SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Will he let me work for him?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a fake cheque representative job lad the other day, he also sent me a CBN scam email only 30 minutes before that one, emails are in surplus, here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124440

I replied to his initial representative email, he replied asking for my passport, driving licence, phone number, address and my personal photo, so I replied with those details, will he let me work for him, if not, I will bait him as someone else, I just wanted to see how desperate he was Very Happy

Quote:
Hi Mike,

Sorry, I am disabled in a wheelchair since birth and have never been outside the US, so I do not have an international passport, and I can't drive a car because of my disability, therefore, I have no driving licence either.

Also, I cannot use a phone because of my disability, I can only communicate through a voice synthesizer by pressing keys on my voice recognition computer keyboard, which then speaks the words I type via an electronic voice.

If it's going to be a problem with me not having either of those things, then I wont be able to work for you, which is a shame as I really do need the money from this job, I have attacehd a photo of myself to this email for you to see me in my wheelchair.

Please don't think too badly of me when you see my photo, because although I am in a wheelchair, I am fully able to go in to town for banking purposes and for maiking payments to you via Western Union after keeping my 10% of the money.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx.

Photo of Doctor Hawkings I sent him:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something tells me that yes, you have the job Sad Smile

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yer HIRED!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think the mugu would really care. I don't think they take your disabilities as a way not to take your money

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Rumbero, it's not so much about the disability, it's the not having passport, phone, licence etc Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

May you nudge him into one of Dr. Hawking's black holes!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In answer to your original question, if he doesn't hire you get your human rights lawyer to contact him to issue a writ for discrimination on the grounds that just because you can't walk and talk that doesn't make you any less of a man.

Then get your lawyer to describe in graphic detail exactly what you did to the $50 hooker last night from your sworn Alfie David . Black holes obviously featuring prominently in your testimoney. Photographic evidence of the young lady in question...mandatory. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the job, no passport, licence or phone needed, sorted Very Happy, I just need to send him my postal address, now I hope nobody else has given him the drop box addy Very Happy:

Quote:
Hello,

Your state is touchy, but know that disability is never a barrier,send your address for a check out.

bye

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for letting me have this job, and for looking beyond my disability and not being able to provide the documents you requested. I promise not to disappoint you and look forward to working for you.

I go to a day care center in my town every afternoon, and there is a Western Union office close to it for me to make payments to you on my way home.

This is my postal address you requested:

<addresssnipped>

When can I start work? How much will the checks that you send me be made out for? When I take my 10% from the check, do I also have to take money to pay for Western Union fees as well?

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought they had forgotten about me, I got a reply from a new person called, Anna, they asked if I was nice Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
Hello,

Hope you're nice? Our central shall get back with you and we shall respond asap.

Anna

My reply confirming I am nice:

Quote:
Dear Anna,

Thanks for your reply, I was initially in contact with Mike, but I see you are now mailing me, just to answer your question, yes, I am a very nice person.

I look forward to the contacting me, hopefully as soon as possible, as I am eager to start work for you straight away.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna replies, looks like they might not trust me as I have no ID:

Quote:
hello,

we work as a commitee and disagrees to agree. in this kind of projects, you dont do it alone.

How again can we verify you? do you have an ssn?

Anna

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Anna,

Thanks for your reply, I understand what you have said, but I assure you I am not the type of person to run away with any checks you sent to me, don't forget, I am disabled and have been in a wheelchair all of my life, maybe an able bodied person might run with your checks, but not me, I would be too easy to catch in my wheelchair.

All I want to do is to earn some money, I have a lot of bills piling up and they need to be paid, so I need this job you are offering me, yes, of course I have a social security number, this is it:

SSN: xxx-xx-xxxx (fake US ssn)

Trust me when I say that I am an honest man, Mike said it wouldn't be a problem with me not having the required documentation like a passport or drivers licence, but if it is a problem, then I guess I can't work for you, like I told Mike, that would be a shame, as I will be a great worker for you and will make payment as soon as I receive the checks, try me, you will not be disappointed with my work!

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, SP. I sure hope you get the job, as you are trying real hard, Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I would be too easy to catch in my wheelchair.

That got a genuine lol from me. Laughing

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's Mike again this time, he wants to know:

Quote:
Hi,

Do you have the capacity to withdraw $10,000 or more at once?

Mike

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

Nice to here from you again, Mike, to answer your question, yes, I can withdraw $10,000 or more at once from my bank, actually, when I say bank, it's not actually a bank, it's a credit union, it's a lot better than a bank, for example, when I pay a check in, I don't have to wait for the check to clear before I can withdraw funds, I can withdrsw it immediately, banks often make you wait until checks clear and I hate all that waiting.

When can I start work?

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx.

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, could you write a CV for me too please, I'm impressed by your eagerness, nay your insistence that despite your deformities, your speech and mobility problems, you are able, and willing to work

Good luck to ye I say, may this employment offer you the chance to join the tax paying hoi polloi, the down trodden masses,

Do you have to fill out, or do they have to provide IRD Dept forms at any stage?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now Mikey wants to use a relay service to chat with me, better knock that idea on the head:

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for your email. Sir, will you be able to cash $100,000 check? How long does it take you to make the cashment?

Sir, it was said that you're hearing impaired, upon, we would still love to have your phone number and speak with you through telephony system meant for impaired people.

Do resend your address that we have you checked out immediately. So, confirm if you can handle $100,000 check?

Mike

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

Yes, I can cash a check for $100,000 because the maximum limit for checks in my credit union is $250,000, if a check is more thatn $250,000 I would not be able to cash it, just so that you know, so never send a check for more than that amount as I wont be able to do it.

To confirm my address once again, here it is:

<dropbox address snipped>

On the subject of phoning me via a relay service, you don't seem to understand my disability very well, using a relay service is of no use to me, I cannot use a phone because of my disability, I cannot hear and I cannot speak, so I don't even have a telephone in my home that I can be called on, what would be the point of me having a phone when I can't hear anything, it upsets me terrible when people ask me to use a phone, because I know it's not possible to do and it reminds me of my disability and makes me sad and cry a lot, I hate being the way I am and I don't like to be reminded of it, I wish I was a normal person.

I can only lip read, and as I told you before, I can only communicate through a voice synthesizer, which I do by pressing keys on my voice recognition computer keyboard, when I type the words, the computer says the words in an electronic voice,this does not work on a telephone and is the reason I have no need of a telephone in my home.

Let me give you an example, when I go to my credit union, I go to the counter and the tellor says, good morning, I can't hear her saying those words, I have to read her lips, I then type, good morning, in to my computer and the electronic voice says, good morning, to the tellor, I then type something like, I would like to make a deposit, and the electronic voice says those words.

This is not something that would work using a relay service because firstly, I don't have a phone they can call, and even if I did have a phone, I would not be able to read their lips or see what they wrote, which would need a special phone for me to be able to read it anyway, and I don't even have a normal phone, let alone a special one to receive relay calls.

I need to have an answer from you about whether I have got the job or not, because another company emailed me, they want me to be their representative in the US and cash checks for their company because they can't cash them in their country, as I received your job offer first, I am waiting on you, otherwise I will go and work for the other company who are ready to send the checks to me next Monday.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick reply from the lad, Annie this time, should be sending checks next week Very Happy:

Quote:
Hi,

Sorry about the rounding question. We are already offering the chances for you to work with us and of which we shall start sending you check as from next week.

But if you feel the other peoples offer is more sounding and beneficial to you, you may decide which you prefer ad let us know asap.

Annie

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Annie,

That is absolutely marvellous news, if you wish to start sending me checks from next week, I would be honoured to work for you, I will send the other company an email telling them I now have a new job and cannot work for them as their representative, thanks you so much for this opportunity to work for you.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna mailed me today, still some security checks to do, yawnnnnnn, they must mean they are waiting while a lad is making the check for me Rolling Eyes :

Quote:
Hi,

We sent you details to our organisations, wait for further response from them and us. You shall be contacted sooner.

You would be checked out first for security reasons. Looking forward to work with you.

Anna

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Anna,

That's fine, I like a company to be security conscious, especially as we will be dealing with large amounts of money, it is good to be secure for both of our benefits, I shall await the email from you or your organisations.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a short quiz on string theory might be in order as a condition for his Westy payment Very Happy

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are still not sure about me, but will try me with a small check to start with Sad:

Quote:
Hello,

We are preparing to get in contact with you as we have placed your data for eaxmining and also your ssn # has gone to be checked out.

You should know and understand that, money isnt anything to be toiled with especially as it comes from donors.

Maybe we start little with you.

Mike

I replied saying I was away for Christmas, hopefully he will say a check is on the way soon:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

That's great, thanks, do you have any idea when the first check will be sent out, because it's December 12th now, and I will be going to my friends home for Christmas, I will be leaving on December 20th, so the sooner you can get the check sent to me, the sooner I will be able to get it cashed for you, I look forward to hearing from you with some positive information about the checks.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I know they are criminals, but, forgive my language, what arseholes!
I've started a small test-the-water bait with a character who is, supposedly, a teenager and the scammer still went for it. (Stealing lollies from a kid, anyone?)
But scamming a disabeled person really is the bottom of low.
Makes me all the more convinced, how necessary scambaiting really is.
Evil or Very Mad
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has replied, should be a check coming soon, he's probably worried about me going away for Christmas and wants some spending money for the festive period before I leave, shame that Very Happy:

Quote:
Ok, we are waiting for a donor check to be issued in your name

Mike

[edit]

Reply:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

That's wonderful, can you let me know how much the check will be made out for so that I can let my credit union know before it arrives, hopefully, it will be for at least $40,000 which will earm me $4000 in commission so I can have a great Christmas, thank you.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard back about getting the cheque yet, I don't think he trusts me enough to waste money on a courier sending it to me, but I have received another scam email from the same lad, my cheque lad writes from 83.229.91.59 = Nigeria, he must think that my being severely disabled makes me an easy mark and with his distrust, that I will be easier to scam like this than via the fake cheque route, this is what I received earlier from 83.229.91.59 = Nigeria:

Quote:
Hi Hxxxx Sxxxx

This is very urgent. Uour delivery arm would arrive the United states on saturday and thus needed you to urgently confirm you delivery address of the inheritance of $2.5million which is cargoed to you in cash.

Our diplomatic delivery agents would need to call you on arrival the united states wit the cash payment of the $2.5million.

. When called on you, you shall be asked to confirm the code which you shall confirm.

Provide all contact notification and details.

G0rd0n G00dbr@nd
United Delivery
GM

D0n@ld S1mps0n
Director

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I think you have got the wrong person, I know nothing about any inheritance shipment being sent to me in the US!

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

He tells me it was left to me by proxy, must be from a relative I never heard of:

Quote:
Sir,

This is about the Inheritance left you by proxy by G3r@ld Sm1th.

Please confirm you delivery address with phone #'s that our delivery give you call on arrival.

Would you want them to come to your home or you meet with them?

G0rd0n G00dbr@nd

As I knew it was the same lad, I play it like an honest person would, and say it's not for me, must be a mistake:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I can only reiterate what I told you last time, I think you have got the wrong person, I know nothing about any inheritance, I don't know anyone called G3r@ld Sm1th and I am not expecting any shipments, you need to check the email address of the sender who you are trying to reach, because I am getting your emails by mistake instead of them.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

Also received an email from the supposed couriers in orange text with loads of images:

Quote:
Hello Hxxxx Sxxxx,

This is in confirmation of delivery cash fund of $2.5million to you.

We need a re-confirmation of your address, phone and other continued contact details.

Treat urgently.

Spr1ng H1ll D3l1v3ry (Sp3cial S3rvices) Uk-Usa-Europe and Asia
Offer best Diplomat services

Mr J@m3s F0x
Diplomatic Officer

I stood my ground and denied it was for me, sending this email to both the lad and the courier character:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I can only reiterate what I told the other person last time, I think you have got the wrong person, I know nothing about any inheritance, I don't know anyone called G3r@ld Sm1th and I am not expecting any shipments, you need to check the email address of the sender who you are trying to reach, because I am getting your emails by mistake, instead of them.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

The couriers replied in the last hour, again in orange font with loads of images:

Quote:
Hello Hxxxx Sxxxx,

We are very sure that you are the owner of this funds Hxxxx Sxxxx.

Sir, if you do not receive this funds, no one else can receive it because, it was proxy to your name.

All we need you is to send $500 to our delivery agents by western union today with this details
RECEIVERS NAME: D@L3 G@LL1G@N
CITY: OC@l@
STATE: FLORIDA
ZIP: 33471
send the payment detail with the western union mtcn back to us. we would also appreciate a contact telephone # to you.

The delivery diplomats would arrive tomorrow and contact you. The $500 would be used as the shipment fee and also to get the entry papers of legality in your name.

please treat as urgent.
The consignment would be delivered to you at this address:

<drop box address snipped>

Treat urgently.

And from the cheque lads other character, saying they don't make mistakes:

Quote:
Sir,

this is never a mistake as we had never made mistakes. This is sure delivery to you and with your address included.

The legal papers bears your name and address as would be confirmed to you by the delivery personnels

G0rd0n G00dbr@nd

I just repeated what I told him before, and just in case he doesn't trust me to send a cheque to me, I let him know I am an honest person, one can't be too careful:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

May I quote part of your email, you said:

"this is never a mistake as we had never made mistakes. This is sure delivery to you and with your address included".

As per my previous emails, I still suggest you have made a mistake, perhaps you don't usually make mistakes, but on this occasion, you have made a mistake, because I have no ide what shipment you are talking about, also, you said this is a sure delivery to me and my address is included, so, please tell me what address the shipment was sent to, because I have not been in contact with you before, so there is no way for you to know my address.

You also say that the the legal papers bears my name and address, how can this be so if I have never heard of you before?

Quite obviously, you have made a terrible mistake somewhere, you really should be more careful with other people money. For all you know, I could have been a bad person and went ahead and said all of that money is mine

Luckily for you, I am a good person, I am severely disabled and have been in a wheelchair all of my life, I cannot speak without the aid of a voice synthesizer, which I operate by pressing keys on my voice recognition computer keyboard, which then speaks the words I type via an electronic voice, this only works person to person, it does not work on the phone, so again I say it is a good job your emails never landed in the inbox of a bad person, because they might have phoned the shipping company to arrange delivery of those millions of dollars!

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

[edit]

I sent an email to the fake cheque lad charater, with a change of plan:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

Has a check been issued by the donor yet?

A correction to my previous email, where I said I would be away at my friends for Christmas from December 20th, my friend has fallen ill, so now I will not be going away, that benefits us in that, it will give you a bit more time to get the check sent to me before Christmas, so that I can cash it immediately for you.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He persists, I was tempted to tell him to feck off so he will get back to me as the cheque scammer, I'll think about it:

Quote:
Sir,

We never made mistakes and so, we are very correct with our timing and information. This is an inheritance by proxy to you.

The address we have is:

<dropbox address snipped>

Confirm immediately. We have informed the cargo carrier to contact you and so, you are supposed to send $500 to them as soon as possible today.

G0rd0n G00dbr@nd

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Yes, that is my home address you gave in your email, but that starts another mystery and requires a question that needs answering, which is, how did you get my address?

Why would someone leave money to me, I don't know anyone by the name of G3r@ld Sm1th, so it is not possible that he would leave money to me, that would be a bit like, if I died, and left my money to a complete stranger like you, it just wouldn't happen, and don't give me any rubbish about how I was specially chosen over the internet, because I have never published my personal details on the internet at any time, I am a very private person.

Unless you can tell me exactly where you got my address from, I want nothing further to do with you.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A reply from the couriers, they can't explain where they got my address, it's because of security reasons:

Quote:
Hello Hxxxx Sxxxx,

Since we got your details correctly, we do not need to explain more than that for security reasons.

All you need to do now is send the $500 as instructed you without delay.

You had chances of making money and you want to lose it out.
You were selected for the inheritance by proxy which fell under your name.

we shall send you the papers if you send the $500 as soon as possible today.

do not waste time as the diplomats would want to get to you and also help you deposit the funds into your account.

waiting for your reply

Treat urgently.

Mr J@m3s F0x
Diplomatic Officer

I am bored with this lot so I told them not to mail me again, no doubt they will:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

You say that I have a chance of money but I will lose out, so what, what I never had, I wont miss, I am not entitled to the money, nobody can leave money to me by proxy without that person knowing me, so stop talking rubbish, I asked you to verify how you got my address details, you have failed to do so, do not email me again, goodbye.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The just wont leave me alone, I reckon these lads are sking and desperate to get some money for Christmas Very Happy, two more emails from the main lad, still pushing me to send the $500:

Quote:
Sir,

If this is fallacious or not real, we wouldnt have had your name and address correctly. We want you not to waste time any more.

Go send the $500 and get concluded. You should be the happiest person on earth to be having such wonder presentations for the year 2007 while so many are there needing money.

Do not fail to send the $500 today.

G0rd0n G00dbr@nd

And this one:

Quote:
Sir,

This is your address on confirmation by you. Our delivery agents are ready to get to you. This shows that you a good person and the company appreciates that for you.

Maybe, you shall have to received $500,000 first as you might be scared with the magnitude of the $2.5million.

The funds were deposited for you by Ger@ld Sm1th and we were custodians to the funds. Do urgently get back for us to conclude as we have lots of deliveries to be made within the United States.

Go and make the payment of the $500 immediately now and get back with the payment information and the mtcn # of the money you send and also send us the payment complete information .

G0rd0n G00dbr@nd

Two more from the couriers:

Quote:
Hello Hxxxx Sxxxx,

We are just delivery agents for you.

If you send the $500, we shall scan to you the papers that bears your name and with which we are making the delivery.

waiting for your reply

Treat urgently.

Mr J@mes F0x
Diplomatic Officer

Quote:
Hello Hxxxx Sxxxx,

To douse your fears, we have being advised to hand over to you $500,000 as a first deposit to you in cash.

waiting for your reply

Treat urgently.

Mr J@m3s F0x
Diplomatic Officer

And another from the main lad:

Quote:
Sir,

We are receiving attached message you are having with the delivery agents also sent to us by the agents for our knowledge.

By Monday morning, you should be having your cash delivery or tomorrow morning if you would give an accurate time to meet with you.

G0rd0n G0dbr@nd

My reply saying I'm not interested:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Can you read English?

If you answered yes to that question, please explain, what part of "I WANT NOTHING FURTHER TO DO WITH YOU", do you not understand?

I told you both in my last email that I want nothing further to do with you, I am not bothered about the money you want to give to me, I have never had it, so I will not miss it, I don't know the person you say the money is from, and you wont tell me where you got my address from, for those reasons, I am not interested in your shipment, so don't bother emailing me again.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

[edit]

Lets to turn the screw a little, I sent the fake cheque lad an email saying about the money left in the will, I can pay the $500 to get it shipped to me, but I have no money, and need him to urgently send a cheque:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

Something has come up, I have been left a large amount of money by a beneficiary, they left it to me in their will, but they need me to send them $500 to ship the money to me.

The problem I have is this, I don't get my next invalidity payment of $3000 until january 1st 2008, and all my other money has been spent on things for Christmas.

What I need is, for you to send me a check to cash so that I can use part of my 10% commission from you to pay the $500 shipping fees, to get the $2.5 million dollars sent to me, you heard that right, I have been left $2.5 million dollars in a will, can you get a check sent to me as soon as possible, I will make it very worth your while in a monetary way, please get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards,

Hxxxx S Sxxxx

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic