMAN BEING GO AND SELL PURE WATER U ARE MY SUBJECT AND WHERE I STAND U CANT STAND BLOODY FOOL I WILL FUCK UR WIFE WITH MY SCAM MONEY I WILL FUCK UR MOTHER SHE WILL SUCK MY BALLS IF I WANT HER TO FUCKING BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
.............................................................................................................
DOES IT MEAN YOU DID NOT WENT TO SCHOOL OR ARE U A DROPED OUT??? .
..............................................................................................................

PHD in English what is this.copy and paste ibo boy.remember that Xmas is on the way have you bought pig for your family for the fetival?I wish you do to be blessed for the year because you were cursed last year which connected with the general curses on you frm your birth-age.make sure you sipe it off this 24/12/2007 if not it will be for eternity.I've forwarded your grammar to you maga.

[email protected]
Quote:
your famil member s will remain poor as you said and you will not pass this year as you wished your self amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOL. YOU MUTHER FORKERSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW ARE YOUR MOTHER'S CURT

I KNO U ARE AN OSU. U PUSH TRUCK N NOW WANT TO B 419 MAN BUT IDIOT LIKE YOU NO FIT TO BE GUYMAN

UR MOTHER WAS A 5-NARIA HORE AT ABBA ROAD JUNCTION. SHE HAVE NA MOST FUKED TOTO ON EARTH. BE WELL ADVISED I KNOW U SUK OUT HER WHITISH DISEASED JUICE FROM HER SMEALING TOTO. MAN SAY HELLO TO YA MAMA HER TOTO DEY SMELLING DAMN THING. HOW YOU COPE IN YOUR FAMILY WITH ALL NA ODOUR FROM HER? I FOUND U MOMA BE FURKED BY A MONKEY N U WERE THE SEED OF THAT SIN THING. CUS UR FATHER HAS NO AMU AFTER GETTIN IT CUT OFF IN RITUAL AT OJIKA SHRINE
UR GENERATION NO EVER SEE GOOD THING FOOL. MAY U ROT IN HELL WITH UR ANCESTORS. I DON PLACE U NAME AT SHRINE N DAT OKIJA JUJU DON WORK ON U NOW, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

BELOW IS THE ATTACHED PICTUERS OF YOUR FOUR SISTER AND THE ANOTHER PICTURE THERE IS THE SHIRINE WHERE I HAVE COMMITED YOU SO YOU WILL SEE THEM IN THE NIGHT THEY WILL VISIST YOU.YOU POOR MAN .

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO GET WORK OH NA WA OH!!!! YE YE MAN GO FIN WORK ABEG U.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father was milked by a goat just the same way a camel got your mother preganated you biological bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SHOULD G AHEAD AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND BLOOD SISTER SISTER YOU REP YOUR MOTHER HAVING NO JOB AND MONEY.

I WILL LIKE TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR BLOOD SISTER AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBER. THE POLICE IS LOOKING FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU FUCK YOU BLOOD SISTER AND YOUR MOTHER THAT BORN YOU

YOU ARE THE BIG FOOL FOR YOUR LIFE YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE GOING DIE VERY SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
It may interest you to hear that I am from a Royal Family, I want you to check yourself from inclination if you are OSU or UME to be precise you just called your self.

Listen I am not internet rat like you, you think that everybody on internet do the same stupid business like you.
The only word I will tell is go back and your parents as them your origin, because your grand father was UME you may not know about this but hear it today. You called yourself obi eze while you are outcast.
Don�t worry it will come one day, and people will tell you who you are. I don�t need to put curse on your parents because the evil you do will surely follow you.
Do you think that what ever you are bosting you have is your Strength or power, anyway i want to tell you this word GOD LOVES YOU and HE want you to change from your dubious attitude. Because a sinners calls sin enjoyment, you said GOD has blessed you did you check yourself and tell your self the truth.
Don't forget that there is no repentace in the grave,so check your self.

It will interest you to hear that I have genuine companies here and in part of Asia countries. Bear in mind that with my position wealth I can feed all the inhabitancy of village for good five years that is for sure. If you want to know me I will tell you, but you have to change from your evil to good.

I will stop here for now.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a bunch in from last round:

[email protected]:

Quote:
Payment Made

[email protected]:

Quote:
i wish you the same dog

[email protected]:

Quote:
Aha, if only you know who u dey talk to you to u will beg to be my boy.
no worry na cafe u go die put.

[email protected]:

Quote:
subject Thank you.

Hi

Stop sending bad message to peoples because God are not to blame.You are not here on earth to be judge peoples work.You are here as well like a dead body but still existing on earth.If you know that i should stop sending that kind proposals to peoples please i will like you to call me for very important meeting,i am also from your Village in Nigeria and i will like to come home soonest.

Tell your mother to pray for you as soon as you recieve this missive.

Thank you and may God bless

Anonymous.

Quote:
subject READ THIS AND HAVE IT AS A DESTINY.

<the message I sent>

[email protected]:

Quote:
subject Thanks alot man,4 prayin day kind prayer 4 ur self...

Thanks alot man,4 prayin day kind prayer 4 ur self...i biliv say na d half education wen u go na im dey worry u,u no even fit write english well and u dey claim say u bam..BUZZ OFF MAN...

[email protected]:

Quote:
ARO NNEYI GO FINISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION,REMAIN CURSED,OSU

NA DAT OKIJA GO KILL U AND UR GENERATION MUMU LET GOD FIRE U AND DAT
UR OKIJA SHRINE. REMAIN CURSED, U BASTARD

[email protected]:

Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]:

Quote:
subject MONEY COLLECTED(WESTERN UNION)

OGUN KILL YOUR PAPA,
YOUR MAMA PUSSY DEY SMELL

That was underlined, in large font, and bright pink......

[email protected]:

Quote:
subject GUY U DONT PASS THIS LEVEL GROWTH UP

you know say na your mama boy friend you dey talk to like that see this born troway way there aboki gate man give in mama belle born am na him they open in smelling mouth they talk.you way still be boy for street abe na village a na dey dey work un own.see this idiot way if them past in papa house finish na bush bush follow up na they talk who teach u internet self d person make mistake because na motor pack you surpose dey now or be one kind armrrober like your papa and your grandpapa you no say na ana family biz be that now and i think say you for follow ur senior brother there gang one torch.she na local ur mama dey work before them do girls oyea she come run from village come township follow upo akouna line wey be her mama and grandmama biz that time for varandapole

[email protected]:

Quote:
YOUR FAMILLY!!! YOUR FAMILLY!!! YOUR FAMILLY!!! YOUR FAMILLY!!! YOUR
FAMILLY!!! YOUR FAMILLY!!! YOUR FAMILLY!!! YOUR FAMILLY!!! YOUR
FAMILLY!!! YOUR FAMILLY!!! YOUR FAMILLY!!! YOUR FAMILLY!!! YOUR
FAMILLY!!! YOUR FAMILLY!!! YOUR FAMILLY!!!

pony Mortar x4
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only managed to send out about 400 yesterday, it is the weekend, but did generate some replies Smile

[email protected]
Quote:

ALMIGHTY GOD HAS ALREADY CURSED YOU SINCE WORSHIP OKIJA SHRINE,IDIOT. I DONT NO WHY DEVLISH FUCKS LIKE YOU MAKE UNNECESSARY NOISE WITHOUT ANY FOCUS. YOU MUST ALWAYS REMAIN AS YOU ARE KEEP ON WITH YOUR BAD MIND AND THOUGHT, YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE COS YOU ARE AREADY CURSED

[email protected]

Can someone translate this?

Quote:
注:已附加转发邮件。

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just arrived this morning.

[email protected]:

Quote:
U NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERU NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHERvvvvv

Devguy, can you guess what insult I sent?

pony Mortar x4
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to kickstart's addys, here are some new replies

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY,
I'M USING THIS ORPURTUNITY TO THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU WROTE TO ME.GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU SAID YOU ARE GUY MAN LIKE ME.BUT WHAT YOU SOW ISWHAT YOU WILL REAP.THIS IS WHAT YOU WROTE TO ME AND HAVE IT BACK.AND BACK TO SENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FAMILLY!!! YOU FAMILLY!!! YOU FAMILLY!!! YOU FAMILLY!!! YOU
FAMILLY!!! YOU FAMILLY!!! YOU FAMILLY!!! YOU FAMILLY!!! YOU FAMILLY!!!
YOU FAMILLY!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE FIRE FROM HELL FIRE BURN YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO ASHES.
YOU SON OF A BITCH. MAY GOD NEVER SPARE YOU THIS XMAS. AS YOU TRAVEL,YOU WILL JAM ACCIDENT ON THE ROAD, ARMED ROBBERS ON THE ROAD AND WILLGET TO YOUR HOUSE EMPTY HANDED.
USELESS CEBER CRIMINAL. IF YOU SEND ANOTHER MAIL TO ME, I WILL SEND SANGO, GOD OF IRON TO LOCATE YOUANYWHERE YOU ARE AND STRIKE YOU TO DEATH. USELESS IGBO MAN. THAT IS WHYYOUR KINSMEN ARE NO WHERE IN THE POLITICS OF THIS COUNTRY. SLAVES.

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother na wa for uooooooooooooooooooooo
so all this insult na for me, ok GOD BLESS U

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND UR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN I WILL FUCK UR MOTHER AND UR SISTER I KNOW UR HOUSE U WILL SEE ME VERY SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE PRINCIPLE OF KARMA SHOULD NOT BE VOILATED,INCASE ONE DOES THAT,SUCH SHALL RECIEVE THE PURNISHMENT OF IT.
ACCORDING TO THE WORDS OF FIDEL CASTRO- 'IN QOUTE' NO GREAT ARMY ON EARTH CAN STOP AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAVE COME-
YOUR DOOM HAVE COME AND SENTIMENTS CANNOT STOP IT.

ONE OF THE GREATEST MYSTICS-JAHARIM PUB TAB DANZA IN HIS LECTURES SAID,THE MYSTIC PATH IS HARD TO KNOW AND HELL TO FIND AND THEY WHO KNOWS-SPEAK NOT,BUT DOES WHO SPEAK KNOW NOT.

I AM NOT CHALLENGING YOU,BUT YOU DID, BY THE 72 MANTRAS OF CURSE GUIDING CHALLENGE, I MAGNA DAGTA OF THE ACCIENT AND MODERN MYSTICS PLACE YOU UNDER CURSE FROM TODAY.

ANY DAY YOU SHALL DO THE BELOW,THE CURSE WILL COMMENCE

1. MATCH AND STEP YOUR FOOT ON THE GROUND.

2. ANY DAY YOU SHALL BREATH IN FREE AIR OF NATURE AND BREATH IT OUT.

3. ANY DAY YOU DRINK WATER( THE ELEMENT OF BANWAR)

4. ANY DAY YOU SHALL TASTE SALT(THE ELEMENT OF TASTE)

AND IF YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN FROM ALL SINS,MAY NATURE CAUTION YOU,BUT IF THERE IS ANY ASPECT OF LIFE YOU ARE GUILTY OF,MAY THIS CURSES DESCEND ON YOU WITH 10 PLAGUES OF PHAROH.

FROM TODAY BY THE POWERS OF HETONA LOCATED IN THE BAMUDA TRIANGLE KNOWN AS THE CITY OF RETZ OF THE OCCULT WORLD, I PRONOUNCE THE 3 MYSTRIES OF BENDODA

1. YETZANAH
2. HETZANAH
3. ZETZANAH ON TO WHOM AM WRITING THIS MAIL TO,I USE THE PRINCIPLE OF TELEPATHY OF THE ACCIENT MYSTICS TO TRACK YOU.

BALAOMA ESTOMA YUNDA MERE BUBU NECTA.

ADEPT
ACCIENT AND MODERN MYSTICS.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, OH SORRY YOU CAN NOT ENJOY THIS CHRISTMAS AS I SEE FETAL ACCIDENT COMING YOUR WAY OOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRAVE IS WAITING FOR YOU OK

[email protected]
Quote:
SINCE U HAVE OPENED AND READ THIS MAIL,MEANING THAT MY BACK TO SENDER WILL TAKE ITS COURSE ON YOU SHORTLY COS U PLANNED IT AND I SENT IT BACK TO YOU SO DEFINATELY IT WILL ALL WORK ON YOU. RECEIVE IT ALL BOOOOOM. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEASON,I BET U WILL.........

[email protected]
Quote:
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. EVERYTHING WEY U DEY FIND YOU NO GO EVER SEE . NA DEVIL GO BE UNA GUARDIAN. AS I NO KNOW WEY E BE SAY YOU CHOSWE TO DEY CURSE YOUR PAPA HEAD SINCE YOU NO WAN REST. ALL THE THINGS WEY U PUT HAND GO SCATTER FOR YOUR HAND.NA DEVIL GO BAPTIZE YOU.FOOLISH DOG. NA DUCK YOU GO DEY FUCK TILL YOU DIE. YOU GO BLEAT LIKE GOAT DIE. MUMU KILL YOUR HEAD. IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
if u nor de fear me give me ur telephone number make i swear for you if u go live still 25th of december
na me tell u ogu go kill u and ur mama .
ur papa na basterd u nor go school your mama na craz for enugu market and i fuck am as she de craz na make me get money
as ur mama well make na me fuck am when i born u .
na me be ur papa ask ur mama well i de tell u de trust .

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa left lap! while your mama left breast don sour! muther fucker!
Barrister Johnson Tolu.
17 Chestnut Gr.
Braintree, CM7 2LU,
UK
+447045752128

[email protected]
Quote:
Its good as u have said all u are,That Osu u are will never leave u alone as u nd ur wife re fuls forever nd ever, Ask more i will tell u who helps u in fucking ur wife nd ur sister. Think well and satan wil revel all to u

U know ur mother died of AIDS nd ur father too so shall all ur family go to hell, write me again and u will perish in hell fire ful hw much u get juju mny nd goes for wit ur sister perish in hell fire.

<[email protected]
Quote:
You useless and never do well man, you will be coursed when you go out and when you comes in. Nothing ever good will happen in your family generation. Nothing on earth will cooperate with your destiny how dare you try to insult an anointed man, who have archive almost everything in life. As I write to you, my wife and my too kinds are in my side. I live in a bed room flat where I pay 260, 000.00 Naira every month in Dubai. I know fully well that you basted never and will never attain to this level in life. Even if am a 419naina. Do I use your name to dupe people? Do I used your village name or state, or with any thing related to you in distinctive job. Have you given job to me before and I refuse to send you, your percentage. Instead of you to bring job so that you will be like me, you just stay in Nigeria and be fooling around. As you have tried to insult a honest man in your life, listen you will never hear the cries of baby in you life. You will be blind and no one will care to lead you. Every one around you from today will turn their backs on you. You will never get help from any one in life. Everything you lay your hand will be coursed. You generations will never grow to even have their own kids. Form today your family will a mocking stuff in your village. The God Almighty will never listen to your cries in life.from today onwards you are coursed. May the lord Almighty in His Power inflect you with incurable disease in your life.Infact you perpetually coursed. Even when your sisters or mother goes into prostitution,no man will ever near them,because i decree in the Name of God, no profession on earth will cooperate with their destinies. If you want to know me more call this number.00971508409725.My Name is James

[email protected]
Quote:
na watin i do u an 4 u,i just bthey cause person where u know know u must be a foolished somebody.

God punish ur generation too as na cause u see to cause ur father.i no get any business with u u just they cause ur generation.

all ur family go die of aids.see this kind person i get any business with.u must be a fool.fuck ur mother.

[email protected]
Quote:
Barrister or wat did you call your self........... cant you see you are stupid. infact you are mad, u are insane.

SO AS OLD AS YOU ARE YOU CAN JUST OPEN YOUR DIRTY STINKING MOUTH TO TALK TO ME ANY HOW.... ANY WAY I DONT BLAME PEOPLE LIKE YOU. IS BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE GOOD EDUCATION BACKGROUD. YOU OLD BASTARD IF YOU DARE WRITE ME AGAIN. I WILL MAKE SURE I PUNISH YOU.

YOU GOOD FORNOTHING OLD FOOL, BROS A FOOL AT YOUR AGE IS A FOOL FOREVER. OK

LOCAL BASTARD...........

THIS MESSAGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU FROM RADIO LAGOS TIWA N TIWA...

EXTENT MY GREETINGS TO YOUR FELLOW FOOLS LIKE YOU OK MAY YOU ALL DIE OF MOTOR ACCIDENT... AND DAT YOUR MONEY WILL BE USE IN YOUR BERRY YOUR DIED BODIES. OLD FOOLS...........

IF THEM BORN YOUR MAMA WELL WRITE ME AGAIN....

I WILL GIVE YOU THE HIGHEST INSATE OF YOUR LIFE...... GOOD FOR NOTHING OLD BASTARD...

WE GET MOUTH IN SURULERE..

<[email protected]
Quote:

Wise man If you excape this qoute me you children will never ever excape it oky. but you have luck if i get you I will eat you alive and i will tell you that i am from a tribe that eat human flesh so mind you or elso I will conjure you here you idiot .

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear prof,
i hope you are not drunk, i cant get ou atall please resnd your mail in a refined manner.
J.W Wilson

[email protected]
Quote:
You some of a bitch.
Go to hel and perish.
f0ul like you

[email protected]
Quote:
TELL YOUR PAPA SAY MAKE HE COME SUCK MY DICK FOR AMSTERDAM IF HE FIT, EVEN UNA FATHER OBASANJO EFCC NO FIT DO ME NUTHING, IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
you b god abi if you see me u go know me you nor go find work do na people u won dey cause you know waiting i get,how much i worth as a young boy,my wife get her own money and she nor even depend on my own so your prayer as reflex you that you r the bastard as a matter of fact another maga dey come pay me block money this week so if you think say na liar you go hear my score for nija if you know watin dey happen.as u wish people bad na bad too go dey with u.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR TIME, LAZY MAN THAT IS WHY YOUR POOR. YOU HAVE TIME TO GOSIP ARUOND AND MESS AROUND WITH WIDOWS
TAKE YOUR TIME IDIOT OR ELSE THIS DECEMBER YOU WILL ONLY HEAR IT IN YOUR GRAVE.

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey TheGreatOok - does that translate into "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"?

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic