SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Potter Derrek, now stranded in Ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

frumpie, I am hopeful that he will travel back to Prince first. Prince is one scammer who is always turning his phone off when he is sleeping. I can never wake him up.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told Dan that the representative I sent to Nigeria earlier has gone missing, but he still wants to know the hotel he is currently staying.
Dan is currently in Accra (IP 196.44.103.3) and is trying to get back to Lagos.
Quote:
i am in Accra now trying to get to Lagos now,please give me his name
Quote:
you have to know the new Hotel he lives in now,because you can't expect me after spending some days in in coming to Nigeria,i will still get to Lagos i won't still find him,please give me his new hotel now.i am living to take my Taxi

I hope ARK didn't give him the money to travel back home?

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After days of silence to all of my characters (Dan has been a busy boy, and hasn't had any time for me) my good Interp0l agent gets the following short, sweet message:

Quote:
Yes i am almost done with,but this one more question if i finish submitting the forms and photo,hope i can still collect my car back too,because my friend is disturbing me about the car?

As god is my witness, Dan will paint his tongue! (Apologies to Scarlett O'Hara.)

It looks like he has told ARK about his car. I bet he and ARK had lots to talk about.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe ARK has half an idea what a 1964 DB5 is worth ( even without it being James Bond's) and has offered Dan some magic beans for it.

No word from him today, maybe he's traveling, on ARK's money Sad . Anna Lynne has emailed to Dan to ask what happened to her promised visit?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far I haven�t received a word from neither one of them, too. Where�s the wedding pic?!? I will need it for my newspaper article in the ! (a d�ner kebap is a famous Turkish fast food. I have already been using the .)

@Redshoes 1) sorry, Chrys315 & Co. have been existing long before I ever needed a secretary for baiting. Very Happy 2) right, Prince was the name, you could not understand his real one on the phone! Very Happy

One other issue in between, if ARK should ever not google, but erm, "yahoo" his name, this will lead to my post directory ("all posts by...") ! Any idea about that??

@ BadKarma, does he have contacts or money lenders in Accra? Are the odds against us?

Maybe they have been talking about football-soccer, both seem to be fanatics.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy - not that I know of. Some months back he gave his password (dan's old account) to a guyman located in Accra, who then tried to chop Dan's dolla. I'm sure Dan doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore, but him being so dumb anything is possible.

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roy: If you're selling (or giving) that DB5 to Dan, don't forget that ARK and M0s4s met during M0s4s's stay in Tamale, and that's how ARK got into scamming/hustling. So, if Dan happened to brag to ARK about his upcoming DB5, I wonder if ARK is bright enough to wonder if it's M0s4s's old car in question. Nah, I don't think so. Very Happy

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I�m dreaming again : Laughing Shocked Laughing
Well, ARK and Dan are not really friends...Dan is not necessarily a professional. But ARK has never smelled a rat, this is the strangest part of it all.
@ Mike Hawk, looks like my Dan episode is over and the ARK story from now on will belong to his thread again. Prinz and K0j0 are beginning to be LESS interesting than my secretary and my lawyer. Please, MH : one word of "good work, K4d1r1", please, to keep him Very Happy
Quote:

00:22 (Vor 3 Minuten)
Dear ,
How are you ?
i would be sending Mr Daniel 's meeting pictures on Monday
i am not happy because Mr had nothing like an identification document on him, and no travelling bag. claims to be professional but he failed there , he nearly made the man stranded,
if you guys follow it means we will have to wait until is ready with what they want and this is never my fault but theirs ,
it was always after you send this we will come and then after that a new thing all together is being demanded .
However , i can see that
will not make for us and Prinz ,do it .easily .Even said they should come and negotiate with them,but they over looked this ,
he and Prinz are always demanding more information from me about each day but that was not the promise ,
i suggest you and Mr should come to Ghana so that we can look in to the microcredit business plan ,i really want the money so that i can start filling for the certificates to commence business, and then start on ,there are lot ahead to do .
time is going and i see no reason why i should keep on waiting for Prinz and Iam begining to loose interest in the issue .
he is like a book and email worm ,he looks like an email business man
i personally mean business ,and Daniels visit to us should prove that am real and means business ,
i cannot be waiting for them and Abdullah of
i think you know what am talking about ,i mean he is playing.

Barry, you book and email worm Very Happy oh dear what a twat ARK is, really sent from above!

Just wondering, does "no travelling bag" mean Dan took away underwear and a clean shirt from ARK, too?

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F is rotting in jail and Dan only cares about his car.

Quote:
dan: love ?
dan: miss u so much babe
F: love?
F: you don't love me
F: where in the hell are you?
dan: i'm back to nigeria,trying to meet up with there requirement
F: Where are you exactly?
dan: lagos
dan: Ikeja
F: then why aren't you here???????
dan: they did'nt gave me the address
F: why not
F: they say they did
dan: u know if i have the address i would have been there
dan: did they show u my car?
F: i don't believe you

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

Last edited by redshoes17 on Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is a believer Laughing :
Quote:
J03 d4n1el
16:42 (3� Stunden)

Hello My prinz,
I have gone round to see all the project including the one they are using for the Guest house,and i won't lie to you i was so impressed on what i saw,and when are you really coming Mr K4d1ri told me that you will be coming before X -mas time is that true my prinz,you have to come and see,this men i doing there best.
From Joe

This CAN�T BE true LOL_sign
IP 41.219.203.177 Lagos

Here are the pictures of the Dan-ARK mugu wedding
Mr. 4bdull41, Dan and ARK
Dan in a Ghana shirt, borrowed from ARK because he had no travelling bag Laughing They look like friends to me. Note Dan�s barefoot blues, he is described nearly as stranded.
Redshoes, how do our boys look together? This photo would never be made if you had not called ARK, which prolonged Dan�s stay for another day there! Thank you for successful cooperation.

And just hours after the above experience, instead of being thankful for this opportunity to become an agent of local scam businessmen in his life, Dan resets his game to "begging mode, Part 1":
Quote:
J03 d4niel
19:22 (1 Stunden)

Hello My prinz,
Please i need you to help me send some money please so i can get an hotel here in Nigeria the person i wanted to go and meet in Nigeria just dissappeared at the Hotel i can't even find him.
please my prinz can you send me at list the sum of 500 euros so i can use it to rent a room at the hotel please i am outside now,or if you have a friend in Lagos Nigeria,tell him to contact me or you give me his mobile number so i can call him and tell him where i am so he come and pick me please.
Thanks From Joe

Whose safari is this?
Quick quick quick, who has a friend in Lagos, Nigeria?

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to be of service for the phone call. It was very simple.

In the mean time Dan has sent some offline messages. I guess he's upset.

Quote:
dan: you know what?
dan: just let it be so
dan: just know as from this day that i am very angry with you ok
dan: have a nice day
dan: is really amazing that you don't believe me,so me Dan will not believe u too

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a miserable little shit. He's angry at you? Good lord, my inter0l agent has been emailing him, telling him some of the horrible things he is doing to you. (I told him that after one late night fun session you were curled up in your cell, crying for him, so I sent in a goat to, well, do you know what to you.)

On the bright side he did promise me t0ngue prints soon. Then again, he has promised them before, but he seems to be hot-to-trot to get his car, so maybe this time he will come through.

Pity he doesn't know that it will take 6-8 weeks for interp0l to process the prints. Twisted Evil

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
Whose safari is this?

I told him that I sent a representative to meet him. When I realised he's in Ghana, I tried to lure him to Accra to pick up some money from Prudent1al... he didn't want to go there as he was in Kumasi. He kept asking about the representative and I told him that he had disappeared and I haven't heard from him in days.
On Saturday Dan emailed me from Accra and told me that he's trying to get back to Nigeria and wanted to know where the representative is. I really didn't want him to get any closer to home so I told him AGAIN that the rep has gone missing. It seems that the retard went to Lagos after all...
Some emails from Dan, arrived yesterday
Quote:
Where did he go have you people locate him,i am in about going to the hotel,please send me the money i am in Nigeria,tell the Director to send it through UBA or Western union money transfer i will be waiting now,send it with ,but try to get in contact with him,and i need his full name,so i can go and ask of him the Hotel.
send me the payment slip and including the MTCN number,if UBA send me the transfer slip and the control number.
From Dan

Quote:
Please reply me fast,and send me the money through UBA or western union money transfer,i am almost at the hotel,but since you said he is not there i can't go there anymore,i don't even know where i am going rest my head this day,i don't even have any left with me now i am so brook,please send the money so i can rest in a Hotel and i will make the passport too in the money you will send.
please be fast before the banks will close.
From Dan

Quote:
You see this what why i did'nt wanted to come to nigeria,but you insisted i should come i have come now i have no where to stay,but i saw i friend at the internet cafe i explained to him,he told me he will accommodate me in his house,so when you people get in contact with your client,just let me know and tell me to give you the address so he i can come and pick me up.
please send the money you promise to send so i can send it back to the person i collected it from.
From Dan
please send me his name and room number,so i can go with my friend to check him out at the Hotel.

... and I insisted him to pick up the cash from Accra...

I guess we could send him to Abuja for a start this time?

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan went to Ghana, and all he got was a lousy t-shirt. Laughing

Don't send him to Abuja, he has an uncle there. He has been homeless in Lagos before, didn't he end up staying at a naval base or somesuch?

Begging letters to Roy:

Quote:
Dear Roy,
I can't really understand you,you mean even when i am in distress you can't even help,is that Good?
i just need you to answer this question,you mean you can't even send me a piece of Dollar,no matter how small or big it is i will appreciate.but since you have said you don't have let it be so,a man use it mouth to say he or she don't have,i can't say i don't have,because the Bible says that whatever you say to your self thats how it is going to be to you,but when you say you have yo continue having,the bible said that give and it shall be giving to you.
ok what i am trying to tell you is that you must stop saying you don't have,it very bad.from Dan

Quote:
Dad,
Are u angry with me?you don't have to be angry if you are angry with me,is a point of correction,thats what the man of God told me ok,but if you are angry with me i want to let you know i'm very very sorry.
From him that cares,
Dan

WHOIS - 196.220.12.10
mail iconEmail link to results
Generated by www.DNSstuff.com

person: Adewunmi Razak
address: Heavenly Lifestyle Limited Toyin Street
address: Ikeja Lagos Nigeria

EDIT: He replied to Anna Lynne, he seems to have actually gone to the hippo sanctuary in Wechiau (very top NW corner of Ghana) to find out she is a fake. Laughing Now if I were Dan, I would start to question whether everyone was fake, but he is too stupid to make that leap of logic.

Quote:
don't ever e-mail me again,you and your church you are fake,i came to Ghana even i came to Wechiau village they told me that kind of church don't exist.

That would be the (419 in Roman Numerals).

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my representative could turn out to be in Cotonou (Benin) or Lome (Togo).
Maybe Dan would follow him there and we could get him closer to Ghana again. I have a couple of ideas on how to play this.
Should I go for it or do you have any other ideas?

edit: I haven't had the time to send a reply to Dan yet, and now I receive this:
Quote:
so you mean you just tell me to come to Lagos,now the guy did'nt allow me to stay in his house.so you mean u can't send me any money even the guys name nor any information? send me the money you promise to send me,what is delaying you like this?you want me to be running the street of Lagos without nothing,this was why i did'nt wanted to come back to Nigeria,i have no place to stay here.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Dan is afraid to go home to mama empty handed.

Mama is pretty mad that F made Dan leave home and is the cause of all his troubles. Mama hung up on F, but not before she said if anything happens to Dan his blood will be on F's hands.

Dan gave me two numbers in Lagos, one for his "sister" and one for his "uncle". If he contacted either of these this trip I believe someone would have let mama know where he is.

Click here to listen to mom-blames-F-

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice call! He will always be mama�s boy and no lady will ever be good enough for him. Actually this is a trophy call Smile

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Redshoes,

The sniffling was really funny. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My disdain for Dan and his mom grows every day. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING we do can possibly go over the line.

Dan knows that F is getting sexually assaulted on a daily basis in an Interp0l prison. Dan knows that F was recently raped by a goat. (Sorry if I go over the line here). Dan knows that only he has the power to stop this abuse. But all he is concerned about is getting his car and getting money from F.

I truly hate this lad. I hate them all, but anything resembling a human being with a soul left Dan many moons ago.

Rant over. Let's make him suffer. Evil or Very Mad

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan explains his outburst the other day.

Quote:
dan: you make me angry for telling me that i was lying
dan: what would i gain if i am lying
dan: that means you don't trust me,that was why u said that word

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic