SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More WU Woes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor check Lad is just having all kinds of problems getting any cash back out of his money laundering network.
(This may be due to the fact that I now have baiting accounts as 3 different members of said network Wink )

His latest woe: Seems WU has a new security policy that requires the receiver take a very long security code to the WU office in order to get a MCTN. What's a poor lad to do?

Quote:
... PLEASE WE HAD AN URGENT CHANGE OF PLAN AND WE WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR THIS BUT REALLY I WANT YOU TO GO BACK TO THE WESTERNUNION OFFICE AND GET THE $4500 BACK OK, ONCE YOU GET THE MONEY REMOVE $300 FOR YOUR TRANSPORTING AND I WANT YOU TO GO OUTTA TOWN AND MAKE SURE YOU GET A MONEYGRAMM LOCATION IN xxxxxx AND PLEASE SEND THE MONEY VIA MONEYGRAMM (TO SAME JENNY IN CANADA HOPE YOU STILL HAVE HER ADDRESS) COS WE HAVING HARD TIME TRANSACTING WITH THE WESTERNUNION,SEND $4200 AND KEEP THE REST OF THE MONEY FOR YOUR KIND EFFORT OK,

Do you suppose MG has the same security policy? Twisted Evil

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His generosity is underwhelming Laughing Whatever you do, don't get all muddled and keep the 4,200 for yourself. That would upset him, especially if you sent him pics of the things you bought.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, whadaya know, MG has the same security codes as WU!!
Looks like our lad won't get his cash there either Sad

In this email he drops the pretense of "the representative" getting the money, and uses the first person.

Quote:
hello, how are you doing, i tryed collecting the money but the same problem, i think you have to resend it locally to my secretery. here is the name and address below
<snip>
NOTE: THIS IS SO URGENT YOU NEED TO DO THIS TODAY AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE, USE THE SAME MONEYGRAM OK, BUT A DIFFERENT LOCATION,
GET BACK WITH THE SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS AND ALSO REFERENCE NUMBER, THANKS

Oh, he thinks there won't be a security code if its sent in the US?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't there a way of getting around this code requirement for the poor lad?
He must be really desperate for the money, and you should do everything to help him out.

I'm sure that there's a WU or Moneygram employee that can be bribed for
$ 4100, leaving only $ 100 to send to him once you have taken out your
$ 300 commission Laughing
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really, WU and MG are outdated modalities. PM me or see the toolkit (Members' sites) for a more up-to-date modality that will provide hours of fun and entertainment.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea, does he want you to mail him the funds?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I did what any good employee of a money-laundering ring would do, I sent the money to his "secretary", minus the MG fees.
I figure at this rate, we'll piss away the balance in a few days!
Oh, I guess the security code is mandatory for US recipients too Sad
Quote:
I went back to MOneyGram, and sent $840, to Lori, thats 900 - the 60 it cost for the first time.
Im thinking that you wont be happy with this development, but the agent told me the same thing, he gave me a long security code that Lori will need in order to get the money.

What exactly is the problem with the security code? It seems is that the issue?
Im certain Im giving you the correct numbers each time, I read it right off the receipt form they give me.

For what its worth, the Western Union agent told me today about an online service that works with Western Union called something like Estern Union, I dont know if that will work any better.

...Gently nudging him toward a new modality...... Laughing

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhhhhh,
Still can't get the money????????? Sad

How about a bank transfer?
Quote:
i must say am not happy with this situation as the money can not be collected and i must say that am not happy, All i want you to do now is collect the money back and also i must say sorry for the inconviniency but really this fund is needed but now i dont know its hard to transact with the westernunion and moneygramm ,please go straight now and go and deposit the money in the bank information below i know thats really better,but i want you to make sure you send $4200 to the account ok here is the information below:

I'm sure that will go much easier! Wink

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This late-breaking update to my check mule:

Quote:
HELLO, I JUST GOT SOMETHING UP, I WANT YOU TO GET A MAGAZINE , PUT THE MONEY INSIDE THE MAGAZINE AND PACKAGE IT WELL, THEN SEND IT WITH DHL OR UPS TO LORI, MAKE SURE YOU PACKAGE IT WELL AND MAKE SURE DHL DONT KNOW THERE IS MONEY INSIDE OK, ONCE YOU HAVE SEND IT TO LORI EMAIL ME THE PACKAGE TRACKING NUMBER, AND MAKE SURE ITS A NEXT DAY URGENT DELIVERY OK...HERE IS LORI ADDRESS BELOW:

@Jayhawk, you have good vision!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic